View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 12:29 PM   #3584
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
13) Xelnya - we're in an interesting position here with xel now that we know that WV is the one who stole the item from sunfan
I think Xel here could be wolfing, real talk
he went for the "I'm going to look very forthcoming with my powers in order to help town solve this thunderdome with sunfan"
He's got a bunch of different items to activate and the ability to refresh those items. He asked people to pick "1" or "4" and would tell them the item description, but lmao, we obviously know that there are other numbers there
there's still information being concealed here which is my big concern
xel would get town cred for going after sunfan, but EVERYONE is against 3p so this doesn't work out as well
First off, fine, i'll claim the lady.

I picked Kaho Reinol from Momodora, which is why I thought shadow would actually have a strong chance to guess.

The items are, in order to what I'd have answered from the the goldstinger thing:

1. Clarity Shard. Tells who visted a person in the night.
2. Faerie Tear. Nope.
3. Magnet Stone. Draws an item to me.
4. Astral Charm. Refreshes the others.

I hinted at least two of these very early on in that post where I was trying to be forth coming about some mechanics.

Which is why I take issue with your read, it's framed in a way that relies on me not having been forthcoming early on in the game.

The post in question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
allow me to share a a bit of info I may think is relevant

but without explaining why

one of them is likely through an item

all actions are targeted, very much including scum kills I think
Items in the game? Magnet Stone.
Actions are targeted? Clarity Shard.

I super softed two items very early game. The short hand is I've been slowly leaking what I do since early game dude. Sunfan dropping that bomb just sped it up a bit.

I offered goldstinger the extra info because I genuinely made a blunder that yeah to be honest, I should have been on the chopping block for when it happened.