Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2015, 11:01 AM   #221
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

mashi do you think that would be indicative of wolf or town?

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 11:23 AM   #222
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Slight Wolf Leans -

XelNya - It feels like he's just latching onto any small suspicion, such as his vote on dfr or his jump onto Zenith. Likewise, his vote on me, while possibly being attempts to pressure, seem half-hearted to me. choof has mentioned it, but I feel that XelNya is trying to deflect the spotlight from himself, such as here where he references me and here where he inquires for storn's opinion.

Null -

storn42 - He has posted frequently, but I haven't really developed anymajor opinion on him.

Funnygurl555 - As I previously mentioned, Funnygurl's stated that she would have plenty of time for the game, but I feel her posting (whether frivolous or serious) has been a bit lacking. She posted that nothing really has happened, which I can more or less agree (I've read through the thread twice and skimmed it once and there's a lot of joke posts to sift through), but I would appreciate something from her at this point.

blindreper1179 - I found his response to danceflashrevo about reads to be oddly specific, but he hasn't really done much else of note, except for suddenly appearing in the thread to make an unprecedented vote on storn.

Slight Human Leans -

Red Blaster - I think he's a Human trying to make a legitimate effort in the game. Particularly, I found his response to my one post as coming from a Human mindset; he has no major reason to contrive that I have an inexperienced Wolf Partner unless he's a Human just playing around with the idea. choof brought up that Red Blaster took care to actually look at the setup, which might point to him being a Wolf interested in determining the potential Specials, but he's not posted anything I've found suspicious, so I view it as more likely that he's a Human.

_Zenith_ - Zenith's been fairly cautious in his playstyle and I'm not sure whether that's indicative of his being a Wolf or Human (leaning on the latter though, evidently). He seems to qualify or take back his intent for some posts, such as his unvote on danceflashrevo or his reference to choof here. But some of his other posts through the thread reflect that's also giving a legitimate effort, which seems genuine enough that I feel he's Human.

danceflashrevo - danceflashrevo seems to be making an effort to find Wolves, such as attempting to reaction test blind and his overall conclusion from it. I don't know why XelNya's singled him as a tryhard, since danceflashrevo's certainly participated in the frivolity of the banter in the topic so far. Conversely, he's also tried making a few serious posts (which were lost in the banter), which at least seems like a Human attempting to make an effort.

Human Leans -

choof - I am... honestly shocked that choof is so mad about the thread being spammed! If anything, I think his ire is indicative of his being Human trying to legitimately find the Wolves. If he's a Wolf legitimately faking the acrimony, I am wholly impressed. He's made plenty of good deductions so far, such as his post regarding Red Blaster looking at the setup, he's been pressuring a bunch of people, his suspicion of XelNya, and has been trying to get the game more serious since his first few posts.
Old 04-26-2015, 11:27 AM   #223
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
I see Mashi in here (is that you Charles I hope it is otherwise rip), curious as to what he has to say about everything.

Before anyone looks at me and goes "Zenith is just looking from answers from everyone regardless of quality", I'm trying to get thoughts on the table since we have until tonight for EoD (I think it ends tonight).
Noteworthy that Day Phase is ending tomorrow (April 27th) at 10PM server time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
mashi do you think that would be indicative of wolf or town?
I don't think activity is generally a good indicator of whether a person is Human or Wolf (too many variables to consider; did something happen in their lives? Did they just happen to be gone for a day?). There are some people who have a meta associated with it and the Role (e.g. Manti as a Wolf), but those are extreme cases. I brought it up because I felt Funnygurl's presence to be a bit lacking in the thread despite her comment.
Old 04-26-2015, 11:28 AM   #224
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

okay yep xelnya
this vote is not moving unless someone hard claims wolf
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 11:34 AM   #225
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

I like those reads mashi

I'll just make a quick little reads list of where I stand.
town - mashi, choof
slight town - red, zenith
slight slight town - xel, storn
null - fg, blind

I think that covers everyone. I don't really have any wolf leans, but I'd feel pretty comfortable with a lynch between the nulls. Mainly because they've all been pretty quiet unless I'm just absolutely stupid. I expected fg to post a loooooooooot more. Blind hasn't really done anything I don't think. Moving up in the list, xel hasn't seemed too wolfy to me, but thinking about it as making this post, his deflections are pretty scummy but I'd like to see how it develops. Storn hasn't really done much but he seems comfortable. Red and zenith have been red and zenith. Choof has been actively trying to progress the game, mashi's been quieter than i had anticipated but i've liked his posts and I kinda melded with his reads list a bit.

Why are you here?
Old 04-26-2015, 11:35 AM   #226
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Oh heads up: I won't be able to attend any eod I don't think because I'm a little kid and school and stuff.

