Old 12-10-2006, 03:42 PM   #21
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MalReynolds
Default Re: Prohibition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonschild View Post
So Mal, what exactly are you talking about "taking charge". And i wasnt exactly bragging, I was just having a good time, and posted the truth about my condition, and legalization. Now that I think about it, do you just float around these forums all day and night, looking for someone to criticize, because all of the post's I have seen you write do just that. Why dont you go out and try having some fun, instead of calling me irresponsible.... which i guess in your definition is posting the truth. Cmon CHAP, loosen up a bit. And what does it matter if it is illegal or not? Im not harming a damn thing, so it doesen't matter. Im done with this long post.
Forget it, man, I'm so high right now I can't even see my feet. I'm surprised I can type. I like using substances and then posting about it on internet forums that 13 year olds read. I'm a great influence.

Like I said, it's impossible to persecute people for just being stupid and keeping MJ illegal (while tragic because some users I've met are very, very smart, good people, etc) will just help persecute people who are dumb enough not only to get caught (most likely by bragging constantly/idiocy) or just plain stupid.

Duh.

And as for the personal, ad hominem attack about whether or not I float on these forums, it's Sunday afternoon. I work Mon-Fri, 9-5.

Floating on here all the time. Sure bud, whatever helps you sleep at night.

"Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor

My new novel:

Maledictions: The Offering.

Now in Paperback!
MalReynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 04:12 PM   #22
Dragula219
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
In case you didn't know, Marijuana is legal in Alaska and Oregon.
Actually, that's not true. It might as well be though, because the laws are never enforced. I lived in oregon for 10 years, and I used to go to alaska every winter. I have had friends that have been arrested, but it is so uncommon that it doesn't need to be taken seriously.

A lot of places in oregon there are so few cops patrolling that even if smoking was punished by death you wouldn't have to worry about it.

I agree with the first post completely.

Last edited by Dragula219; 12-10-2006 at 04:18 PM..
Dragula219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 04:14 PM   #23
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

100% behind Mal and Kilga. It'd be great if they were legalized if the large majority of people weren't complete idiots about it and made their obsession affect other people.

Dragonschild, you're a twit. I have no idea how people can live simply to do absolutely nothing besides screw up their senses and perception of reality for a couple of hours each day. Furthermore, I don't know why you'd come into a CT thread to post about it. That'd be like me walking in on the thread about scientists bashing video games and saying, "Hey guys, I'm totally having an awesome UBRS run right now, I'm playing WoW and I'm rockin' it hard." No one cares what I'm currently doing for entertainment at the moment anywhere on the forums, least of all critical thinking.

Also, way to defend yourself by completely ignoring Mal's argument and instead making a really bad play with the real life card. Besides, what's it matter to you? Even if anyone on FFR spent every waking moment on the forums, why should you be against it? You're the guy saying we should all have fun. FFR forums are fun, right? Just because some people don't find screwing their mind to hell their idea of fun doesn't mean that they're wrong and you're right.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Tokzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 04:29 PM   #24
dragonschild
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to dragonschild

haha, this will be my last post i promise, i could debate with you for hours, but dont have the time or care to. Why do you wake up in the morning man? I think some people would be alot happier if you did not. Aside from that..... I don't know what you are smoking that disables you to see you're feet, but it sounds like your into some hardcore stuff. And 13 year old or 80 year old......both have the power of choice. I wasn't advocating to use drugs, although I do not discourage it's use. So if that 13 year old you are worried about is reading this CT thread....13 year old......reading a CT thread on prohibition. But im sure there are a few who might, I wouldn't be suprised. If one of them did read my post "man im so f**ed up mann, and resulted in them shooting up some heroin or smoking a joint......oh well. Now that is all hypothetical, and very....well farfetched. But ok Mal lets just say they did. Its their own choice. To me, the most beautiful thing in the world is freedom, free will, freedom of thought, and freedom to do whatever to yourself (so long as you do not interfere with others), and that should not be interfered with. And yes, "bud" does help me sleep at night.... although im sure you were referring to me as you're "friend", which is in all aspects improbable. Chap.

Im done posting on this thread... people like you make it dull and not worth it.

-----------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
100% behind Mal and Kilga. It'd be great if they were legalized if the large majority of people weren't complete idiots about it and made their obsession affect other people.

Dragonschild, you're a twit. I have no idea how people can live simply to do absolutely nothing besides screw up their senses and perception of reality for a couple of hours each day. Furthermore, I don't know why you'd come into a CT thread to post about it. That'd be like me walking in on the thread about scientists bashing video games and saying, "Hey guys, I'm totally having an awesome UBRS run right now, I'm playing WoW and I'm rockin' it hard." No one cares what I'm currently doing for entertainment at the moment anywhere on the forums, least of all critical thinking.

Also, way to defend yourself by completely ignoring Mal's argument and instead making a really bad play with the real life card. Besides, what's it matter to you? Even if anyone on FFR spent every waking moment on the forums, why should you be against it? You're the guy saying we should all have fun. FFR forums are fun, right? Just because some people don't find screwing their mind to hell their idea of fun doesn't mean that they're wrong and you're right.

I might as well keep posting. Damn. Tokzic you are an idiot. I don't live to screw up my senses a couple of hours every day. I live because I love life and the mystery and challenges it brings every day. And I did not come in here to post about it, I was reading other peoples' posts. Furthermore, I did not say it mattered to me if Mal was in here everyday, nor would I have given him a hard time for it, It was a question.

Last edited by dragonschild; 12-10-2006 at 04:40 PM..
dragonschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 05:02 PM   #25
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

Quote:
Why do you wake up in the morning man? I think some people would be alot happier if you did not.
What a mature, baseless way to start your counterargument. What, did you CP that from goodinsultslol.net, or did your friend tell it to you between puffs on a joint and you just had to use it somewhere?

Quote:
Aside from that..... I don't know what you are smoking that disables you to see you're feet, but it sounds like your into some hardcore stuff.
Nice homonym confusion. Makes you look rly smrt.

Besides that, what the hell are you talking about?

Quote:
And 13 year old or 80 year old......both have the power of choice.
Except mature people (I'm guessing that's what you were getting at with the random 80 year old bit) actually have a clue and thirteen year olds, for the most part, are impressionable idiots who don't have any idea what it could do to them.

Quote:
I wasn't advocating to use drugs, although I do not discourage it's use.

Quote:
So if that 13 year old you are worried about is reading this CT thread....13 year old......reading a CT thread on prohibition.
Yeah, pretty sure that's what we're talking about. What, did you have a momentary relapse there? Are you back in the game, ready to spew some more garbage? Great, let's continue.

Quote:
But im sure there are a few who might, I wouldn't be suprised. If one of them did read my post "man im so f**ed up mann, and resulted in them shooting up some heroin or smoking a joint......oh well.
Yeah, with a site with over one million members, there's not a chance that anyone might float over to CT, read your post, and be stupid enough to follow up on it, right?

"And if it should happen, well... no, I really don't care." Not only a great debater, but he takes responsibility for his actions, too!

Quote:
To me, the most beautiful thing in the world is freedom, free will, freedom of thought, and freedom to do whatever to yourself (so long as you do not interfere with others), and that should not be interfered with.
This just blows the fact that you're a one-minded bigot straight out of the water. What happened to "If a kid reads this.... oh well"?

Besides, what if you **** yourself up so bad that you think it's a great idea to drive to the store and pick up some smokes? If you run over some kids on the way there.... oh well, right? What if you realize you've gotten yourself addicted to so much **** that you've screwed your life so hard that it's almost irredeemable, and you become a giant tumor feeding off of taxpayer's dollars? "...Oh well", right?

