Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2005, 11:31 PM   #1
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution
Default jTWG XV: Ghosts be lurkin' (Ghosts/Wolves Win!)

"Aye, I think der be strange things happn'n tonight." The captain and his first mate spoke in low voices, as if they thought they were being listened to by outside beings.

"Arr, put somebody out tonight, jus' ta be sure, have 'im guard our crew. Oh and you've got a talent for seein' un..unnatural things don't ya? You watch some o' 'em tonight, let me know wha' ya see."

"Sir, you don't really think there are ghosts on this ship do you?"

"Der's only one way ta fin' out. Get out der 'n do wha I told ya."

"Yessir."

Immediately after his first mate left, the captain of the ship "Blood Wrath IV" locked himself in his chamber with enough whisky to last him a few weeks. He knew there were ghosts, but if he and his crew played their cards right, they could get out of this ship's curse alive.

--

I'll make this clear up front; I've promised quite a few people that this game will not suck, and I intend to keep it that way. If the activity this game is as shameful as last game, I will not hesitate to "shake things up." This is a haunted pirate ship after all, anything can happen

Seriously though, I'd like some real activity, and a good solid fight on both sides, good luck to all of you.

--

PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR)
Nija (rebelnija)
gonzo4life44 (gonzo4life44)
Torlock (torlock13)
MiniNeo (min1ne0)
hiyasucka (tallwrestler05)
ddrruler (jsrf325)
Edge_of_Death (cloudtifabahamut)
FoJaR - (theeastbaykid)
chickendude (chickendude1313)
igotrhythm
TSAGod (bobstein4)
iggymatrixcounter (Iggy911Mc)
psychic25 (ilseruus)
vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191)
purplepopcorn (J0nnyboy651)

Night 1 Reds and Blues, I need some PMs.
Old 11-24-2005, 08:12 AM   #2
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

"Any idea wha' cap'n was talkin' ta his firs' mate 'bout last night?"

"Aye, he and a couple guys be spreadin' word; there be ghosts in dis ship."

"That don't surprise me none, lotsa murderin' been goin' on dat been seen by dis here ship."

"Aye. What do you think 'bout it ye ol sea dog, psycho?"

A sudden shift in the waves caused the limp body of PsYcHoZeRoSk8ter to fall from his bunk. He was stone dead, and white as marble too. The two other ship mates jumped at the sight, but being battle-weary pirates, were not anything past startled. The word of the death soon spread around the ship, causing many of the crew to neglect their duties. When word of this reached the captain (by way of the first mate, talking through the locked door of his cabin), he was less than pleased.

The captain made a ship-wide announcement that anyone found NOT doing chores would be publicly lynched during the day, and that pirates of such stature shouldn't worry about the likes of ghosts. The captain knew his guardian coulnd't be in all the cabins at once, but that was the only way he saw to prevent the whole ship from tearing itself apart. If he fed the rumors that were flying around like the plague, he might as well sink his own ship right now and get rid of everybody.

"No.." He said aloud to himself in the cabin, "we can do dis...we can play their game....arrr."

"NOW HEAR DIS YE SLIMEBALLS: Three of ye are trait'rs, yeller-bellied sea-dog scoundrals I say. It's jus' now been brought ta my attention, n we WON'T be lynchin' the laziest of ye, but da mos' suspicious of ye. So get a move on, ship can't run wifout its mates, but just know one of ye is a dead man t'day."

--

Nija
gonzo4life44
Torlock
MiniNeo
hiyasucka
ddrruler
Edge_of_Death
FoJaR
chickendude
igotrhythm
TSAGod
iggymatrixcounter
psychic25
vashthestampede0987
purplepopcorn

Day 1 will end 9PM Saturday EST. Remember, activity <3 <3 <3!
Old 11-24-2005, 09:11 AM   #3
hiyasucka
Banned

Send a message via AIM to hiyasucka

alright, i am of the opinion that this was a normal "hey lets kill the most experienced player" kill. however, one other person does stand out in my mind as a good first night kill. if that person doesn't die in the next couple of days, i will assume that they are a wolf. i will not say this person's name, because then the wolves will keep him alive in hopes that they get lynched.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:14 AM   #4
Edge_of_Death
FFR Player

I'm a human.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:39 AM   #5
gonzo4life44
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to gonzo4life44 Send a message via MSN to gonzo4life44 Send a message via Yahoo to gonzo4life44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge_of_Death
I'm a human.
You said that last game and it was true. This is another game which means it can or can't be true. I still think its so stupid to come out an say your role a.s.a.p but that’s just me. Also,

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyasucka
alright, I am of the opinion that this was a normal "hey lets kill the most experienced player" kill.
Psycho was not that great of a player. In this jTWG there are better players then him. "Wolves" usually want to take out the best players so that they have some sort of chance of winning. This brings me to my conclusion that “the wolves” have to be experienced players cuz they could of took out a veteran i.e. chickendude, ddrruler, or me.

