Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2013, 06:41 PM   #11
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Default Re: Songs of the Week (May 11, 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 View Post
Devil's Music Box - Song was dull and boring, sounds like you threw it together in 5 mins for the sake of trying to get an easy submission for the game. I hope this wasnt a serious attempt in making a song because if it was you should be embarrassed. Chart was just as derp as the song. Thankfully I AAAd so I wont have to touch this again.

Enkan No Kotowari - Song was pretty nice to listen to, chart was ok, JS/HS is always fun to play. Some of those 32nds threw me off, but arent really awkward to where they are an issue.

Heartsifter - Song was decent, chart was pretty fun.

tetris - Nice to see some hip hop being released. Song was a neat approach, not much to say. Chart was straight forward, minute long songs are good when you just need a quick play.

Throwin' Down - this song was pretty lol, wasnt able to enjoy the chart as much as I wanted to because of madcuzbad on jacks(especially anchored jacks) and those disgusting [14] jump jacks into hands. bleh.

VALLISTA - song was meh, nothing really interesting, chart was pretty retarded.

Didnt play through all of last weeks, but the two I played through were the veteran charts released this week, so I'll just review those real quick

Waterfall - Love this song, so fun to listen to, surprised me when I saw it released. The chart was pretty decent, at some points it didnt feel right with the song, but Im not up to par on how to tackle stepping piano charts(still observing for when I decide to step), so not saying its wrong or anything, just felt off based on how I was picturing the steps to the song lol. Anyway, it was fun, though the song in a way gets repetitive, but its certainly an enjoyable 3 minutes.

MEPHISTO - This song was pretty sick. Listened to the preview first and had to give it a go from there. Wasnt a huge fan of the chart because its a bmah chart, but its wasnt horrible, so replaying it is an option. lol
You sound a lot like that Middie guy...

PS: DMB is a solid song and chart, dunno what the hate is for.
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote