Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2005, 10:18 AM   #41
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

Aaight, time for me to post.

First, about ruler. Awhile ago I read jTWG I on a random spurt to find what a couple of guys from its names were. But anyway, ruler is acting a LOT like he was in I - in which he was a plain old human. Plus, nothing he has posted has come across to me as particularly suspicious.

Second, Jake looks very human to me right now. He has been reading the forums, staying active, and really looking and trying to find wolves, and he's done a good job. Plus, a wolf wouldn't try to cause this much commotion, especially early in the game.

Now, about who I think might not be human. I'm still keeping my eye on Observer, but he's a miniscule threat to me right now. Benny looks pretty wolfish, and he never responded directly to Jake's post. Why? Get in big flame war and make it out alive = good chance of being seered next night. Wolf = not want to be seered.

I heard from Jake that Psychozerosk8er had soccer. Sai and Mimru, you two had better start posting soon.

After reading the list of people playing, there were really only two people that jumped out at me, and I went like, "whoa, they're playing?" And those were Psychic, but not as much so as Tasuke, who I realize hasn't posted at all, either. He's usually pretty active, and I'm surprised he hasn't done anything at all.

But then there was one more. One who only made one (?) post, and really was pretty inactive in chats. Didn't express his views at all, really. That person is Tank. It looks to me like he's really trying to stay away from anyone's attention. That said, this vote is likely to change before the day ends, as more will develop, and we have a lot of time left.

And yes, I'm still waiting for your post too, Vash. I want to see what you have to say about your vote, and would like you to be more specific about what you meant by your vote by quoting and showing specifically what you meant.

K now I'm gonna go do other stuff for awhile, I'll be back later.
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 10:31 AM   #42
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet

After reading the posts a few times over im changing my vote to Tasuke

Partyly cuz i dont wanna play a part in ddrruler getting lynched if he IS human, and second cuz i cant self vote.

So....my bad ;_;

We gotta get more active guys, join jtwgvii
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Demon_Of_The_Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 11:24 AM   #43
Mimru
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Mimru Send a message via Yahoo to Mimru

Sorry bout not posting I haven't had a chance to be on the computer I'm very sorry.
I'm going to have to get active tuesday but right now I'm busy....Again.
Mimru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 11:33 AM   #44
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

There are WAY too many miscommunications. Yes, ruler, I know you posted already, but restate EXACTLY what your evidence on Observer is. I don't think too many people get it.
Old 05-30-2005, 11:45 AM   #45
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrruler
ilseruus (7:30:22 PM): well, what conclusions can we draw from the day 1 wolfing?
ilseruus (7:30:38 PM): 1. there is probably an experienced player among the wolves
JsRf325 (7:32:25 PM): there is a semi exp'd wolf
ilseruus (7:32:40 PM): experienced enough to know gp's value
JsRf325 (7:32:48 PM): meh
JsRf325 (7:32:51 PM): maybe
JsRf325 (7:32:56 PM): or it was a random kill
JsRf325 (7:33:04 PM): dont rule that out yet
ilseruus (7:33:11 PM): yeah
JsRf325 (7:33:59 PM): because im not so sure its a exp'd player
ilseruus (7:34:16 PM): why not?
JsRf325 (7:34:40 PM): because if they actually knew gps value they would know he is usually inactive
ilseruus (7:34:56 PM): hmmm
ilseruus (7:35:08 PM): good point
ilseruus (7:35:13 PM): think this is a middle-class wolfing?
ilseruus (7:35:20 PM): good kill, but not enough to be guardianed?
JsRf325 (7:35:39 PM): yea
ilseruus (7:35:44 PM): that's possible

JsRf325 (7:44:25 PM): "JsRf325 (7:28:36 PM): im pretty sure of someone in this room who is inactive and not tank"
Demon God Char (7:44:47 PM): oh
Demon God Char (7:44:49 PM): =P
Demon God Char (7:44:50 PM): My bad
JsRf325 (7:44:54 PM): ;p
ilseruus (7:45:05 PM): observer?
JsRf325 (7:45:22 PM): yea
Demon God Char (7:45:25 PM): I havent seen him un-idle
Demon God Char (7:45:27 PM): =/
JsRf325 (7:45:32 PM): i know he read some other jtwgs
JsRf325 (7:45:45 PM): i know he is new to this game
JsRf325 (7:45:58 PM): + he is pretty smart
JsRf325 (7:46:01 PM): = suspicous

