Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2010, 11:04 PM   #221
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumphoboextreme View Post
haha i know just about everything about every team and i still seem to miss 3 picks a week. bull**** extra point cost the redskins thats 1 loss, no one saw green bay losing today lets be honest. and it's just hard to pick a team like buffalo to win.
Plus, Cleveland was starting to pick up some rhythm and they were playing pretty well for a while. They beat New England, for sh*ts sake XD
Garden Party - Dance, level 38
ichliebekase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:07 PM   #222
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Yahoo to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Skype™ to lumphoboextreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post
Plus, Cleveland was starting to pick up some rhythm and they were playing pretty well for a while. They beat New England, for sh*ts sake XD
that too, as much as i hate the pats they're probably the overwhelming favorite to win the superbowl after today but i don't think they will. boldest pick was miami over the jets but houston is gonna beat baltimore tomorrow night too. i have a better record on the season for pickem than any nfl expert from any site. xD
Old 12-12-2010, 11:07 PM   #223
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MetalAtlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post
buffalo and detroit are doing better this year than they have been in quite awhile. They just cant finish or keep getting screwed by ****ty calls. I think buffalo should be 6-7 and the lions should be 7-6 to be honest
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
MetalAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:11 PM   #224
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Yahoo to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Skype™ to lumphoboextreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalAtlas View Post
buffalo and detroit are doing better this year than they have been in quite awhile. They just cant finish or keep getting screwed by ****ty calls. I think buffalo should be 6-7 and the lions should be 7-6 to be honest
for the most part the lions just choke at the end of games. only remember one total bull**** call and it was the game they lost when calvin johnson made that catch in the endzone and had it taken away.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:11 PM   #225
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Plan_Bsk81127 Send a message via Skype™ to Plan_Bsk81127

I picked Buffalo because they have always been there just couldnt seem to lock in the wins. I figured this time, they were at home and against Cleveland which isnt the best of teams but is good but they could have taken them and they did. I mean buffalo did come within like 3 points of beating teams like Baltimore and Pittsburgh.
Plan_Bsk81127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:14 PM   #226
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MetalAtlas

Quote:
for the most part the lions just choke at the end of games. only remember one total bull**** call and it was the game they lost when calvin johnson made that catch in the endzone and had it taken away.
what about the fine on suh last week for tackling cutler?
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
MetalAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:25 PM   #227
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
that too, as much as i hate the pats they're probably the overwhelming favorite to win the superbowl after today but i don't think they will. boldest pick was miami over the jets but houston is gonna beat baltimore tomorrow night too. i have a better record on the season for pickem than any nfl expert from any site. xD
I've seen you say this a couple times, dude, it's crunch time for the Ravens, Harbough isn't a moron, they're going to pull a win. Only reason why we lost last week was because Pullamalu [or whutever his stupid name is] is a beast and got Flacco at the end.

In all seriousness, Houston doesn't stand a chance :/
Garden Party - Dance, level 38
ichliebekase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:28 PM   #228
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

lol actually, for right now lump I believe I'm one in the lead or at least tied for it so not on "any" site ....

As for the Houston Baltimore game .... you say houston is gonna win, I say Baltimore wanna know why? Houston has no offense or defense, and with the ravens defense as it is, houston wouldn't be able to run or pass with lewis, reed, ngata, etc. etc.

Remember I TOLD you that the Pats would destroy the bears ....
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:33 AM   #229
T-Force
Your world ends with you

No offense? Right. One of the better quarterbacks of the past couple years as well as the rushing leader and arguably the best receiver over the past few seasons is no offense...
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:49 AM   #230
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

lol i can't argue no defense but their offense is without a doubt top 5 in the NFL. i'm not in the lead on this because i missed the first week it was out, otherwise i'd have 9 misses in 3 weeks. current record on the year. 138-68. beats all the experts on yahoo and cbs sports by a long shot maybe i should get paid to pick football games -_-
Old 12-13-2010, 05:38 AM   #231
warriormag17
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to warriormag17

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
No offense? Right. One of the better quarterbacks of the past couple years as well as the rushing leader and arguably the best receiver over the past few seasons is no offense...
this.

However, I fear for their inability to play for all 4 quarters. Coming from a houstonian.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:35 AM   #232
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Well then answer me this, okay I give you they have a decent offense and right now is 6th in the NFL and their defense which is 31st. I give you that...

But, honestly then they should be so much better and scored so many more points eh?

They won't beat the ravens lol are you serious? For one, the ravens defense will stop Houston and its friggin rushing HB. Seeing as they are 6th in rushing defense. Passing defense they are = 12th okay not so shabby.

Houston Pass D = 32nd ..... Houston Rush D =oh wow 10th. Well that's about as useful as a keyboard, really. It IS useful they can stop the rush, however, willis mcgahee and Ray Rice will in fact run a lot, and will gain a lot of yards. If Ray Rice got the start as RB for the Ravens, you'd see well over 1400 yards rushing by now from him. He's very talented, and you best believe he's gonna get the ball a lot tonight.

Yes, again, I give you that houston has a good offense, but Schaub is averaging just as much as Flacco for per game yards etc. etc. he isn't that amazing to be honest. Neither is flacco lol but truthfully, its gonna come down to Rushing Defense, and personally, I think with Ray Lewis and Ed Reed blitzing a lot, its gonna be hard for them to run, Lewis isn't the captain because he doesn't know if they are running are passing, he IS the captain because he DOES know when a run is coming hence his audibles almost frequently. Good Luck Houston.

Final Score = Baltimore = 27, Houston = 14
Old 12-13-2010, 07:58 AM   #233
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches

Send a message via AIM to Plan_Bsk81127 Send a message via Skype™ to Plan_Bsk81127

lol, you'll feel bad if they actually do end up losing. XD
Old 12-13-2010, 08:48 AM   #234
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

haha I know but, it is football, no matter how good teams are they can always end up losing to some stupid mistakes.

I'll say this, if Joe Flacco doesn't come prepared Houston will wreck Baltimore. I give houston that much. But if Flacco comes prepped and ready, forget it, over 300 yards passing at least. He "CAN" be good at times. But, again, only time will tell
Old 12-13-2010, 02:39 PM   #235
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

still sticking with my pick houston wins. i picked miami and no one else did pretty sure i'm alone in picking houston also
Old 12-13-2010, 02:42 PM   #236
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches

T-force and jump the bullet picked Houston as well.

P.S. Anyone who can nail a perfect 16-0 week in their picks within these last 3 weeks of the regular season will get 25k credits from me.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:52 PM   #237
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

i'll go for it but i haven't had a perfect week since 2009. best this year so far was 14-2.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:27 PM   #238
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

I'll do it for next week

I already kinda can guess who will win lol it wouldn't be too hard, only game would be New Orleans against Baltimore lol
Old 12-13-2010, 05:37 PM   #239
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

really? i think theres like 5 games that could go either way. gonna be a tough week
Old 12-13-2010, 05:40 PM   #240
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

BUF @ MIA

NO @ BAL

JAC @ IND

PHI @ NYG

DAL @ WAS

NYJ @ PIT

CHI @ MIN

Guaranteed its five of those, and honestly, are actually pretty easily chosen with educated guesses.... Think about it in all honesty and I'm sure you'll know... I mean yes it is guess work basically because we really don't know who will win, but hopefully .... it should be correct