Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2014, 09:43 AM   #921
Tyson ultima
Autismspeaks.gov
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tyson ultima Send a message via Yahoo to Tyson ultima Send a message via Skype™ to Tyson ultima
Default Re: Anime North 2014 discussion/hype/planning thread

OPkilla: THIS IS 75 PERCENT?! THATS LIKE FUCKING EVERCLEAR
Old 05-27-2014, 09:51 AM   #922
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

MN: blrblrblmf,sdnfmnflblbrlrmrlmnr,ndn n,WHATS A RAVE THAI. THAI YOU'RE VIET YOU SHOULD BE XVIET WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:56 AM   #923
kommisar
Dark Chancellor
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to kommisar Send a message via MSN to kommisar

baquardi 151: ripping folks since magfest 13
Old 05-27-2014, 10:01 AM   #924
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Chris l'année prochaine pls drink avec nous un peu
xXOpkillerXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 10:04 AM   #925
kommisar
Dark Chancellor

je te le PROMETS

I also owe a few massages
Old 05-27-2014, 10:32 AM   #926
Vickieex3
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by xThai View Post
Time to make a srs post:

AN2014 was pretty awesome. I didn't really get to meet a lot of the FFRers that came, but I did catch up with the people I did recognize. Both the Friday rave and Saturday rave was awesome, everyone should give it a try (with alcohol ofc). >: )

Special shoutouts to:
Mathieu and Felix: Friday night was awesome with you guys there. I'm glad you all got along with my friends. Gave Mathieu and Felix(?) their first 151 shots. ~~
Vickie: For taking care of me on Saturday, l0l.
Jordan: u already no
Andy: jawbreakers boo
and #KBO

pce.
You're welcome. LOL. We'll go hard next Saturday too. Mr "Straight edge"
Vickieex3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 10:41 AM   #927
.Layne.
~~
FFR Veteran

like it's funny how someone still retaliates even after she's 'truly' sorry about the situation
i mean that's real mature

.Layne. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:35 AM   #928
samurai7694
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

ok time to put puzzle pieces together because I literally have difficulty remembering certain things I said and did on Saturday. I'm posting the videos in chronological order. some are very short videos and others are just lolrandomnonense

back at the hotel room, warm up sessions

for Amy, I made a dog chart that was supposed to be played in the DDR room but oops

Sven provided a ride for Martin, Bobby, Stian and I while blasting Felix's amazing song in front of random people at the con.

Just a quick video showcasing the various playing styles of certain people: sanzath, Hakulyte, smartdude, and Staiain

I was sort of just filming everyone and stuff around the room here.

Mathieu's interesting hand position and Maggie hitting mini jacks

Mathieu plays SM with gummy bear mod on. p.s. the OTHER video of this needs to be uploaded ;D

This is what a D7 table looks like. Also, Rob AAA'd 2 minute jack up until the last left arrow jack at the very end rofl.

sometime during the group photo

for hi19, Thunder Light trills 1.5

Stian AAA'd the beginning of my file ok

Bobby going ham on smudge

hotel wifi.mp4

Now for shoutouts:

Shoutouts to Pete and Greg and for our crazy ride on the way to Toronto as well as on the way back to Detroit on Monday. Let’s do that again next year :P Shoutouts to Bobby for patiently waiting for us at the hotel. You’re a true bro and I hope we get roomed together again next year. Shoutouts to Ally, Will, Brandon, Amy, Andy, Adam, and Chris for meeting up with us at the preregistration line. Shoutouts to Bridget for having an awesome personality and being with us at Kelsey’s. Shoutouts to Quebec group for showing up to Smoke’s Poutinerie. The poutine was DAMN TASTY, 10/10. I held an actual copy of Mein Kampf in my hands and we got to blast Felix’s music in the middle of the street with people walking by. Shoutouts to Rob, Maggie, and Terry for Burger’s Priest and High Park. The Vatican City was A+ and the park was…well…big, but we ended up having a group photo after all in the end. Shoutouts to the kbo group in the DDR room Friday evening, SO many to name but love and respect to all of you. Shoutouts to Lito for being the dude that called out the mother that smacked her kid in the street on our way to Canada’s Wonderland as well as providing worthy conversations and jokes and taking a picture of the dick in the hotel room. Shoutouts to Kady and Becky for showing up and joining us to Canada’s Wonderland. You two have guts to endure all the crazy rides with us. Shoutouts to everyone who I might be forgetting who showed up. Some regrets here and there but overall I had fun. I love you all!

