Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-3-2015, 04:17 PM   #1
Artic_counter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default High school shenanigans

I just remembered some dumb shit I did when I was in high school and figured I might just as well share it with you guys:

It was around noon when my friends and I were in the cafeteria eating lunch (duh). We were kind of bored and there was about 30 minutes left until afternoon classes began. First was English class (our second language class- think of it as Spanish class for you guys assuming you're from the US) and obviously we were not very stoked about that lol. Nobody ever enjoys these sort of classes, like, ever.

One of us then suggested we try to prevent the class from happening. The usual stuff were discussed (fire alarm, etc...), but it all seemed too complicated and frankly the chances of us getting caught were way too high. While we were discussing we were dicking around with tacks we had previously found on a random cork board in the entrance hall. You know, stabbing styrofoam and shit. We suddenly had a brilliant idea. What if we put the metal pin of a tack inside the keyhole of our classroom? It was the perfect plan. Just go to door before the professor, fiddle with the knob pretending to want to open it and discreetly insert the metal pin inside the keyhole. That's what we did. When the teacher went to unlock the door, she found out that she wasn't able to push her key all the way to the end. The metal part of the tack being way too rigid, we were certain a key would never be able to open the door. It never did. In fact, we knew the metal part had been pushed to the end of the keyhole and that it was going to be a pain to retrieve it lol! They soon discovered there was something inside but they were not able to remove it. By the time they unscrewed the door knob from the exterior (never knew how they did it frankly), two hours had passed. Two hours spent snickering way too loudly for our own good. Twas a great day.

What kind of shenanigans did you guys pulled when you were in highschool?

Artic_counter is offline   Reply With Quote