Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 06:28 AM   #161
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Alright, someone needs to post something, so I guess I'll go first.

YESTERDAY, Panda tells me she's a blue. Not what, just a blue. I tell alain, and that's it.

Blah tries to pull this last minute shit(or was completely screwing with my head, one or the other) to try and lynch panda. He asks my opinion on it, and naturally, I am very reluctant to tell him anything, because I'm wary of his humanity. He finally asks me if I would be willing to lynch her, I said no. He asks why, I finally tell her because she says she's a blue(I'm sorry I don't have the exact conversation, but my history is really screwed up right now with AIM+, so bare with me).

Then he starts saying stuff like "Oh, she told you too?" Immediate WTF sign. As far as I know, she told nobody but me. Unless she is creating the biggest lie conceived in TWG, I'm very sure I'm the only one she told. So I start accusing blah, and then he backs off, saying that alain told him.

Today, panda tells me she's the seer. I tell blah.

Now, what's going on with Jurs, I think this is damning enough evidence for a lynch. IF blah is right, then either me or panda is a wolf. I only told blah and alain of her being a role of any type, and that's it. Panda swears that she told nobody else, also.

PROBLEM: Somehow Jurs thinks that panda is the seer?

DEFENSE in BOTH my and panda's case:

Blah is not definitely right. If Jurs is a wolf, she would do ANYTHING to cover her ass. Blah pulls fake seer shit on her, and she pulls panda out of her ass. Not quite. Remember the other part of this equation before today? ALAIN. Alain knew, and I am very sure that they were in contact. Alain could have told Jurs that panda was a blue, and Jurs used that in her defense, as I'm sure any wolf would do they when they know their fucked. Without even knowing if panda really was the seer or not, she took any chance that she could to save herself.

But if I'm completely wrong about this, then blah is right. And if blah is right, then either panda or myself is a wolf.

Now I'm done.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:53 AM   #162
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

WAITAMINUTE.

So, Blah's working with me against Hans, and with Hans against me?

Okay, kids, I have an hour between classes, during which I need a shower and have to finish some homework. When I get back, I'll have something worked out.
Old 03-30-2005, 10:20 AM   #163
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

OKAY.

So, I'll come right out and confess that I am the guardian. The only person who I've actually told is Blah. Hans guessed that I was blue, but I would not tell him what blue I am.. Hans apparently passed this information on to Alain.

The other day Alain came to me saying Hans had a feeling Alain was the next wolf target. He did not come right out and say, "Hey, Amanda, guard me," but that was his subtext.

log4u:
[17:30] NEIGH006: Chris said his spidey senses are tingling on me dying tonight
[17:31] Iike a ritz: You mean getting wolfed?
[17:31] NEIGH006: That what chris said he was thinking
[17:31] NEIGH006: He usually only tells me his gut feeling
[17:31] NEIGH006: or so he tells me
[17:31] Iike a ritz: Yeah.
[17:31] Iike a ritz: Interesting.
[17:31] NEIGH006: and I don't like that one

So then I go to Hans, who up until very shortly after this exchange I have trusted in the game. Hans expressed surprise that Alain would come to me like that. This gets me thinking a little. I know Alain and I know his style. He's very good at making rash decisions, taking risks. I really could not see any reason for him to tell me this (especially with his alleged earlier mention that he hoped he was wolfed) unless he himself was a wolf and was hoping to convince me to guard him so that he could have free range of any human whom he perceived as a threat, so I didn't guard him. Then he died.

Well, fux.

Then I begin to wonder at the possibility that Alain WAS wolf, and that the plan was to convince me to guard him, so that he would APPEAR human, thus forming a false alliance (why would the seer look at someone who'd been attacked and guarded?). It seems like a perfectly feasible idea, and I'd especially expect it of Alain -- he's bold, and he's good.

So at this point I'm suspicious of Hans, because both Hans and Alain were pressuring me to guard Alain.

And now we come to Blah, with whom I've been working out ideas throughout the game. I confessed being the guardian (until now he had no idea I was even blue) to Blah AFTER Alain was wolfed. Hans would have been the first one from whom Blah would hear that I am blue, yet according to Hans, he acted as if he already knew.

Blah has been carrying out conversations with both Hans and I, and Hans and I have been sharing information about each other with Blah. He seems to have us wrapped around his little fingers.

Blah has also told me that were he a wolf, I would be dead, since I am blue. This is not necessarily true, as Blah could gain my trust and get me to guard him nightly, so he can have free pick of any human.

Now, there are a couple logical reasons for Blah's behavior:
1) He is being hyper-paranoid and cannot decide whether to trust Hans or me
2) He is a wolf, and is doing his best to turn Hans and I against each other, breaking up a possible alliance

It is suspicious that Jursey heard that I was the seer, but it is quite possible that Alain mentioned to Jursey casually that I was blue, and that I had been asked to guard him. When Alain died, it would be logical for Jursey to conclude that I'm not the guardian but the seer.

