Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 12:19 AM   #1681
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I can be wrong, but I don't think its likely*
I had to read it after it was over, so maybe that just didn't strike me the same way.

As such, I think I'm leaving him in the scum pile.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 08-13-2016, 12:22 AM   #1682
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
but DPB? Just randomely throwing him in there?

Mind explaining that for me?
did you read what you quoted
Old 08-13-2016, 12:23 AM   #1683
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
I had to read it after it was over, so maybe that just didn't strike me the same way.

As such, I think I'm leaving him in the scum pile.
go read it again and tell me what you think, if its not too much trouble
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 08-13-2016, 12:23 AM   #1684
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

I removed the penis this time.

Old 08-13-2016, 12:28 AM   #1685
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
did you read what you quoted
Yes he gave a reason. Talks with YoshL and whatever.

I wasn't that into it.

Also he added DPB in in another post from Zenith like it was an afterthought.

Old 08-13-2016, 12:28 AM   #1686
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Aren't you the one who caught it to begin with? And I know Xiz is the one that went absolutely apeshit over it later but I recall you where on his case before switching tracks to AA. Was I on his case? I specifically stated I just thought it was weird and that I wasn't using it as saying Mashi is scum. So all I've done is merely point it out. But apparently I'm doing a bunch of stuff with it since your using it as an example of me 'being aggressive and latching onto people I think are scummy'

What do you want me to say? If you're accusing me of piggybacking you I can promise that's wrong. .

Damn it's like I say you're probably town in spite of it all and you do everything to try and make me feel stupid. ??

You don't want to make a town list of 5 people this late in the game because fuck if you gave a reason for that -- Like we've been here long enough that not everybody should look suspicious to you. At the very least POE should give you 5 people. AA, Arnt, and WineAndBread were all pretty scummy, and ended up as town/PRs, so no.

But you do pick Zenith and DPB. I can kind of get Zenith (Although that's reasoning coming from me, not you as you haven't given any that I saw) but DPB? Just randomely throwing him in there?

Mind explaining that for me? I don't understand how you can quote that post and ask this question
Old 08-13-2016, 12:29 AM   #1687
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
go read it again and tell me what you think, if its not too much trouble
I'll do that right now since it looks like I have the time.

Old 08-13-2016, 12:30 AM   #1688
Gradiant

Quote:
Yes he gave a reason. Talks with YoshL and whatever.

I wasn't that into it.

Also he added DPB in in another post from Zenith like it was an afterthought.
You can be 'not that into it', but it doesn't excuse ignoring it competely and asking anyway.
Old 08-13-2016, 12:52 AM   #1689
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Ok SunFan I think I see you're point. DPB got hella salty as shit.

Notable quotes/comments in the spoilers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
I'm not sure where everyone is coming with suspicion on AA (looking at you charu) because the majority of his posts have been at the very least, "forward looking" from what I've re-read
Xiz is always a scumread for me. no matter what he does i'm going to find it suspicious without fail. this game is not an exception, however this time it's more because he's stringing along similar to MML's vein, where he's putting things forward that don't actually go anywhere. (i still skimmed early game sorry) if xiz has not gotten into a big fight/tunneled into someone, it's kinda alarming. I don't care about "TWG Chaos" shit or "unreadable meta" but he's not one to let any fish in the river go. He usually latches on to something, and I haven't seen that out of him this game.
Gradiant looks ok, at least showing an active interest and investment in his reads. I don't think he's gone farther past just asking a couple questions.
tokzic quite literally the same as all of his other games.
I still believe charu is pretty towny. this is mostly gut+toneread+how much fun charu looks like he's having. That being said, in the world where charu is scum, AA is probably also scum.
dabackpack is embodiment of dbp scum right now. I'm surprised that he hasn't started pushing on me given that I've kept him out of attention and haven't really been posting about him. The majority of his posts aren't his usual analytical detective self either.
haven't really noticed/read through wabby posts
arntonach is as fucking potato as you could possibly get and while inherentlyl his posts are coming out scummy as fuck, I think it's more null, at least for Arnt.
_Zenith_ is another possible scum. Playing super careful and looking like he's posting very self-consciously. Mostly this is reflected in his "appease and make friends with everyone" poststyle that he's got going on so far. I'm so accustomed to Zenith not giving a fuck about what he does when he's a townsperson, and really going at things, regardless of how bad those decisions are. This seems to be a massive turn from that.
MML has been elaborated, and he's also not really returned to the thread
thesunfan is on the town side of things, mostly because in the past like 10 pages, i've agreed with almost everything that he's been saying (which ofc. makes me even more suspicious) but i'd like to look past that at least for now.
i will never lynch indheart here, bar some kablizzy tier shennanigans. Actually putting analysis into the game.
reuben_tate same case as wabby
xelnya i still like him from his early posts. drop off in activity is worrying, but not entirely damning in my mind, at least not for d0.
mashi is cute handsome and i haven't actually read his posts either LOL
yoshiisland also haven't read his posts

