Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2009, 10:51 PM   #81
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973
Default Re: Paranoia Fricken evil!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieatyourlvllol View Post
who cares

what
Old 05-29-2009, 12:39 AM   #82
icontrolyourworld
Enjoy life!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

guys stop. your all being pretty mean to him. you do this everytime he posts a score.
icontrolyourworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:34 AM   #83
DayMan951
yfwdbwdsb
FFR Veteran

yeah guys, you're gonna hurt his feelings.
DayMan951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:04 AM   #84
mnnicol
U mirin'?
FFR Veteran

Old 05-29-2009, 02:47 AM   #85
Sakish
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sakish Send a message via MSN to Sakish Send a message via Skype™ to Sakish

Icyworld your also bs since you cant aa quasar lol
Old 05-29-2009, 02:55 AM   #86
DNSxExel
FFR Player

Yeah dossar, video proves it all, it's like so fucen easy to bs, even a 7 yo kid (like u lolololololol) could do it!
So you are condemned to being BS for the rest of eternity, and get that "ODI" out of your nickname, makes you look like ****!
DNSxExel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:54 AM   #87
aCiiiii
FFR Player

I'm going to go with this quote from gnr which I personally feel is the most correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnr61 View Post
for the record though i don't think you're bs; i mean it would take a lot of dedication to fake scores for this long. i just think you're a not-so-bright kid who happens to play tons and tons of stepmania
And just to add it i mean after all dossar has proven himself whith TONS of vids which ALL seem very legit to me.

also yeah dossar the main reason why people keep calling bs on you is mostly because you came out the wrong way. You have to admit you acted like an ass and seemed VERY suspicous at the beginning when you used to hang out on odi with your 2week or something AA on 0x. to me it seems like people mostly WANT you to be bs since they dont particularely like you if you know what i mean h3h3
aCiiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:55 AM   #88
aCiiiii
FFR Player

ups doubble post hehe

ill make use of this and say that paronia AA is possible you just have to get lucky with the PA on the mashin **** things

what the f u c k word filters

Last edited by aCiiiii; 05-29-2009 at 04:14 AM..
aCiiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:09 AM   #89
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCiiiii View Post
also yeah dossar the main reason why people keep calling bs on you is mostly because you came out the wrong way. You have to admit you acted like an ass and seemed VERY suspicous at the beginning when you used to hang out on odi with your 2week or something AA on 0x. to me it seems like people mostly WANT you to be bs since they dont particularely like you if you know what i mean h3h3
From what I've gathered from this paragraph:

-Old scores that I've wrecked by miles such as 0x1311 AA are still mentioned cause apparently people like to look back and old scores and try to prove "inconsistency"
-I already admitted I started on November 2007, however I wanted to see if ODI had any actual raw proof that I didn't start earlier. Right now, I see people competing on SMO for fun: mnnicol, Gundam, bender, etc. they seem to have played stepmania for quite some time but their improvement rates seem at a lower rate than other "ridiculous" players today. All you have to do in stepmania is hit the arrows at the panels at the top of the screen. And apparently, in order for people to believe you, you have to purposely suck and say "omg 0x1311 pass is so hard" and then 6 months later you post an AA.
-If the people you're talking about want me to be BS, they'll have to prove themselves. Anyone can just go around asying someone is bs without proof and think their claims are always right cause they're the "elders"

Also, this type of flame has happened in way too many of my threads which is why am even typing this up right now. So, why was my old TOML score mentioned so much? It was a random SMO score that I posted and apparently people made a big deal out of that.

And I haven't really improved that much, because I'm at my cap right now. Every score I have gotten since October 2008 I've been at pretty much the same skill level, I just recognize the patterns better after doing the song many times. So yeah, right now there's no improvement rate nonsense cause I also have bad days.

Who wants to prove what I said is incorrect?

Edit: If you make a response, I'll read it carefully and determine what point you're trying to make. I ain't one of those people that automatically think someones a jerk just for like 3 posts of flame lol

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 05-29-2009 at 08:17 AM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:48 AM   #90
mnnicol
U mirin'?
FFR Veteran

I see my name. And we started playing at roughly the same time
Old 05-29-2009, 02:00 PM   #91
Bluearrowll
⊙▃⊙
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Bluearrowll Send a message via MSN to Bluearrowll

My first rhythm game was in November of 2007 as well. It happened to be FFR.
5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

FMO AAA Count: 71
FGO AAA Count: 10

Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
PS: Cool AAA's Terry
- I Love You

An Alarm Clock's Haiku
beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep
- ieatyourlvllol
Bluearrowll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:25 PM   #92
Chauster
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Chauster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post

-Old scores that I've wrecked by miles such as 0x1311 AA are still mentioned cause apparently people like to look back and old scores and try to prove "inconsistency"
-I already admitted I started on November 2007, however I wanted to see if ODI had any actual raw proof that I didn't start earlier. Right now, I see people competing on SMO for fun: mnnicol, Gundam, bender, etc. they seem to have played stepmania for quite some time but their improvement rates seem at a lower rate than other "ridiculous" players today. All you have to do in stepmania is hit the arrows at the panels at the top of the screen. And apparently, in order for people to believe you, you have to purposely suck and say "omg 0x1311 pass is so hard" and then 6 months later you post an AA.
-If the people you're talking about want me to be BS, they'll have to prove themselves. Anyone can just go around asying someone is bs without proof and think their claims are always right cause they're the "elders"

Also, this type of flame has happened in way too many of my threads which is why am even typing this up right now. So, why was my old TOML score mentioned so much? It was a random SMO score that I posted and apparently people made a big deal out of that.

