View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 04:43 PM   #879
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Have you like, not read my posts from the last day phase or are you just trying to make me repeat myself?

I feel like someone protected Gradiant and the last nightkill was Vigi. This time wolves decided to skip Gradiant and go blue hunting since it clearly didn't work. This assumes vigi shot first night which I feel almost anyone would do in this situation.

Explain the last nightkill then. I get that some people think wolves are intentionally jut not killing IC but I don't believe that near enough.

With that attitude maybe

I don't ever exclude anyone (including myself) in such observations because sure as shit someone will throw a damn hissyfit about me doing so every game. Oh but Lar you're in that group as well waaaahhhh why you gonna be hypocritical

I trust you're smart enough to not go after Gradiant and to know I ain't going after myself here.

You're not. No one said you where off the hook.

I am saying that I'm a little more impressed with you then the other two.
I'm not trying to make you repeat yourself, I think your view is built on a shaky foundation. Why do you think vigi should shoot night 1? Look at the EOD and the vote tally. Also, remember that Manti was the vigi in the night, and star literally replaced into the night phase.

The other thing I'm not getting is why you INSIST it MUST be a vigi kill. Can there not be a SK in the game? Are you trying to detract from this possibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Because so far all I get is an uneasy feeling that you're playing low and humdrum until you see a breaking point and can push a mislynch; more or less skating by.

And while that happens on d0 for you alot as town (I pointed this out d0 I believe) by this point it shouldn't be an issue

And ditto for you Roundbox by this point I expect to see a little fire.
I can kind agree with this but let me expand on my view of sunfan.

The d0 vote lead I can't really complain about. sunfan found a target and nothing better presented itself. Queue dadv.

Now I'm looking back on his posts d1. Around 751 is where he begins to switch onto blind, from inD. He had two other candidates on the day, raeko for being raeko basically, and inD after agreeing with star's analysis.

Now, we know star is town aligned. sunfan's approach to his case on inD is entirely indirect, or more specifically I never feel like he pokes at inD himself that hard. Look at posts starting from 545 and onward (I went up to 670 before stopping, when T-Force drops a bomb). You see star and inD talking, star and sunfan talking, sunfan and MML, etc. but not inD and sunfan. The vote itself is not particularly weird, but I feel this behavior is.

So back to 751 with blind. Iso-ing the posts after this I can agree with the logic, but I feel it's an "easy" target you know? I'm ofc being a bit hypocritical here since I leaned in on blind too but I didn't really see any posts that suggested he wanted to consider somebody else after this. There's no solving, barely any hesitation (801 is arguable but not convincing) despite blind being universally shunned.

I'll take heat for my own progression on blind but I hope someone else sees this progression as suspicious. For now, sunfan gets my vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I don't know if I led blind, but I definitely wasn't complacent with that lynch

I led wabby's lynch, he just didn't die.

I think you should look at the progression of my reads to see why I'm town. Nothing should feel off there and its something that I think people read me on with success.

This is more of the same old same old from you, I think. Not meeting whatever expectations you have of me is par for the course.
Anyone else think this is a bit unusually phrased?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I haven't done anything cause I'm bad at the game 🙃

sorry guys, I really need to get my head into this game. I think a good starting place is reading star's posts, so I'm going to do that

RIP star
Do you have any thoughts on the actions/posts at EoD? Particularly surrounding blind?
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.