Last edited by samurai7694; 05-27-2014 at 12:27 PM..
samurai7694 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:37 AM   #929
Dynam0
The Dominator
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Aside from my phone being a massive pain in the ass the whole weekend, I had an amazing time this year

Shout-outs:

-Stian, Luis, and Andrew for sharing the hotel room and being all around chill dudes; I think my sides still hurt from laughing so much at random stuff
-Ally for arranging a ton of stuff and getting us to smoke's on friday
-Team Sega; dunno where to start, between O Canada and randomly running into you on the Sunday right before you guys left, it was always a riot
-Pete, Bridget, Greg, Silvuh for meeting up on Thurs and Sunday for dinner with us and being there from when the hype started until it ended *tear*
-Rob and Maggie for hanging with us most of friday and on the saturday too, hopefully we can get a game of Catan going sometime in the future Rob <3. Also I've never been so compelled to get a 3DS after this weekend xD
-#kbo crew for always holding down the ddr room and being chill dudes all around
-Litodude for having moves like jagger
-Adam and Chris; was really good to meet you guys, lots of laughs and I'm pumped to see you both next year! (I'll greet you with concrete jungle wet dream tomatoes)
-Terry for bringing us to Burger's Priest, I wanna go back already (inlove). Thanks for taking us to see the last cherry blossoms (even though it was dark as hell), and the group shots were great
-Kommi and his afro while beasting ITG for creating an iconic memory that I will always associate with AN nostalgia. Hopefully we'll get to chill more next year!
-SCWolf for telling Reach what's up

Looking forward to next year!!

Last edited by Dynam0; 05-27-2014 at 11:40 AM..
Dynam0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:11 PM   #930
kommisar
Dark Chancellor

also here's my shoutout wall to people I met hold on to ya pantalones:

nigapat aka gundam-dude: dude. it's been 5 years in a row. I didn't room with you fellas this year and it actually left a hole in my experience that couldn't be filled.............................. seriously though you are the shit. always pulling through for our passes/hotel rooms and being one of the most genuinely chill mother fuckers I've ever met. out of all the people I've met in person from FFR or anywhere for that matter, you are my #1 sexy piece of shit. we've worked on countless stepmania projects together and collabed on so many things, I'm glad to call you a genuine friend. this is me being emotional

jamez aka pussy slayer: after meeting you at magfest I knew what all the hype was about. you truly are the pussy slayer. magfest next year??? also tru legit mahjong OG

jordan aka tysonultima: it really isn't a party without you. since you first came to AN there is so much more life to our group gatherings it's insane. all those videos and inside jokes are mostly thanks to you. you convinced me to go to magfest this year and next year and for you, I will most definitely be there. this guy is the reason I even got into legit iidx to start with.

austin aka pmon: so I need to apologize again. Tetris attack was supposed to happen. I owe you an entire night of it. if you show up at magfest somehow, I'll pledge as many games as you want. that and mahjong. I'll even give you vodka without you getting kicked out HAHA.

peter aka danceguy: I say this with every shred of honesty, and scwolf here can agree, that you are the most chill individual I have ever met. nothing phases you, nothing gets you upset, you hang out with us with the genuine intent of having a good time. this is the 3rd time I meet you, and god damn am I ever jealous of how awesome you are to hang out with. also your tsuda cosplay had me in tears. you in orlando in 2 weeks?

will aka hurley: the first year we met was in 2012. I was intimidated after you said you didn't feel like hanging out with any of us that year. the next year man did I ever see a different side of you. we hung out a lot in 2013 and I sincerely regret not having hung out with you more this year.

amy aka xMUSICxMASTERx: you were my accomplice in owning a certain someone with a picture which made my weekend. you and will are the model couple of FFR I don't give a FUCK what others pretend to know about our dank ass AN FFR krew.

rob aka lurker: well at least I didn't have to carry you back to your hotel room this time.