Well the only thing I can think about to tell all of you is to post more. Last game sucked cuz people dont know how to post.

Old 11-24-2005, 10:15 AM   #6
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler

Eod stop playing if thats the only type of thing you are going to post. Also I think someone who hasn't played in a lot of jtwgs did this but in the last few has will post more tommorrow.
Old 11-24-2005, 10:32 AM   #7
Torlock
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Torlock

Alright the first thing we need to do is find out if anyone talks to PsYcHoZeRoSk8ter. That won't necessarily tell us who any of the wolves are, but I think it will give us a good place to start looking.
Old 11-24-2005, 11:10 AM   #8
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

purplepopcorn told me that he knew psychozerosk8er pretty well through the forums.
Old 11-24-2005, 01:39 PM   #9
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

Gonzo stated a very good point. Psycho is an experienced player, but why him? It's Thanksgiving today so don't really expect much activity from me. Btw Torrie, stop playing if you're going to keep doing that. Seriously, not cool. Torlock, the only flaw in your plan is that if we were to ask Psycho we run the risk of getting banned, because...well, he's dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
Old 11-24-2005, 01:40 PM   #10
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Network Security Analyst
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR Send a message via MSN to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR

Dear Wolves:

I HATE you. Thanks for killing me.

Love,
-Psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdarkness
I'm light f**king darkness
Old 11-24-2005, 01:44 PM   #11
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

I am going to my dad's house this weekend so I won't be able to post much from now until the day is over. I'm going to vote purplepopcorn because of what Fojar said.... I know this isn't much but I don't really see me geting on much or talking to others until then. (And I KNOW I don't want a phantom.)

Hopefully I'll see and/or talk to people to change my mind but that's all for me at this point.
Old 11-24-2005, 01:46 PM   #12
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I am going to my dad's house this weekend so I won't be able to post much from now until the day is over. I'm going to vote purplepopcorn because of what Fojar said.... I know this isn't much but I don't really see me geting on much or talking to others until then. (And I KNOW I don't want a phantom.)

Hopefully I'll see and/or talk to people to change my mind but that's all for me at this point.
Old 11-24-2005, 01:46 PM   #13
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

dang it.. sorry hit it twice...
Old 11-24-2005, 02:43 PM   #14
Torlock
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Torlock

I wasn't saying that we ask PsYcHo, I was saying we ask amongst each other to find out who talked to PsYcHo frequently.
Old 11-24-2005, 04:53 PM   #15
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Edge_of_Death

I did it last game, I will do it again this game. Please start some discussion instead of going "olo me human kthx".

(I know you guys might call me a hypocrite for not starting discussion myself, but yeah. >_>)

PS. Its not a final vote, I will take it off if she presents enough information.
Old 11-24-2005, 07:01 PM   #16
Edge_of_Death
FFR Player

Fine then, lynch me fools. See if I care, again. There isn't anything to present on day 1, so I'll just go with a random guess (for now). igotrythm
Old 11-24-2005, 07:41 PM   #17
MiniNeo
FFR Player

That just made me want to keep the vote on you.

I say this the second time. If you don't care, don't FSCKING SIGN UP.
Old 11-24-2005, 08:04 PM   #18
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Yea this reminds me of last game when vash got all pissy and didn't want to play. EoD seriously you need to stop. I know you're usually somewhat actice but come on be more insightful and if you can't do that, then don't post but don't be like "Imma Human this time guyz don't lynch me." Because that just makes people want to lynch you more.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:04 PM   #19
gonzo4life44
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to gonzo4life44 Send a message via MSN to gonzo4life44 Send a message via Yahoo to gonzo4life44

Ok, judging off my last post, I told you that a veteran had to be a wolf. So coming off of that, I am going to vote for DDRruler. He is a veteran player and the chance of chickendude being a wolf again is really slim. Also,

gonzo4life44: yo
JsRf325:
gonzo4life44: you a wolf huh
JsRf325: go away i wont ever talk to you
gonzo4life44: i love you to

I know he hates me but the fact that he does not even want to take the time to talk to me is pretty gay.

Old 11-24-2005, 09:17 PM   #20
Nija
FFR Player

Fer som'on getting some votes... the defense was mighty weak EoD.... however, Gonzo:

we kill off all the vets that may be wolves, and If we be rightin' then the wolves are hurt(yar!).... however, if we be wrong than all we're doing is hurtin' ourselves. Ye be on the list of vets, just because ye pointed that out doesn't protect you... somethin' a might fierce is a brewin'... and I don't know how long I can type in this blazin' accent.. yarr...

So what does one wear on a date to a monster truck rally?
Closed Thread