Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2009, 03:27 AM   #1
kamalot2010
FFR Player

Default Puzzle Pirates!!!

http://www.puzzlepirates.com/

Gogogog create a pirate

Last edited by Squeek; 05-16-2009 at 04:22 AM.. Reason: No referral links.
kamalot2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-8-2011, 11:01 PM   #2
Ninty64
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Puzzle Pirates!!!

Why make a thread when I can bump one?

Does anyone else play Puzzle Pirates? I've been playing it off and on and just got back into it.

If you do play it, what's your name/ocean/favorite puzzles?

Pirate: Ninty
Ocean(s): Midnight/Viridian (Mostly Viridian now)
Favorite Puzzle(s): Rigging/Gunning

If you play on Viridan send me a tell
Ninty64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-8-2011, 11:10 PM   #3
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

I still have a permanant lifetime subscription, which cost me 50 bucks. I haven't played in years. I was an Alpha/Beta tester.
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-8-2011, 11:27 PM   #4
Ninty64
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Oh wow. I definitely don't go back that far. I created my first pirate (Ninty on Middy) in fall of 2007.

I'm guessing they don't give out/sell lifetime subscriptions anymore either? That's just awesome though. I wish I had one :P I switched from Middy to Viridian because of money. With Dubs I can just pay some in-game cash to get priviledges instead of paying real money like I was doing.

Did you stop playing because they deleted the testing oceans?
Old 02-8-2011, 11:49 PM   #5
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1

i got banned for botting on my main x.x
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pmonibuv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-8-2011, 11:51 PM   #6
Ninty64
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 View Post
i got banned for botting on my main x.x
Whaaat? D: But you look so innocent.

Did you get banned in the huge Bilge Bot Banning escapade?
Or what did you bot? XD I'm curious now
Old 02-8-2011, 11:54 PM   #7
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

bilge bot lol
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 02-8-2011, 11:58 PM   #8
Ninty64
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 View Post
bilge bot lol
If you were part of the huge ban for that, you could try to repeal it. Most of the people I know who got banned for that back when it happened sent in an e-mail and got their accounts back. Although, they got their bilge stat wiped and lost any bilging trophies.

But shame on you evil influence
Old 02-9-2011, 12:00 AM   #9
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

i know. i sent them an email but they were being dicks and saying "oops uve been banned, we cant do anything" im like w/e. I was on Sage ocean, pirate name was "Renaisanceer" I was originaly with a crew called "The Remnant" but before i got banned, i went crew hopping :3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 02-9-2011, 12:03 AM   #10
Ninty64
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I never played on Sage, but I'm familiar with crew hopping

You get any awesome trophies? Ya'know, before you got banned? lol
Old 02-9-2011, 12:05 AM   #11
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

i was obsessed with trophies lol. i never got any event trophies or season trophies, i had pretty good stats. Im actually proud of my ult sf trophy, that took a while to get :/ i played with roywilliams, he is a good sf player. A few other names come to mid but you wouldnt know them :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 02-9-2011, 12:10 AM   #12
Ninty64
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I share that obsession And, wow, Ult SF. That's pretty awesome. It's one of my favorite puzzles too, but some people are just too good at it =S

Also, from what they just released on ice, it looks like they're also about to release a lot more trophies XD I'm psyched. But I also enjoy the puzzles too. Well, until they piss me off.

My best trophy is Towers of Water
Old 02-9-2011, 12:12 AM   #13
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

nice one. a very competitive ocean is i think hunter, or viridian. cant remember. but everyone had everything bolded. i dont think i saw 1 greenie.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 02-9-2011, 12:17 AM   #14
Ninty64
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Some oceans are probably still like that now. Quite a few oceans are actually very underpopulated. Most of the people who still play on them are people who have played for a LONG time. People who usually have some Sublimes (and above). But Viridian is not one of those oceans. It's littered with so many new people, lol. But hey, it's active.
Old 02-9-2011, 12:18 AM   #15
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

the only kind of ban evasion i can do is either on my sister's computer, or if she makes me another account. she wont make me an account. How much poe did you have at the maximum? the most i remember having was around 800k 0 dubs.

EDIT: did you even play on a dub ocean? lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 02-9-2011, 12:27 AM   #16
Ninty64
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Midnight is a sub ocean, but I stopped playing on it for two reasons.
(1) It's underpopulated =/
(2) I had to pay money

I'm playing on Viridian now (which is a dub ocean). It's one of the most populated oceans.

I don't remember the maximum poe I've had on Viridian... Probably a few hundred thousand. I know on Midnight the maximum I had was 1 million. So 800k is right up there with me.

Kinda sucks that they didn't allow you to play again (with stat-wipe of course). They probably only did it for that one group of people, because they banned like over 500 people, which is a pretty significant number of people for them. If they didn't allow them to play again, then they would lose out on all that money.
Old 02-9-2011, 12:32 AM   #17
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

too bad i didnt get such a good deal like that :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 02-9-2011, 12:34 AM   #18
Ninty64
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

It looks like someone stole your pirate name on Sage too

http://sage.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/...t=Renaisanceer

Some GREENIE
Old 02-9-2011, 12:37 AM   #19
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

oops my bad. that was my other pirate. this is my pirate :P got the "c" and "s" mixed up.
http://sage.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/...t=Renaisanseer
http://sage.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/...t=Quuenpharaoh another good player

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 02-9-2011, 12:40 AM   #20
Ninty64
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Nice Ults XD and wow, I'm definitely not as good as she is.

These are my pirates:
Middy: http://midnight.puzzlepirates.com/yo...m?target=Ninty
Viridian: http://viridian.puzzlepirates.com/yo...m?target=Ninty