Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-4-2015, 09:00 PM   #1
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default TWG CXXXIX (139) - Intro to Bastard++ [Game Thread]

Welcome to Bastard++, the newest and baddest programming language out there!

Tired of combing through your code for that one semicolon you missed? Now no longer! Just yell at your computer and your code will be written for you! You may have to do some arguing to get the point across, but the beautiful forum API integration allows for a flawless coding experience...Or so I'd really like to say.

Bastard++ is also an open collaboration tool, and many people may yell at their code at once. Unfortunately, this leads to some trolling. So, it'll be up to you to moderate your program once it has begun writing itself. Make sure you get rid of all the nay-sayers and people trying to ruin your productivity!

Full setup and role pms (i will be using those pms) are on the link following:
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bastard%2B%2B

Functions of this Bastard++ build
------------------------
Daystart
No Nightalk
Instas on - It takes 2/3rds of the living vote to create an insta - D0 insta is at 8
KitB on
Phantoms on
48 hour days, 24 hour nights

Remember to keep these in mind when you're coding

Inspectors are guaranteed to be sane
Inspectors will get the result "Towny" if the person (s)he is inspecting has the role modifier "Inspection Immunity"
Doctors prevent one night kill.
Kills are indistinguishable - do not use varying flavor for Mafia, Vigilante or Serial Killer night kills.
Lynch vote majority is 2/3 of all living players rounded down, Cult win majority is 1/2 plus 1.
The the role modifier "Hated" means that the person with it needs 1 less vote to be lynched. (Majority minus 1)
The role modifier "Loved" is the opposite of "Hated", requiring 1 more vote to be lynched. (Majority plus 1)
The role modifier "Bullet-Proof" prevents 1 night-kill per night.
The role modifier "Weak" means that if the person visits a mafia for their night-action, they die.
If the role modifier "1-shot" is added, depending on what is connected to it allows an ability to be used only once.
Roles were randomized, then if necessary, a random player was picked to be the Hidden Lynchee, no matter what alignment.
If the Jester is lynched, the game is not over, however the Jester will win.
If the Lynchee is lynched, the game is not over, however the Lyncher will win.
If the Cult reaches majority, the game will end.
The Cult leader and followers will recieve a PM with the list of all cult members and the leader at the beginning of each day
If you are recruited to the cult, you are also stripped of your other powers
remember, Natural Action Resolution is your friend

If there's any other specifications that need to be clarified, please ask asap because this setup actually hasn't ever been run before apparantly so this may get interesting.

Players
==========================
1. Funnygurl555 - Mafia 1-shot Stalker, Killed Day 2
2. _Zenith_ - Hated Survivor, Killed Night 3
3. Nighthawk252
4. freakysnots
5. AragakiAyase - Investigator, Killed Night 1
6. MrPopadopalis25 - Jester, Lynched Day 0, to win!
7. dabackpank - Hated Serial Killer, Killed Night 2
8. lucker
9. j-rodd123 phantom - Mafia Goon, Killed Day 3
10. choof replaced by roundbox - Mafia Goon, Killed Day 3
11. Charu - Hated Weak Cult Leader, Lynched Day 1
12. Charles Claythorne
13. storn42 - 1-shot Vigi, Killed Night 4
--------
r1. roundbox

Day[4] coding will end (8/14/2015) at Noon (11 AM Server)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

Last edited by YoshL; 08-14-2015 at 12:33 PM..
Old 08-4-2015, 09:00 PM   #2
lurker
ur worst nitemare
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Intro to Bastard++ [Game Thread]

hey guys i'm a wolf and my partner is storn
Old 08-4-2015, 09:01 PM   #3
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
are you sure he's not the cop
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 08-5-2015, 04:23 PM   #4
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Quote:
That's one pairing off the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
hi. happy to see i'm already being voted for. wouldn't be twg if
that didn't happen
storn
Found the Jester.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
are there any players that I can't tear into without feeling bad
choof is trying to play srs bsnss mode so I guess he's probs not a Wolf.

