Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 12:40 AM   #1381
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

for quick reference, because we've buried the important posts under our shenanigans

T-Force's claim
runescapedude's claim
Old 11-12-2013, 12:41 AM   #1382
Silvuh
quit
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Sorry for the delay. I redid the list in the post editor after getting annoyed at Word adding multiple LEFT tags at each line ... forgetting I could copy that back into Word to do a find-and-replace to remove them all. Anyway.

4-6 Lynch Requirement.
T-Force (2) - dAnceguy117, Riotpolice, pntballa18, mellonxcollie, thesunfan, Xiz, runescapedude1126
runescapedude (1) - dAnceguy117, T-Force
mellonxcollie (1) - Xiz, dAnceguy117, thesunfan
jwcgator (1) - pntballa18, runescapedude117
Xiz (1) - BDN
pntballa18 (1) - dAnceguy117
Riotpolice (0) - dAnceguy117, T-Force
thesunfan (0) - T-Force

Yet to vote:
runescapedude1126, Xiz, jwcgator, Tokzic

thesunfan >> T-Force
dAnceguy117 >> T-Force
dAnceguy117 >> Riotpolice
T-Force >> Riotpolice
dAnceguy117 >> jwcgator
T-Force >> thesunfan
Riotpolice >> T-Force
Xiz >> mellonxcollie
dAnceguy117 >> mellonxcollie
pntballa 18 >> T-Force
mellonxcollie >> T-Force
pntballa18 >> jwcgator
BDN >> Xiz
runescapedude1126 >> jwcgator
thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
dAnceguy117 >> runescapedude1126
thesunfan >> T-Force
T-Force >> runescapedude1126
dAnceguy117 >> pntballa18
Xiz >> T-Force
runescapedude1126 >> T-Force
thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
Xiz >> unvote
runescapedude1126 >> unvote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:53 AM   #1383
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I do not agree with waiting for tonight. If you're a wolf, then the only reason you'd advocate this is because you know he's the master wolf, Peter.
really really minor detail here, but this would be impossible. I was already seered green. T-Force and I can't both be master wolves.

there are major factors going for/against both claimers IMO. glad there's time to sort this out.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:25 AM   #1384
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

tough call.

T-Force's voting patterns all game have been icky. claiming at 3 from insta and with ~24 hours left is curious, although I think we can agree on where it looked like the lynch was headed. T-Force took a good while to post his list of supposed block attempts, and the healing device was apparently a complete afterthought, as the report on that came ~5 posts after the block list?

runescapedude has no voting patterns to speak of. one thing that puzzles me: why did runescapedude not vote to lynch T-Force right away after the claim? being hesitant to counterclaim I can sort of understand; maybe T-Force gets lynched and runescapedude doesn't even have to go public. but if runescape is the blocker, then he knows for a fact that T-Force is a wolf due to the claim. runescape's posts to me sound like "I think what you all are saying sounds right, T-Force could maybe be a wolf, idk yet"

I like that the pace here has slowed down significantly, but I don't think discussion should be halted. IMO post your thoughts. put them in single, fleshed-out posts.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:28 AM   #1385
jwcgator
RIP ffrtokens
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jwcgator

Quote:
Originally Posted by runescapedude1126 View Post
Last night I blocked Xiz, and obviously that did not work. Which is also why I know he is not a wolf.
That last part is completely incorrect and I don't know how you could be a role and not know its potential gaps of information. If the kill went in and you supposedly blocked "Xiz", then that could mean the master wolf didn't chose him or he's the master wolf and chose someone else.

I am highly suspicious.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:25 AM   #1386
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
T-Force's voting patterns all game have been icky. claiming at 3 from insta and with ~24 hours left is curious, although I think we can agree on where it looked like the lynch was headed. T-Force took a good while to post his list of supposed block attempts, and the healing device was apparently a complete afterthought, as the report on that came ~5 posts after the block list?
Yeah, I was watching a movie when I checked the thread on my phone, saw I was close to lynch and was literally all "oh crap NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Everything else was just trying to field the crapstorm.

Quote:
but if runescape is the blocker, then he knows for a fact that T-Force is a wolf due to the claim.
So then why doesn't he vote for me immediately? Notice how he votes FIRST for jwc. If he knows I'm a wolf, why doesn't he go for me knowing I'm now a safe bet?
After his vote, he then claims to be the Dr. Blocker.
And then, after many other posts - including my vote on him - he finally places his vote on me. Nearly 4 pages later.
As well, his reason to vote me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by runescapedude1126 View Post
T-Force If my math is correct. This leaves one vote to insta.
Going off of what thesunfan has been on my grill about since Charu, he's killing me FOR THE SAKE OF A LYNCH. Not to mention, he gets one step away from lynching the Dr. Blocker AND keeping himself alive.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:30 AM   #1387
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

As well, he UNVOTES me once he realizes I'm not getting lynched.
What was it that someone once said to me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
you don't withold a vote of someone you're suspicious of. Ever.
Oh right. So if I'm claiming his role with everyone crying wolf at me, why would he take that vote back?
Old 11-12-2013, 03:38 AM   #1388
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

All of the confirmed humans think that Riotpolice is sketchy and that is who I think our lynch for the day should be.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 11-12-2013, 03:58 AM   #1389
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

As far as the seering goes, here's my take.