jk dude you're all laughs man plz come to magfest

gianmarco aka gpop: i'm really sorry about not being able to come to your toho pannel. we were pressed for time to finish stuff up sunday morning and checkout was at noon. I'll make up for it with that massage I owe you next year. I'll even bring those sensual gay oils (slight homo). not a party without you there. you were the one who motivated me to do most of my toho album actually. I actually feel the need to look for you when we're chilling at the sheraton, cuz it ain't da T.O krew without you.

ally aka sky kitten: I didn't get to see you much last year, this year we got much more of you. You've got such a fun personality I'm happy I got to meet you again. we didn't get our ffr gossip last weekend D: but hej, there's always next year. you were one of the key people we spoke about on our plane trip back, being one of the chillest people to talk to.

andy aka winrar: I always feel like i'm talking to myself when I talk to you, maybe because we're both tall attractive white dudes. I saw more of you at magfest and was really fond of hanging out with you. I owe you a shot of 151 next time we meet up.

matt aka 0: actually took me a while to realize who you were when I saw you haha. surprise visit from one of the solords. our mahjong time was short but I really hope to meet you again.

luis aka samurai: hey I got a proper bro hug this year~ beast from the southeast I hope AN becomes a regular thing for you. you and stian seemed pretty out of it saturday I hope you guys didn't party too hard haha. always a pleasure to see you again.

Stian aka staiain: speaking of beasts, damn marveling at your talent is always such a treat. this was also the 3rd time I got to meet you though this year I was disappointed at myself for not seeing more of you. I'll never forget our time in Sweden and hope it won't be the last! I also owe you some canadian vodka for vikingfjord

bobby aka dynamo: I'm actually so glad you came again this year. scwolf and I put you right up there with danceguy in terms of chill. knowing you from odi since 2006 I got to see the dominatore for who he is and certainly didn't disappoint.

Vickie:
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

thai: hey we've ripped on each other on skype a lot. but you know that was all just sexual tension for when we met in person. I remember that drive to the liquor store last year. we had a moment there. you caressed my thighs and spoke softly into my ears. we went for breakfast and brought jordan for a threesome. what an ecstatic morning that was.

Quebec: all of you, the whole quebec crew. my blood bros with whom I share moments I can't share with anyone else. also giga shoutouts to you guys for bringing me poutine. truly an act of absolute patriotism to my brothas. drinks on me next year. sven hope you make it alright in finland~

brandon: one of the OG 4 from anime north when I first went. I never get enough of you every year. when I tell people I go to toronto, you're the first name I mention (even my ex loved you). you and pat have made my love for toronto greater each year and I couldn't thank you guys enough for getting me to go to AN 4 years ago.

josh aka layne: you were one of the main reasons for the rest of the moncton crew to show up. we were all hyped as shit to meet you. you've always been our cs/pso2 buddy and meeting you again this year made chilling with you even more worth it. we all sincerely hope to see you again next year~

rob/maggie: hey first year meeting both of you. I didn't get to converse with you guys all that much but I've always had a great deal of respect for you fellas, even as part of FFR. rob i'll follow your advice better next year and pretend not to know a certain someone.

Spenner/plopadop: holy FUCK I finally get to meet you guys. we need to get some drinks next time. you're right up there with the people I want to get to know better list. you guys are rad as fuck and I'm disappointed for not seeing more of you two.

arcnmx: token ffr admin jitters meeting you. idk why I felt so nervous meeting you haha. seeing you in person gave me a sense of genuine serenity and one of the chillest dudes at the con.

linky: it was maybe just a 20 second conversation but you actually gave a gigantic boost to myself esteem. thanks a lot for that. I was genuinely touched.

silentoath: I'm pretty sure shaking your hand gave me some sort of musical power cuz I'm just outta control now. haha but seriously it was great meeting you. you're a great inspiration of mine.

raeko/afrobean/adam: I always miss the opportunity to party with you guys. be sure to come next year for the rave ok? :3 also I'm still very grateful for my trip to detroit and chilling with you two, adam and rachel.

Lito: I'm surprised you came this year! every time i see you dance i wonder how much i'm missing out from the west coast. I'll never forget that trip we made up the staff elevator to the exec. lounge. what a smooth talker you are.