Why are you here?
Old 04-26-2015, 12:11 PM   #227
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
It is now DAY 1. Day 1 will end at 10 PM Server Time on Monday, April 27th. (yeah, it's over 48 hours deal with it.)
Quote:
Before anyone looks at me and goes "Zenith is just looking from answers from everyone regardless of quality", I'm trying to get thoughts on the table since we have until tonight for EoD (I think it ends tonight).
read things.

that said:

Vote Count
storn42 (3) - funnygurl555, Red Blaster, blindreper1179
Charles Claytorne (2) - storn42, XelNya
choof (1) - blindreper1179
funnygurl555 (1) - danceflashrevo
blindreper1179 (1) - storn42
XelNya (1) - choof

Unvote
_Zenith_

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:17 PM   #228
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

whoa storn had a lot more votes than i thought he did haha

ck you have storn voting twice in your vote count

Why are you here?
Old 04-26-2015, 12:31 PM   #229
choof
Banned

why does xelnya only have one vote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:44 PM   #230
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
In the middle of making a reads list and eating breakfast (well, brunch), but for when you get back, why did you immediately assume that the Role Cop was a Roleblocker?
I literally saw the word Role and my brain was in full potato mode when I posted that the Wolf role is a roleblocker; as I have stated in an earlier post.

@Choof, You brought up decent evidence about Xel being a safe lynch but I'm not voting until I have a determined area of what constitutes a safe lynch, as fmpov there are two. Xel and Storn.

At this point I'm leaning more towards Storn being that much safer because Storn hasn't provided anything worth noting and to me, it seems like he was heated due to Blind's reaction from an irrelevant topic. Xel is more just being himself with answering in Gifs as well as actually giving some half assed reads and/or thoughts about the game thus far.

I'm safely putting Choof, DFR, and Blind as town for the time being as per their posts.

Null reads are: Funnygurl, Mashi, and Red Blaster.

I have a slight feeling as of right now that Xel/Storn is not only a safe lynch but a wolf lynch; albeit still leaning towards Storn more than Xel.

I know that these aren't detailed as I usually do but I still plan on giving a full detailed reads list. Also, Thanks for that comment, CK.

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:56 PM   #231
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

hint: if there's a surprising lack of invisibles in the thread, maybe funny's not there
maybe she was asleep

maybe I work in 5 minutes so I can't do anything
at least from what I've read so far I have *some* things to say when I'm done + I actually take a shower welp
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:57 PM   #232
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Alright, I just looked back about the whole "Wolf Roleblocker" situation and besides my brain going full potato, it legit mentions "Wolf Roleblocker" when it should be "Wolf Seer". And that would be why Red Blaster made that post about the wiki after I pointed it out, let alone me falling for the same stupidity.

Sorry for bringing it up once again (as it doesn't contribute anything to town right now) but it was bugging me since it was mentioned thus again on why I said "Wolf Roleblocker".

Old 04-26-2015, 12:57 PM   #233
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

I won't be present for EOD as well. Meh, usually busy on late Monday nights but I'll say things until I have to go ~8:30 server time
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:59 PM   #234
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
hint: if there's a surprising lack of invisibles in the thread, maybe funny's not there
maybe she was asleep

maybe I work in 5 minutes so I can't do anything
at least from what I've read so far I have *some* things to say when I'm done + I actually take a shower welp
Funnygrill

Leaving it on her until we see more from her. iirc you only mentioned one sort of read towards something relevant to game, and the rest as been filler. Yes, we realize you and other players are busy, but how hard is it to actually mention something other than the lack of activity.

Old 04-26-2015, 01:04 PM   #235
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
whoa storn had a lot more votes than i thought he did haha

ck you have storn voting twice in your vote count
That's a mistake, I'll fix it later when I get home

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 01:09 PM   #236
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
That's a mistake, I'll fix it later when I get home
If you can answer us this if you know, which vote is accurate?

Old 04-26-2015, 01:15 PM   #237
choof
Banned

Quote:
iirc you only mentioned one sort of read towards something relevant to game, and the rest as been filler.
by this logic there is someone playing who is more worthy of a vote
Old 04-26-2015, 01:17 PM   #238
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
by this logic there is someone playing who is more worthy of a vote
This is true, but I guess I'm more looking at a potential wolf coasting for right now. I do want to see more from her that actual contributes to the game before and if I decide to unvote her (probably going to happen because I'm still fixated on the Xel/Storn lynch).

Also, just reread and Storn's accurate vote lies on Blind, not Charles.

Old 04-26-2015, 01:17 PM   #239
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Zenith, why do you believe that blindreper is Town?

Also, choof, I held off my vote on XelNya because I want to see him respond to suspicion first.
Old 04-26-2015, 01:19 PM   #240
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
Zenith, why do you believe that blindreper is Town?
Truth be told is that Blind sounds town as of right now because of the method of posting he has performed so far (I've played a few games with him so I'm basing it off of his Meta). I'd like for him to talk more so that I can further put a read on him but as of right now I'm safely calling him town.