Learn how to be responsible about your damn hobby and don't shove it in people's faces.

Quote:
And yes, "bud" does help me sleep at night...
Who asked you whether ""bud"" helps you sleep at night? No one.

Quote:
although im sure you were referring to me as you're "friend", which is in all aspects improbable.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Way to try to sound intelligent and condescending but just coming off as an arrogant ****wit with a swollen ego.

Quote:
Im done posting on this thread... people like you make it dull and not worth it.
Great, I'm sure all you would have done is make yourself look like even more of a douche. Bye.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

Last edited by Tokzic; 12-10-2006 at 05:21 PM..
Tokzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 06:01 PM   #26
dragonschild
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
What a mature, baseless way to start your counterargument. What, did you CP that from goodinsultslol.net, or did your friend tell it to you between puffs on a joint and you just had to use it somewhere?
Or did you in fact just get what you said from a website? I actually do not smoke that often, maybe once a week or less.

Quote:
Nice homonym confusion. Makes you look rly smrt.
I bet you're as smart as they come... am I right? And yes, I apologize for the mistakes, it was accidental, and will never happen again. Keep up the good english lessons.

Quote:
Except mature people (I'm guessing that's what you were getting at with the random 80 year old bit) actually have a clue and thirteen year olds, for the most part, are impressionable idiots who don't have any idea what it could do to them.
Tell me, what exactly does it do? I mean you seem to be the smartest of the smart, prancing around in this thread, correcting mistakes.

Yes thank you for posting my avatar, and anti-war campaign poster. You're a genius man.

Quote:
Besides, what if you **** yourself up so bad that you think it's a great idea to drive to the store and pick up some smokes? If you run over some kids on the way there.... oh well, right? What if you realize you've gotten yourself addicted to so much **** that you've screwed your life so hard that it's almost irredeemable, and you become a giant tumor feeding off of taxpayer's dollars? "...Oh well", right?
Well there are people out there who are idiots when under the influence of alcohol, or whatever. Me personally, I don't drive after I have been drinking. I will smoke and drive though, for me it just makes me all that more cautious. And if I ran over some kids, my reaction would be a little more remorseful, but thanks for speaking for me.

Quote:
Learn how to be responsible about your damn hobby and don't shove it in people's faces.
Learn how to fu**ing debate, and quit assuming things. I have not shoved anything in anyones' face. What the fu** are you talking about?

Quote:
Who asked you whether ""bud"" helps you sleep at night? No one.
I have a sense of humor, and was using it at the time. Although some of us here in CT do not have a sense of humor, doesen't mean you need to bash someone for it. And although you might have not found it funny, I did and the merriment was opinionated.

Each word you submit onto this thread makes you look more and more half-witted.

I will be back on here later to see if you are finished searching the internet for facts about marijuana you did not previously contain, and possible counter-arguments you could use to make yourself look more intelligent.

Last edited by dragonschild; 12-10-2006 at 06:08 PM..
Old 12-10-2006, 06:16 PM   #27
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to korny

goddamn man chill out. all i'm saying is i have the opportunity to get more high than usual. getting high for me has been religious since the 5th grade so it's nothing out of the ordinary for me.
korny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 06:35 PM   #28
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

So ignoring the big argument.

Having first tried MJ yesterday, I honestly see no reason why it's illegal. Used in restraint and enforced just like alcohol laws, it's a perfeclty reasonable drug.

I'm not entirely sure I'd want it legalized though. Part of the fun of it is the rush that it is illegal. Scary as hell when you're coming out of it and realize you have to get the smell out of your clothes, (or when you're walking around target and see 4 people you know, two of them being former teachers of yours, with your eyes red as hell,) but nevertheless still fun.

I would never become a stoner. One of the people I did it with had already been high several times that day, and seems to get high literally every day. That seems completely pointless to me. But for recreation here and there? I can't see anything wrong with it.