I'll add more when I realize I'm dumb and forgot some people

Last edited by kommisar; 05-27-2014 at 12:19 PM..
kommisar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 01:25 PM   #931
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by kommisar View Post
also i pitched in 42.11$ for poutine and got a 9$ poutine haha
no dude, you bought 42.11 worth of delicious poutine that just happened to be a single serving
Old 05-27-2014, 01:31 PM   #932
Hurleyisgod
Let's trash this place
FFR Veteran

I'd make a shout out post, but it'd just say that you're all amazing people. like come on, this'll never end now. I don't what crazy glue has us stuck to eachother but it's that kind of crazy glue that you gotta call the manufacturer for to get the fix in the mail after 4 weeks. And I couldn't be happier about it.
Old 05-27-2014, 06:06 PM   #933
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

From the moment I arrived to Toronto I already knew I was going to have an amazing time. I arrived that Thursday and without a single contact from any of you all, without a laptop, without a cellphone that worked without Wi-Fi, I slowly made my way through the weekend and through the TCC to find and locate some of the chillest dudes and dudettes I've met from the Internets.

Thursday night: My hotel's power was out for a good 3.5 hours, and Luis, Dynamo, Stiaian (henceforth will be named "D7 Gods", or "The Gods" for short) know what I'm talking about. Hung out with a bunch of random females who were also getting hyped for AN waiting for the power to turn back on. I had a steak at The Keg and shortly after passed out in my room to prepare for the following days ahead of me.

Friday: Coalescing a lot of what happened that day, I picked up my AN passes and headed to the local poutine-serving place to start my full Canadian experience. Needlesse to say, it was delicious. Prior to consumption of said delicious poutine, I had walked outside to sit down near the curb of the TCC as it was a beautiful day out and I wanted to check out all of the hot cosplaying females. I was not dissapointed. I sat down curbside next to a young-man who later identified himself as Wesley. I introduced myself to Wesley: "Sup, I'm Lito, from San Diego." At this moment, a voice behind-and-to-the-right of me piqued, "Lito? Litodude from San Deigo?"I turned around, and saw the two young men sitting not 4 feet (1.2m) away from me.

And that's how I met MrPop and Spenner.

We exchanged greetings, went our separate ways, and I continued the rest of my day hanging out and taking pictures with a new acquaintance of mine the rest of Friday. Mostly, I took pictures of league of legends cosplays, WHICH IS LINKED HERE, but I will be including all of the other cosplays I took pictures of in the links below.

After a long day of getting merchandise, eating Canadian food, and losing my wallet, I decided it would be the best time to head home, charge my phone and hopefully find a connection. Prior to this, I was told that Kommi's group was eating at a pizza place and see if I could find them there. Fortunately I do see the hungry ITG nerds scarfing down some pizza. An amazing reunion between old friends, Kommi and I, and comical acquaintance between new friends from around Canadaland.

You were right, Chris, I did not recognize you with a shirt on.

After sometime, we part ways, and I go back to the Holiday Inn, take a shower, and make my way down to the lobby as the hotel room I was staying in had a weak Wi-Fi connection. I am on the 8th floor. I arrive at the ground floor, my face buried in my phone to try and get signal, and step out of the elevator as a young man brushes past me and walks in.

"Hey Litodude, it's Covey. Coveyduck."

wat

My thoughts still on trying to contact my bank to cancel my cards as I've lost my wallet, I couldn't really process what was going on IRL in front of me. This young man from ffrvc who later becomes my wing-man for the entire weekend just coincidentally met me at the elevator of a hotel that we both just happened to stay at - after he just came back from dropping people off

wat

Initially he was looking for The Gods, as he could not enter the hotel room he was in due to a shitty card reader; I offered my room as solace, and because I have an extra bed. We chill, we drink, I introduce him to the LoL room at the Sheraton, we eat, and head back to the Holiday Inn. Fortunately around 2am The Gods are back in their respective rooms. The shear pressure of having 3 gods in a room together made the room so incredibly hot I felt like I was Bardock getting vaporized by Freeza. We meet, we chill, I retire for the night, while The Gods + Covey decide to marathon White Chicks reruns x3. Truly a testament to their fortitude.

