Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Films and Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Question: What kind of Pony is best?
Twilight Sparkle 26 10.79%
Pinkie Pie 22 9.13%
Fluttershy 31 12.86%
Rarity 8 3.32%
Applejack 20 8.30%
Rainbow Dash 57 23.65%
THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE 7 2.90%
Derpy Hooves 23 9.54%
Vinyl Scratch 16 6.64%
Other (background pony, celestia, w/e) 31 12.86%
Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2011, 12:37 AM   #11
Crashfan3
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Crashfan3 Send a message via Skype™ to Crashfan3
Default Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamon88 View Post
I've only been to a hot topic store once, but I have to admit there seemed to be a couple posers. I gotta say though that I like some of their shirts - they provide easy access to shirts I would normally have to order online (I ordered the pony ones online anyways because they didn't have them in stock at the store but that's besides the point). I don't really understand all the hate towards hot topic (other than the people that shop there). I get that people think that they're ruining everything by making it "mainstream", but honestly, does it really matter all that much if a few people are wearing a shirt without knowing what's on it?
I have a bumper sticker of Rainbow Dash that reads "My other ride is 20% cooler than yours." A couple of weeks ago outside a Mexican restaurant two girls and a guy, looking about 15-16, approached me as I was getting into my car and just started spewing pony memes without so much of a hello, and giggling and asking me, a complete stranger, to add them on Facebook.

Now I have no proof that these people shop at Hot Topic (actually by the clothes they were wearing I would have guessed they buy from the bargain bin rack at secondhand stores) but these are the kind of people that flock to those places. Eh, I guess I don't have anything against the store itself, only the people that shop there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqwref View Post
What do you guys think about getting some pony-related music permissions for FFR? It would be pretty awesome if we could manage to get a couple of songs ingame.
That would be awesome but like supermousie mentioned, it's much harder with multiple owners involved. Yet, FFR has done more difficult stuff before.