Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-1-2016, 10:41 PM   #1
Xenorosth
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Quick Credit Nab!

Since the vote seemed to go well, I'm going to give a sample of the event. I have 8 more of these made if people are willing to donate for a larger event. (Figured this would be good because of some skeptics ;3) So! Here we go!

Objective: Submit a replay that follows the guidelines of the riddle. The first 5 people submit a replay of the correct answer will get credits! The catch? There is more than one answer, and when an answer/ is confirmed as correct, no one else can match the same answer by copying their replay. This includes the song. This means of someone posts before you, and you were about to submit that answer, you better find another one, because either it's right and the answer will be eliminated from everyone else, or it will be wrong... so... it's wrong.

What will the answer look like? You'll know it when you figure out the riddle. It may be limited by song genre, difficulty, score, combo, and more. It may take a bit of creative thinking to get there.

There is NO LIMIT to how many times you can post to get the result. So keep trying until you get a yes, no, or all five spots are gone.

Edit: I should have noted before, but this mini-event has been made so literally anyone will have a shot skill wise at it, but it takes a bit of execution. For harder rounds in the future, more skill will be required, but for now, it should be kept in mind that everyone has a free shot, regardless of skill.

Credit Payout:

1st: 30,000
2nd: 10,000
3rd: 5,000
4th: 2,500
5th: 1,000

So! Here is the riddle for this "semi event." Good luck and have fun! (And sorry Rushy, but you can't participate! You've already got the answer. If you look that is. :P)

I was studying in math about parabolas. I swear that she's an idiot though, constantly talking about theta, as if we are looking for some type of angle. Why is it even called Theta anyway? Can't we use something else? She put a triangle in the parabola, one point on the ****, and made the other's somewhere on each side. She than said that using theta, we can create some sort of measurement that would show us the distance. She said the answer could be anything depending on the parabola, but because I knew the distance formula I knew the solution was half as hard as it seemed. Her method was so screwy, I tried and STILL failed.

First Solver: Zephei with the song Lettuce Regulation
Second Solver: llyair with the song {Paranorma}
Third Solver: portalbob340 with the song EternuS
Fourth Solver: funiax with the song Domani
Fifth Solver: AD4M-V with the song Gameboy Rave

This event is finished!

Last edited by devonin; 07-11-2016 at 03:15 AM..
Xenorosth is offline   Reply With Quote