Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2007, 02:33 PM   #41
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987
Default Re: jTWG XXII- Who let these guys play?!

Isn't it a bit early to be making accusations? I mean, it's only been what? A bit over 24 hours since the game started?

Though I don't agree with shade's jumping the gun and voting so early he does have a point. Fiction, you have been hyperactive with your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
vashthestampede0987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 03:34 PM   #42
jwcgator
RIP ffrtokens
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jwcgator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Shade8 View Post
Right.....

Kinda hypocritical for a person who has more posts than anyone else in the thread
Lol, he was just pointing out the fact that I am the one that keeps saying things in the story. Quit jumping on people little things.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:45 PM   #43
thunderstrike687
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to thunderstrike687

Quote:
Originally Posted by vashthestampede0987 View Post
Isn't it a bit early to be making accusations? I mean, it's only been what? A bit over 24 hours since the game started?

Though I don't agree with shade's jumping the gun and voting so early he does have a point. Fiction, you have been hyperactive with your posts.
does that mean FJ is wolfy? i think that FJ has posted way too much to be put into consideration. FJ is now trying to not die and prove being human, even if it is done in an overactive fashion. i personally think we need to adress the possibility of x3r0 being a wolf at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamaja456 View Post
yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy_2004
i love a food
thunderstrike687 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 04:01 PM   #44
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

I never said that I completely agree with shade, I'm just saying that he's trying a bit too hard to prove he isn't a wolf/special role. His vote right now is completely unnecessary right now considering that we still have a whole 31 hours left in the day. Since you brought it up, what would you like to address about x3r0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
vashthestampede0987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 04:09 PM   #45
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

the jwc talks alot comment was in reference to the story and the amount of quotes nija has used. It was a funny comment not to related to anything in the game.
FictionJunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 04:22 PM   #46
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

The situation revolves around me at the moment; I see no reason why I shouldn't attempt to prove I am human.
That is all I am. I wouldn't have started the conversation with x3r0 if I were a wolf or a blue player.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:59 PM   #47
X3R0H0UR
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to X3R0H0UR

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
The situation revolves around me at the moment; I see no reason why I shouldn't attempt to prove I am human.
That is all I am. I wouldn't have started the conversation with x3r0 if I were a wolf or a blue player.
i wouldn't have continued this conversation if i were a wolf. because you would post it on the forums and that would make me look like a wolf. If I were a wolf I wouldn't want to appear as a wolf. Talking to someone online before the game starts is proof that you're _____ role.

Pointing out the logic that you're using to prove you're not a blue or wolf is sorta fundamentally flawed, because you could have just as easily DONE THAT so that you could point it out. Thats bearly a point at all.
X3R0H0UR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:27 PM   #48
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

To be completly honest, I'm not really worried about fiction being a wolf. He's being way to active and is almost intentionally drawing suspision to himself. That's not something a wolf would do.

Like I said earlier. My bet are that the wolves are just sitting back letting us rip each other apart. Hence the single post by kent, and the single double post by paintballa. I'd be more worried about them then I would be about fiction. If fiction is a wolf, he'll slip up eventually in the shear amounts of his posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:30 PM   #49
X3R0H0UR
FFR Player

i agree, but if he sees that logic he could be exploiting it, it hasn't been done yet and is a good strat, "hiding in the open" I agree though, waiting him out to see if we can catch him in a logic error..........................................................................................................................................................................
and then prove it.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:41 PM   #50
HiTheyCallMeGod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HiTheyCallMeGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Shade8 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTheyCallMeGod View Post
Playing TWG makes you notice something about the wolves. There is usually 1 quiet, 1 mediocre, and 1 highly active wolf. This is where keeping tract of votes helps in the end of the game.

Fiction is sounding suspicious due to the fact in the beginning of the convo, but not so much in the middle.
I would like to point out that you have been VERY active. I think you are a little TOO active, and seeing as I have no leads on any one else that have a solid base, I vote Fiction.
I'm being too active? That is rather interesting seeing as to how I've made what, 2 posts, 3 including this? Seriously if you think I'm being VERY active, read a real TWG game I've played in. This is being very inactive for me, and i apologize.

Shade seems to be trying to get to many people into trouble, sad thing is, it's not working so well. Why are you doing this shade? Are you trying to get other people to be suspicious of everyone but you?

"I'M NOT ON STEROIDS!!!" he yelled, angrily picking up his folder, throwing it at TPS, and storming out of the room, ripping the door off of its hinges.
HiTheyCallMeGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:41 PM   #51
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

Alright, I already made this point in chat, but I thought I should re-state in the forum.

