Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2015, 03:02 PM   #1
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default TWG CXXXIV: C9++: The Last of You GAME THREAD

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B

Mechanics for the game ripped from the OP of the signups thread will be under the spoiler.

Instas: On
Day-start
Cardflips: Entire Role flips
Nighttalk: Off (Exception, wolfchat and masonchat)
OOTC: Off (Exception, wolfchat and masonchat)
Phantoms: Off
KitB: On

If you have a question about the setup, please PM it to myself and jrodd, as that will be easiest for us to see as well as does not give Out of Game information.

If/When a lynch occurs, especially an insta-lynch, once the final vote is cast, NO OTHER DISCUSSION IS ALLOWED IN THE THREAD. Basically, once someone is doomed to die, stop talking. This especially applies to any of you idiots that decide to hammer yourself. There will be a one-minute grace period from the time-stamp of the last vote, afterwords, posting is considered to be during the night and is modkillable.
Say Player A is lynched at 10:36. Player B posts at 10:37 after the lynch occurs. THIS IS OK.
Say Player A is lynched at 10:36. Player B posts at 10:38 after the lynch occurs. THIS IS NOT OK PLAYER B IS GONNA GET FUCCIN MODKILLLED.

If you have a night action, please send it to BOTH myself and jrodd.

If no action is sent by a team/power role, ONLY THE WOLFKILL AND SK KILL WILL BE RANDOMED. ALL OTHER ACTIONS WILL NOT OCCUR. The Scumteam, the Serial Killer and the Vigilante may all perform a no-kill by messaging Jrodd and myself "No-kill".

If a One-Shot Role is Roleblocked the night they attempt to use their action, their action is NOT refunded on any of the following nights.

The scum team may send a PM which involves the person sending the PM NOT being the person to make the nightkill.

The Wolf Roleblocker may NOT Roleblock and make the Nightkill in the same night.

Cops will receive a result of either Town (Any town aligned role, the godfather or an investigative immune SK), Anti-town (Any non town-aligned role excepting an investigative immune SK or Godfather) or No Result (The Cop was roleblocked).

If an Investigative Immune SK is targeted by a Cop, the Cop will recieve "Town".

Sleep or no lynch is triggered by a majority vote by the living players, just like a normal lynch.

Wolves know their partners but will not know the roles of their partners, presumably until they talk to each other the first night where they may claim to one another.

Between the thread opening and the game actually starting there will be a period of 24 hours for several actions to take place. (SK, has to choose either bulletproof of Investigation-Immune and I will get people to confirm that they read their PM during this time).

When a player dies, their role will be flipped, as well as their character name as per the theme of the game. You will NOT be told your character name in the PM, so as to make this game not stupid.

Wolves and Masons may ONLY communicate in their respective quicktopics.

Role PMs will be copy/pasted VERBATIM from the C9++ wiki. IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT A PM LOOK AT THE WIKI I PROMISE ITS ALL THERE.
Threatening to post your PM or posting your PM itself is obviously modkillable (Shoutouts to Red Blaster <3)

Trying to game either myself or jrodd based on the wording of PMs, or reading into the posts or the wording of the posts themselves of either jrodd or myself is angleshooting and is grounds for a modkill. (Don't test me on this one unless you wanna die.)

The following things may NOT be roleblocked:
The ability of both Wolves and Masons to communicate at night
The Godfather's passive ability to always be checked as "Town" by investigative roles, as well as
Either passive ability that the Serial Killer may choose between: (Investigative Immune OR the 1-shot Bulletproof Vest)
The Innocent Child's Innocence (lol)

Resolution Order for actions is as follows:
Roleblocking (Roleblocker's ability)
Saving (Doctor's ability)
Killing (Any Killing Role including Wolves, SK or Vigilante)
Investigation (Cop's ability)

If no action was sent by a player and they were roleblocked, they will NOT be told they are roleblocked. If a role has no action (Vanilla Town or Mason) is roleblocked, they will NOT be told they are roleblocked. All night actions, if blocked, will be told that they were roleblocked in the moment before the start of the next day.

