View Single Post
Old 02-7-2014, 07:06 PM   #474
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
Actually, my vote had nothing to do with dance's vote, nor it was to piggyback on him. I wanted to get more info on silvuh and the only way I could do that is if I add onto the pressure. Beside, the only way to get accurate info is from the source itself. Sure I can ask others but it won't matter since it doesn't convey the same tone as the person in question. Only then can I convey on the read. Just take it as if you're doing a research project, the primary source is the most important source to get reliable information.
You've been asking others opinions on people, you just said before that you want other peoples thoughts before pushing someone, now it's I'm adding on to pressure because you can only get accurate information from the source. You are really all over the place in defending yourself James May

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Psycho, if you read up on some james may games you might see why there's hesitation from some people. I defended him on this basis during his only wolf game here so ooops lol, but my thinking is to try to figure it out some other way.
I'm sure previous games can give some reads but you can't totally go off them imo. I might go read back but him hiding behind other people is really sticking out to me and then it seems like he keeps changing what he's saying. Unless I'm really misunderstanding what he's saying here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl