Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 01:01 AM   #161
Mames Jay
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

The only other possible explanation for Knife92 to NOT be a human is for Knife92 (or his wolf buddies, I suppose) have a totem power of some sort.

If Knive92 is a wolf and if this totem power theory is correct, then a very clever move would be for the wolfs to sign the totem as the host, thereby making it seem that much more plausible.

I don't know. I just don't like the idea that a host revealed the role of a player inexplicably. Hosts just don't do that. It interferes with the game and ultimately causes a great deal of misfortune, particularly for Knife92. The host pretty much just dipped Knife92 in a great pot of slimy sticky pot of honey and threw him in the haunted wolf woods.

Don't know what to think anymore!

More importantly, someone find that damn antidote!
Old 04-30-2013, 01:03 AM   #162
Mames Jay
FFR Player

This also pretty much confirms that Knife92 is a guardian.

So yeah. Bi-bi guardian angel.
Old 04-30-2013, 01:38 AM   #163
Stood-E
FFR Player

Knife is a guardian? DId I miss something?

Also Cedo probably blew up because he was the [whatever number of player] to vote for Knife and as a result he blew up and a telegram was shown to try to make us think he is a villager.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:15 AM   #164
Mames Jay
FFR Player

Knife is likely the guardian in that he's a confirmed human and that he also promised to guard someone. Since we pretty much already know that Knife is a guardian, we can safely assume that he is or at the very least is in touch with the guardian.

Also, my interpretation of the mine attack was that cedoloss voted for "knife". She didn't vote for Knife62. She voted for Knife, so I took it that the gimmick was that anyone who voted for anyone else by an improper name is subsequently blown up. Although frankly, your idea is more plausible.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:36 AM   #165
LightManticoreXXX
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mames Jay View Post
Since we pretty much already know that Knife is a guardian, we can safely assume that he is or at the very least is in touch with the guardian.
I believe cedolass was the official guardian after reading the role PM in the death post, unless there's more than one guardian in this game?

I don't think there are any reasons to believe the telegram was a lie. I'm thinking that someone was notified of a mine being active during D2 and was told by the host that they would receive the results of a random seer to be posted publicly in the thread if the mine went off -- something of that sort, if not exactly that. The way information was laid out regarding cedo's death implies someone had foreseen this coming and may have had the power to prevent a casualty. If someone could clarify this, it would be helpful to prove whether or not Knife is green with absolute certainty for some of the naysayers out there, although I really think there isn't any doubt at this point.

I'm going to place my vote on MracisT, at least for now, for what appears to be blatantly lying about receiving some sort of mysterious and suspicious PM from the only confirmed human in this thread. An explanation, perhaps?
Old 04-30-2013, 03:22 PM   #166
Knife92
FFR Player

I am not a guardian, my guess is that a role was activated in some way to protect me, and it took effect when Cedolass voted for me.

But, coming off of that and assuming the game is abiding the standard wolf/human ratio we've killed one of four wolves. Three still remain, and there are two confirmed humans, one being myself and the other being stretchy. With that in mind, I stand by my vote on Mracist for what seems like a very lazy slip up.

Further, I have a theory about Mames Jay, and that is that he is human and has a cost to using his ability. The other alternative being he is a wolf and has the same condition. I am not sure which is more likely because it seems nothing too groundbreaking has surfaced for the humans. Plus, if we don't find some kind of cure he's going to die any way, if it stands by the same length of time as the birdspeak did.

That said, I believe Mames should be very candid this phase, before he dies because it seems like we don't have a cure, or the person that DOES know what it might be is inactive (or monk).
Old 04-30-2013, 04:03 PM   #167
Singular Fission
FFR Player

Man, there's a lot thats happened.

I'm going to try to catch up tonight. Sorry for my abscence.
Old 04-30-2013, 05:36 PM   #168
InternetFamous
Banned

vote count:

MracisT (2) Knife92, LightManticoreXXX
Knife92 (1) Mames Jay
Mames Jay (1) Monk665

~25 minutes left
Old 04-30-2013, 06:05 PM   #169
InternetFamous
Banned

MracisT has been lynched!

MracisT you are jimerax, a long time site admin, and although quiet, you do a lot of work behind the scenes. You still have a lot of power so you are a roleblocker. Each night you may submit a name, and any action that player performs the night or following day will be unsuccessful. Your win condition is to eliminate any village threats.

Current Player List:
1. Knife92
2. cedolass
3. Stood-E
4. MracisT
5. Singular Fission
6. Monk665
7. Vote for Pedro!
8. Acicciv
9. Travboy69
10.JetNet!
11.dAnceMAN117
12.Two Winged Hater
13.Mames Jay
14.LightManticoreXXX
15.Zoshi420
16.freakyboogers
17.HammerKraut

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. NIGHT 2 WILL END WEDNESDAY, MAY 1 AT 7:00PM EST

Last edited by InternetFamous; 04-30-2013 at 06:11 PM..
Old 04-30-2013, 11:37 PM   #170
Singular Fission
FFR Player

As Humans, we should probably organize and find out what our powers are.