JsRf325 (8:06:22 PM): dont random random vote
JsRf325 (8:06:29 PM): i have an idea on a possible wolf
Demon God Char (8:06:31 PM): 0_O;;;
JsRf325 (8:06:31 PM): -.-;
Bigchilikd (8:06:33 PM): oh.
Bigchilikd (8:06:35 PM): sorry
ilseruus (8:06:42 PM): 's ok :P
ilseruus (8:06:49 PM): sorry, i told him that people usually random vote
JsRf325 (8:06:53 PM): the file transfer isnt worrking
ilseruus (8:06:54 PM): but we have a suspicion, i guess

xObserveRx

Well all that says if your lazy that im suspicous of observer and why...
READ IT AND YOU WILL GET IT... -.-;
PS: I was just outside and some kids from my school pissed me off so yea don't bother me for a few hours.
Old 05-30-2005, 01:08 PM   #46
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Network Security Analyst

Send a message via AIM to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR Send a message via MSN to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117
I heard from Jake that Psychozerosk8er had soccer.
Yea, been at a soccer tournament all weekend cuz memorialday weekend is a big soccer tournament weekend.
I'll get around to posting later tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdarkness
I'm light f**king darkness
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 01:29 PM   #47
hydrojakep
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to hydrojakep Send a message via AIM to hydrojakep Send a message via MSN to hydrojakep Send a message via Yahoo to hydrojakep

That evidence sucks. I'm keeping with my own. Peter's is reasonably nice, and i believe mimru is actually busy. Ddrruler is on my list of suspects, but he's not near the top.

hydrojakep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 01:58 PM   #48
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

Hmm... let's see... These are just some things that stood out to me, which should be clarified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xObserveRx
So later during this conversation, the name "Peter" came up. "Peter" is Danceguy by the way. Hydro is friends with Danceguy irl, and obviously talks to him alot. I find it quite suspicious that he suddenly comes in here and just agrees with Ruler's vote against me. So I guess you could add him to the list of suspicions as well.
Actually, not quite. Danceguy stated that he didn't agree with ruler's suspicion, he just agreed with his display of intellect. See below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117
I like that vote. I'm not sure if I suspect Observer too much, but it ought to at least stir up some conversation, plus it looks like you at least put quite a bit of thought into it. I applaud that vote and think we need more of that type of thinking.
And to clarify ddrruler's vote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrruler
JsRf325 (7:32:25 PM): there is a semi exp'd wolf
ilseruus (7:32:40 PM): experienced enough to know gp's value
JsRf325 (7:32:48 PM): meh
JsRf325 (7:32:51 PM): maybe

JsRf325 (7:33:59 PM): because im not so sure its a exp'd player
ilseruus (7:34:16 PM): why not?
JsRf325 (7:34:40 PM): because if they actually knew gps value they would know he is usually inactive

JsRf325 (7:45:32 PM): i know he read some other jtwgs
JsRf325 (7:45:45 PM): i know he is new to this game
JsRf325 (7:45:58 PM): + he is pretty smart
JsRf325 (7:46:01 PM): = suspicious
So basically, ruler believes that Observer has seen GP's jTWG record (and therefore knows GP is experienced) but has not played with GP and therefore does not know that GP is usually inactive. Observer, being smart, wants to wolf a player he perceives as being very valuable, so he chooses Gamepro.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that that is what ddrruler is saying. And yes, I am supporting this (even though I do not personally believe Observer is a wolf) because it makes very good sense to me.

Now, about Hydrojakep's vote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrojakep, about Benny,
That's it. Jumped on the bandwagon train with no evidence to "avoid a phantom", and the other two were saying why he wouldnt have killed gamepro. There's no definate accusations here, but that's why he has my vote. Again, there's no proof, just theories.
Actually, Benny's first two posts said why he WOULD have killed Gamepro, and cited the wolves' possible train of thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny1
Hmm, I wonder who the guardian is, last game I was, I chose gamepro immediatly...
Well the Wolves can think straight at least, nothing was really given away by that kill
Quote:
Because I thought he would be a useful player (he usually plays twg so typically his play level is above ours)
If he chose Gamepro to be guarded, he obviously thought Gamepro would have been valuable. Furthermore, he states in his next post that Gamepro "would be a useful player".