Which reminds me: the idea to tell Hans that I was the seer was originally Blah's. At first he wanted me to say that I was the seer and Blah the guardian, and then I would guard Blah, but he decided Hans would not believe it. We wanted to trap Hans, though, so I told Hans I'd been pretending to be the guardian so the real one could be protected. Hans then came to the conclusion that I was the seer and asked who I'd seen. I decided to take a risk, and I told him I'd seen Tass and Blah, and that I was going to seer Hans next. The idea was that if Hans was a wolf, he'd kill me before I could see him and reveal this information (making me the night 3 kill). Blah seemed to like this idea, but then stumbled upon Jursey's little slip and blew my cover. He did ask my permission, with the possible threat that if I was human, I wouldn't care if he revealed the lie. I told him my only qualm was that my lie could easily be turned against me, to which he had no reply.

Now I will express my hope that some of you who have remained silent will participate a little more. Blah, Hans, and I are all suspicious of each other, and if none of us are wolves, then our suspicions are going to make things outrageously easy for the real wolves to win this. We NEED people to begin presenting information, participating in things. I realize you are all busy, but a human victory requires human participation.
Old 03-30-2005, 12:29 PM   #164
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

I'm so confused. Too many people were let in on this one thing. But I guess voting for Jurs is the way to go here? I'll at least keep that vote until she shares HER side of things.

And I won't be back for a while today because Dad is home and wants yardwork done (boooooo). Just a warning in case I'm not here.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 03-30-2005, 12:43 PM   #165
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

Like EB, I've been left out of this whole thing, so I'm having a hard time figuring this out. I've had suspicion for Jurs since the middle of the first day and would be interested in seeing what she has to say, considering its been a good day since this accusation has been made, and not a word from the lynchee.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:15 PM   #166
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

To tell you the truth, i've been really suspicious of blah for a while now. Not just a gut instinct, but just the way he talks and presents ideas. He also always tries to trick you in to things, and the way that he plays these mind tricks on you somewhat alarm me. I didn't save the convo, but this is kind of how it happened:

Blah: Eva, i'm leaving Team Jurs, you were seered as a wolf.
Me: Ever think that this seer you are in contact with was a wolf?
Blah: Eva...i'm the seer.
Me: I thought panda was the seer?

etc.

Blah continued to ask where I found this out from. Naturally, since I was suspicious of him to begin with, and for fear that he was a wolf, I didn't want to tell him where I heard it from so I said that I overhead some people talking about it in a chat because there were only a few people in there.

Yeah, blah, that was a lie. But you're guilty of the same crime, so you have no right to get on my back about it. You lie about me being seered, that you're the seer, then you come out later that it was yours and panda's plan to pretend that she was the seer etc.

Alain told me she was blue. Alain wanted to be guarded that night because he and Hans thought he would be wolfed, and since alain apparently was talking with panda, I was hoping that she was the guardian and that she would be able to guard alain, but then alain died. I guessed panda wasn't the guardian then, but alain still said she was blue so i thought that she was the seer.

It just seemed kind of sketchy to me that panda and blah got together and decided to try and fool people in to thinking that panda was the seer. I think blah has explaining to do, instead of just trying to condemn someone so they can lynch that person and not put out an explaination for HIS actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 03-30-2005, 05:15 PM   #167
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Ok, I don't know who to believe right now. There is so much going on, with so much confusion.
People are saying people are blues and then they deny and say it's someone else who says it was someone else who then says it was the original person. If that sentance is as confusing as this whole situation is. Blah has been pushing pretty hard for some votes on Jurs, and people are going along with him, and then Jurs and Panda are switching it back on Blah, then Alain gets thrown into the mix.

I don't want to vote yet, I want to see how this develops, since I feel as an outsider to this whole situation;any clue on when this day ends, we need all the time we can get.
Old 03-30-2005, 05:29 PM   #168
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

I've been talking to blah and Jursey, and after talking to them all, I don't think Jursey wrote that post. I think she is being too calm in her reactions. I believe if she were a human, she would be flipping out as I was in the previous game.
Old 03-30-2005, 05:43 PM   #169
deltro300111
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to deltro300111 Send a message via MSN to deltro300111 Send a message via Yahoo to deltro300111

Ok, I'd like to apologize for my silence for this day, my computer got spywar'd, and I had to reformat- but I am back, so hi2u.
Old 03-30-2005, 05:59 PM   #170
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
I've been talking to blah and Jursey, and after talking to them all, I don't think Jursey wrote that post. I think she is being too calm in her reactions. I believe if she were a human, she would be flipping out as I was in the previous game.
No, I did write it all myself. Sorry that i'm not as eccentric as you, but I have to do a lot of things and I didn't have time to start flipping out and cursing at people.

