Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2011, 10:10 PM   #561
bassCannon
Banned

Default Re: Maplestory v2

with my 301 bow and 21%+ equips i do like 300k/arrow so..

probably like 99992399234 mil lol
bassCannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 02:10 PM   #562
Sakish
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sakish Send a message via MSN to Sakish Send a message via Skype™ to Sakish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassCannon View Post
with my 301 bow and 21%+ equips i do like 300k/arrow so..

probably like 99992399234 mil lol
I believe a BM with max hurricane and that bow would outdo a bm with any possible potentials tbh..
Old 08-20-2011, 11:56 AM   #563
Skelogon
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffraxis View Post
Are you joking, demethos = ridiculously expensive

demethos consists of hackers and sub-legit players and nx whores, rarely any regular players.
Compared to Scania and the new worlds, Demethos' fm is cheap. In Arcania, I cannot even get 3rd job advancement because a single black crystal ore is at least 2mill. In Scania, Berserk 30 mastery book is still 200mill, while in Demethos, I bought it for 30mill; Pieces of Time are also cheaper in Demethos. Demethos Avg Scarlion Helm = 60mil, Scania Avg Scarlion Helm = 100+mill. Same goes for Horntail Pendants.
I am not sure about hackers; in my opinion Scania have more exploiters.
One thing true about Demethos is that most people have "noob" equips; In Scania, the average attack for spears was 150att+, while in Demethos it was 120att+, I am a Dark Knight so I know.

Last edited by Skelogon; 08-20-2011 at 12:02 PM..
Skelogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:22 PM   #564
Sakish
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sakish Send a message via MSN to Sakish Send a message via Skype™ to Sakish

Decided to merch some more money in the past few days and spent everything on shield att scrolls, my maple warrior shield is now 12 atk u/h and no slots left.. Nothing amazing but it's decent. Also sold some of my 6%equips to get some more atk stuff, 5atk belt and some some more gm scrolls so i can finish my executioners when im 120..

Only 7 levels to go at my favorite map ever, DGP's

Yeah.. I decided to go on a roll, took 114-121 yesterday, spent roughly 7 hours on DGPs >_<

My exec at it's current pot, pretty alright untill i can get enough cubes to get it to unique..
Current str% is like 40, im around 85xx-107xx range

Last edited by Sakish; 08-26-2011 at 12:39 PM..
Sakish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2011, 05:03 PM   #565
Sakish
FFR Player

Bump bump bump lol.

So ems decided to release PMD's again.. skelegons are lvl 110 and give 9000-9500 ea.
I wouldnt complain but what would nexoneu be without their infamous glitches? 8/10 times you cant even use pots in the dungeons so you have to go out and try again. For 400nx a tick thats pretty hurtful when it can take up to 20 times before you even get a dungeon where you can use pots ;_;

Plus you cant use tele/speed boosts/fj/rush/combat step etc etc. DUMB AS SHIT
Old 09-7-2011, 09:27 PM   #566
midnghtraver
Icarus Moth
FFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

So whats maplestory's deal with europe anyway? We don't have glitches like that at all in GMS
midnghtraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-8-2011, 07:05 AM   #567
Sakish
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnghtraver View Post
So whats maplestory's deal with europe anyway? We don't have glitches like that at all in GMS
Well.... Im not sure, we had a total of 5 glitches with the evolving ring DURING the event causing extensions and whatnot. And they just cant stop f**king up xD
Old 10-5-2011, 07:03 PM   #568
BIGEZAY
The ShyGuy
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to BIGEZAY

Does anyone play in Bera?
i have a lvl 58 dual blade
i forget his name im not very active but i hop on every once in a while an hardcore train for about a week so if you ever need a training buddy im your guy.

send me a pm with your username an i'll add you when i get around to it :]
BIGEZAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:06 PM   #569
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Wow.... I just got my Aran to level 50 (mind you I have 296k right now) and my quest now requires me to get 10 MILLION MESOS. I've never gotten more than 500k before... How the f do they expect me find 10M mesos like it's nothing?

By the way, I'm in Scania. Level 50 Aran, named "trustthelie" (Yet another 10 year name... (Yup, it took me 4 years to reach level 50...))

