Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Forum Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is this thread pointless?
Yes. 11 73.33%
No. 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2008, 01:42 PM   #1
SephyxCore
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to SephyxCore Send a message via Skype™ to SephyxCore
Post Lawns.

Friday, walking home, I took E. I street. I noticed some interesting lawns. These are in order of appearance while walking. First,

FUTURISTIC LAWN OF SOCIETAL ROLES.
"Societal roles"? Yes. Futuristic too. This lawn has different little sections separated by brick walls. These sections are also at different heights. I imagined little picnics going on in each different section. The higher, more successful people got the larger section and the working class had the multiple tiny "cubicles." stupid parallels, yes?

DENSE TREE ON LAWN OF RELAXATION.
This lawn has a big, shady tree that effectively covers the elevated terrain where the sidewalk meets the lawn. This is a perfect and seemingly popular sitting place where students wait after school.

FOREST DRIVEWAY.
This isn’t really a lawn, but this house had a driveway that, even though it was asphalt, looks as though it came straight out of Feist’s forest fantasy in her song Mushaboom. It was so cabin-like and not suburban.

UGLY LAWN.
Egh. This had that one iceplant, I forgot its name, growing freely in a disheveled mess. There were one or two of those purple flowers that the plant grows, and the grass was brown and dead. It was not a good-looking lawn.

MAGICAL MYSTERY LAWN.
This, right at the corner, has plentiful, diverse flora spewing over the tall fence right at the intersection. However, that’s all the passersby get to see of that yard.

Now, you may be thinking something along the lines of 'Is there a point to this?' or 'What the hell?'

I don't really have much of a point to this thread, but I figured why not share this fascinating topic with you fine people?
I'm sure you'll fit right in so long as you kiss ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
I do accept sexual favors as bribes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netjet! View Post
Wow, when I thought "someone is going to sig this whether i like it or not". This made me shart my pants and I almost came twice.
SephyxCore is offline   Reply With Quote