The Gods feat. Hakulyte

Saturday: As I continue to look for my wallet at the TCC, Covey and I decide to meet with the other group who were staying at the DTree/IPlaza. Kady, Becky, Brandon, the regulars of TCFFRVC, and the couple Will+Amy: you guys are all great. Grandiose even. Great company; chill as fuck; funny as fuck. Though some of you may know me as a flamer I truly could not match the liters of Haterade you guys must have consumed. For that I applaud you *clap*

nah jokes, you guys are awesome, lmfao.

We go our separate ways and reconvene for the 6pm meet-up; I apologize for not being there as I was busy in the League schooling nerds as the group picture was being taken, but I'm sure you guys had your hands full anyway

Interjecting in the story here to give a big thanks to tyson_ultima. Forreal dude you really went above and beyond to get the poutine cheers together. And I know the logistical challenges that it was to get everything right (fuck you danceguy) so big props on ya mayn.

Anyways a bunch of you young whipper-snappers decided to do other stuffs but like old men, covey and I decided to retire for the night. Sara, who had more energy than probably 40 of you combined joined us and unfortunately I did not get a picture of her with her Master[bate] Sword and Hyrule shield, I can guarantee you she was Vans off-the-wall ecstatic about it...which is great but good lord why did you have to make us old men deal with this young-whipper snapper? Truth be told, our fangurl1 was super tits legit and as we stopped by The Room of The Gods that night I'm sure they can all agree as well

Sunday Funday: I honestly believe Sunday was the most fun day all-in-all when it came to the FFR. I honestly don't have the energy right now to write about it, but the tl;dr version is: Peeps went to Canada Wonderland, we had an amazing time, and then a end-of-day dinner at Swiss Chalet to say or goodbyes really just put everything over the top. From chilling in wonderland with the ffrvc krew, tyson and his boi (fuck i forgot your name what is it?), Stain Luis & Ally, to the dinner with all of you (ohsogetsilly, notsosmartdude, gigantic big guy who kept me safe during the wooden roller-caoster ride, sour-cream man, silvuh, and everyone else whom i might've forgotten), that last gathering was hilarious, epic and the best conclusion to a meet-up anyone could ask for. Thank you all for making it amazing!!

I'm singling out a few individuals, not because I didn't have equal respect for everyone there, but they really went out of there way to make my time at AN so fucking enjoyable:

danceguy: Pete, dude, thanks for fucking paying for my meal on Sunday night. I appreciated it immensely and I'm glad to have met you when you were at your prime (drunk a f). Also, did you know you look kind of like nforcer? haha thanks again

Ally: Thanks to you also, for paying for me lmao. I'm glad you were the POC to make sure everyone could convene together at the end! And yes, I did get your skype message; no worries it's just a shirt!

Andrew (covey): cough the third person to pay for all my shit lmfao. seriously thanks for being quite possibly the chillest/nicest dude there who drove everyone and spent so much dough to ensure everyone had a good time and that people were getting to where they needed to be safely. Next year, no more car yeah? Just bus to Toronto hahaha.

For the above mentioned, PM me your routing/account numbers and bank infos so I can wire you some moneys. Oh and your actual names would probably be helpful too!.

I'll be posting the most memorable or funnies pictures below, and I'll post an album later assuming I have consent from everyone to show their faces to the public.

Cheers everyone, 'till next time!

"There's a penis on the ceiling"

Stiaiaianan: Sometimes I poop so fast I forget to pee.
Stianina: Running her over would possibly delay us.

On the way to picking up the life of fangurl1
Sara: I just wanna get fucked. ... I mean fucked up!!

kawaii as fuck

SO FUCKING KAWAIII

K-K-K-KAWAII OVERLOAD

ya ok bye

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Litodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 06:09 PM   #934
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kommisar View Post
gianmarco aka gpop: i'm really sorry about not being able to come to your toho pannel. we were pressed for time to finish stuff up sunday morning and checkout was at noon. I'll make up for it with that massage I owe you next year. I'll even bring those sensual gay oils (slight homo). not a party without you there. you were the one who motivated me to do most of my toho album actually. I actually feel the need to look for you when we're chilling at the sheraton, cuz it ain't da T.O krew without you.
And it ain't AN without you mang :')
ddr_f4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 06:37 PM   #935
kommisar
Dark Chancellor

ps you should hook me up with you and condor's pad packs

they were hella fun
Old 05-27-2014, 06:40 PM   #936
xMUSICxMASTERx
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to xMUSICxMASTERx

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai7694 View Post
for Amy, I made a dog chart that was supposed to be played in the DDR room but oops

AH I WANTED TO SEE THIS LOLLLLLLLLLLL pls make a whole batch of dog charts next year
xMUSICxMASTERx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 06:59 PM   #937
samurai7694
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

of course! I'll step the entire dog meme series because I can.

