Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2007, 08:16 PM   #41
THOR-AXE
FFR Player

Default Re: What would you do under these conditions if your parents were abusive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~kitty~ View Post
you seriously need to stfu, even if he wants the attention, it's better for him to get it, it's his life
he's already b& for TROLLING theres no point in saying that now

by the way its better for him to get it? why would you want to fuel a childish desire. not saying he does want attention.

Quote:
You are definately viewing your life much worse than it really is. It isn't that abusive of your mom. My mom has hit me, but it is for reasons to make us behave, and in your moms point of view, she probably only wants the best out of you, and she doesn't see it, and she overreacts. You are not living that bad of a life since you 1) Have a computer to use 2) Still alive and healthy 3) Have had someone to share your feelings with.

Those 3 are really good to have, and you seriously need to put consideration how lucky you are compared to millions of homeless, mentally ill, physically abused, and "used" children out there.

I am not of any of these, my life is worse than yours btw.

Btw, I double posted to quote another person, and I do not know how to double quote people, so don't accuse me of not using the -EDIT- button
quote them in a new message but don't post then copy the quote and paste it into an edit

Last edited by THOR-AXE; 09-19-2007 at 08:19 PM..
THOR-AXE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 08:40 PM   #42
rade0110
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rade0110
Default Re: What would you do under these conditions if your parents were abusive.

Quote:
You are not living that bad of a life since you 1) Have a computer to use 2) Still alive and healthy 3) Have had someone to share your feelings with.
Good thing all those rich kids are never abused.

Quote:
It isn't that abusive of your mom.
Good thing he specified what he meant by "abuse" for you to claim that.

Quote:
my life is worse than yours btw.
Good thing you can tell that over the internet, or that this is about you.

On a more thread based response:

http://teenhelp.org/

Maybe try there for a more supportive/understanding answer to your problem. Also, if your parents go to jail, I highly doubt the government is gonna just come in and take the house they own. And I don't really see how you'll lose your girlfriend over this.

Cheers,

Synthlight
rade0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 08:49 PM   #43
tloz998
FFR Player

its interesting seeing the variety of responces to this...i should bring this thread to my psychology class tomorrow...btw its really difficult to say someone else's life is better than someone else's on account of oppinion and how that person got to where they are now and even depending on the mental stability/state that the person is in
Guys, stop flaming each. If you want, Stretchy can arrange for the two of you to have a naked cake wrestling match at a later time.

Cheers,

Synthlight
tloz998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 08:52 PM   #44
perkeyone
FFR Player

Quote:
You are definately viewing your life much worse than it really is. It isn't that abusive of your mom. My mom has hit me, but it is for reasons to make us behave, and in your moms point of view, she probably only wants the best out of you, and she doesn't see it, and she overreacts. You are not living that bad of a life since you 1) Have a computer to use 2) Still alive and healthy 3) Have had someone to share your feelings with.

Those 3 are really good to have, and you seriously need to put consideration how lucky you are compared to millions of homeless, mentally ill, physically abused, and "used" children out there.

I am not of any of these, my life is worse than yours btw.

Btw, I double posted to quote another person, and I do not know how to double quote people, so don't accuse me of not using the -EDIT- button
33% incoherent
33% ignorant
33% poop
1% missing
perkeyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:09 PM   #45
Lightknight924
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lightknight924

Live for the good things, strive to escape the bad.
Lightknight924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:18 PM   #46
FatalRay
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to FatalRay Send a message via Yahoo to FatalRay

K sorry I haven't responded in awhile I went driving with my aunt to escape the hell. Anyways, to answer some of these questions/statements. I am not looking for attention, I know this does/can very well look like it, but In this case since it's this specific kind of matter I am not.

Now I can specify more "abuse" and you can tell me if thats standard punishment, I'm not just talking about belts here and there and taking away privileges. I am talking about stuff like being thrown into walls, being thrown through my window *I'm on ground floor*, being strangled, and punched in the face.

As for living, yes I am obviously, healthy...probaly not, I pretty much live off of noodles and pepsi. As for my computer, I bought it. Now I'm not one of the whiny kinda people that always whine because they can't get this piercing or dye their hair... i can't, i hate it, but it's not hte big deal, however these kind of situations are.
FatalRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:09 PM   #47
Dimitri13
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Dimitri13

1. Kill yourself as stated before.
2. Stop being a pussy and fight back.
3. Call the cops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibs
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsonistsgetallthegirls
changing Antarctica into a desert
good thing theres lots of sand under all the ice
Dimitri13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:22 PM   #48
nanci302
FFR Player

alright here is my opinion.. i think you just need to stick it out untill you graduate.. i know you can do it.. but if it was me i think i would try and talk to her about it.. and if she halls off and hits you try and leave and then go to the cops or call them from your house, just for the face that you need to protect yourself.. i hate to see someone go through this and have to deal with it. .it isnt fair and sooner or later she could end up hurting you severely and i am sure no one wants that.. is there anyone else you can go live with..dont listen to all the BULL all these people say to you.. just keep your head up and your hopes high...

AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS GAME THAT HAS BEEN RUDE TO HIM .. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOU TREATING EVERYONE LIKE CRAP. I HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR 3 OR 4 DAYS NOW AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A WEBSITE TO WHERE I HAVE WANTED TO KICK THE CRAP OUT OF SOME OF YOU.. YOUR THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL GROUP OF PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET AND FOR YOU TO FLAME EVERYONE WHO DOESNT POST IN THE RIGHT SECTION, OR SOMETHING THAT MEANS NOTHING TO YOU IS BULL.. I CANT EVEN BELIVE SOME OF YOU WOULD COME ON HERE AND TELL THIS KID TO KILL HIMSELF.. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE IN HIS SHOES? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF HE DID DO IT AND YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT IT AND IT WAS SOMEWHAT YOUR FAULT B/C EVERYONE WAS TELLING HIM TO DO IT...YOU WOULD NEVER LIVE THAT DOWN AND I KNOW YOU WOULDNT.. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE HIM AND PEOPLE WERE TELLING YOU TO KILL YOURSELF.. HE IS GOING THROUGH ENOUGH RIGHT NOW AND DOESNT NEED ANYONE SAYING NEGATIVE STUFF TO HIM. WHAT HE NEEDS IS SOME PEOPLE TO BE NICE AND SAY THINGS THAT MAKES HIM FEEL NEEDED.. I JUST CANT BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE.. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A GAME AND BEEN SO DISRESPECTED IN SUCH A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.. I WOULD TELL ALL YOU "YOUNG, PERVERTED, RUDE PEOPLE WHERE TO GO, BUT ID RATHER NOT, JUST B/C I AM BETTER THAT AND I AM BETTER THEN YOU..
nanci302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:36 PM   #49
Dimitri13
FFR Player

tl;dr.

p.s. shut up nanci. FFR isn't a teen helpline.

[Edit]

K, now I read it. Nanci, if I were in his shoes, I would've called the cops a long time ago. People should have more common sense than to let themselves get the **** kicked out of them every day for 14 years. And if you don't like the way we act, you can leave

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-19-2007, 10:38 PM   #50
~HentaiXXX~
Banned

Send a message via MSN to ~HentaiXXX~

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanci302 View Post
AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS GAME THAT HAS BEEN RUDE TO HIM .. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOU TREATING EVERYONE LIKE CRAP. I HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR 3 OR 4 DAYS NOW AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A WEBSITE TO WHERE I HAVE WANTED TO KICK THE CRAP OUT OF SOME OF YOU.. YOUR THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL GROUP OF PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET AND FOR YOU TO FLAME EVERYONE WHO DOESNT POST IN THE RIGHT SECTION, OR SOMETHING THAT MEANS NOTHING TO YOU IS BULL.. I CANT EVEN BELIVE SOME OF YOU WOULD COME ON HERE AND TELL THIS KID TO KILL HIMSELF.. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE IN HIS SHOES? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF HE DID DO IT AND YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT IT AND IT WAS SOMEWHAT YOUR FAULT B/C EVERYONE WAS TELLING HIM TO DO IT...YOU WOULD NEVER LIVE THAT DOWN AND I KNOW YOU WOULDNT.. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE HIM AND PEOPLE WERE TELLING YOU TO KILL YOURSELF.. HE IS GOING THROUGH ENOUGH RIGHT NOW AND DOESNT NEED ANYONE SAYING NEGATIVE STUFF TO HIM. WHAT HE NEEDS IS SOME PEOPLE TO BE NICE AND SAY THINGS THAT MAKES HIM FEEL NEEDED.. I JUST CANT BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE.. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A GAME AND BEEN SO DISRESPECTED IN SUCH A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.. I WOULD TELL ALL YOU "YOUNG, PERVERTED, RUDE PEOPLE WHERE TO GO, BUT ID RATHER NOT, JUST B/C I AM BETTER THAT AND I AM BETTER THEN YOU..
Oh wow, I actually read that whole piece of crap. Well, how about you stfu, because nothing will change, and your complaining IN ALL F*CKING CAPS won't help anything, so unless you want banned, I suggest you stop and deal with it.
~HentaiXXX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 01:03 AM   #51
Chrissi
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Chrissi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalRay View Post
I know it isn't a race, I just couldn't exactly think of what it would be, would prejudice be it?
Couldn't be homophobia or heterosexism, now could it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanci302 View Post
rant
lol. I also find the way Snowcrafta treated this guy kind of shocking, considering this is in Chitchat and deals with abusive family relationships with minors, which is actually serious business. At the same time, I also support the idea that everything in life, even the most shocking and terrible, should be made light of and turned into humour.

But Snowc was just offensive. That wasn't funny at all.

Anyway, I don't know why I'm posting here. Pretty much everyone except Tokzic in this thread has just posted inane crap.

Last edited by Chrissi; 09-20-2007 at 01:07 AM..
Chrissi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 01:26 AM   #52
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Nancy: welcome to FFR. Read the rules and stickies and do try to stick around and figure out how this place operates before yelling until you're blue in the face.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
GuidoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 06:57 AM   #53
g4z33b0
Banned

Send a message via AIM to g4z33b0

what are you talking about? all snowc's posts were hilarious.
g4z33b0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 07:12 AM   #54
rel89
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rel89

Wilkin.
Tier Points: 206 (206 + 0 for 167 AAAs)

SM/GH3/FFR vids
rel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 10:08 AM   #55
nanci302
FFR Player

well i know this isnt a teen helpline, but it is the simple fact that no one is welcoming to anyone.. and alot of you say "welcome to ffr" then you flame the people right from the start.. oh well he has heard what i have to say about the whole situation and for those on here that have giving him so good advice.. thanks but to the rest.. go f*ck yourselves
Old 09-20-2007, 10:32 AM   #56
masterhickle
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to masterhickle

We're welcoming to those that don't seem to be demanding of attention. While some of us may be flaming, most of us are being realistic.

OP : Call the cops, join a support group. If you don't report any of that crap you've been getting, then it's your fault that you've gone through this as long as you have. I could see you putting up with it if something like that has happened once in a blue moon because you screwed up, but daily for 14 years?

Last edited by masterhickle; 09-20-2007 at 10:49 AM..
masterhickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 11:05 AM   #57
Dimitri13
FFR Player

nanci, stop trying to act like an oldfag, you're still a newfag and will always be a newfag because of the way you talk to the oldfags. I mean come on, telling us to go **** ourselves is just plain rude.

[Edit]

Lots of people are nicely welcome to ffr. Hell, when I joined, I made a little topic in the newbie forum, and was greeted with friendly welcomes and tips on ffr. I didn't make a rude "what are you getting me thread," or a "hi, should I go kill myself now," thread. Be humble and respectful, and you'll get that back.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-20-2007, 01:19 PM   #58
nanci302
FFR Player

well if you didnt notice i dont know anyone on here and it was not like i was expecting anything from any of you guys in the first place it was not a serious thread it was just a joke.. and you should have known that just by the fact that dont know any of you... so next time take a chance to get to know someone b4 your start flamming people.. it was a joke and NO ONE on here can take one.. i used to be able to take jokes untill i try and people flame you for it
Old 09-20-2007, 01:24 PM   #59
OrganisM
FFR Player

Don't come here and act like you own the place and can dictate the rules.

This is a ridiculous place to ask these kinds of questions, because none of us are experts in the matter and I personally don't know the topic poster at all. Perhaps if he were a regular poster and interacted with the community, I'd know him better and be able to give him advice based on his past experiences.

Stop whining and flaming people. Nobody likes it when you turn it into a huge drama-fest.

Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
"If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
because the venom gets into the blood stream which
spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."

Originally Posted by
MrRubix[link]:
"Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
"My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."
OrganisM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:59 PM   #60
~kitty~
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkeyone View Post
33% incoherent
33% ignorant
33% poop
1% missing
You don't know what you're talking about.

You are most likely the ignorant. My life has been bad for many reasons, but I bet most ppl would just make fun of me for it, which makes it all worse for me. Seriously, you need to get all of your facts straight, and to the maker of this thread, killing yourself gets you nowhere in life, it only makes a life wasted. You know what else? Your mom probably cares a hell lot more about you than you think, if you killed yourself, she would probably feel bad. She is just overreactant, she has too much temper, your mom probably just needs rehab or something. But really, it isn't that bad of a life, I'd rather have that than my life has been up to now.
~kitty~ is offline   Reply With Quote