FFR Veteran

Default Re: The Fitness Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison- View Post
That's sick, man. Very nice
Appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
I also switched to high bar ATG squats (hams hit calves) with no bounce out of the hole, instead of low bar parallels. I'm getting way more quad/TEAR action. Love it.

Ego took a hit though. I was squatting 355x8 but now I'm squatting 255x8 haha. FUCK IT though, I'll work my way back up.
Way to absolutely blow me out of the water in the squat department LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCWolf View Post
That's strong. How much do you weigh? Sorry if I missed it in previous pages.

I can't deadlift because of my lower back's condition, but last I checked, my 1 rep max was 330lbs at 147lbs.

My Squats were at 225 for work sets of 5 when I was 140lbs, and currently I do front squats which are at about 185lbs for sets of 5 at 150lbs.

Bench hit 200lbs for 3 reps last week, so I'd estimate my 1 rep max is around 210lbs at 150lbs.
Those are some awesome numbers for your bodyweight! Keep up the good work, man!

I'm up to ~209-211 lbs now. Helped out at a local church festival yesterday and today, so ate a chitload of burgers, hotdogs, pulled pork, doughboys, cakes, and other sweets. Going to have a BBQ/drinks tomorrow, so 3 days total of pretty much #yolo dieting lulz

Back on the grind starting Monday. Might have a lil' mini-cut once my brothers go back to university. Miss dem shreds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch0wl View Post
But jesus christ, there is no ripped like tren/clen ripped. I think that even if I had maxed out my muscular potential naturally, I'd still be tempted to do a tren/clen cut because you look amazing. citation: jeff seid.
Definitely agree with you there...can't beat that tren looks lol. But oh well, like I've said before, I only do this as a hobby, and I can't imagine pricking myself regularly...efffff dat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmay View Post
minicol said 208 i believe. he weighs also as much as i do and he is solid muscle. damn i need to go harder at the gym
I'm back up to 13-14% bodyfat now lol. Just give it time, brah. We're all gonna make it