Also... I wanna try acid... But acid should never ever be legalized. A bad trip can result in suicide, not the most desirable effect. OD on it is impossible, though.

ImEric12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 07:06 PM   #29
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MalReynolds

Quote:
haha, this will be my last post i promise, i could debate with you for hours, but dont have the time or care to. .
I believe for that to actually be true you would need to posses debating skills or at least a cursory understanding of how debates work. Ad hominem attacks =/= debating.

If video games were illegal, I would still play them and I would be MORE than delighted when idiots were arrested for possesion because that just means one less idiot for me to have to put up with who shares a passion of mine.

But that's just my take.

"Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor

My new novel:

Maledictions: The Offering.

Now in Paperback!
MalReynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 07:27 PM   #30
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImEric12 View Post
So ignoring the big argument.

Having first tried MJ yesterday, I honestly see no reason why it's illegal. Used in restraint and enforced just like alcohol laws, it's a perfeclty reasonable drug.

I'm not entirely sure I'd want it legalized though. Part of the fun of it is the rush that it is illegal. Scary as hell when you're coming out of it and realize you have to get the smell out of your clothes, (or when you're walking around target and see 4 people you know, two of them being former teachers of yours, with your eyes red as hell,) but nevertheless still fun.

I would never become a stoner. One of the people I did it with had already been high several times that day, and seems to get high literally every day. That seems completely pointless to me. But for recreation here and there? I can't see anything wrong with it.

Also... I wanna try acid... But acid should never ever be legalized. A bad trip can result in suicide, not the most desirable effect. OD on it is impossible, though.
It's not pointless. For me it's a time for relaxation. It helps calm me down when my girlfriend is pissing me the **** off and then i'm able to call her not being mad anymore. It's not like i'm dependent on marijuana to keep me calm or anything i just prefer to smoke it because it works and it's apart of my life in a sense because i've been smoking for so long. I DO understand why it has been and is still illegal because marijuana can be laced with so many other drugs. But marijuana itself is completely harmmless.

Be careful with acid dude. It's fun til the bad trip. You do it only once and you'll probably be fine but do it enough then you'll get effed over like i did. It's beyond terrifying .
Old 12-10-2006, 07:27 PM   #31
lord_carbo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to lord_carbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik3345 View Post
I think marijuana should be legalized but not any other drugs. Marijuana is no more harmful than alcohol, it was merely scapegoated as a reason for the increase in crime rates way back in the day. Other drugs like crack/cocaine, heroine, meth, should stay illegal because they are highly addictive and really do destroy your life fast. Trust me, a friend of my dads became addicted to crack and within 5 years his heart stopped working almost completely, and he died in his 40's. Marijuana however is better for you than cigarettes. It doesn't cause lung cancer though it does still destroy the lungs because of the smoke, but it is for the most part not addictive (i've never heard of anyone addicted to marijuana), yet cigarettes are highly addictive and cause cancer. Did you know marijuana actually supresses the gene we believe to cause cancer?
Everything I was going to say was summed up perfectly in this post, down to the details.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:28 PM   #32
dragonschild
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImEric12 View Post
"The LD50 (dose at which 50% of administrations are fatal) of LSD is approximately 55mg/KG in mice. Assuming that the human body is reasonably similar in metabolism, that means that in order to kill an average human weighing 70KG (~155lb), they would have to ingest 3,850mg of LSD to die half of the time." LD50 being lethal dosage for over half the administrations.

But lsd is measured in micrograms, so 12,000ug's would be more appropriate.

Be careful with lsd, or any psychedelic man, they can mess your mind up. If you are going to do it, do not drive. Remember that you aren't going to die if you start having a bad trip. Just be careful, psychedelics are crazy.

Last edited by dragonschild; 12-10-2006 at 07:33 PM..
Old 12-10-2006, 07:46 PM   #33
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

Yeah, I know. I have a LOT of preparation to do before I ever even THINK of trying it. I've done a lot of research on the matter.