Quote:
im curious about j-rodd and mashi, the way they are playing, almost makes it seem like they're both jesters....
Double found the Jester.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Also ayy lmao my alignment is terrific I'm actually really digging my role
Triple found the Jester.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
zenith didn't say that he's definitely town this game, confirmed 3rd party or scum

unless he's a jester in which case it's a bit of a problem
Quote:
cool unvote just to be safe
hmmmmMMMMMMMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
Also, I have a good feeling storn is town this game

or at least not mafia
the only way you could be sure is if you ARE MAFIA
confirmed wolf gg

Quote:
ok a quick read before I head to bed (not necessarily sleep lol)

zenith is almost certainly not a jester, if people really need an explanation I'll give one
AragakiAyase seems oddly confident. Why didn't you just explain in the same post?

Quote:
sorry I went to go shower

Zenith hinted at being "hated" which made me pull my vote off of him

a jester's win con is being lynched so they'd want as many votes as possible on them, hence why I doubt he's a jester cause he didn't want my vote on him
Quote:
I still think he's 3rd party or scum though
Then why wasn't your vote on him?

Quote:
Wait this might be wrong

Are jesters "scum"?
lol omg, DaBackpack, you're adorbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
Usually Charu makes a lot of joke posts early in TWGs, and this game he was noticeably quieter.

It's just weird because this is an act he can keep up as VT, PR, and wolf. I was wondering if Charu rolled third party this game or something or if this is just an attempt of his to change his play style.

I'll look at more stuff while I'm awake I guess. Can't sleep. Ugh.
Funnygurl's being pretty observant of Charu this game. HmmmMmmmmMMMMMmMMMM
Human lean, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
i'll be pretty tame this game. let me grab dinner first, brb in 2 hours or so.

freakysnots
Quadruple found the Jest- oh wait, I think there can only be up to two.
Uhhhhhhh, idk then

Quote:
@zenith did you softclaim hated here? given your choice of words, i think it isn't outrageous that AragakiAyase interpreted it as that.

@AA are you hated? because hated isn't red and i want to lynch a wolf today.
freakysnots seems observant and particular to small details. Giving him a Human lean, the tone of the post and his intent seems Human-aligned at the very least.
btw when it was mentioned before that zenith was hated, i thought it was making a joke about being hated in a non-twg context lol ooops

Zenith confirmed LOCK CLEAR i guess
If he's false claiming Hated Townie, it would be best for the actual Hated Townie to counterclaim, methinks, but I'll look at the setup stuff a bit later. Zenith's tone at this point has been seeming better to me now and his loving his Role makes sense from an ironic context now.

Quote:
If it satisfies you, I am neither SK or Cult Leader, I would be this obviously read or be a major point in the game thus far if I was.

Those two roles if present in this game are certainly within people who haven't posted or people who are avoiding any direction thrown on them, as you want to stay relevantly hidden as those roles (unless you are choof who immediately went town-aligned SK).
lol Zenith is so frustrated, okay you can be LOCK CLEAR now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
That was a good gif post I'll give you that. I just don't get why ur crying over a couple votes, hated or not, in this bastard game. Really no claim is clearing d1 anyway and I'm not gonna go further than that because it'd just help non town aligned people

I think you might be what you say you are, but you are my lynchee so I have to lynch you
hul

Quote:
I find it weird DBP got defensive on my pingvote against plop when it is 100% a pingvote and not a vote I'm willing to pursue yet DBP is acting like I'm willing to go through and build a case on a nonexistent player yet and that's really, REALLY weird.
I think they're like bfffffffs.

Quote:
I was calling bullshit on you putting a pressure vote on somebody who literally had not even shown up

What's the point? Plop was gonna show up and post as a member of the game so your vote was useless. He wasn't evading anything or lurking. "Ping vote" yeah right, to me it seems more like "easy town points"
DaBackpack is HUMAN AS HECK. Like, he's almost like as LOCK CLEAR as j-rodd by like 15... billionths of a percent! That's about 42 standard deviations higher than the average!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
For now I'm not going to speculate about cult members, lynchers, survivors, or SKs in specific. All I'm going to consider is scum, town, 3rd party, and jester.

