Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
justin_ator
🥓<strong><span style="col
Resident Overseer
FFR Veteran

Default Diagonal Scroll~

I've been playing it more, thought I'd go ahead and post a few scores/replays. Obviously the replays don't show diagonal scroll because velo's engine doesn't support it, but you can still see the scores I got. There aren't very many that still play diagonal, but I know a few of those that do dump all over my scores in comparison. Feel free to post your scores here as well, it can be a mini scores thread for those who wanna give diagonal scroll a shot.

If I were to do a video, what kinds of songs would you want to see? I usually get around 40-70 goods playing songs from the 50-70 range, much harder than that and I have a lot of trouble reading it, and lower means it's easier and kinda boring (although I'll still do them if you want). I'm willing to give requests a shot, not really limited to one video. Any ideas?

For anyone interested, refer to this post for how to set up diagonal scroll (I'd quote it to move the spoiler here, but I can't because thread is locked for now)

(yes I'm still going to hold that competition, but it'll be a bit in the future, as I'm going to be doing something else before that happens)

Scores:

Not too bad, only a few attempts

Fun song, decent steps, although the thing right before the last metal section becomes a one-handed trill deal because of the arrow rearrangements.

LOVE this song, always have. FC'd it once, but with horribad PA. This run was decent I guess, I've done better PA-wise as well but I guess I deleted the replay. I'll definitely improve this, my stream reading is getting wayyy better.

This was p. cool I thought for a diagonal scroll score, kinda surprised myself with how clean it was.

So yeah, if you have requests feel free to post them, same with scores. Just kinda giving people something to do if bored.

Last edited by justin_ator; 06-24-2012 at 05:27 PM..
justin_ator is offline   Reply With Quote