@Lito - from the imgur album, is it ok if I steal a few for myself to upload on facebook? I had these in mind

Old 05-27-2014, 07:09 PM   #938
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

go hed niggg

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Litodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 07:16 PM   #939
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai7694 View Post
Shoutouts to Pete and Greg and for our crazy ride on the way to Toronto as well as on the way back to Detroit on Monday. Let’s do that again next year :P
*static intensifies*
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 07:41 PM   #940
Bluearrowll
⊙▃⊙
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Bluearrowll Send a message via MSN to Bluearrowll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
-Terry for bringing us to Burger's Priest, I wanna go back already (inlove). Thanks for taking us to see the last cherry blossoms (even though it was dark as hell), and the group shots were great

Looking forward to next year!!
I was amazed at how strong the turnout for the Burger's Priest was, especially since I've never really advertised it that much. Getting 15 people to show up to Feast at the Priest and then bring our burgers to McDicks across the street was an absolutely incredible experience, and Maggie gets full credit for that idea. The shocked look of the cashier's faces when I glanced at them was hilarious. I've been doing the Priest Run since 2012 and I live and die by these burgers because I haven't had anything better. (Holy Chucks is comparatively close, but not quite).

High Park didn't quite go as planned, but that was because of a grave mistake I made - I told the people who agreed to go to High Park to meet there..but I failed to tell everyone to meet at a specific point. A problem when the only contact I had was Ally. A bigger problem when High Park is 161 hectares big. Whoops!

Spoiler has some group shots.

The Big Group Shot #1: This was the first group photo I attempted and it came out mostly well save for the part where I cut myself off. This is effectively everyone who came to feast at the priest and then proceeded to McDicks. We were the life of the top floor.

The Big Group Shot #2: I did a retake because I wanted everyone to be in it, but the timer wouldn't go at first and then I asked someone to take the photo for us and somehow the focus changed from the centre of the table to the front. D:

Test Shot, High Park Centrepiece: This was to be my back up shot in case the Sakuras failed to last as long as they did all the way to the AN weekend. It ended up being the first shot because it was really the place we finally got everyone to meet at after about an hour or so of walking around each other in circles lmfao. Adding this photo because of inside joke with Stian and Luis: ALIENS!!!

High Park Centrepiece: The actual photo since it was probably 9:30pm when this shot was taken - the sun had long set and it was getting very dark. Luckily I've taken a bunch of night photos before, but it involved us standing still for about 20 seconds in order to get the shot. In these night photos you can see who stood still heh.

The Sakura Tree Photo: This was the photo I was hoping to get everyone with, but alas a group of 6 will suffice. There was still 2 Sakura trees that had managed to have some flowers left by Friday night, even though the peak bloom was the previous weekend and there had been rain the previous day. Very happy to have gotten this shot for the group.

Stian and Sakura: Stian is taking a picture of one of the last remaining Sakura trees still in bloom. Even at night they are wonderous. This was a focus shot for the Sakura Tree photo.

Sakura & Pond: While I had envisioned this to be around sunset so that the pink flowers would still be very visible, this will have to do. We get to see Grenadier Pond more clearly in the background as a result of the night time photo which was probably taken around 9;45pm.

Sakura, Pond & Ghosts: I had originally dismissed this as a mistaken shot where I forgot the exposure was on, but in 20 seconds it tracked the movement of all of us while we went to see what the picture looked like on my camera - while it was still taking a picture. The result is the silhouette of us with the whole of Grenadier Pond in the background. I think this turned out to be really cool.

Thanks everyone for coming to the Fantastic Friday Feast at the Priest. See you next year. ##
5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

FMO AAA Count: 71
FGO AAA Count: 10

Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
PS: Cool AAA's Terry
- I Love You

An Alarm Clock's Haiku
beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep
- ieatyourlvllol
Bluearrowll is offline   Reply With Quote