Quote:
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:36 PM   #171
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

I don't know...I had the same thought as LD when I first read your response. Granted, people change from game to game, I still thought there was something odd about how little you allowed your emotions to influence your posts. It seemed tremendously structured as well, and very organized. It did sound like you were reiterating points...somewhat like you were running down a list of things to say rather than saying what was on your mind at the time. I suspect there was external input involved, but then again, you could just be getting better at providing argument. This kind of evolution I find drastic however, as compared to this quote from the last game:

Quote:
Eb, Tass,

The reason I am ACTING different is because I am trying to act smarter, which is what I had in mind from Day 1, no matter what role I had. I wanted to prove people that I can play this game as well as others, and prove that I can handle playing even in this specific game which is supposedly more "taxing". So sorry that me trying to act smarter is coming off as "different" and "wolfish". I also wasn't even having my vote on Hans as a defense vote, as I stated to Alain on Day 1, I had a weird feeling about him. Even ask Alain.
I realize this isn't a great example, but it does accentuate some things that were lacking in her post in this game. Instead of approaching each person individually, she addresses the issue as a whole to provide condolence. The only person she even mentioned was blah, who appears to be an intended target. Personally, I've had my doubts about blah this game, but overall, I've been much more skeptical of your appearance in this game, jursey. Empty posts, subtle contradictions, bandwagoning, and now this change of behaviour (which suddenly was conjured up by the threat of a lynch) has led me to believe you're a wolf.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:42 PM   #172
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Quote:
Quote:
No, I did write it all myself. Sorry that i'm not as eccentric as you, but I have to do a lot of things and I didn't have time to start flipping out and cursing at people.
At lot of things to do would mean that you would write out a quick, flippant reply in your usual style, instead of laboring over a calm, collected piece with which to clearly explain yourself.

Personally, your post at the top of this page strikes me as something written by Stretchy, with perhaps a concious attempt from her to make the word choice and tone dumbed down just a bit from what she would normally write.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:50 PM   #173
flux_
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flux_ Send a message via MSN to flux_

I'm not sure someone's emotion in posts is really enough to make judgements on them since other things going on in one's life may change how he/she feels about the game or just how he/she chooses to respond, however the points blah brought up may be. like most of the people who weren't a part of it, I'm a bit confused as to what exactly went down yesterday. I'm going to try to read over the posts just dealing with the exchange again tonight and maybe tomorrow.

Side note: is the TWG XIII chat room still going? I went in there today and it was empty.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:51 PM   #174
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

The chat room usually dies.

Does anyone know when the day ends?

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:52 PM   #175
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

tomorrow at 11:41 PM EST I believe

Old 03-30-2005, 06:54 PM   #176
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchypanda
It is suspicious that Jursey heard that I was the seer, but it is quite possible that Alain mentioned to Jursey casually that I was blue, and that I had been asked to guard him. When Alain died, it would be logical for Jursey to conclude that I'm not the guardian but the seer.
Quote:
Alain told me she was blue. Alain wanted to be guarded that night because he and Hans thought he would be wolfed, and since alain apparently was talking with panda, I was hoping that she was the guardian and that she would be able to guard alain, but then alain died. I guessed panda wasn't the guardian then, but alain still said she was blue so i thought that she was the seer.
Um...

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 03-30-2005, 06:58 PM   #177
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit
Quote:
Quote:
At lot of things to do would mean that you would write out a quick, flippant reply in your usual style, instead of laboring over a calm, collected piece with which to clearly explain yourself.

Personally, your post at the top of this page strikes me as something written by Stretchy, with perhaps a concious attempt from her to make the word choice and tone dumbed down just a bit from what she would normally write.

Alright, whatever. Think what you want, but I'm not in the mood to start flipping out and attacking tons of people just because thats what I did in other games. Sorry that i'm not acting dumb and eccentric like I "normally do". I wrote the post myself, and obviously you guys are retarded enough to think that I would have someone else write a post for me. Seriously, get a clue.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-30-2005, 07:00 PM   #178
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

there, that sounds more like you...
"obviously you guys are retarded enough to think that I would have someone else write a post for me. Seriously, get a clue."

Old 03-30-2005, 07:03 PM   #179
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Xtrialan Derrorx: I just wanted to clear that up, because thats the most stupid thing i've ever heard in my entire life.
Xtrialan Derrorx: Because it pissed me off?
Xtrialan Derrorx: You're a retard Kefit.
Kefit42: Because you would have been pissed in your post
Xtrialan Derrorx: Well I wasn't.
Xtrialan Derrorx: I really don't care.
Kefit42: As you were in your responses to the first accusations
Kefit42: I have seen you play this game enough
Kefit42: If you don't care, then shut up and stop screaming at us
Xtrialan Derrorx: Shut up and stop saying i didnt write it.

Compared to what she wrote earlier solidifies my vote: Jurseyrider734
Old 03-30-2005, 07:49 PM   #180
flux_
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flux_ Send a message via MSN to flux_

Between that exchange on the previous page and the convos and posts that have been brought up since then, I'm almost positive in my vote for jurs. If you really need me to reiterate everything, I will, but right now I need to go to bed and I don't find it necessary to explain things that have already been said.