so

scum->scum leaning null
------
dbp
MML
Xiz
Zenith

null
------
arnt
tokzic
reuben
yoshiisland
wabby
mashi

null leaning town->town
xel
grad
AA
sunfan
charu
indheart
(this reads list seems to have a mix of reds/towns scattered about. in hindsight it makes me feel better about YoshL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
can you participate in the discussion instead of popping on and dumping things?
Quote:
yeah because I totally see you sitting in the sidelines, making a single post to make it seem like you're there and give your thoughts and then backing the fuck out instead of helping decide a critical lynch

don't act like my feelings are unjustified
Quote:
are you trying to throw shade on me for something that you thought might happen

your feelings probably aren't unjustified, but just not justified in the way that you're trying to make it appear to us
Quote:
yeah I guess I fucking am

you sit in the thread for like an hour? without so much as a post and when I call you out you dump something large, which isn't bad, but it's not enough
Quote:
ok? then continue to discuss the game. instead of wasting breath on this, maybe address the continued lack of mr. detective dabackpack and get rid of the mr. butthurt backpank instead
Quote:
Mr Detective Backpack is here, you're just not seeing it

Mr Butthurt Backpack is here because I'm tilted, that's all there is to it
And the SK pops in:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
I don't see DBP and yoshl on the same team this game
It's pretty clear that, barring both being town, this turned out to be correct.

Quote:
you steer the direction of the lynch through your analysis of people's behavior and activity in the thread. not by whining about "oh you just came into thread and put up a post waah"
Quote:
again you're conflating two things together

1) that I was absent
2) that becasue I was absent I wasn't trying to solve the game

despite EVER SINCE I'VE BEEN FUCKING BACK I've been reasoning about the goddamn game. I'm literally sitting here making observations but HEY I'M A WOLF because I wasn't here for a 24 hour period. Fuck you, and fuck this game if that's what's going to happen
(Still don't know how much I agree with this. I remember him trying to latch on to me using YoshL as a springboard.)

Quote:
and my final verdict is that we're not seeing detective dabackpack because you're a scum.
(This changes before end of EoD)

Quote:
what the fuck? I'm reading you scum because the majority of the posts that I've seen from you hardly scratch the surface from what inspection shit you pull
Quote:
if it was literally anybody else in the thread you would know why I'm suspicious

posting a reads list in the last 30 min of the game and NOT PUSHING is the same as letting other people decide the lynch and making a post to appear active
(Wording here is a little weird...)

Quote:
the point is moot now because you're actually pushing but don't act like I'm talking out of my ass
(Wait was he? Pushing on you, anyway)

Quote:
you don't think my push on MML required inspection? Or my analyses of you? Or me looking at Mashi? Or sunfan, or Tokzic???
(Can not for the life of me remember the last three happening to any extent.)

Quote:
am i not pushing? I've been on MML, and my vote had remained on MML. It transitioned over to you as soon as that shitty response popped up

this is true! too bad this doesn't fucking apply here because i happen to be pretty sure that you're scum here
mmmmk

Quote:
for someone who routinely says "I didn't read the thread" you saying I'm not investigating this game is bullshit-tier
Sick burn.

Quote:
yes I said that above so the point is moot

but I'm still goddamned mad so I'm not going to drop it easily
Quote:
I'm seriously salty that my efforts are being ignored despite me trying

it's no one's fault really but I'm still mad

posting death-reads now
What's a Death Read and does he ever post it?

Quote:
switching back to MML

in attempting to come up with a real world analogy to further push the point in, i'm pulling 180

remember that time you swiped icing off my cake, i accused you of being a shitlord and eating only the icing, and you said you were going to eat the slice anyways

i think i understand more where you're coming from
....I guess YoshL ultimately sees what you saw here, SunFan

That was a wild ride. Ok, I get your point. Thing is, if he's town then that leaves me with only one strong Scum read: Tokzic

And since Tokzic never showed back up, I'm guessing he figured we would lynch him and didn't bother to post anymore. I don't know if that's more town or scum for him.

Old 08-13-2016, 01:01 AM   #1690
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post

1) For d0, yeah. You only posted the "I wasn't using it as saying Mashi is scum" comment until after you where being lumped together with Xiz, and after you had switched to AA.

But yeah, not as hard as AA or me right now, I'll give you that.

2) Fair enough, but if you can't figure out a top 5 town, do you at least have a current top 5 scum?

3) Because I wanted to see if you'd expand on the answer.

Quote:
You can be 'not that into it', but it doesn't excuse ignoring it competely and asking anyway.
I'll make sure to write "Yeah sorry but---" before I ask next time then, if it makes you feel better.