Whether lying or not, T-Force's hand was forced here. If runescapedude is telling the truth, then his hand was forced as well. But if he's lying, why did he reveal over the other wolves still alive? The only reason I can come up with is that he's the master wolf. If the MW gets seered, he'd be indistinguishable from the Dr., since both roles return as green. This means it would be wisest for the MW to be the one who counterclaimed. So assuming T-Force is the wolf, it's not as likely that he's the MW, whereas if runescapedude is the wolf, it would make sense for him to be the MW.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:05 AM   #1390
pntballa18
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
All of the confirmed humans think that Riotpolice is sketchy and that is who I think our lynch for the day should be.
RP has also been T-Force's primary target, might be a bad idea to kill him until we figure out if he's telling the truth or not.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:14 AM   #1391
pntballa18
FFR Player

I'm keeping my vote on JWC. Having a wolf that just coasts along would be especially effective in this game, since there are 2 seers. I think jwc's job was to coast along undetected, never becoming a convenient target to either seer or lynch. I think today is our best opportunity to get rid of him, since we have to wait on tokzic to make our next move anyways.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:42 AM   #1392
jwcgator
RIP ffrtokens
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jwcgator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntballa18 View Post
I'm keeping my vote on JWC. Having a wolf that just coasts along would be especially effective in this game, since there are 2 seers. I think jwc's job was to coast along undetected, never becoming a convenient target to either seer or lynch. I think today is our best opportunity to get rid of him, since we have to wait on tokzic to make our next move anyways.
Clearly you don't remember playing TWG with me lol
Old 11-12-2013, 11:40 AM   #1393
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

jwcgator

I'd like to see where this goes.

regarding the double claim: I think we should kill both.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:58 AM   #1394
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
did you even read the thread?
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-12-2013, 12:14 PM   #1395
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

yeah there was a dr. blocker claim and a counterclaim

So one of runescapedude and T-Force is a wolf. Frankly, I don't think it's worth lynching either of them at the moment. It's fairly safe to say one of them is the Master Wolf because Seering the blocker will only tell me that they're human and not that they're blue, so seering them is a waste of time. I think it'd be best to keep them both alive. The wolves can't lynch the real blocker now because it'd be essentially giving away the wolf with the fake claim, so I think the best course of action is to just ignore that whole thing until later in the game.

I really think Riotpolice or Xiz should go today.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 11-12-2013, 12:19 PM   #1396
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
jwcgator

I'd like to see where this goes.

regarding the double claim: I think we should kill both.
NONONONONONONONONONONO. This is not a good idea. Since last night, I have changed my mind regarding who I think is the real blue, and who is not. I also changed my mind regarding how we should go about this whole ordeal. There is still the chance that they're both wolves, but I don't think we should go down that road yet. RSD only claimed after I called BS on him, not right away.

This is suspicious. And hey, since I think you're the MW Pete, we can use your idea. (And that's why I thought my idea earlier would work, btw.) Since you got seered green, your influence regarding this cannot be underestimated. You could use this to set us up for seering the wrong person. But it does throw a wrench in my idea regarding who the MW is. BUT ANYWAYS, I think that toiuiuasus should seer RSD, mainly because he waited to make his counterclaim, and because T-Force's protests since then seem legit. I also am really fucking sorry that I've been part of the driving force to out three blues...

Anyways, I think that you still had time Trevor. You really still had time to defend yourself. Your claim, if it is legit, was too damn early. Yeah, you can tell which way the wind is blowing, doesn't mean a storm is coming.

But yeah, I don't think we should lynch either of them, especially not today. At least one of them is lying. For all we know, the real Doctor is dead. Only the wolves know. I agree that we should focus on another target today. I would LOVE to get mellon, but I'm fine with getting Xiz. I don't think RP is a good target.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-12-2013, 01:36 PM   #1397
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

You know Pete does actually make a good point now that I look at it...

They both COULD be wolves. (T-Force and RSD). What if the Shaman found that blue role, then killed that blue role. T-Force claims that blue role, as RSD waits to make sure nobody else is that blue role. Then, he counter claims. But why?

T-Force probably knew he was going to die. This might be a play by RSD to get a free ticket to end game.

Old 11-12-2013, 01:47 PM   #1398
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

Tokzic gets it. The whole point of this play was to get an additional mode of protection stripped from him, and so optimal human play IMO is to prevent this from happening. A lynch on either RSD or T-Force should be "saved for last" as it were. Right now, to be sure of killing Tokzic, the wolves would have to sacrifice up to TWO of their own. So I think we're still in a good place.

I honestly would like to see Xiz go today (whom I've already voted); with every day that passes his play just gets more and more on my nerves. After I have some sore-throat tea time and some sustenance I will attempt the herculean task of digging through this thread and finding out why.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Old 11-12-2013, 01:54 PM   #1399
thesunfan
Role Tide

look forward to seeing what you dig up on Xiz. He's a hard wolf to pin, but if he is a wolf, I'm sure there are some mistakes. I think he's a good lynch, I woudl still rather get Mellon, but yeah, when I was eating lunch, I decided, shit, Pete's right. We just shouldn't kill them now. Mathematically, we should wait no longer than Day 5 to kill the second one of them, worst case scenario, we can wait until Day 6 if we seer a wolf and toiiuxzxzuz puts a cap in their ass. I'm gonna leave my vote where it is, and similarly to how BDN will dig through this thread to find dirt on Xiz, I'll find dirt on mellon.
AND I FUCKING SWEAR
IF I PUT SO MUCH PRESSURE ON HER THAT SHE HAS TO REVEAL IF SHE'S A BLUE, I'M FUCKING DONE WITH THIS GAME.
asdf
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-12-2013, 01:54 PM   #1400
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

You see this is what I don't get in this game.

"Hurr-duurrr yeah Xiz is such a wolf! Duurrrrr"

Well how about you grow a fucking pair and vote for me then. All of you. You all keep claiming that I am such a wolf yet you do shit about it.

But oh no, heaven forbid we focus on the two people who claimed the same blue role. Because why the FUCK would we do that?

Closed Thread