Nawk feels townie to me so far. His big post at 225 had sound logic that didn't sound forced or irrelevant, and I mindmelded with him on a specific player that I'll bring up later (don't want to spoil the suspense, hehheh). Dap also seems townie so far, and it's not because of the fact that he's simply posting. In the game where he and mashi were scum and fakeclaimed mason he was reasonably active so I wouldn't put it by him to be an active wolf in this game or any future ones. However, his debate with zenith around 200 strikes me as coming from a townie mindset, both in what he argues as well as how he conducts the argument (ie saying "fair enough," I don't think he's being diplomatic there). I think jrodd is townie for the same reason that funny pointed out: that he wouldn't be this enthusiastic about playing and joking around if he had rolled scum for the 11th time. Of course jrodd could be faking his tone and pretending to be enthusiastic out of necessity, since if he was unenthusiastic everybody would call him out on it...at this point I don't think that's the case though.

I have a slight town lean on AA for the same pure-ish tone that he had in the jTWG I played with him, and his theorizing about zenith being the jester doesn't seem to be fake. He does seem a little hesitant to post based on what I can recall, so maybe he's a 3rd party of some sort? Or maybe a PR? Slight town on choof too since he's playing like typical town choof but I'd like to see more out of him yet since I know he's an adept player. We did mindmeld on zenith sounding like he a VT trying to draw a kill, but I disagree with a few of his points too (such as jrodd's LOST gif being wolfy or that zenith isn't claiming hated).

Funny is null...she's quiet, she's been joking about being the seer, and her slight town reads on jrodd and choof are relatively safe reads to put forward. I also disagree with her point about charu seeming atypical, which brings me into my next read. Charu has been charuposting and that's about it save for a zenith suspicion. Can't make a call either way there. Freakysnots is null as well. Minimal posting, and I like what I see there (ie "why do you think zenith softed hated?" is a solid line of thinking), but people mentioned him being a good player so I gotta see more.

Slight scum lean on lurker. Who knows, maybe he's really telling the truth about being scum just for the fun of it, and choof made a good point at 68 about lurker being more inclined to take advantage of the setup to fuck with people. Could be 3rd party, doubt he'd be that obvious of a jester (ie "I'm a wolf with storn, freakin lynch me!"). Slight scum on storn too...he's quiet, he's making joke posts, he unvoted right after self-voting, and he ended his point about mashi/jrodd with a big "...." which made it seem like he was really unsure of what he was saying (so that he could take it back later on perhaps?).

Hate to disrupt the dream team here, but mashi is coming across as scummy again. He did the quote wall commentary and hasn't been posting much at all. But, like with all the other people who haven't been posting too much or have been quiet, it's super early into the phase so it's not entirely a point against them, just something that's gotta change moving forward.

Final read is on zenith who I, like nawk, think is the jester. He's claiming stuff and playing strangely (potentially in line with what he believes a typical wolf would play like, getting emotional and outing himself early a la red blaster and pointing in random directions) in order to draw a lynch and win himself the game. It'd be nice if a PR, 3rd party, or scum could resolve that.
tl;dr

jk

I would normally agree with you about Nighty if I didn't know him, but since I know him, I 100% expect him to fake effort and make it worthwhile for people to know that he's trying to figure things out about the setup. Wolves don't lose much of anything by trying to figure out the setup; they might even have more to gain, since they have more information than a vanilla Human. For this reason, I don't really have much of an opinion on AragakiAyase, although I found his suspecting Zenith to be a third party non-Jester, yet removing his vote off of him to be odd. Dabackpack is LOCK CLEAR. Charu's been posting intermittently, but I don't feel like his presence is as active as usual, so I think Funnygurl's assessment is accurate about him. Would like to know her opinion on it though. As much as I love lurker's shenanigans, I don't think he would claim a newish Player like storn42 as a Wolf Partner; I was thinking he could be Lyncher, but I haven't ruminated over it yet.

Too lazy to get my image right now, but pretend I posted my Kongou "YOUR READS SUCK" image here.