It's night 2 and we're all running around with what seems like no solid info.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:38 PM   #171
Singular Fission
FFR Player

Everyone who's died has had a role, so it's likely everyone in the game has some type of role/power.
Old 05-1-2013, 07:16 AM   #172
Knife92
FFR Player

Well I don't see any type of teamwork going on here, and I haven't received any messages from anyone so.. I dunno.

My power itself is impotent, I can't achieve much without support.
Old 05-1-2013, 09:32 AM   #173
Mames Jay
FFR Player

I feel lonely. I'm the only one it seems that doesn't have a power!
Old 05-1-2013, 09:34 AM   #174
Mames Jay
FFR Player

By the way, it's pretty obvious that Singular Fission has a power as well, due to his claim that everyone has a role.

So why don't you lead by example, Singular Fission, and show us what you can do?
Old 05-1-2013, 10:01 AM   #175
danceMAN117
FFR Player

I would love to see what Singular Fission can do; however a lot of people may now be villains. Assuming the ratio is as stated (4:1) there have been 6 villager losses and 1 villain loss. We can assume that villagers may only have a 2:1 advantage over the villains.

My recommendation, knife92 has been listed as a villager via the telegram that was left after the blast that killed cedolass. If knife92 is a villager and the villain has also retrieved this information, he may or may not be killed tonight. If knife92 remains alive and well tomorrow night, I would justify that as means for suspicion. If I am killed tonight, it is also possible that knife92 (if he is a villain) + others will have come for me because I have said something critical. There is also the possibility they will abstain from killing me tonight because they do not want to draw attention to their names.
Old 05-1-2013, 02:42 PM   #176
Mames Jay
FFR Player

You can't vote for a lynch at a night, silly little man.
Old 05-1-2013, 06:04 PM   #177
InternetFamous
Banned

2 more casualties in the night, the end of the road is quickly approaching. Who will reach their goal first?

Singular Fission, you are Shashakiro, one of the original FFR greats. You are an odd night vigilante. Each odd night you may submit the character name of a player to be targeted for death. Your win condition is to eliminate any village threats.

danceMAN117, you are Stretchypanda. One of the mod's during FFR's prime and a couple with Guidohunter. As a result, you are village masons. Your win condition is to eliminate any village threats. Guidohunter is XXXX and their gimmick account is XXXX.

Current Player List:
1. Knife92
2. cedolass
3. Stood-E
4. MracisT
5. Singular Fission
6. Monk665
7. Vote for Pedro!
8. Acicciv
9. Travboy69
10.JetNet!
11.dAnceMAN117
12.Two Winged Hater
13.Mames Jay
14.LightManticoreXXX
15.Zoshi420
16.freakyboogers
17.HammerKraut

IT IS NOW DAY 2 WHICH WILL END FRIDAY, MAY 3 AT 7:00PM EST

Last edited by InternetFamous; 05-1-2013 at 06:18 PM..
Old 05-1-2013, 06:16 PM   #178
InternetFamous
Banned

Mames Jay seems to be all cured!

The dream world quickly shifted again to a Battle Royale/Hunger Games theme on a tropical island. The tropical island was struck by a quick burst of lightning, reviving one of the fallen comrades. Unknown by everyone, it struck Singular Fission who awoke from his death, and back into slumber. The shock revived his real persona and it was found to be DarkManticoreX2. Although he lost all of his powers, he has enough energy to participate in the day
Old 05-1-2013, 06:18 PM   #179
InternetFamous
Banned

Current Player List:
1. Knife92
2. cedolass
3. Stood-E
4. MracisT
5. Singular Fission
6. Monk665
7. Vote for Pedro!
8. Acicciv
9. Travboy69
10.JetNet!
11.dAnceMAN117
12.Two Winged Hater
13.Mames Jay
14.LightManticoreXXX
15.Zoshi420
16.freakyboogers
17.HammerKraut
18.DarkManticoreX2 (REVIVED)
Old 05-1-2013, 06:26 PM   #180
InternetFamous
Banned

Feeling the intense pressure and carnage of the game?

Well here is the perfect opportunity for all of you tributes! More carnage!!!

Today is in-thread attack day.

Each player has been given a single arrow from an assortment of weapons, some of which have poisoned tips. You may at some point in this phase type a message in bold and in red with a silly line indicating who you'd like to shoot, for example:

SHOOT J-RODD123 BECAUSE HE'S BAD AT EVERYTHING

This shot will hit the target with a randomized percentage of being poisoned, which (if poisoned) will result in the death of the target. Each person's arrow has the same probability of being poisoned.

This opportunity only lasts for a limited time, so use it while you can!
Closed Thread