Inactivity is NOT a sign of a wolf in this game. In the last game, yes, because the wolves missed a kill. So far, there has been no evidence of the wolves being inactive, so your logic is flawed.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:23 PM   #52
kentbball
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to kentbball

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8shade8
I would like to point out that you have been VERY active. I think you are a little TOO active, and seeing as I have no leads on any one else that have a solid base, I vote Fiction.
I'm being too active? That is rather interesting seeing as to how I've made what, 2 posts, 3 including this? Seriously if you think I'm being VERY active, read a real TWG game I've played in. This is being very inactive for me, and i apologize.

Shade seems to be trying to get to many people into trouble, sad thing is, it's not working so well. Why are you doing this shade? Are you trying to get other people to be suspicious of everyone but you?
He was talking about Fiction being too active. He was stating the reason why he was voting to lynch fiction. He quoted you to use your reasoning (1 active, 1 mediocre, 1 quiet wolf) to point out that fiction would be the active wolf.

Anyways, I think that fiction is indeed green. He posted that conversation knowing that it would place a target on him and X3R0 for this day's lynch. He must've been pretty confident in his ability to prove himself as a green.(He's been able to prove himself as green to me from when I've talked to him.) Placing that target on himself and X3R0, and proving himself would mean that the only target is X3R0. I'm somewhat suspicious of X3R0 but I haven't gotten a chance to talk to him yet and I don't really have any other information so I'm going to hold off voting for now.

If it makes a difference I'm just going to state that I am in fact a green. I don't think that will really change anything though because nobody is going to come out as a wolf/seer/psychic. I'm just sayin'...

kentbball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:54 PM   #53
kentbball
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to kentbball

btw, my AIM is kentbball2. I think I've added everybody though.

kentbball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 09:08 PM   #54
thunderstrike687
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentbball View Post
I don't think that will really change anything though because nobody is going to come out as a wolf/seer/psychic.
well obviously no one is going to be like "hey im a wolf"

Quote:
yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
Quote:
i love a food
Old 02-13-2007, 10:02 AM   #55
X3R0H0UR
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentbball View Post
He was talking about Fiction being too active. He was stating the reason why he was voting to lynch fiction. He quoted you to use your reasoning (1 active, 1 mediocre, 1 quiet wolf) to point out that fiction would be the active wolf.

Anyways, I think that fiction is indeed green. He posted that conversation knowing that it would place a target on him and X3R0 for this day's lynch. He must've been pretty confident in his ability to prove himself as a green.(He's been able to prove himself as green to me from when I've talked to him.) Placing that target on himself and X3R0, and proving himself would mean that the only target is X3R0. I'm somewhat suspicious of X3R0 but I haven't gotten a chance to talk to him yet and I don't really have any other information so I'm going to hold off voting for now.

If it makes a difference I'm just going to state that I am in fact a green. I don't think that will really change anything though because nobody is going to come out as a wolf/seer/psychic. I'm just sayin'...

so that it makes me a target because he made us both a target by posting a convo then proving himself to be not a wolf? But not proving that I am? Wouldn't that be a good strategy for a wolf who talks a lot (i agree there are a few types of wolves, the kind that stir up things and hide in the open, the quiet ones who wait, and the ones that shift gears after the numbers game starts gettin played)

just a thought
Old 02-13-2007, 11:29 AM   #56
8Shade8
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to 8Shade8 Send a message via Skype™ to 8Shade8

Quote:

You did not read in the words man. Why are you so defensive anyway? If you are human, you shouldn't care if someone makes an insinuation of you (although obviously I didn't). I am trying to draw out wolves. You on the other hand, can't get that, and get defensive over it. Yes, I am quick to jump at people, but only to test them. If you can't grasp this concept, it's not my fault.

"Getting others into trouble?" WTF is the point of this game if you don't try to draw people out? Are you scared? If so, then you are definitely on my watch list.

People demand their freedom of speech, so as to avoid their freedom of thought. Keep the freedom you possess inherently, before someone else attempts to take it from you.
8Shade8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:38 AM   #57
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

Well, I finally got around to reading the convo, and these 2 lines jumped out at me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
FikshonJunkshon: a wolf would nootice that the only thing he can do at the moment mis fake being a human.
FikshonJunkshon: because if I die tomorrow (regardless of what you are) you will probably be lynched as well.
The first one proves to me that x3ro is a human. Fiction is correct there, but x3ro never came flat out and said he was a human. Any wolf, smart or dumb, would do so.

The second line gives me evidence that fiction is a wolf. He has the "if i die you die too" attitude, and he is telling everyone to feel the same way about it. I don't buy into it, and I don't see why anyone would.

fictionjunction
Old 02-13-2007, 11:49 AM   #58
FictionJunction
FFR Player

I am a very honest green. The statement would have an equal repercussion for both x3r0 and I regardless of how/when either of us stated it.

