Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Films and Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2012, 09:28 PM   #11
Crashfan3
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Crashfan3 Send a message via Skype™ to Crashfan3
Default Re: Least favorite movie of all time?

The Men Who Stare At Goats - Okay, maybe not totally worthy of being on this list of incredibly bad films but let me just say that this movie bored me to tears.

Quarantine - Hey, I got an idea, let's take a mediocre 80s thriller film, re-shoot it entirely first person and shoot it with a handycam. NO. NO, NO, NO.

I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry - I watched this when I was 15. If I didn't find it funny then, I definitely wouldn't find it funny now. Just a horrible excuse to take two actors and pretend they're gay.

The Last Airbender - oh god ****. Do I even need to explain this one? I shouldn't have to, but for eff's sake they couldn't even pronounce the names right. Before this film came out, I was willing to give some movies that people were saying were terrible because I'd seen very few films quite this bad before. Now I'm very cautious about making sure I don't pay $10 for a nap.

And now, for the worst film of them all....

DRUMROLL PLEASE....

Meet the Spartans - Another one I shouldn't have to explain. Inserting adverts for various corporations in a completely random and retarded context != a funny movie. This is the kind of thing that MAY HAVE (and I stress that) been a funny 30-second superbowl ad, but not a FULL LENGTH FILM. I propose that the directors be SHOT ON SIGHT for producing such an awful disgrace of a film. I am so glad that I watched a pirated copy of this and did not actually pay to watch it.

Last edited by Crashfan3; 01-17-2012 at 09:32 PM..
Crashfan3 is offline   Reply With Quote