Old 06-2-2009, 10:21 AM   #21
RaptorHaysewus
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to RaptorHaysewus
Default Re: Another D'nB Mix: Windows Down 002

Quote:
Originally Posted by zajac View Post
Yeah no problem...

But by the way... Not sure on the situation with your father and if you live with him or whathaveyou, but myself living in Boise, there are really no other producers around me. A few that I've met, but the older ones doing it for a while SUCK and really don't know what they're doing, and the rest I met when I was 18, and we've been producing (the three of us) since then...

What I'm getting at is, I never had an amazing opportunity, such as yourself, to be able to learn a lot from someone in person... Hands on training is a lot better than reading straight from text or trying to recreate what you are trying to learn in a video.

Definitely take advantage of your father knowing what he's doing and learn from him.

P.S. Daniel Faraday will be back in Season 6 I'm sure! No worries, bruv! :P
Naw, I live with my mum in London, he only lives about 20 minutes away from me though. I see him now and then, the other day he said if I wanted to know anything he'd teach me some things. So I guess I'll have to stay at his for like a week and learn quite a bit .

But I've never really shown that much interest in music with him, he'd always play part of a song he's making and be like "how do you think this sounds" and I'd just be like "yeah it's okay."

P.S. Of course he will, he [spoiler]IS the universe.

edit -

from my dad.

wow...cooool, thnx Sam, yes they r home produced with only synth and pc all by me, and years of experience and determination and because most musicians/producers dont rely on record companies much anymore and have their independance on the internet, we need to be as good as we can.

Last edited by RaptorHaysewus; 06-2-2009 at 10:31 AM..
RaptorHaysewus is offline   Reply With Quote