I disagree with you on Zenith; I think he's expressed legitimate frustration after having hard claimed Hated and I don't think he would have even done so if he were some other Role in fear of being countered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i don't believe it ill be real I don't get why he'd try to claim anything

and you know what guys there isn't even a seer in this setup there's an inspector =)))))
lolololol omg okay Funnygurl is LOCK CLEAR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
I'll be the Youmu to your Yuyuko...the Sakuya to your Remilia...the Daiyousei to your Cirno...
wth get OUT he is MY mason partner
ill be the flandre to your remilia, dabackpack, choose me

Quote:
Yeah I'm agreeing that mashi should give his opinions

Charu too
Et tu Brutus?

Quote:
i don't get the point of being honest if this is the way i'm going to be treated
i should've just killed myself after i made that first post like i was originally planning
lurker's persistent enough that I'm pretty sure he's either third Party or Wolf tbh

Quote:
motherfucker i said kill storn
i can guarantee i am a vanilla wolf
i cannot guarantee what storn is
lol maybe he is the Lyncher.

Quote:
Well first of all there is a small chance he is flat out mafia claiming survivor. Plus denying a survivor + wolf joint when it is very likely at there are 2 night kills is pretty good. Claiming survivor this early in the game is antitown because it removes him from the wolf kill list opening the possibility of a joint play later on.

just an aside, i'll be on a train tomorrow night (and it doesn't have wifi) so i can give one more set of reads in the morning. unless something drastic happens i want to lynch _Zenith_.

sorry about the activity level, i didn't realize 48 hour days would be this hard on me
Hmmm, freakysnots is being logical about this, but doing so in a way that's a bit counter-intuitive. I feel like a Wolf would be less likely to go this route than a Human since it's sort of a weird thing to suggest, even if it is justified, since there's plenty of stuff going on already for Wolves to push a mislynch. Slight Human lean for it for the time being though.

Quote:
Levelling myself some more but I think if lurker actually was lyncher then storn wouldnt be his target
Quote:
bingo!
Not sure if storn is being new or suspicious.
Starting to feel less like a Jester, which means my totally justified Jester read might have been wrong!!!

Quote:
my lynch priority right now is:
wolf read > survivor > no lynch > someone lurking.

brb in 8 hours
Do you have no Wolf reads at all or are they just not strong enough for you?

Charu is cruising thus far.

Zenith is LOCK CLEAR but now he's like DOUBLE bcs of the huge reads list.

okay time to figure stuff out with this mess as reference
Old 08-4-2015, 09:00 PM   #5
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack

hey guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 08-4-2015, 09:01 PM   #6
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 08-4-2015, 09:17 PM   #7
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
wolfy
Old 08-4-2015, 09:18 PM   #8
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
wolfy
choof
Old 08-4-2015, 09:19 PM   #9
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
choof
i'll be here all night
Old 08-4-2015, 09:01 PM   #10
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Current mood:

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 08-4-2015, 09:02 PM   #11
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

(awoo)

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 08-4-2015, 09:02 PM   #12
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

that didn't happen
storn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 08-4-2015, 11:10 PM   #13
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
that didn't happen
storn
does storn selfvote usually?

I can't remember because everyone is opposed except me on occasion

Old 08-4-2015, 11:11 PM   #14
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Quote:
does storn selfvote usually?

I can't remember because everyone is opposed except me on occasion
he's done this in his wolf games, but I'm getting a more towny vibe from him atm

but we'll see

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 08-4-2015, 09:02 PM   #15
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

im a lost wolf, ready to be recruited to my true team

Quote:
wow
Old 08-4-2015, 09:02 PM   #16
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

unvote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 08-4-2015, 09:03 PM   #17
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

I will only accept softclaims if they are touhou project metaphors

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 08-4-2015, 09:05 PM   #18
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

Quote:
I can't help you there then cause I don't know touhou well enough

jrodd

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 08-4-2015, 09:12 PM   #19
Nighthawk252
FFR Player

Quote:
I've never played Touhou. Which is the most wolf-ish character in all of Touhou?
Old 08-4-2015, 09:13 PM   #20
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk252 View Post
I've never played Touhou. Which is the most wolf-ish character in all of Touhou?
in my experience it's charles claythorne

Quote:
wow
Closed Thread