The 'if I die' attitude is a way to get x3r0 to trust me to a certain extent. He did (I think), and he has stated that I he believes I am green.
This accusation merely make you look affiliated to x3r0 in one way or another.
Sorry for not trusting your confessions.

x3r0 in the end did say he was human. It was his only option; in fact, it is everyone's only option in a situation like that. The thing is, as a wolf, I wouldn't have come out before NIGHT ONE seeing how the first kill is most likely to be random or a 'good-player-kill' and seeing how I'm safer if I just did not communicate at all.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:54 AM   #59
8Shade8
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to 8Shade8 Send a message via Skype™ to 8Shade8

FikshonJunkshon (11:38:18 AM): the day ends in 8 hours.
I hope we all come to some sort of agreement.
x8Shade8x (11:38:36 AM): Read my new post
FikshonJunkshon (11:39:26 AM): it really doesn't concern me; so I won't take much notice into it.
FikshonJunkshon (11:39:33 AM): however, it does concern an ally of mine.
FikshonJunkshon (11:39:40 AM): you've seen I have allies.
x8Shade8x (11:39:50 AM): Allies?
FikshonJunkshon (11:39:51 AM): after telling me that I don't
FikshonJunkshon (11:39:57 AM): yes, people who cirrently trust me, etc.x8Shade8x (11:39:57 AM): Make sure that they are human
x8Shade8x (11:40:03 AM): that's all I am telling you
FikshonJunkshon (11:40:17 AM): All I am doing is trying to survive the night and pin a kill on people who seem more wolfy
x8Shade8x (11:40:30 AM): You need to test these "allies" of yours
x8Shade8x (11:40:39 AM): you can't just make friends with everyone
x8Shade8x (11:40:41 AM): or anyone
x8Shade8x (11:40:47 AM): you dont KNOW what they are
FikshonJunkshon (11:40:49 AM): I know what I am doing.
FikshonJunkshon (11:40:54 AM): I don't trust them compeltely
x8Shade8x (11:40:58 AM): That is good
FikshonJunkshon (11:41:04 AM): but, they do not hesitate to kill people
FikshonJunkshon (11:41:06 AM): like others
FikshonJunkshon (11:41:11 AM): that can go both ways
x8Shade8x (11:41:21 AM): Let me give you advice
x8Shade8x (11:41:33 AM): and take it from a professional U.S. Interrogator
x8Shade8x (11:41:48 AM): CHECK THEM ALL. LOOK IN ALL THE GAMES THEY HAVE PLAYED IN
x8Shade8x (11:41:56 AM): Make sure you know their personality
x8Shade8x (11:41:58 AM): that is key
FikshonJunkshon (11:42:09 AM): I've been in these forums longer than you; I know most of these already.
x8Shade8x (11:42:20 AM): Time doesn't matter
x8Shade8x (11:42:24 AM): I can read just as you can
FikshonJunkshon (11:42:30 AM): either way, I've read games. I knonw how people play; but they always change personalities, so it's not as relevant.
x8Shade8x (11:42:49 AM): There is always something similar with how someone plays
FikshonJunkshon (11:42:51 AM): the point of the matter is; do you trust me enough to not categorize me as a wolf?
x8Shade8x (11:42:58 AM): Yes and no
FikshonJunkshon (11:42:59 AM): you said you'd cnsider it.
x8Shade8x (11:43:30 AM): You freaked me out, but I still need your reasoning. Your "friends" doesn't give me enough proof that you are human.
x8Shade8x (11:43:44 AM): Cant trust you if you don't explainFikshonJunkshon (11:44:00 AM): but it shows I have backup. and that merely proves that I can show myself to be human.
x8Shade8x (11:44:07 AM): No it doesn't
FikshonJunkshon (11:44:16 AM): I've already explained why I look more human than x3r0; hell, x3r0 even said I look human.
x8Shade8x (11:44:16 AM): this back up of yours could be wolves
x8Shade8x (11:44:19 AM): you never know
x8Shade8x (11:44:25 AM): That doesn't matter
FikshonJunkshon (11:44:38 AM): I can't know if you're a wolf or not unless you make a decision. =/
x8Shade8x (11:44:42 AM): lol
x8Shade8x (11:44:44 AM): The only way
FikshonJunkshon (11:44:47 AM): your strategy to put pressure on everythng will only hurt you =/x8Shade8x (11:44:55 AM): I can show you is taking a screenshot
x8Shade8x (11:44:59 AM): and that is illegal
x8Shade8x (11:45:02 AM): sry
x8Shade8x (11:45:05 AM): I dont care though
FikshonJunkshon (11:45:07 AM): I didn't ask? =/
x8Shade8x (11:45:10 AM): all the seer needs
x8Shade8x (11:45:13 AM): is one human
x8Shade8x (11:45:19 AM): and he can win it
