PDA

View Full Version : my cat iz in lolcats.

demonllama6124
07-5-2008, 04:54 PM
http://lolcats.com/view/19888/

please rate fu fu a 5. hes so adorable

Kekeb
07-5-2008, 04:55 PM
http://lolcats.com/view/19888/

Rated a 1 because lolcats aren't funny.

Commandersa1
07-5-2008, 04:55 PM
Rated it a 1.

Edit: Ninja'd

Crashfan3
07-5-2008, 04:56 PM
Rated it a 2 because I'm A NON-CONFORMIST!

sente3
07-5-2008, 04:58 PM
I'm not going to rate, because I don't do that, but he is adorable. Indeed.

Sir_Thomas
07-5-2008, 04:59 PM
****alicious

demonllama6124
07-5-2008, 05:01 PM
if youre gonna rate him a 1, dont bother rating at all and get the **** out of this thread.

Crashfan3
07-5-2008, 05:01 PM
Why? ;_;

Babyvpr
07-5-2008, 05:03 PM
if youre gonna rate him a 1, dont bother rating at all and get the **** out of this thread.

Chill, it's just a picture...plus you made a thread on FFR, what do you expect?
I rated the cat a 1 because like other people said, it isn't that funny.

LoneW0lf
07-5-2008, 05:03 PM

oops too late.

rsr2
07-5-2008, 05:04 PM
But you wanted them to rate it in the first place. Yes you wanted 5's but just asking for it is going to have people want to vote 1's.

demonllama6124
07-5-2008, 05:04 PM
Why? ;_;

because i dont want stupid little pricks voting a 1 because i asked for a 5 and they think its funny voting so low.

LoneW0lf
07-5-2008, 05:06 PM
because i dont want stupid little pricks voting a 1 because i asked for a 5 and they think its funny voting so low.

1, you begged fer a vote.
2, its not funny.
3, the internet is such serious business.

Crashfan3
07-5-2008, 05:09 PM
1, you begged fer a vote.
2, its not funny.
3, the internet is such serious business.

QFT

Why should I do what you ask me to?

Commandersa1
07-5-2008, 05:24 PM
Maybe if you were well known on this forum, you might receive some 5 votes, but I have no idea who you are. :/ To me you are just a normal spammer asking for something.

KlingPosnot
07-5-2008, 05:24 PM
I rated it a 5 because Im nice xD (now thats real non-conformity to the rest of the peeps in this thread o.O jk lol)

jugglinguy
07-5-2008, 05:27 PM
Misspelling iz not cool. Rated a 3 because I laughed at the name Fu Fu

chidori!
07-5-2008, 05:29 PM
i'd say its a 4 but i'm too lazy too rate

SulferDragon
07-5-2008, 05:35 PM
I was going to rate it a three, but instead I'll rate it a four because it never ceases to amazing me how people on the internet can be such dickweeds. I didn't rate a five because beggars can't be choosers.

You really should have seen this coming, though.

KurenaiHime
07-5-2008, 05:35 PM
I posted three only because my kitten looks more cute and high.

Nyokou
07-5-2008, 05:36 PM
Maybe if you were well known on this forum, you might receive some 5 votes, but I have no idea who you are. :/ To me you are just a normal spammer asking for something.

And who are you?

customstuff
07-5-2008, 05:38 PM
5, I'm nice. :)

Excalibur35
07-5-2008, 05:39 PM
lol XD 5/5

sente3
07-5-2008, 05:40 PM
I took a second look at it and was like "this isn't all that funny, but it's so darn cute." So, there's your 5. =]

purebloodtexan
07-5-2008, 05:43 PM
Gave it a one because I feel like using my civil rights to be a complete dickhead.

Professor Raine
07-5-2008, 06:23 PM
I gave it a 2 cause it was cute, but not funny.

kcfp_Ice
07-5-2008, 06:30 PM
Doesn't even deserve a 5.
It's not funny, and neither is lolcats.

Gtf my internets kind sir.

Gave it a 1, because you begged for a 5.
That sir is sad.

Izzy
07-5-2008, 06:37 PM
Wow didnt know so many people were such ass holes. Gave it a 5 because its really not that big of a deal to do so.

sente3
07-5-2008, 06:38 PM
Wow didnt know so many people were such ass holes. Gave it a 5 because its really not that big of a deal to do so.

Bit of a surprise comin' from you, BUT, that was perfectly said.

