Old 08-1-2014, 05:45 PM   #11
ohsosilly
Gets all the birds
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to ohsosilly
Default Re: jTWG LXV: The Revenge of the Return of the Son of jTWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
Yeah, lynching one of T-Force, ohsosilly, and me is the best option right now, given the circumstances. I trust YoshL; I don't think he would have reacted how he did by the seering if he were a Wolf.

Voting on T-Force now anyway. Have read through about half the topic so far and things I've noted:

ohsosilly's analysis list - When I read through the thread the first time a few hours after joining, none of T-Force's posts struck me as Human. I'm figuring this may be an attempt to give a Human lean to a Wolf Partner.

And in T-Force's list, he also felt that ohsosilly seemed Human, despite ohsosilly hardly having posted beyond his list.

Also, posts like this strengthen my suspicions on their seeming relation.

I feel like T-Force's reasons for suspecting are rather artificial too. How is my list "empty?" What could I be "hiding?" I joined the game just today, so it's not as if I can make a detailed analysis of each Player from the get-go.

I have a headache now though, so I'm going to stop rereading there for now. I'll try to continue later if I can, but I'm rather confident on T-Force/ohsosilly.
I agree that T-Force's analysis of your list seems a little overzealous, since you really haven't had time to do much of anything.

Allow me to remind you to the posts where he randomly defended Mayo as well, and she ended up being green.

All in all I think it's pretty damn unlikely that nobody in this little R-Lefty-Yoshl kerfluffle is a wolf. I know R is out, but for the other two... I don't see any reason for r to randomly claim and call out Yoshl without having seered him, which is why I'm more inclined to trust him than I am Lefty, even if he is enigmatic as all fuck
ohsosilly is offline   Reply With Quote