Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-7-2008, 05:13 PM   #21
UnkownMan
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to UnkownMan Send a message via Yahoo to UnkownMan
Default Re: Why did I get banned from MP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocks77 View Post
1. You lie too much.
2. You fully insult my friends in mp and expect me to take it positively.
3. You start **** with me first and expect me to keep my mouth shut.
4. You wonder why you get banned.
5. You're too cocky: "I'm not going to get banned, I have no reason to."
Look what happens.
One more thing
I don't care for your username whatsoever.
I'll call you UnknownMan for however long I want till you stop starting stupid **** everywhere: Profile Chat/Mp Chat/Etc.
Wow. That is a lie. A HORRIBLE LIE! You know that! I only called you one thing, and you know it. And you kept on provoking me. You need to stop acting like the victim here, cause you aren't. I wasn't insulting anyone in MP, other than you, because you were being a bitch about a joke. You say I lie? O RLY? Hypocrite. I didn't start with you. You started with me after I said a joke about spit fire. I wonder why I get banned because I didn't do anything wrong. I'm not cocky. If I was, then I wouldn't have made this post. I don't have a reason. You do, for being a little **** in MP. Don't be making facts if you lie all the time.
We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Old 05-7-2008, 05:13 PM   #22
Zageron
Zageron E. Tazaterra
RRR Developer & DevOps Support
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Veteran

I'm seeing a lot of Unknown hating going on. If you don't like him, c-o-n-g-r-a-t-u-l-a-t-i-o-n-s, don't keep reminding him. He knows who you are.
Old 05-7-2008, 05:13 PM   #23
omgitznpv
cohoooooon
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to omgitznpv Send a message via MSN to omgitznpv

Unkown, a public thread isn't going to help you since you're going to obtain even more enemies. Seriously, just PM an admin and if that doesn't do anything, wait out a goddamn day ban. It's one day. It's ****ing multiplayer. FFR is a ****ing game. Calm down, dude. If you're still going to be persistent about all of this junk, please come to the realization that this is the Internet.

Unkown. Stop taking things so seriously.
Old 05-7-2008, 05:14 PM   #24
knuckles2224
Angel Island ♥
FFR Veteran

UnKown, calm down you're doing it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrekusuof93 View Post
Knuckles you're just a rebel
Old 05-7-2008, 05:14 PM   #25
UnkownMan
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitznpv View Post
Unkown, a public thread isn't going to help you since you're going to obtain even more enemies. Seriously, just PM an admin and if that doesn't do anything, wait out a goddamn day ban. It's one day. It's ****ing multiplayer. FFR is a ****ing game. Calm down, dude. If you're still going to be persistent about all of this junk, please come to the realization that this is the Internet.
I do know it's the internet. I'm keeping my cool. I'm not mad at all. But tell that to everyone else who hates me for stupid reasons... I like this website, and everyone on it, even if you do hate me. That's your opinion. My opinion for everyone, is a nice, kind person. You can flame me, but that's still my opinion on you. Hate me or love me. It's your choice. I think people an say all these rude things and not get banned for it. Go ahead. I'm not stopping you. Especially on me. That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. I'm not stopping you guys from it. I made this thread, and now regret it, cause I could have hjust PM'd Summerschool. I'm just an idiot, that's why. I don't even see the point in this thread, even though it is mine. Although, I wasn't lying at all, this thread is still going to get a flame war until someone wins. I'm not going to cause one now or ever anymore. I got banned 4 times and I will never try to get banned a 5th time. I don't want any more enemy's I already have some. I hate it when I have enemy's from people I never even met. This is the same with the website "www.chooseyourstory.com". Everyone hates me there because of the storygames I submit there. Ugh. You can lock this thread now.

Last edited by UnkownMan; 05-7-2008 at 05:19 PM..
Old 05-7-2008, 05:15 PM   #26
s0ulst0n3
<SPACE FOR RENT>
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via AIM to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via MSN to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Yahoo to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Skype™ to s0ulst0n3

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnkownMan View Post
You didn't read what I said, didn't you? I said only 3 three things. How by saying 3 things, makes you banned and is considered banning?
Quote:
What did I say? Only this:
"Dude, stop flaming. It only gets you no where"
Quote:
All I said was "Hello.", "What?", and "Sure. Yeah. Go right ahead. I'm making a room.". Next thing I know, I get kicked. I refresh the page and try to log back in, and BAM! It says I was banned. Banned for saying three things... WOW.
Quote:
And I never lie on this forum, so I am not lying now. They started to spam me after I said a couple of things.
Orly?
Old 05-7-2008, 05:17 PM   #27
Babyvpr
ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Wow. That is a lie. A HORRIBLE LIE! You know that! I only called you one thing, and you know it. And you kept on provoking me. You need to stop acting like the victim here, cause you aren't. I wasn't insulting anyone in MP, other than you, because you were being a bitch about a joke. You say I lie? O RLY? Hypocrite. I didn't start with you. You started with me after I said a joke about spit fire. I wonder why I get banned because I didn't do anything wrong. I'm not cocky. If I was, then I wouldn't have made this post. I don't have a reason. You do, for being a little **** in MP. Don't be making facts if you lie all the time.