Beethovens mask
07-5-2008, 06:41 PM
I'm gonna steal your cat. k?

kcfp_Ice
07-5-2008, 06:41 PM

IMO, anyone who goes to a forum and begs for a top rating, is a pathetic person. Why does it really matter what anyone gives his damn cat?

It's a stupid ass picture that doesn't really mean squat.

Shadowcliff
07-5-2008, 06:45 PM
4/5

It was okay (and adorable) but just avoid doing this next time.

bmah
07-5-2008, 07:45 PM
Did not jump on the bandwagon so I gave it a 5. Don't care if the picture doesn't conform to the amount of "lolness". The bad reception the picture is getting in this thread is way more than necessary.

SpammyMcSquirrel
07-5-2008, 07:52 PM
Fu Fu gets a 5. :3

Mans0n
07-5-2008, 07:55 PM
I posted three only because my kitten looks more cute and high. Sorry to ask but are you a guy or girl..
I can't seem to tell.
No disrespect, and I rate ot a 3 because its cute.
bbyguurl

PlayTrumpet
07-5-2008, 07:58 PM
Cuteness: 4
Funniness: 2 (ish)

Average them out: 3 (what I gave it)

KurenaiHime
07-5-2008, 08:09 PM
Sorry to ask but are you a guy or girl..
I can't seem to tell.
No disrespect, and I rate ot a 3 because its cute.
bbyguurl
...Is that supposed to be an insult?...I'm a female....
I was gonna do a five, but my kitten beat it by jumping on top of a cat that hates it.

Chaosvermin
07-5-2008, 08:13 PM
Should be rated 1 for it being on lolcats.com and not icanhascheezburger.com

meno_rocks123
07-5-2008, 08:18 PM
Should be moved to gbin.

purebloodtexan
07-5-2008, 08:28 PM
IMO, anyone who goes to a forum and begs for a top rating, is a pathetic person.

Mind your words. Well-known FFR artists post links to contests asking for views/ratings, and they do pretty damn well.

MooMoo_Cowfreak
07-5-2008, 08:36 PM
Mind your words. Well-known FFR artists post links to contests asking for views/ratings, and they do pretty damn well.

God I'm tired of you and your know-it-all-ness.

Gonna give it a three for cuteness. Not funny though.

Nyokou
07-5-2008, 08:41 PM
God I'm tired of you and your noob army invading the forums.

purebloodtexan
07-5-2008, 08:49 PM
God I'm tired of you and your know-it-all-ness.

Well, you seem to be the only one that's truly irritated about it. So unless you somehow manage to conjure up a battalion of pissed off FFR users to raid both of my houses, I think that my "know-it-all-ness" is going to stick around for a while longer.

MooMoo_Cowfreak
07-5-2008, 08:52 PM
Maybe I will. Maybe I can start a cult, for all you know.

But seriously, I never said that I wanted you to stop. People will always be themselves, and some people just have problems with other peoples characteristics. I just so happen to have a problem with one of your characteristics.

I also think this upcoming flame war should stop where its at.

Don't even try to say something about this to me. Most of our contests don't have people going rate a cat on such a stupid site. I'm not gonna argue with someone of such a low education/wannabe know-it-allism.

QFT

purebloodtexan
07-5-2008, 08:54 PM
Agreed.

kcfp_Ice
07-5-2008, 08:56 PM

Don't even try to say something about this to me. Most of our contests don't have people going rate a cat on such a stupid site. I'm not gonna argue with someone of such a low education/wannabe know-it-allism.

Commandersa1
07-5-2008, 08:59 PM
And who are you?

Why does it matter who I am? :/

purebloodtexan
07-5-2008, 09:03 PM

Either you're trolling or jumping to conclusions.

So what makes you assume that I supposedly have a low education? What makes you assume that my "know-it-all" manners are conscious? Why did you get your panties in a bunch over simple criticism? You're treating me as if I'm Gavrilo Princip.

KurenaiHime
07-5-2008, 09:05 PM
Now this thread is reminding me of my 6 year old sister and 12 year old brother arguing. All the guy asked was for an opinion and a rating, he didn't ask for people to argue over something like "I'm rating it this, for blah blah blah." And someone would reply with "That isn't right so rawr."

Why don't we just do what he asked and just rate the stupid/funny/not funny cat? Its not gonna matter in the end for how the cat is voted.

hazard28
07-5-2008, 09:39 PM
good god people....getting all mad over stupid s**t lol, anyway, I give it a 5 because I think it is cute and funny (but more cute than funny xD). Oh and why do people have to be so mean to this poor fellow, I think his cat is cute and you dont have to make him feel bad if your opinion is different. Well that is all im typing here lol, nice cat man, PeAcE~!

