cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
They mean post more.

I know most of the situation of whom to vote stayed in the main game until you came over here and probs didn't get much time to review this game and the players unflipped in it & their dynamic in this game.

That being said, genuinely what are your spiciest opinions on unflipped atm in this game? Because I still have essentially a neutral read on you and have mostly been shrugging it along/giving it a free pass while there's bigger stuff on the table.
Ah yeah they meant in this game, not just the main game. Right now I'm thinking we need to flip a pr claimer, just to be safe. Blind especially. Since he came over to the 2nd game I've been getting more towney vibes from him but the night kills don't add up imo. DBP shot GS, so that leaves blind as a wolf or 3p kill. With how d0 eod went and blinds entrance I find it highly unlikely that he was a wolf kill.
Old 08-1-2021, 05:45 PM   #2
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolad View Post
Ah yeah they meant in this game, not just the main game. Right now I'm thinking we need to flip a pr claimer, just to be safe. Blind especially. Since he came over to the 2nd game I've been getting more towney vibes from him but the night kills don't add up imo. DBP shot GS, so that leaves blind as a wolf or 3p kill. With how d0 eod went and blinds entrance I find it highly unlikely that he was a wolf kill.
Thoughts on his counterargument that he was likely killed because he mentioned having a PR ability d0? He sent out a message mid-d0 in-thread stating that he needed to post at least once for his power, and was pretty convinced that's what got him killed that night.

Not putting it under ya to think in that direction, just in contrast to me, I wouldn't necessarily put a vote in either of them unless the ?? starts growing bigger for either of them.

- Tosh 2014

Old 08-1-2021, 06:59 PM   #3
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Thoughts on his counterargument that he was likely killed because he mentioned having a PR ability d0? He sent out a message mid-d0 in-thread stating that he needed to post at least once for his power, and was pretty convinced that's what got him killed that night.

Not putting it under ya to think in that direction, just in contrast to me, I wouldn't necessarily put a vote in either of them unless the ?? starts growing bigger for either of them.
That little blurb was so subtle when I first read it, I hardly paid any thought to it.
Old 08-1-2021, 07:07 PM   #4
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Quote:
That little blurb was so subtle when I first read it, I hardly paid any thought to it.
Exactly what I though, but Charu felt pretty certain that was the sole reason that was what got him killed since he definitely couldn't have done it despite him sharing full role info the night of in OOTC before he died, which is why I kinda tunneled on that hard.

- Tosh 2014

Old 08-1-2021, 09:47 PM   #5
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
ok, I misremembered, it wasn't his opening post, but I still don't like it pointing to blind
Closed Thread