FikshonJunkshon (11:45:26 AM): and would you see me as a possible seer?
x8Shade8x (11:45:27 AM): I am not going to be here long anyway
x8Shade8x (11:45:31 AM): that is why I am so active
x8Shade8x (11:45:47 AM): I will only see someone as a seer if they seer me as human and tell me
x8Shade8x (11:45:56 AM): Everyone is "possible"
FikshonJunkshon (11:46:03 AM): but, yesterday you mentioned that I may be a possible seer
FikshonJunkshon (11:46:06 AM): so you may change your vote
x8Shade8x (11:46:12 AM): I never stated that
FikshonJunkshon (11:46:13 AM): yet, you won't vote for anyone else.
x8Shade8x (11:46:16 AM): I said you may be blue
FikshonJunkshon (11:46:18 AM): I'll get you the log.
x8Shade8x (11:46:22 AM): OH
x8Shade8x (11:46:25 AM): yes I remember
x8Shade8x (11:46:26 AM): lol
x8Shade8x (11:46:34 AM): More likely seer than psychic
x8Shade8x (11:46:45 AM): I cant keep logs
x8Shade8x (11:46:47 AM): Wish I could
x8Shade8x (11:46:57 AM): Hm...
FikshonJunkshon (11:47:21 AM): look, shade.. if you're a wolf, I'm not a seer; no reason to kill me. if you're truly human, you can't keep the idea of me being a seer away since you need a seer, despite the fac I'm telling you I'm not.
FikshonJunkshon (11:47:42 AM): there will be a lynching todayFikshonJunkshon (11:47:43 AM): most likely
x8Shade8x (11:47:45 AM): True, but I cant risk you not being seer and being a wolf
FikshonJunkshon (11:47:49 AM): and I hope to have your back on this.
FikshonJunkshon (11:47:54 AM): I have to go to class.
FikshonJunkshon (11:48:02 AM): 8 hours. please make the right decision.
x8Shade8x (11:48:02 AM): Who do you vote for?
x8Shade8x (11:48:12 AM): And tell me
x8Shade8x (11:48:17 AM): Do you suspect in anyway
FikshonJunkshon (11:48:22 AM): I'm either not voting, or voting for x3r0.x8Shade8x (11:48:41 AM): HiTheyCallMegod. Even the slightest details could be a giveaway for a wolf
FikshonJunkshon (11:48:49 AM): Yes; I suspect you than I would suspect other people. One has to make bonds with others evenn if they are with wolves.
x8Shade8x (11:48:49 AM): I know i jump too mucgh
x8Shade8x (11:49:01 AM): but everything counts
x8Shade8x (11:49:15 AM): All evidence is relevant
FikshonJunkshon (11:49:32 AM): I trust him more than I trust you because of his inactivity. But I haven't spoken to him much, so I don't know his standing. However, I do have logged that he supports me and suspects others.
x8Shade8x (11:49:32 AM): And if I dont vote you
x8Shade8x (11:49:42 AM): and I get wolfed
x8Shade8x (11:49:49 AM): I know who to go to for answers
FikshonJunkshon (11:49:54 AM): you won't get wolfed
FikshonJunkshon (11:49:58 AM): because I will get wolfed.
x8Shade8x (11:50:02 AM): lolx8Shade8x (11:50:05 AM): Lets make bets
FikshonJunkshon (11:50:11 AM): and if I am wolfed, x3r0 dies.
x8Shade8x (11:50:10 AM): 200 credits
FikshonJunkshon (11:50:14 AM): if I am not wolfed
x8Shade8x (11:50:17 AM): The wolfs dont like me
FikshonJunkshon (11:50:18 AM): x2r0 dies , too.
x8Shade8x (11:50:24 AM): I know
x8Shade8x (11:50:26 AM): x3 will die
x8Shade8x (11:50:33 AM): but you may not
FikshonJunkshon (11:50:36 AM): then vote against him today.FikshonJunkshon (11:50:39 AM): if you knonw his fate
x8Shade8x (11:50:45 AM): True logic
x8Shade8x (11:50:49 AM): but I am watching you
FikshonJunkshon (11:50:55 AM): sure, everyone is.x8Shade8x (11:50:59 AM): I trust you for now
FikshonJunkshon (11:51:05 AM): I am the core of this game, at the moment.
x8Shade8x (11:51:13 AM): If you think so
FikshonJunkshon (11:51:18 AM): Ok, I expect you to change your vote. Thanks for the current support.
FikshonJunkshon (11:51:24 AM): I'm going to class.

Now, I am changing my vote to x3 but I am watching you fiction. You may have "Allies", but you are very concieted, which also makes me think that you are not a wolf...for now. You could also be a very stupid wolf. You have some slightly relevant proof. I trust you for now.

People demand their freedom of speech, so as to avoid their freedom of thought. Keep the freedom you possess inherently, before someone else attempts to take it from you.
8Shade8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:51 PM   #60
thunderstrike687
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

fiction, you are ridiculously ****y.

Quote:
Quote:
i love a food