Hmm. Maybe I was wrong about the overdose thing.. but it seems like I remember reading that it's REALLY hard to overdose on, or that no human had ever done it before.

Edit: "A typical single dose of LSD is between 100 and 500 micrograms, an amount roughly equal to one-tenth the mass of a grain of sand. Threshold effects can be felt with as little as 20 micrograms[1] but most users may prefer to take larger doses.[2]"

You'd have to go pretty frickin' frazy on LSD to overdoes. Even a large does is only 500µg, meaning it'd take 24 doses to OD.

Last edited by ImEric12; 12-10-2006 at 08:06 PM..
ImEric12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 08:05 PM   #34
MagicCarpetRide
Skware One
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MagicCarpetRide

I hear you have to smoke your own body weight to OD Haha if i could smoke 1 ounce thatd be sweet.

Well (In my opinion) Alcohol is harder for teens my age to get than marijuana, If i want to get marijuana I call up a pal down the street, If i want to get alcohol it is a much bigger process. Marijuana should be legalized if it is strill legal to "grow your own" but if they start only selling from companies and stuff like alcohol is ,or from the government I'll still be growing my own and that will still be illegal. So either way, legal or illegal, I'll still be blazing. No matter what the law says. I don't care if it's legal or not.

But by the time i am 18 i would like to legally be able to smoke in my basement. Who am i hurting besides myself?
MagicCarpetRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 08:16 PM   #35
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

overdosing on LSD rofl. that would be so hard to do
Old 12-10-2006, 08:23 PM   #36
dragonschild
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I agree with the alcohol being a much longer process when i was younger. I would estimate that about 45% of people at my school smoke, and if you add alcohol use in their it would increase greatly.

I think that psilocybin mushrooms should be legal though. They are still legal throughout Europe I believe, and wouldn't be a big problem at all. There are not many people who even know much about them.
Old 12-10-2006, 08:38 PM   #37
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Anticrombie0909

A Crusade of Social Degradation:

An Essay Detailing the Efforts of Those who Would Degrade the Moral Fabric and Physical Wellbeing of Society by Allowing to the Public Access to Illicit and Harmful Chemicals, Including Contradictory Evidence and Arguments Presented Herein.

BE IT DECLARED that there exists today a radical movement possessing misinformation freely propagated for alleged ambitions of legalizing and freely distributing marijuana; that marijuana has been deemed unfit for medical administration by the American Medical Association (hereafter referred to as the AMA) by rationale of a high probability of abuse and lack of credible medical evidence supporting claims of therapeutic benefits; that it is the responsibility of the United States Government to protect its citizens from harmful and illicit substances; that it is the recommendation of this advisory board to terminate and disband all proponent groups of marijuana legalization and increase if not maintain current levels of vigilance fighting the drug epidemic sweeping our great nation.

- - - - -

BE IT RECOGNIZEDthat in the United States of America (hereafter referred to as the USA) over 14.6 million persons aging 12 or above have at one time burned and inhaled the dried leaves, flowers (buds) and stems of the psychoactive plant Cannabis indica or Cannabis sativa, commonly referred to as weed, pot, green, grass, bud, dope, chronic, hydro, bhang, ganja, kif, keef, mary jane, icky, sticky icky, ridiculously sticky icky, nugs, nuggets, nugsicles,or yummy nuggies; that it's widespread abuse has made marijuana the most widely used illicit drug; that marijuana is currently classified as Schedule I under the Controlled Substances Act (hereafter referred to as the CSA) drafted by the Drug Enforcement Agency (hereafter referred to as the DEA), recognized as such resulting from a high probability of abuse and possessing no currently recognized medicinal value; that users of marijuana face exposure to more deadly and addictive drugs and face an increased probability in their use; that marijuana users are likely to become a burden on society, as the drug causes the user to become sluggish, slow, dim-witted, schizophrenic, psychopathic and mentally retarded; that these grievances represent a serious concern to the DEA by means of degrading moral values of our youth and negatively affecting the health of those users.