And I haven't really improved that much, because I'm at my cap right now. Every score I have gotten since October 2008 I've been at pretty much the same skill level, I just recognize the patterns better after doing the song many times. So yeah, right now there's no improvement rate nonsense cause I also have bad days.

basically everything you said above is so ridiculous I don't see why I even need to bother typing up a real response. you have not improved since October but do better on songs simply because the patterns are familiar to you now?? Oh okay... you must be legit

the only point you make above that is true is that anyone can walk around pointing someone else out to be BS-this is true. if someone were to say i was bs i could do nothing but point out my history and point out that there is a consistence with the scores i have achieved... something you can not do since you apparently high AA'd vertex gamma before even A'ing disregard. there is a reason why you dont see ppl calling bs on samt0rx or cetaka ...

Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaounlimited View Post
my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat
Chauster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:14 PM   #93
Flaming_Dingleberry
Everybody gets one.
FFR Veteran

Post Re: Paranoia Fricken evil!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post

Edit: If you make a response, I'll read it carefully and determine what point you're trying to make. I ain't one of those people that automatically think someones a jerk just for like 3 posts of flame lol
I don't care that you're trying to defend yourself, but WTF KID?! I already told you about this long-ass explanation bullcrap, but you do it anyway. You expect the flamers to care what point you're trying to make? Someone like me, however, although not being addressed in that comment, I have to say the only reason people are flaming you is because you act your age, and no one on the internet likes 14-year-olds. You tend to patronize everyone in this thread, you defend yourself by saying "[if I were BS, my scores would be outrageous]" which there are two problems with. 1) lots of BS players aren't that stupid, and 2) you have a video to prove it, so shut up. The scores are sweet, but no one likes the attitude. And Kidney Stone is a biotch you jerk.
Flaming_Dingleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:29 PM   #94
samtorx
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

lmao you can't read paranoia evil. you're not smart enough to play with holds =P
not even kidding actually.
but doesn't matter if you're bs or not though. what's one more bs'er to this game anyway?

so yay +1 post for me
Old 05-29-2009, 06:47 PM   #95
icontrolyourworld
Enjoy life!

hi sam
icontrolyourworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:25 PM   #96
cetaka
Dark Chancellor

Send a message via MSN to cetaka

grats samtorx

cetaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:06 PM   #97
Flaming_Dingleberry
Everybody gets one.
FFR Veteran

I noticed you're no good at holds, what's up with that?
Flaming_Dingleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:41 PM   #98
Patashu
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile Author

Location: we traced the call...it's coming from inside the house
Send a message via AIM to Patashu Send a message via MSN to Patashu Send a message via Yahoo to Patashu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming_Dingleberry View Post
I noticed you're no good at holds, what's up with that?
he was involved in a traumatic experience with a hold as a child
Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png
Patashu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:07 PM   #99
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chauster View Post
the only point you make above that is true is that anyone can walk around pointing someone else out to be BS-this is true. if someone were to say i was bs i could do nothing but point out my history and point out that there is a consistence with the scores i have achieved... something you can not do since you apparently high AA'd vertex gamma before even A'ing disregard. there is a reason why you dont see ppl calling bs on samt0rx or cetaka ...
That one word is your explanation then?

So if you can AA pokemon glitch battle, you should be able to AAA jackhammer madness oni and pass one minutes edit. From what I have seen you can't do either so that would be inconsistency that would automatically prove that you can't AA pokemon glitch battle?

Quote:
Disregard A but vertex gamma AA
It's all about patterns bud, and I even have a video of a vertex gamma AA and a Paranoia Evil AA.

So if those aren't enough, what do you consider legit scores then? You apparently think that someone must get this because it's what you got?

So I should go around saying that people that can't AAA jackhammer madness can't pass roflcopter? That getting a pass on One minutes edit is impossible if you can't pass jackhammer madness edit?

Yes, a lot of bias here, but I've also had a lot of experience with this game and I can tell you that the trilly stream in vertex gamma is a lot easier for me than non-mirrored patterns of disregard.

In fact, why do you think people like Masa even play songs on mirror? It's because they obviously want to make asong easier and more playable to score on, and because I didn't do disregard on mirror I posted what I got and you apparently made a big fuss about it because you yell "INCONSISTENT" even though mirrored I got an AA easily.

Anything else to say to this?
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:50 PM   #100
MooMoo_Cowfreak
Abraxas Hydroplane
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to MooMoo_Cowfreak

I'm on your side dossar....

K I haven't read the whole thing but Impossible is Nothing for sir Dossar here.
However Dossar I will say let it die it's ok man so what if people say you're bs now you're just looking arrogant.

post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis
MooMoo_Cowfreak is offline   Reply With Quote