Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: 2moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
Hit 30.

Noticed Commissions in Heiharp. Reach, why don't you do those for money? I got 54,000 on my first Commission and they're repeatable.

Wish they'd do these things for EXP instead of money, but what can I say =/

Edit: 31. Gonna try to get to 34 tomorrow and do Nunvice a few times before 2x starts to get used to it.

2 quests in Denebe really helped. About 75,000 EXP total from two NPCs right next to each other, asking you to kill two monsters right next to each other 50 times each. Wish I could do it more than once.
Yea I already started doing some comissions. When I get to 50 i'll do that to get my 1 million dil. ****ing stupid they don't have repeatable comissions and whatnot for getting exp X_X nope instead just keep running the same dungeon for awhile ololololo

It just doesn't make any sense. If you can run dungeons as many times as you want and comissions why not quests? TO MAKE THE GRIND UNBEARABLE POSSIBLY!??! D:

And why the **** can't I post on the 2moons official forum. I keep getting 'If your browser does not automatically redirect you in a few seconds, click here.

Reasons:

1) Your browser may not allow cookies, which are required for this website.

2) There is a limit on the number of page requests from a single user. Try again after a few minutes.
'

Yet there is like noone online and I have cookies enabled? I want to make a post in the time to reach max level thread because there are retards there that are severely underestimating the time it will take to reach 150 D:

Last edited by Reach; 09-8-2007 at 08:29 AM..
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-8-2007, 02:33 PM   #202
meno_rocks123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to meno_rocks123

PAGE STRETCH

wtf I just was in a group of five bagis (myself included) and a summoner (all lvl25, 26, 27) and we got to near the entrance of castor cave level two when four people died.
so I got to level 2, me and the only remaining party member decided it was WAY too hard to kill anything there, so we made a run for draco desert, but he died on the way. I don't know how hard these mosters are that I had to pass TWICE (I'll explain later) but they're holy **** huge.

I took that on the way back because I kept taking SSs but didn't paste them in paint. =(
How hard are those monsters? but anyways,
I finally get to draco after going through hell solo. and the mother****ing guard says this:

It sucked but now I AM THE OFFICIAL BEST LEVEL 25 IN THE GAME for sure.
I also got another noble on level 1 =D
meno_rocks123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-9-2007, 02:27 AM   #203
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

Hit 34. Started Nunvicing. 45-60% per run. Hot.

Hit 35. Dread Nail. It's like my other really strong skill (Blood Hit), except it doesn't get interrupted and roots enemies to the ground while it attacks! So now I have 2 very strong semi-ranged attacks and one slightly weaker attack that regens my HP after it hits. My buff adds 25% guard rate. It's really awesome.

At 38, Blood Hit goes from hitting 4 times to hitting 6 times.
At 42, I get my resurrect spell.
At 45, I get the best heal spell in the game. For 90 seconds, I heal x amount of HP every second. Level 1? 92 HP per second. It stacks with Vampire, which steals 89HP per second for 5 seconds. Max level of this heals 310 HP per second for 90 seconds. That's insane. Did I mention as soon as I cast it, it heals 1000+ HP?

Gonna try to get to 36 tonight so I can equip my new whip, then get a few runs in tomorrow before 2x starts. Hoping to be at least 42 at the end of 2x if not 45.

By the way Reach, I have 350,000 now and can part with 200k for the guild if you need it. My gear is ridiculously cheap, so I've never had to spend a lot for new equips from other players. So far the most expensive equip has been a 10k Noble whip.
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-9-2007, 03:25 AM   #204
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

So, I guess the event's from 9 to 11 tomorrow.

I haven't signed on since last Sunday <__<
ToshX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-9-2007, 03:42 AM   #205
Xblade117
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Xblade117 Send a message via MSN to Xblade117 Send a message via Yahoo to Xblade117

im a lvl 55 knight now ign is Xblade, i usually play on asray(trieste)
Old 09-9-2007, 04:25 AM   #206
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshX View Post
So, I guess the event's from 9 to 11 tomorrow.

I haven't signed on since last Sunday <__<
It is 9 to 11 EST, yeah.