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
yo man im awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:10 PM   #570
~kitty~
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
Wow.... I just got my Aran to level 50 (mind you I have 296k right now) and my quest now requires me to get 10 MILLION MESOS. I've never gotten more than 500k before... How the f do they expect me find 10M mesos like it's nothing?

By the way, I'm in Scania. Level 50 Aran, named "trustthelie" (Yet another 10 year name... (Yup, it took me 4 years to reach level 50...))
Just be patient and find areas to hunt for some items that fetch for a high price (high demand item) and bam... you got your money. It is as simple as that, the only problem is that it's time consuming and that seems to be a turn off to most people. Well, there are hackers too... I haven't played the game recently, but I'm sure this still applies.

EDIT: Quests can get you some high demand high priced (relative) items as well.
~kitty~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:13 PM   #571
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~kitty~ View Post
Just be patient and find areas to hunt for some items that fetch for a high price (high demand item) and bam... you got your money. It is as simple as that, the only problem is that it's time consuming and that seems to be a turn off to most people. Well, there are hackers too... I haven't played the game recently, but I'm sure this still applies.

EDIT: Quests can get you some high demand high priced (relative) items as well.
I don't know why you would, but do you know any good quests/training spots for level 50 Aran?

Plasying excessively isn't a problem, but I would like to know the fastest way to do this legit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
yo man im awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:53 AM   #572
Sakish
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post

You can go to NLC and go into the clocktower and there will be a guy named john barricade waiting for you, complete his quest for a GFA 60% that should sell 10m+ in every server (not sure about scania though) The quest is for lvl 36 so if you have any other chars at that level do it for easy money
Old 12-6-2011, 07:33 AM   #573
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1

Bump because I started playing a week ago and wanted to know who else played. I'm playing on Bera. \o/
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pmonibuv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-6-2011, 01:22 PM   #574
foop101
FFR Player

Ah maplestory...
I remember when I used to play, in 2009. Did anyone play from that time period because in my opinion the game has changed so much I can't even call this new game maplestory.

I used to be addicted, i was a lvl 170 shadower before the shadwagon, before even potential.
Old 12-6-2011, 05:03 PM   #575
IAAW
FFR Player

I'm pretty much on an off when it comes to MapleStory and I pretty much stopped playing at all. Although, once again, because of the upcoming Legends update for MapleStory, I'll likely be starting up a new character. Again. Just like when the Big Bang update was added to GMS. And, actually if I remember correctly, the Legends update is supposed to be tomorrow so I'll likely be playing again here real soon, though likely not as dedicated as before.

(I blame Terraria's Hard Mode.)
IAAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:40 PM   #576
midnghtraver
Icarus Moth
FFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Are there GM scrolls for the cannon? Or do I have to use event ones/pink scrolls?
midnghtraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-2-2012, 04:51 AM   #577
Sakish
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jousway View Post
everything went wrong when nexon screwed it up, Wizet should have never joined nexon.
not sure if this was mentioned but.. Wizet was the good ones and it was nexon that took over instead of wizet

Played a mercedes till 104 then quitted, made a DS but mann they are booooooorinngnggggggggggggg.. ATM at ems with my wh, got to 43 in an hour on a 2x event and quitted.. Might continue but not sure :/
Old 02-2-2012, 05:06 AM   #578
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quick breakdown
Currently there is 3x exp until the 5th
I bought a 2x exp card with the maple points they gave out for being idiots.
I bought a 1.3x exp coup from the event store
And I found a priest at MP3.

11.7x exp ftw
Was getting 11k per mp3
Old 02-2-2012, 05:22 AM   #579
chocobothief12
Getting faster with time
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to chocobothief12

that sounds like the kind of exp id love to have on my DrK. maybe it would actually motivate me to hit 160. too bad i got all my crap hacked across all mycharacters during my long absence -.-
chocobothief12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-2-2012, 01:32 PM   #580
ninjaKIWI
plain old ugly ass dumbas
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ninjaKIWI

Got a 120 DS in a couple days, 30 merc but got bored, 50 cannoneer. Everything's so weird to play after playing DS since they're so mobile.
ninjaKIWI is offline   Reply With Quote