What happens when Roleblocker A targets Roleblocker B who targets Player C, assuming Player C attempts to use a night action?
Player B is Roleblocked, all other actions take place.
What happens when Roleblocker A targets Roleblocker B who targets Roleblocker C who targets Player D, assuming Player D attempts to use a night action?
Both Roleblocker B and Player D are Roleblocked, all other actions take place.
What happens when Roleblocker A targets Roleblocker B who targets Roleblocker C who targets Roleblocker D who targets Player E, assuming Player E attempts to use a night action?
Roleblocker B and Roleblocker D are Roleblocked, all other actions take place.
(In case you can't tell, time when the PM is sent does NOT matter for resolving this).

If Killing Role A and Killing Role B attempt to target Player C, and Doctor D attempts to save Player C, Player C dies (unless Player C is the 1-shot Bulletproof SK who has not yet been shot).
If Killing Role A and Killing Role B attempt to target Player C, and Doctor D and Doctor E attempt to save Player C, Player C lives (If they are the 1-shot Bulletproof SK with their vest in-tact, their vest will remain in-tact)... and so on.
Basically, Medic saves, as well as Bulletproof Vests, can only block one kill each.

If you have any questions, please PM them to myself or jrodd on FFR or contact us on Skype. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS TO US IN THE THREAD THEY WILL NOT BE ANSWERED. Please also do not talk about discussions that took place between either co-mod and yourself this game.

1. MrPopadopalis25
2. Vendetta21 (One-Shot Vigilante, Killed N1)
3. _Zenith_ (Vanilla Town, Killed N2)
4. reuben_tate (Vanilla Town, Killed N1)
5. Red Blaster (One Shot Seer, Lost at Endgame)
6. blindreper1179 (Vanilla Town, Lynched D1)
7. DarkManticoreX2 (Mafia Goon, Killed N1)
8. Roundbox (Vanilla Town, Lynched D2)
9. Choof (Serial Killer, Killed N4)
10. Charles Claythorne (Mafia Roleblocker, Won at Endgame)
11. DaBackPack (Mafia Goon, Won at Endgame)
12. Curry and Rice (Lynched D0, Town Doctor)
13. Nydus (Town Innocent Child, Killed N2)

Replacements:
1. Cold Kitten

PMS HAVE NOT BEEN HANDED OUT THE GAME HAS NOT BEGUN. PLEASE DO NOT POST (too much I know you shitters will post).

Once you recieve your PM, please shoot me back a PM that says you have read your PM and you are ready to play.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

Last edited by thesunfan; 06-23-2015 at 02:42 AM..
Old 06-15-2015, 03:02 PM   #2
thesunfan
Role Tide

Default Re: TWG CXXXIV: C9++: The Last of You GAME THREAD

Reserved
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 06-15-2015, 03:02 PM   #3
thesunfan
Role Tide

Also reserved
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2015, 03:02 PM   #4
thesunfan
Role Tide

Still reserved
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2015, 03:03 PM   #5
thesunfan
Role Tide

ok we should be good now
PMS ARE GOING OUT NOW
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2015, 03:07 PM   #6
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

Seered fojar green
Old 06-15-2015, 03:29 PM   #7
thesunfan
Role Tide

All PMs have been sent out; game will begin when a majority of the players have posted that they are ready for the game to begin.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by thesunfan; 06-15-2015 at 03:30 PM..
Old 06-15-2015, 03:30 PM   #8
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Confirming my confirmation PM in thread
Old 06-15-2015, 03:33 PM   #9
thesunfan
Role Tide

No matter what, you keep finding something to fight for...

The car broke down as traffic jams tied up the city. Escaping won't be easy. Chaos, panic, and disaster line the air as civilization is teetering on the brink of an unexplainable epidemic.

Daddy, what's happening? murmured Sarah as her tired eyes reflected fear and innocence only left in a young child.

Everything will be fine sweetie, me and Uncle Tommy are getting us all somewhere safe. Keep calm; get in my arms baby girl.