If you intend to play this game more, you're gonna regret not getting a 2x EXP Nunvice on the last 2x event next week. I just got 70% in half an hour in that run. That's 1.4 levels during 2x. Four times.

So yeah, I got my goal. 36 and some odd percent. The mazes are getting annoying. I keep clipping on the edges of bridges and getting myself amazingly lost at times.

Edit: Neat. Character models for equip sets. http://2moons.mmosite.com/guide/item..._segnale.shtml

I'm currently wearing the Mustang set for segnales. I don't like it. The next one isn't good either. The Sharman set looks really cool though. That's followed by Lumier, which just looks awesome. Reverence is after that and that looks even cooler. Then it sucks again until Seigneur, which is the coolest set ever.

The hidden Silhouette set doesn't look that cool, but it has amazing stats. It shouldn't be too hard to farm, but that's only if item drops aren't altered for that set.

Actually, all hidden sets for level ~45 are from the same monsters. We can farm together =x

Anyone up for Ishumas?

Last edited by Squeek; 09-9-2007 at 04:39 AM..
Old 09-9-2007, 07:34 AM   #207
Reach
FFR Simfile Author

I want to play 2x tonight but I really have to hit the sack since I have school tomorrow and whatnot. I'll see what I can do though. I really need the 2x exp to help me get to 50 XD

And rofl @ meno getting to draco desert.

Those monsters there have over 20000 hp and deal about 1000 damage a shot. Not exactly something you'd want to mess with, as they're about level 70 monsters.

Honestly I turned around in castor 2 >__> It's hard in there. I plan on going back at 50, though.

Segnale looks really gay until you get the lumier set. Sets from there out look amazing. Seigneur set is possibly the coolest level 100 set.

Last edited by Reach; 09-9-2007 at 07:41 AM..
Old 09-9-2007, 02:42 PM   #208
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Hit 37.

Reminder: I still can't get any Segnale gear from people's shops because nobody sells it!

I'm still looking for any Segnale gear. I assume I'll just have to get Silhouette myself since people want like 500k per piece, but I'm only interested in weapons and rings.

Segnales thrive on Curse damage. Weapons with curse damage bonuses = win. Currently using two +14 curse rings and two +10 attack rings. If I could find more Curse rings, I'd use those too >_>

So yeah. I'm still using shop-bought weapons. It's lame.

Edit: 38. 2x starts in 2.5 hours.

6-hit Blood whip is awesome <3

Last edited by Squeek; 09-9-2007 at 05:22 PM..
Old 09-9-2007, 03:05 PM   #209
Reach
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
Hit 37.

Reminder: I still can't get any Segnale gear from people's shops because nobody sells it!

I'm still looking for any Segnale gear. I assume I'll just have to get Silhouette myself since people want like 500k per piece, but I'm only interested in weapons and rings.

Segnales thrive on Curse damage. Weapons with curse damage bonuses = win. Currently using two +14 curse rings and two +10 attack rings. If I could find more Curse rings, I'd use those too >_>

So yeah. I'm still using shop-bought weapons. It's lame.
I've been using shop-bought weapons since the beginning :<
Old 09-9-2007, 10:29 PM   #210
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Ended up at level 43.

I decided before the 2x started I wouldn't do the maze. I couldn't handle the Frizkhans at the end anyway, so there was no point in doing the maze. So I just killed the last giant spider + knights and logged out. Usually took 12 minutes to do that and it was 40% each time. <3

On my last run, I ended up killing the last giant spider at exactly 11:00, so I just continued on. And I actually finished. Killed all 12 Frizkhans with about 5 seconds to spare. I had time to get to the boss, but forgot I NPCed the other stuff >_>

So yeah, I did find a good whip before the event, but I raced ahead so fast that I already need a new one ~_~

Edit: hay reach? I have a million dil. Need a loan to make the guild? >_>

Last edited by Squeek; 09-9-2007 at 10:33 PM..
Old 09-9-2007, 11:02 PM   #211
arelik
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I went from 37 to 41.5 today. I can't finish Nunvice because of the time limit. Am I doing something wrong? I can barely kill 6 Frizkhans from 1 statue before the time runs out. I'm using Instinct speed to run faster in a few places. Should I be killing every monster or do you skip some of them? Any tips are welcome because I just can't see how it's possible to finish the dungeon unless I'm lvl 46 or so.