Old 08-13-2016, 01:03 AM   #1691
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Top 5 scum

EleGiggle

Old 08-13-2016, 01:12 AM   #1692
Gradiant

Quote:
1) For d0, yeah. You only posted the "I wasn't using it as saying Mashi is scum" comment until after you where being lumped together with Xiz, and after you had switched to AA.

But yeah, not as hard as AA or me right now, I'll give you that. Okay, now how about the other phase? Was I on Mashi at all? And then let's bring up d1 again, why the hell not. Was I bring lumped together with Xiz? I made that post because people were acting as if it was some huge slip Mashi made, I just pointed out I thought it was odd, and said nothing else. I have no clue whatsoever how you can call that 'me being on him'

2) Fair enough, but if you can't figure out a top 5 town, do you at least have a current top 5 scum? MML, Reuben, Tokzic, inDheart. I'd put yoshl and sunfan at the same teir, there's potential but not as high as the other 4 mentioned. Mashi's right about in the middle I guess

3) Because I wanted to see if you'd expand on the answer. Shit below. To add onto that though, if you had wanted me to expand, you could've asked me to expand. Now I feel you're only saying this because I've brought up that you're attempting to through unwarranted shit.

I'll make sure to write "Yeah sorry but---" before I ask next time then, if it makes you feel better. I don't get what you mean here. Is it my fault if I say let me add DBP in here because I like his reactions towards Yoshl when they were arguing and you say 'why dbp? you just threw him in there randomly'? I think it's just you incapable of reading posts properly, as it's been shown throughout several games I've played with you.
blam
Old 08-13-2016, 01:13 AM   #1693
Gradiant

Mashi being in the middle meaning null
Old 08-13-2016, 01:29 AM   #1694
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
blam
1) No, you weren't on Mashi pass that phase. Never said that, I said you went from Mashi, to AA, and now to me. Not sure what you think you're proving here.

2) Again, fair enough. Anything you want to add about InDHeart?

3) Feel however you please.

4) Already pointed out that it felt like you where just tacking him on as an afterthought, which I feel you are wholly ignoring now.

Old 08-13-2016, 01:52 AM   #1695
Gradiant

Quote:
1) No, you weren't on Mashi pass that phase. Never said that, I said you went from Mashi, to AA, and now to me. Not sure what you think you're proving here. I'm proving that you're entirely incorrect about me being on Mashi, trying to use false points to enforce your opinion that I was latching onto people I thought were scummy.

2) Again, fair enough. Anything you want to add about InDHeart? iirc, he's not new, but has played on another site. Thus I'm worried about what he's capable of as a potential scum while not being aware of his playstyle. Also agree with Zenith's points regarding potential pocketing of sunfan, and his reaction to Zenith seemed odd with the saying they didn't know the term and then later saying the term fits what was going on.

3) Feel however you please. Are you an AA alt?

4) Already pointed out that it felt like you where just tacking him on as an afterthought, which I feel you are wholly ignoring now. As I've said before, I can't read DBP. Only thing I've got is his reactions to Yoshl, thus he's not strong town. My post regarding Zenith was for sunfan's suggestion of listing town. I'm not secure putting DBP there as top town which is why it was another post.
Old 08-13-2016, 01:53 AM   #1696
Gradiant

My vote is looking better and better to me the more you try and post.
Old 08-13-2016, 02:46 AM   #1697
Yoshiisland
FFR R1 Pikachu
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Yoshiisland

Hey @Xiz,

gg guys and thanks for hosting and making my first game great Roundbox.
Old 08-13-2016, 02:52 AM   #1698
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Rereading Tokzic d0 makes no sense coming from a town mindset and whereas I'd love to downright lynch him, he deserves the day and a half to attempt to come back

If I see him lurking and not posting, I no longer have qualms about lynching him.
Hello, I am here.

I feel super bad about no-showing yesterday. My 18 year old cat is really sick and we're gonna put him down, and it just kind of hit me hard and I didn't come to TWG. I even got a phantom. I am sorry! This is not acceptable Attorney behaviour!

I also feel super bad about misreading Charu. I was mindmelding with AA, and I was struck by the fear of losing to Wolf Charu twice... and it just happened. Stupid lynch. Gomenasai!

I've got some rereading to do but I will be doing my part to solve the mystery this phase.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 08-13-2016, 03:00 AM   #1699
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

Quote:
That was a wild ride. Ok, I get your point. Thing is, if he's town then that leaves me with only one strong Scum read: Tokzic

And since Tokzic never showed back up, I'm guessing he figured we would lynch him and didn't bother to post anymore. I don't know if that's more town or scum for him.
Are you serious? Why would I expect town to lynch an outed Attorney? I definitely did not figure I would get lynched for being wrong about Charu, especially after hard claiming.

Interesting that some people aren't taking my claim seriously at all...

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 08-13-2016, 03:34 AM   #1700
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

tokzic, I'm sure its fun and all, but either drop it or hardclaim

If you're not the last PR I don't want the last PR to have to respond to this
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Closed Thread