Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2005, 09:19 AM   #21
magister_negi_magi
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to magister_negi_magi

Actually, while walking through Ardougne(if that's the right way to spell it), I met a guy pickpocketing heros, and he was at lvl 127, so...I think that's the highest lvl. I dunno, maybe I'm mistaken, but that's whut I remember.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:05 PM   #22
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Nope, 126 really is the highest level :\
---
I know much about runescape, and have met many people, Ladydejavu, Zezima, Musashi22(best armor maker known to runescape), The Old Nite, Hiker, all of the Staff except Mark and all of the GMs, but I usually don't take screenshots. I took this one because that is a Cracker in my inventory, it spawns a party hat, which is now worth 10+ million gold. Oh, and another account of mine that I gave away because I got bored of it.
---
I'll upload some more stuff later.

EDIT: Collecting Nature Runes
Stats 04.25.05
Stats 04.26.05
ToshX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 07:45 AM   #23
87x
Retired Staff
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to 87x Send a message via MSN to 87x Send a message via Yahoo to 87x

Just checked my stats.. Im a level 48. and im pretty sure you could whip my ass.. Come buddy, lets pk till there is nobody left but us.

EDIT-
Heres the picture-4-27-05-

RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
87x: more like.. professional goth.
87x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 12:38 PM   #24
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

WTF! ADDY ARMOR! WTF! ADDY WEAPON! No, that is not alright with that mining level, and ESPECIALLY not with that thieving level, and NO way with that runecrafting level. With all of those great tradeskills, you should be getting better.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:02 PM   #25
87x
Retired Staff
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to 87x Send a message via MSN to 87x Send a message via Yahoo to 87x

Eh, I never tried.. I just went for the levels without the weopons, The last thing I did on there was raise my mining level so I could mine rune ess faster. That and coal.

Old 04-27-2005, 07:34 PM   #26
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

LoL, compare your stats to mine, your money to mine, your stuff to mine, and see whats wrong with the picture. I guess I could donate some armor if I see you online sometime... But seriously, with those kind of skills, you could own a party hat if you worked for it :\
Old 04-28-2005, 03:54 AM   #27
87x
Retired Staff
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Well, thats the thing.. I never worked for it. Me and MoP (Master of Paranoia) used to spend all our time on that game. We became members, paid for it by the month, and just did quests. All we did was explore. If one of us died the other on would grab the other ones shit and run out of there. Trust me I used to have a lot more money than that. It started off as wanting to be the strongest and toughest. Then molded into wanting to get rich, So we started mining. Addy was the thing we wanted to mine, but I think I only got up to the mithril level. Then that switching over to Coal. Mining that just to sell it. Then it switched to Rune Ess. After that We worked on our Rune Crafting, because we could sell a certain type of Rune, a rare type, for a lot more than we could sell the ess. Anyway, its basically like this.
I was playing the game.
I wasn't just getting my stats perfect, I was exploring and questing. Just haveing fun in Runescape.
Plus, selling for profit and buying for cheap takes a long time.

Ps. Whats a party Hat.

Old 04-28-2005, 11:40 AM   #28
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

http://www.diaryofamountainbiker.co....rare_items.htm
^ scroll down for the party hat
--
btw, I lvled my runecrafting from 1-22 last night and I will lvl it more, it's because when I make nature runes, I will buy rune essense for 30gp and sell the natures for 350gp, making a discustingly high profit of 8,640gp per run back and forth, which takes just under or about a minute, prepare to see me making 518,400gp per hour, it will ownage beyond belief, and I already hired tons of nature runes buyers, and considering I buy rune essense at a whopping 1.5 times it's price, I get buyers instantly or faster :\
Old 04-29-2005, 04:33 AM   #29
87x
Retired Staff
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

oh.. yea, I remember hearing about these things. Anyway.. Give me a time when you will be on. We could run some tag teams on people. I'll arrow them, you hack and slash them.

Old 04-30-2005, 02:50 PM   #30
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Sorry I just got Halo 2 and won't be on runescape or FFR for a while, I may pop on the FFR forums just to post a thing or two though.
Old 04-30-2005, 09:58 PM   #31
87x
Retired Staff
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

heh.. Hook up with Synth and LD on there, they can get you started with friends and good people to play with.

Old 05-1-2005, 10:11 AM   #32
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Yeah but I suck beyond belief at Halo 2 right now, because I played Halo 1 on the PC instead of the Xbox. I think it's better I just practiced stuff in single player first, like sniper aiming, vehicle stealing, etc.
Old 05-2-2005, 03:36 AM   #33
87x
Retired Staff
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

right, well.. Im pretty good at Halo 2, Synth and LD will tell you that, So Whats your Xbox Live name?

Also, Go pick up a Joy Frag from http://www.lik-sang.com/ . Let your mouse and keyboard work come in handy.

ALSO-- Get good with the Plasma Pistol - Battle Riffle combination, if you don't use it on people, they will use it on you.

Old 05-2-2005, 05:27 PM   #34
Loverofstories
Banned

by the way
me+runescape=now retired/quit whatever you wanna call it
Loverofstories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-3-2005, 03:44 AM   #35
87x
Retired Staff
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

well.. I quit also.. but those where my stats when I quit.. I would be a lv90 something if I was have kept playing.

Post a picture of your levels when you quit.

Old 05-3-2005, 02:58 PM   #36
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I'm not quitting but I'll be delaying it til I get bored with Halo 2. My account name and screenname is ToshX. So LD is like ld42 or something? and whats Synth?
Old 05-5-2005, 03:44 AM   #37
87x
Retired Staff
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

lightdarkness42
Synthlight.

Basically there names on here.
My name is Iam87x Returns, but I plan on cancleing that account and starting over. So you can add me if you want. I mostly play 2v2 now that its out, so you going to have to catch me at a bored time to get me to do anything else.

Old 05-5-2005, 10:01 AM   #38
judagrmn
FFR Player

The plasma pistol battle rifle combo is for noobs who cant fight with anything else...what are you gonna do with out your noob combo on beaver creek and colossus now? lmao
Old 05-5-2005, 02:04 PM   #39
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Shotguns, rockets, energy swords, and snipers are also for noobs but that doesn't stop anyone from using them. I use them too.
Old 05-6-2005, 06:42 AM   #40
87x
Retired Staff
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Shit.. Snipes?!? Noobs?.. yea right.. I used to think the same thing.. But think abou it like this. Tactics. Keep someone in the back with the Snipe, someone protecting him close range with a shotty, and some people running around BR's or Smg-Anything combos. It's a wrap. Plus you gotta be good with the snipe, the target area is so small, if you suck with it your going to miss.

Anyway, starting people off on Colossus with BR's isn't really a good thing either, I agree with the taking off the Plasma Pistols, but starting you off with a BR just makes for a longe range battle. No more running up with the shotty, no more charging with Magnum-SMG combo. Just a bunch of people trying to Pick off other people with a BR. Lame.

Now on Burial Mounds its a different story. The deserved to have Br put on there because of the Spawn kill factor. If one team has both snipes and rocket. Thats game. Especially if they are good with them.

Shotguns are Elite. I kick ass with a shotgun.

Energy Swords are now easily stopped with the shotgun. So they aren't a problem anymore.

I think the problem is people not being good enough to counter these problems. Get over the fact that these things are devastating factors, pick them up first, and use them. If you don't want to use it then dont. Just pick it up and keep as your secondary.