A rugged Joel picked up his precious daughter, his only worthwhile connection in this world along with his seldom seen brother Tommy. The three began to run through the sinister streets pushing away the infected that yearned for their flesh before entering a small building on the edge of a narrow ravine.

Here, I'll hold them off and blockade the door mustered Tommy as he urged Joel and Sarah to keep running.

Joel, with a tired child in his arms sprinted across the terrain, and then... light.

The flashlight was blinding as Joel raised his free hand to his face with a slight relieved look on his face before the commanding military officer standing before him had a chance to speak.

The heartwrenching scene unfolded upon the wake of one of the most devastating epidemics mankind will ever know. Sarah's innocence and memory lives on in the mind of Joel, and in this world is the innocent child.

Quote:

Nydus, you are Sarah. Your life on this planet was far too short. Leaving your house scared, shook, silent in the middle of the night and putting all your trust in your father, Joel. Unfortunately for everyone, the bullets from the panic-mode military struck your body before Uncle Tommy could save you, leaving your demise as our first taste of the harsh reality of the world on our journey to fight and survive. You're the first person we know in The Last of Us, and as such, you are the first person the thread will know. You are the Town Innocent Child.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by thesunfan; 06-15-2015 at 04:30 PM..
Old 06-15-2015, 03:33 PM   #10
thesunfan
Role Tide

20 years have gone by as Joel's interpersonal coldness help him survive in the living conditions set by the highly restricted government compounds. Fenced in like animals, but safe from the infected. This is life now.

You and your female companion Tess are the only ones known to us as we receive an offer that might make things a bit more interesting. Marlene, a light brown skinned radical and long-time acquaintance of Tess, is willing to give the both of you a large supply of weaponry that is paramount to your survival in exchange for a small task.........

Ellie.

You accept the offer, reluctantly, and begin to trek out of the compound with this fragile, sassy, and bad-ass teenager across the United States and deliver her to other members of the radical group, Firefly.

It is not much longer until you discover Ellie has been bitten. However this is different, very very different. It's been weeks and no infection has progressed. There is a potential cure here, it finally clicks.

You realize the significance of this young girl and continue to trek to meet with the Fireflies. The fate of humanity is relying on the voyage of these three tattered survivors.

Many people will be encoutered on this voyage, and their intentions won't always be clear. Will you be able to lead to a scientific breakthrough and potentially save the world from the continued destruction of civilization?

If you have other motives, will you be able to manipulate and lie your way to success, power, and greed on your way to the top?

No one knows, but in a short while it will be certain. The survivors who are going to rise to the top will be amongst.......

The Last of You
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by thesunfan; 06-15-2015 at 04:33 PM..
Old 06-15-2015, 03:34 PM   #11
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

Confirm
Old 06-15-2015, 03:35 PM   #12
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack

Confirming PM

let's go mateys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 06-15-2015, 03:35 PM   #13
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Confirming activity and read am wrote.

Old 06-15-2015, 03:39 PM   #14
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

Confirm
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 06-15-2015, 03:41 PM   #15
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

I think that is 5/7 so far.

Old 06-15-2015, 03:48 PM   #16
thesunfan
Role Tide

have to go run a quick errand before the store closes sorry; shouldn't delay the game at all hopefully
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2015, 04:02 PM   #17
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

This is my favorite game, I'm so excited to see how you guys do the story!!!!!!!
Quote:
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 06-15-2015, 04:24 PM   #18
thesunfan
Role Tide

while I was out I realized that everyone needs to confirm their PM before the game can start.
To make it so that the game will start at a time that works best, the game will not begin until 12:00 AM (midnight) this Wed. (32 hours from now).
I apologize for the inconvenience but it has to happen.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-16-2015, 12:12 AM   #19
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
To make it so that the game will start at a time that works best, the game will not begin until 12:00 AM (midnight) this Wed. (32 hours from now).
I apologize for the inconvenience but it has to happen.
:v
Quote:
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Old 06-15-2015, 04:25 PM   #20
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Ughhhhh okay :c hype simmered.

Closed Thread