~Hazard

Phynx
07-5-2008, 09:42 PM
I love lolcats. They make the world go round.

infinity.
07-5-2008, 09:45 PM
Most of our contests don't have people going rate a cat on such a stupid site.

such a stupid site.

nice runescape siggy.

Babyvpr
07-5-2008, 09:48 PM
I don't get why people are making such a huge deal about a lolcat and rating it a 5. +1 vote for locking this thread.

Panic4Me
07-5-2008, 09:50 PM
awww such a cute kitty.

purebloodtexan
07-5-2008, 09:50 PM
Oh and why do people have to be so mean to this poor fellow...

Because we have the liberty to.

hazard28
07-5-2008, 09:59 PM
Of course everyone has the liberty to, but in my opinion its a waste of time to type things with a negative purpose that just makes people feel bad...but thats just me I suppose lol

EDIT::: CRAP, I typed more here lol, well I guess THIS is the last thing i'm typing than, PeAcE~!

~Hazard

EnR
07-5-2008, 10:07 PM
Woah, guess what, every other cat on that site is owned by someone, what makes yours so special rofl.

kcfp_Ice
07-5-2008, 10:07 PM
nice runescape siggy.

Okay and?
It's a game, just like anything else.
I just happen to play it from time to time.

EnR
07-5-2008, 10:11 PM
Okay and?

lolcats is just a site, just like every other site.
people just happen to go on it from time to time.

MasterOfTheTaco
07-5-2008, 11:08 PM
Rated a 4.

infinity.
07-5-2008, 11:10 PM
Okay and?

maybe lolcats is a site he enjoys and goes to from time to time, why does that make it stupid? opinions are opinions, keep them to yourself.

ps by time to time you mean a couple hours a day lmao

EnR
07-5-2008, 11:12 PM
lolcats is just a site, just like every other site.
people just happen to go on it from time to time.

maybe lolcats is a site he enjoys and goes to from time to time, why does that make it stupid? opinions are opinions, keep them to yourself.

Pretty much already said that :\

kcfp_Ice
07-5-2008, 11:15 PM

Eh, I haven't logged in my RS in over 3 months buddy.
So really, don't try and think you know what I do on the internet.

EDIT: Lock this thread before 5 of us get banned for flaming/trolling.

bmah
07-5-2008, 11:57 PM
Ugh, reading all of these posts annoys me. You guys keep digging yourself in a deeper hole.

MooMoo_Cowfreak
07-6-2008, 12:06 AM
EDIT: Lock this thread before 5 of us get banned for flaming/trolling.

QFT

hi19hi19
07-6-2008, 02:18 AM
Rated it 4/5 because -holy ****ing ****- that's actually what I think the picture deserves. What a novel concept, I know, right?

danthemano
07-6-2008, 05:01 AM
Should be rated 1 for it being on lolcats.com and not icanhascheezburger.com

so true.

and i am being an un-conformist by not voting at all.
i will not be forced to do anything.
so there.

ps. i have a cat.

:~D

demonllama6124
07-6-2008, 08:26 AM

like it has been said before, who are you?? ive been a member for amlost 5 years. i think im a bit more well known then you are.

IMO, anyone who goes to a forum and begs for a top rating, is a pathetic person. Why does it really matter what anyone gives his damn cat?

It's a stupid ass picture that doesn't really mean squat.
1st, i didnt beg, i asked. theres a difference there. you didnt have to vote.you could have simply left and done nothing. posting saying you rated it a 1 only shows that youre trying to start s**t. 2nd, the pic DOES mean something. My cat got scared and hid under the dresser. he popped his head out and looked around making sure it was safe to come out

Woah, guess what, every other cat on that site is owned by someone, what makes yours so special rofl.

i bet if Synth, Tass or some other godly member did the same thing, everyone would jump up and do what they said.

I never said it was funny. It just sohappened to be put on lolcats. its a cute picture and i just wanted to show my cat to everyone.
anyone posting after this saying they gave it a 1 will be reported. if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all.

and to all that was nice and said they thought fu fu was cute i thank you.

purebloodtexan
07-6-2008, 12:00 PM
So you're reporting us on accusations of flamebaiting?

fastfingers65
07-6-2008, 12:03 PM
like it has been said before, who are you?? ive been a member for amlost 5 years. i think im a bit more well known then you are

Who are you?