Edit: I can donate 100k to make the guild.

Last edited by arelik; 09-9-2007 at 11:05 PM..
arelik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-9-2007, 11:28 PM   #212
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Well, some people say to skip the little spiders, but I didn't skip anything the entire time.

I dunno. I have a skill that 1HKOs everything but the big spiders. When that's cooling down, I have a skill that 2HKOs the little things.

Like I said earlier, I'm done with the Laboratory spider in about 12-13 minutes, so I have 17 minutes left at worst. I even did the side-parts along the way in the Sacrifice Chamber and the side-path before the maze. I usually do the maze in 9 minutes, which left me 8 minutes to kill everything in the Frizkhan area before breaking the pillars. Easy.

I personally think Segnales have an easier time than Bagis in there. I pump Heal as my primary stat just like you do, except I can actually heal. In many different ways.

Edit: Wow, popped onto another channel just to see what the shops outside the main channel's shops looked like.

Got an amazing whip. 27 Curse damage. That's awesome.

Got two more level 40 Curse damage rings. That's awesome.

Total cost was like 65k. That's awesome.

I'm glad to see my ability to predict the class I'd enjoy the most before playing a game is still working. Segnale really is my favorite class and I can't see myself playing anything else.

I brought like 250 of the smallest mana potions to Nunvice during 2x and maybe 40 Great health potions. While I did use most of those mana potions (200 or so), I only had to use those health potions when the 3 Frizkhans spawned. And even then, I only used 3 on both occasions. And once I hit 45, I doubt I'll need to use any. <3

So yeah if anyone 40+ wants to farm for their rare 45+ set, let me know and we'll party up. All of the set pieces drop from the same monsters.

Last edited by Squeek; 09-10-2007 at 12:10 AM..
Old 09-10-2007, 12:26 AM   #213
arelik
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

It takes me 16 minutes to kill the Lab spider, including the treasure room spiders, and the Sacrifice Chamber. When I come out of the maze I have 4 or 5 minutes left. Note that I'm using Instinct speed which saves at least 30 seconds.

The problem is probably the time that it takes to kill things. I have a 1 hit skill that does 1000-1400 damage, a 4 hit skill that does around 3200 and a 2 hit skill that does about 1500. They all have some sort of AOE.

I can use the 1 hit and 4 hit skills on a Sasquatch and still need 3 or so hits to kill it. Using the 3 skills it would still take 7 hits. No wonder you have enough time if you 1HKO them. Yes, I have AOE, but your skills do much more damage.

I'll party with you to farm for the rare set. Being in a party with a Segnale is awesome. How do you want to meet in the game?
arelik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 12:29 AM   #214
Tayfun
Surres
FFR Veteran

I would like to join the fun squeek.
Tayfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 12:51 AM   #215
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Yeah, Squeek, I'm also lucky in that I really enjoy my class as well and couldn't really see myself playing anything else. Whenever I start to have even the slightest doubts, I get skills and armor that make it more than worthwhile, and sometimes I also get skills and items when I'm already more than satisfied.

EDIT: I've decided that I'm just not going to buy stuff from player shops, or at least, it's gonna be rare for me to do so. Levelling is so fast that, by the time you buy something, you'll wake up the next morning and need something better.
ToshX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 01:01 AM   #216
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

@arelik: yeah, my skills are really strong, but I have no AOEs until level 66.

I deal with it though. ~7,000 damage when I do a Blood Hit. It takes Frizzes down below half on one combo. The best part about it is if they Block one of the hits, the skill doesn't go through cool down--it's just ready to go again. The best-case scenario for this is having an enemy Block the 6th hit so that I've already landed 5 solid hits. Then I can do a Dread Nail, which roots them to the ground (and does 3,000 damage) and pull it again. Or if I'm afraid of dying (like when three Frizzes spawn on me >_>) I can take that chance to pull a Vampire, which regens my HP at about 100 per second.

