Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2019, 05:17 PM   #11
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [SIGNUPS]

Quote:
Alright so I haven't played forum TWG in forever and I want to make sure I understand correctly.

- Security get their own wolfchat, as usual (which I believe they can use during the day?).
Correct

Quote:
- Night Talking: ON = no need to restrain posting during night phases?
- Cardflips: ON = Full flips or just alignment?
Correct, and full flips.

Quote:
- Each night, security will select an activity to raid as a group, and all otakus will select an activity to do individually. And for this to make any sense, the security chief would have to select a single person (rather than an activity) to roleblock?
Yes. The chief will select one player to roleblock. Their targets being the SDO or WO.

Quote:
- If security raids a room with only the SDO, what happens? (I'm guessing nothing?)
SDO will live, but their 1-Shot is used up.

Quote:
- If security raids a room with only the WO, what happens? (I'm guessing nothing either?)
WO dies. WO saves anyone else in the room, but not themselves. Think of it like when we would pass-share to get into the DDR Room some times. The WO gives up their pass to everyone else in order to take the fall.

Quote:
- If security raids a room with SDO and 2 POs, what happens? Does SDO get to decide whether or not their protection applies, or is it automatically triggered? And once they've used it, they get demoted to POs like everyone else?
SDO does not get a choice. They will allow themselves, and the POs to live and continue on as a PO.

Quote:
- If security raids a room with WO, SDO and POs, does only one protection trigger? If so, which?
- Oh jeez, asking the real tough questions here. Thanks for bringing this up. I believe the term we're looking for here is Action Resolution, in which case - for this game - The SDO will trigger before the WO does. In this scenario, SDO saves everyone, losing their 1-Shot status.

Quote:
- When security raids a room, is it announced which room they raided?
Yes, as that room will be closed off for the rest of the game.

Quote:
- And how much information is revealed on the day after night actions? For instance, is there a visible difference between security raiding an empty room, raiding a room with just the WO, and raiding a room with SDO who protects POs? They all result in nobody being kicked out, but in different ways.
The room that is raided will be revealed, as well as any deaths that occur. The SDO losing their one shot will not be announced.
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote