Fuc, I need to get a ps3
Fast Fingered Fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:15 PM   #162
Elite Ninja
Kawaii Desu
Difficulty Consulting Cat
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Modern Warfare 2

Mw2 was a joke. Made for noobs who suck at the game. It took no skill to be good at MW2. Black Ops I am hoping will actually show how skilled you are compared to others. The new Wager Match game modes are going to definetly show that!!! Cant wait for more zombies and see what dead ops is suppose to be
Old 10-15-2010, 11:55 PM   #163
MrGiggles
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MrGiggles Send a message via MSN to MrGiggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Ninja View Post
Mw2 was a joke. Made for noobs who suck at the game. It took no skill to be good at MW2. Black Ops I am hoping will actually show how skilled you are compared to others. The new Wager Match game modes are going to definetly show that!!! Cant wait for more zombies and see what dead ops is suppose to be
Lack of competitive viability is a trend from CoD4 onwards. Don't expect Black Ops to reverse it, though I appreciate reinstating dedicated servers.

I don't know if it'll have lean though. CoD needs leaning.
MrGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:42 PM   #164
Nyokou
( ̄ー ̄)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Nyokou

If you mean CoD4 and MW2 only, I agree. Infinity Ward blows. MW2 was fanservice anyway. Apparently the guys over at IW didn't even make the guns realistic at all, just by appearance but that's it. Like they looked at pictures of some modern weapons and decided "hey guiz, letz put dis in da gaim~~!!!"

WaW on the other hand, was pretty sweet. Even though Nazi Zombies was hard as **** for no reason, and at least camping in Nazi Zombies isn't an asshat thing to do. Treyarch pwns Infinty Ward. Black Ops is being developed by them so it pretty much guarantees that it will kick ass.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:46 PM   #165
kmay
Don't forget me
FFR Veteran

you guys like WaW?? i hated that game, and people that say that they are good with no skill need to find better people to play.
Old 10-16-2010, 10:06 PM   #166
DotKritic
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyokou View Post
Apparently the guys over at IW didn't even make the guns realistic at all...
Even with the canisters. You can throw a smoke, flash, or stun and hit them and it will kill them.

And hopefully no more n00b tubez.

FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
DotKritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:36 PM   #167
Elite Ninja
Kawaii Desu
Difficulty Consulting Cat
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I only liked nazi zombies on WaW, I only like Cod 4 becuase it had less noob tubes, and I only liked MW2 becuase of killcams. Black Ops will feature zombies, less noob tubeing havoc,, plus the new currency and customization features so I will probably like the game.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:30 AM   #168
BBoyGNF
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to BBoyGNF Send a message via MSN to BBoyGNF Send a message via Yahoo to BBoyGNF Send a message via Skype™ to BBoyGNF

Thankfully Black Ops is gonna bring about some changes to the gameplay. Marathon has been changed, so it's basically gonna be Extreme Conditioning with a new name. Commando's lunge has been removed, but it's pro effect will be on another perk. No more 25 kill nukes, so if there are boosters it won't affect the game as much. Only one noob tube instead of two, and Scavenger won't replenish them. They've eliminated a lot of things that cause bulls**t. Hopefully the account modding won't start for as long as WaW lasted before it.

The IW team doesn't seem to give a s**t about any of it, either. No patch for the Fuel rock glitch or the FAL damage glitch yet. They don't seem to care that their game has been modded like hell either. Robert Bowling himself is a douche, and have any of you seen the footage of The Pro moderator?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BBoyGNF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:18 PM   #169
LoneW0lf
ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
FFR Veteran

I still play MW2 everyday. I love when I have a full team and play team tac or CTF.
Otherwise i just mess around in ground war.
LoneW0lf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:37 PM   #170
fido123
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyokou View Post
Apparently the guys over at IW didn't even make the guns realistic at all, just by appearance but that's it. Like they looked at pictures of some modern weapons and decided "hey guiz, letz put dis in da gaim~~!!!"
Back when MW1 just came out people were bitching about that too. IW in the beginning stated they weren't trying to make it realistic but semi-realistic. I don't understand why everybody judges a game anyway on "HOW REALISTIC" it is. Honestly the only two things that piss me off about MW2 is tubes and akimbo G18's sometimes. MW2 is a generic FPS with a little bit of customization and killstreams to spice things up and it does a pretty good job IMO.
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:05 PM   #171
8 Hour Whore
←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to 8 Hour Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido123 View Post
I don't understand why everybody judges a game anyway on "HOW REALISTIC" it is.
This made my day xD
How realistic is it when you die and come back? Not very.. So just play the game or don't. Simple as that..