Like I said. I'm liking my character choice. I hate the lack of AOEs, but whatever =x

@both: Well, during a week of classes, I tend not to play MMOs. That means the next time I'll be on for an extended period of time is Friday night after I get home from work. I'll be on for bits and pieces after class if I feel like it, but just do to one Nunvice or something.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to get to 44 tonight just so I can wear my new armor set. Then I'm logging off.

I usually play Blood Drinker. Try whispering me at around 10:30-11:00 EST--that's when I get home from classes and finish reading the posts I missed all day on FFR. Once you Friend request someone, you can see them when they're online on any channel and the game even tells you when they log in.

@Tosh: I try to buy weapons at the very least. But I tend to buy rings too. My armor, on the other hand, usually comes from the NPCs.

It took me awhile to find out what bonuses for weapons / rings I should get (Curse damage, apparently) but now that I know, it really makes a difference.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:18 AM   #217
MagicCarpetRide
Skware One
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MagicCarpetRide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshX View Post

I've decided that I'm just not going to buy stuff from player shops, or at least, it's gonna be rare for me to do so. Levelling is so fast that, by the time you buy something, you'll wake up the next morning and need something better.
Yeah especially at low levels, I don't want to use the slots for upgrading on my helm because I will just need a new helm in a few days.

P.S. Level 31 after the 2x exp.

Posting from class
MagicCarpetRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 02:56 PM   #218
Reach
FFR Simfile Author

Well, if you could give me 600,000 squeek that would be hot ;D

I got to 49 and a half with 2x exp. As expected...I get virtually nothing for a run now D:

Quote:
Well, some people say to skip the little spiders, but I didn't skip anything the entire time.

I dunno. I have a skill that 1HKOs everything but the big spiders. When that's cooling down, I have a skill that 2HKOs the little things.

Like I said earlier, I'm done with the Laboratory spider in about 12-13 minutes, so I have 17 minutes left at worst. I even did the side-parts along the way in the Sacrifice Chamber and the side-path before the maze. I usually do the maze in 9 minutes, which left me 8 minutes to kill everything in the Frizkhan area before breaking the pillars. Easy.

I personally think Segnales have an easier time than Bagis in there. I pump Heal as my primary stat just like you do, except I can actually heal. In many different ways.
At my level the spiders don't give exp worth killing them for. You get like 200 exp and even less for the larvas. It's a waste of time really. The accumulated kill of all the spiders in there won't even get me 1% and might be equivilant to 1 frizkhan kill >_>

Personally my record time for finishing the dungeon is 18 minutes (I can run the maze in less than 5 minutes with the most opimal spawn point...whats taking so long squeek? XD ). I don't think a bagi can run it faster than that (well, if I was a higher level I could run it a few seconds faster I guess). This includes the extra optional chamber. If you can run it faster than that I'd like to know what you're doing D:

7000 damage is insane though. I don't think a single hit of mine has ever done over 2000...but I can spam skills so it's all good.

I get less than 20% per run now, which is ass. I was getting like 32% with 2x exp. I'll get to 50 this week or over the weekend I think.

Last edited by Reach; 09-10-2007 at 03:04 PM..
Old 09-10-2007, 03:49 PM   #219
gonzo4life44
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to gonzo4life44 Send a message via MSN to gonzo4life44 Send a message via Yahoo to gonzo4life44

is it just me or is the game not working?

oh hey, yeah i play too.

gonzo4life44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:34 PM   #220
Reach
FFR Simfile Author

currently the highest level character in the game

keeping in mind this person plays like 20 hours a day >__>

segnales look pretty badass at higher levels. This person is level 102.

edit: So I went ahead and killed teh nunvice boss.

As a heads up for anyone that wants to try it:

- Bring like 200 pots unless you're a segnale. You won't need them all but you'll want to play it safe. It takes like 6-7 minutes to win. You'll also want like 20+ mp pots since you'll be spamming skills.
- The reward is like, copper argate, 12000 dil and a ring that gives like +100 hp, +70 mp and +35 poison damage.

Last edited by Reach; 09-10-2007 at 07:09 PM..