Sources: www.dea.gov

BE IT RECOGNIZED that there exists in the USA an underground and radical effort by those who wish to legalize and freely distribute marijuana for means of a profit without fear of legal repercussions; that these supporters wish to engage in their deadly habit in public, affecting those in close proximity and subjecting others to serious health risks; that they possess lies and misinformation that they freely propagate as a method of convincing potential clients to distrust government studies as to increase sales of illicit drugs; that they propagate misinformation regarding alleged health benefits circumstantiated by studies conducted by radical left-wing publications such as the American Journal of Public Health, Journal of the National Cancer Institute and National Academy Press; that these supporters of legalization are utterly devoid of morality and common sensibility and wish no less than the absolute destruction of America, Christianity and all that the DEA wishes to protect.

BE IT RECOGNIZED that no current medicinal value exists for marijuana; that supporters of legalization claim that cancer patients that undergo chemotherapy and radiation treatments often suffer nausea and other negligible side effects; that the DEA has recommended alternate treatments that are more effective than marijuana and far less addictive and damaging, such as Bismuth subsalicylate (Pepto-Bismol); that ridiculous claims regarding marijuana's alleged medical “benefits” have surfaced, including the suggestion that regular marijuana use can alleviate and prevent the symptoms of glaucoma, despite obvious evidence that the lungs and eyes have little, if any, physiological connection.

BE IT RECOGNIZED that 1 of every 36 citizens are currently incarcerated in the US Penal System; that over 700,000 of these citizens were arrested for marijuana possession alone; that 84% of prisoners are convicted of nonviolent crimes, 80% for drug related crimes; that the annual cost of $25,000 per prisoner amounts to an annual $17,500,000,000 spent on incarcerating only those convicted of marijuana offenses; that it should be obvious this cost is more than justified when compared to the absolute havoc wreaked by allowing this drug to be freely traded on the street.

- - - - -

BE IT RESOLVED that the supporters of the legalization of marijuana have no credible medical evidence that is not obtained directly from studies conducted by the DEA; that no medicinal value for marijuana exists; that mandatory sentences should be maintained if not increased to further isolate these destroyers of society from that which they would further erode; that these radical groups be disbanded and silenced in order to protect the physical wellbeing and moral integrity of the United States of America.

www.dea.gov
www.dea.gov
www.dea.gov

Wrote this last week for a class. Good timing.
Anticrombie0909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 09:09 PM   #38
dragonschild
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Why does a plant that is natural to planet Earth have to have medicinal value to be legal? You could probably go out and smoke a number of plants that could cause far worse problems than marijuana would, maybe poison ivy? It's almost like the government just lined up a row of plants, and chose one to be criminalized, just so they could feel powerful........ I know i'm getting silly, but seriously. I'm going say that I wasted my time reading that. It didn't back much evidence up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticrombie0909 View Post
that mandatory sentences should be maintained if not increased to further isolate these destroyers of society from that which they would further erode.
Ha, damn pot smokers. You are tearing the very foundation of our society out, this is the apocolypse, marijuana will take over the world! ha

Last edited by dragonschild; 12-10-2006 at 09:14 PM..
Old 12-10-2006, 09:21 PM   #39
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Anticrombie0909

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Satire

Quote:
sat - ire
1. the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
2. a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.
3. a literary genre comprising such compositions.

[Origin: 1500–10; < L satira, var. of satura medley, perh. fem. deriv. of satur sated ]
I was really really hoping that nobody was stupid enough to mistake my piece for anything but obvious and clear cut satire.
Anticrombie0909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 09:27 PM   #40
Dragula219
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticrombie0909
Sources:
dea.gov
dea.gov
dea.gov
dea.gov
Rofl. I like it. You pulled it off way better than I could.