Best AAA: Banned Forever
BlackFlags: 49
8 Hour Whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:43 PM   #172
ogmsband
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Just throwing it out there there was another video showing why the pro banned that guy, it was biased to make him look innocent and he wasn't. Yes IW did neglect a lot of major problems and they have really screwed us over a lot but will Treyarch fix all this, not a chance. WaW was as big of a failure as it could have been and if you want to get on the subject of weapon realism look at the ptrs-41 wherein they put a gun in their that shot a bullet significantly larger than the 50 cal. but yet couldn't kill a dog. Also the M1 Garand not being as powerful as the mp40. My point being both companies have seriously screwed up so don't think that Black Ops is going to be any different.
ogmsband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:15 PM   #173
fido123
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogmsband View Post
Also the M1 Garand not being as powerful as the mp40. My point being both companies have seriously screwed up so don't think that Black Ops is going to be any different.

Why should you give a ****?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7VAhzPcZ-s
Old 10-21-2010, 07:29 AM   #174
BBoyGNF
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to BBoyGNF Send a message via MSN to BBoyGNF Send a message via Yahoo to BBoyGNF Send a message via Skype™ to BBoyGNF

Let's just say WaW a much shinier turd than MW2. Depends on people's opinions really, but that's pretty much sums up the consensus here.

I found CoD4 to be the best one, it simply worked, none of this bulls**t people think of with MW2.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BBoyGNF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:39 AM   #175
phe0nixblade
Praise the sun mofo
FFR Veteran

WaW was great, and if you don't think so you're retarded. CoD4 was good, still fun to play. MW2 was fun for like 2 days then people found out stupid **** like the javelin glitch, then the jtags, then the hacks in online, then out of map ****, etc etc. MW2 is trash, shame it's made more money than other games..
phe0nixblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:13 PM   #176
ogmsband
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

WaW was far from great and if you don't think so you are retarded,great thesis by the way. The amount of easily done glitches in WaW far surpassed MW and MW2 granted they did patch them eventually but IW did aswell for everyone minus the fuel breach and honestly I have no idea what they are thinking with that one. But JTags have effected all cod games,there are no lack of 10th prestige modders for WaW or MW, they were just more prevalent on MW2 due to popularity.
ogmsband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:17 PM   #177
MrGiggles
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MrGiggles Send a message via MSN to MrGiggles

$15 map packs LMFAO
Old 10-21-2010, 01:08 PM   #178
fido123
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiggles View Post
$15 map packs LMFAO
Agree'd. Activision at it's finest.

For people bitching and crying and being overall utterly retarded about MW2 vs WaW vs MW1, they're all FPSs, and they are all very very similar. MW2 may get more of a spotlight for all of it's problems but I remember just as many people pulling all the same **** in MW1 as I did in MW2, except without Scavanger. I played both COD4 and MW2 quite a lot and I honestly like MW2 cause it's just like MW1 just with better graphics and more perks and stuff, but honestly they're almost the same ****ing game so if you hate MW2 and you apparently love MW1 you're probably just hopping on some qq bandwagon.

As for WaW, I liked Nazi Zombies and the single player but I honestly didn't like the Multiplayer very much. The fact you could just hop in a tank and rape the **** out of everybody unless you encountered somebody with a sticky grenade just soured the whole thing for me, plus I Just liked the guns better in MW1, wasn't as frustrating as a 50 year old gun that shot all over the place but that's just my preference.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:26 PM   #179
NFD
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to NFD

Oh, thanks for that free Mann Co. Update, VALVe.

And the Engineer one before that.

And the Soldier/Demo before that.

The list goes on.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:43 PM   #180
DotKritic
Forum User

Going 23-1-0 then some ****er kills me...

Good game.

FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
DotKritic is offline   Reply With Quote