Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
xXAll-ProXx
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default What's the weirdest/scariest/funniest dream you've ever had?

Alright, I was bored and also had a pretty interesting dream last night so, I'm making this thread for anyone who wants to share one of their dreams with everyone. It can be the strangest or the scariest or even the most stupid dream you've ever had, just think of a dream that sounds like the most interesting one.

------------------------------------------------------
I'll go first

Scary: Last night I had a dream of myself dreaming in a dream, in a dream, in a dream (I believe it was 6 "layers" of dream), kind of like inception, except I wasn't conscience about it. It all started with me snowboarding and crashing to a tree, I wake up in my own room, happy that it was just a dream, I go get some water, take a piss, come back to my room, sit on my bed, and wake up AGAIN, this time I actually thought I was awake, so I went to my parents' room and woke them up so they can clarify that I'm not sleeping, before they turned their heads, I ****ing woke up again. Anyways, this continued to happen for a few more times, until I literally woke up and found myself 100% conscience. However, I was scared to shit cause I thought maybe I was still sleeping and seeing myself do the same thing (wake up in my own room and get water) was even scarier. Finally, to make sure if I was awake I went and poured the entire water bottle on myself..... i woke up again --___--

btw, I almost shat my pants this morning lol

Last edited by xXAll-ProXx; 07-25-2011 at 05:39 PM..
xXAll-ProXx is offline   Reply With Quote