Tokzic
07-6-2008, 03:35 PM
rating it a 1 because a) it's retarded and b) this is an absolutely worthless thing to beg for support on

Mans0n
07-6-2008, 04:10 PM
Im also rating it a 1, cause Tokzic did.
lmfao jk.

championanwar
07-6-2008, 05:55 PM
Its Ok, mildly funny, but lolcats arent really my thing...
I gave 3 :)

Calcium Deposit
07-6-2008, 06:04 PM
Next time ask the kids in chit chat to rate it low.
They will either obey you or do the opposite, its a win-win!

Commandersa1
07-6-2008, 06:08 PM
like it has been said before, who are you?? ive been a member for amlost 5 years. i think im a bit more well known then you are.

i bet if Synth, Tass or some other godly member did the same thing, everyone would jump up and do what they said.

I do not know why it matters who I am. You are the one asking favors from everyone not me. Like it has been said before, well known music artists ask for help all the time, and they usually win with the help of FFR. If you are well known then why did most people down vote you. Also, you agreed with me in your last post.

TheRapingDragon
07-6-2008, 06:17 PM

Some people might but it would probably be the same people that are giving you a 5.

Other people actually have some intelligence.

Also, Tass / Synth etc wouldn't ask for something like this.

LD might ask us to check out his drunk pussy but that would just be ignored too.

ive been a member for amlost 5 years. i think im a bit more well known then you are.

I can't say I know you either. Perhaps you'd like to give some reasons as to why you should be known. It can't be your post count. Perhaps you are in chat lots? Or what?

its a cute picture and i just wanted to show my cat to everyone.
anyone posting after this saying they gave it a 1 will be reported. if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all.

This is perhaps the worst thing you posted. So let me get this straight. You just wanted to show your cat to everyone. That's fine and good. Here's where we get to the problem though, you asked people to vote on it. You even said that yourself. To be even more exact you said:

So that's all fine and good, yet if anyone votes a 1 then you'll report their post. Nice bias there.

If you just wanted to show your cat to everyone you'd have posted it in PYP, but instead you made this thread and asked us to vote on it.

Though we can't vote a 1 and say about it. Wouldn't want to have an opinion now would we.

So what, you only want votes of 3-5, perhaps you'd like only 4-5 votes and nothing else should be posted. Mayhap I can stroke your ego some other way while we are at it? Mayhap I should vote your FFR length of stay as a 5/5.

By the by. I rated your cat a one. Go ahead and report this post.

Izzy
07-6-2008, 06:27 PM
Lolcats are beyond serious, but i agree. Should have just asked for a vote and not give a suggestion as to what score.

DrKirth
07-6-2008, 06:32 PM
I gave it a chicken sandwich.

Kekeb
07-6-2008, 06:36 PM
I rated it a 1 because I don't ever have to see you in person, and being behind an alias gives me some anonymity. Therefor, I can be a dick. Yes, I am indeed a coward.

bmah
07-7-2008, 12:15 AM
I agree with the rapingdragon that you shouldn't give suggestions as to how people should rate the picture, but I feel that at this point, a lot of people are rating it 1's not because they love or hate the picture, but because they simply want to exercise their rights of voting power. I think that's a little uncalled for. And then everyone jumps on the bandwagon rating the picture often by how demonllama presented this thread rather than their actual opinions on the picture itself.

kcfp_Ice
07-7-2008, 12:27 AM
Some people might but it would probably be the same people that are giving you a 5.

Other people actually have some intelligence.

Also, Tass / Synth etc wouldn't ask for something like this.

LD might ask us to check out his drunk pussy but that would just be ignored too.

I can't say I know you either. Perhaps you'd like to give some reasons as to why you should be known. It can't be your post count. Perhaps you are in chat lots? Or what?

This is perhaps the worst thing you posted. So let me get this straight. You just wanted to show your cat to everyone. That's fine and good. Here's where we get to the problem though, you asked people to vote on it. You even said that yourself. To be even more exact you said:

So that's all fine and good, yet if anyone votes a 1 then you'll report their post. Nice bias there.

If you just wanted to show your cat to everyone you'd have posted it in PYP, but instead you made this thread and asked us to vote on it.

Though we can't vote a 1 and say about it. Wouldn't want to have an opinion now would we.

So what, you only want votes of 3-5, perhaps you'd like only 4-5 votes and nothing else should be posted. Mayhap I can stroke your ego some other way while we are at it? Mayhap I should vote your FFR length of stay as a 5/5.

By the by. I rated your cat a one. Go ahead and report this post.

You sir, have won the internet.
This thread is over.

;)

danthemano
07-7-2008, 12:35 AM
yay raping dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!