Actually no, you flamed him first. All boon said was that he's heard of you and from what I remember you called his friends a douche then called Boon a douche. Seriously though quit yer bitching and sit out the 24 hour ban.
Old 05-7-2008, 05:17 PM   #28
Zageron
Zageron E. Tazaterra
RRR Developer & DevOps Support
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ulst0n3 View Post
Orly?
Your twisting facts, and merging different times together. Don't make things worse for someone just because you don't like them.
Old 05-7-2008, 05:19 PM   #29
robertsona
missa in h-moll
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zageron View Post
Your twisting facts, and merging different times together. Don't make things worse for someone just because you don't like them.
Stop supporting noobs. Unkownman contradicted himself. That means he was probably lying about not flaming.
Old 05-7-2008, 05:19 PM   #30
s0ulst0n3
<SPACE FOR RENT>
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via AIM to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via MSN to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Yahoo to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Skype™ to s0ulst0n3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zageron View Post
LOL

EDIT: <333 sum moar Robertsona.
Old 05-7-2008, 05:21 PM   #31
Commandersa1
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

People do not like you because you spam the forums with the most irrelevant posts.

You should have just waited the 24 hours out, and not started flaming boon again. Do you really want to be banned from the forums too?
Old 05-7-2008, 05:21 PM   #32
omgitznpv
cohoooooon

Quote:
I do know it's the internet. 'm keeping my cool. I'm not mad at all. But tell that to everyone else who hates me for stupid reasons...
You're not keeping your cool if you're arguing over a one day ban in MP for crying out loud. If you've known it's the Internet and that you've kept your cool, you probably wouldn't have this many enemies. You've overreacted to every problem, argued back with people, and built up a wall of people who simply hate you.

They don't hate you for stupid reasons. When you fight back against such silly, small, and insignificant things such as this one, it begins to irritate people.
Old 05-7-2008, 05:21 PM   #33
UnkownMan
FFR Player

Ugh. If all you guys are going to do is flame, I see no point in FFR anymore. I have no hope in FFR if everyone hates each other. I'm going to play the game. Keep posting here if you want. I'll just ignore it and hope that this thread gets locked. Again, love me or hate me, it's your choice
Old 05-7-2008, 05:22 PM   #34
dtMaina
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Jeez, stop disgracing my avatar!
Old 05-7-2008, 05:24 PM   #35
boondocks77
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I see no point in FFR anymore.
Ok then stop making threads to get people to feel sorry for you.
And if you see no point in this game, quit.
Not that hard.
Just don't try and victimize your own self when everyone knows you're the one guilty.
Case closed.
Old 05-7-2008, 05:29 PM   #36
RebeccaRainbow!
FFR Player

K so,
I don't have much to say about this. All I know is people don't get banned for no reason. You obviously did something wrong, and from what I'm reading, it's not only one thing. Boon flamed you for one simple reason. You did it to him.
Honestly, putting this out in the public isn't helping you. It's creating more problems. I suggest you just stop before it turns into something that I know you don't want it to turn into.

By the way,

"But I didn't spam. I never spam in MP. I hate spammers in MP. Anyone who spams is retarded. I never spam on MP. Ever. I don't see why I got banned for it."

Contradicting yourself. Are you saying you did, or didn't spam? Cause how I'm reading it is that you completely hate spammers, yet you did it and got banned for it. Make it clear?

Kthanks.
Old 05-7-2008, 05:29 PM   #37
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.

Send a message via AIM to EnR Send a message via MSN to EnR

1. Everyone doesn't hate eachother, everyone hates you.
2. If you see no point in FFR, leave, we wouldn't mind.
Old 05-7-2008, 05:30 PM   #38
UnkownMan
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocks77 View Post
Ok then stop making threads to get people to feel sorry for you.
And if you see no point in this game, quit.
Not that hard.
Just don't try and victimize your own self when everyone knows you're the one guilty.
Case closed.
Case open again. Okay, last time I'm posting here.

I wasn't trying to get people to feel sorry for me. I was talking about the forums, not the game. I am not victimizing myself. I'm not the guilty one. You and me know you started it when I said that DK guy to STFU because he was asking to cyber. Then you started flaming me. Don't try to get people to believe you because I am posting the truth. You may not believe it, but it is.

Now I'm going to leave on a confusing note. I really don't see why everyone hates me . You all hate me from stargroup100. Before that, you guys were all happy and nice. Seriously. Are you going to listen to him after what he posted? You all hate me after that? I was okay and cool before that but until he posted that you all hate me now.

Okay. I'm sorry for posting stupid stuff in the past. I promise not to post anything else. And if I started it, well, I apologize for that too. I am really sorry for all of this mess I started.

Last edited by UnkownMan; 05-7-2008 at 05:33 PM..
Old 05-7-2008, 05:32 PM   #39
boondocks77
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Case open again. Okay, last time I'm posting here.

I wasn't trying to get people to feel sorry for me. I was talking about the forums, not the game. I am not victimizing myself. I'm not the guilty one. You and me know you started it when I said that DK guy to STFU because he was asking to cyber. Then you started flaming me. Don't try to get people to believe you because I am posting the truth. You may not believe it, but it is.
That's the 3rd time you've done that.
STOP
PUTTING
WORDS
IN
MY
GODDAMN
MOUTH.

Read what you write: "You and me know"
No man. You only know. I have no clue what you're talking about. Once again you're wrong.
Fail.

vagina
Old 05-7-2008, 05:33 PM   #40
omgitznpv
cohoooooon

This thread should be locked right now because this thread is going nowhere and is basically resulting in a dump of hate.

I'll be honest here and say that Unkown, personally, I think you're a giant retarded moron and need to reach an EpIpHaNy so that you realize what you need to work on so that people hate you. If everybody hates you, geez, I'm pretty sure that means something. Unkown, I hope you don't take this too personally since I don't want any of this to grow and because this is the Internet.

Back on track, everybody shut up ok bye
Closed Thread