Now, hydrojakep thinks Benny is a wolf because a) Benny keeps saying why he wouldn't have wolfed Gamepro, and b) he is bandwagoning on Observer.

Of course, a wolf would, indeed, insist that he didn't kill Gamepro, but Benny is doing the opposite of what a wolf would do- citing reasons why he MIGHT HAVE KILLED Gamepro. (I know this leads to endless loops of reverse psychology in which he might be doing this to throw us off, but I won't go into that.)

So basically, the remaining evidence on Benny is that he bandwagoned. The evidence on ddrruler and hydrojakep is "strange behavior". The evidence on observer is a theory of ddrruler's. The thing is, I believe that most, if not all, of these people are human.

Here's MY suspicion, just to throw it out there.

Mindfields. He has been just active enough to not have zero posts (and therefore avoid being mentioned whenever someone looks for people like that), yet his posts seem...well... strange, at least to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfields
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrojakep
Is it just me or has vash had some problems with gamepro in the past?
I haven't noticed it.
Uh... When has Mindfields ever played in a jTWG before? How would he know anything about either of the two (Gamepro has played in TWGs, yes, but Vash?) This is total garbage- designed to make him seem just active enough to avoid being on the "zero-post list", but contributing nothing.

Also, his only other post:

Quote:
Benny
Hydro's post just makes perfect since, why wouldn't I vote you?
A bandwagon. Yes, bandwagoning alone isn't enough to get someone lynched, but I still believe that he should be considered as a possible wolf, and not be able to fly under the radar.

Mindfields.
psychic25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 02:09 PM   #49
saichaitanya88
FFR Player

hey. im sry that i wasnt in touch in the last couple of days.(i had tests.)

This is my first game and i am planning to wait until the last minute to make a vote.

But i am a little bit suspicious of Hydro. and a WHOLE LOT SUSPICIOUS OF ddruler...

btw. if you were wondering how to contactme -
msn is SympelTun@hotmail.com (im online from 6:00 to 1:00 pm et)
Email is - saichaitanya88@yahoo.com
i will try to be on ffr rt as often as possible but i cannot guarantee that.
saichaitanya88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 02:16 PM   #50
hydrojakep
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to hydrojakep Send a message via AIM to hydrojakep Send a message via MSN to hydrojakep Send a message via Yahoo to hydrojakep

I've just lost most of my suspicions for ddrruler. His post makes a lot of sense, and i myself was starting to suspect mindfields. Benny is still high on my list, but ddrruler's post convinced me to put mindfields higher on the list. If this will stay or not, i have yet to decide. As you know, i'm not one to bandwagon, but right now, that will stay until i get in touch with mindfields.

Old 05-30-2005, 02:40 PM   #51
Benny1
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Benny1

EVERYONE STOP OVER ANALYZING WHAT I SAID :<.
I was expecting gamepro to be guarded, and I wouldn't have been suprised if the wolf attempt was on him.
My original question was just me wondering, I wasn't expecting anybody to come out or anything.
Now like psychic said, IF I was a wolf this game, I wouldn't have gone after gamepro, because I thought he would be guarded.
Old 05-30-2005, 02:54 PM   #52
hydrojakep
FFR Player

Quote:
EVERYONE STOP OVER ANALYZING WHAT I SAID :<.
I was expecting gamepro to be guarded, and I wouldn't have been suprised if the wolf attempt was on him.
My original question was just me wondering, I wasn't expecting anybody to come out or anything.
Now like psychic said, IF I was a wolf this game, I wouldn't have gone after gamepro, because I thought he would be guarded.

Why would you suspect him to be guarded? He's so inactive. Dont say why you wouldnt kill people and make that your ownly evidence. If you've been keeping up with the posts anyway, we have other suspects too.

Old 05-30-2005, 03:20 PM   #53
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

Im changing my vote to Benny
His evidence is becoming real shaky, not to mention everything hes been saying has been shaky.
His last post just confirmed it, it had practically no logic behind it at all. If you were a wolf it would only make sense to go after the most dangerous/experienced, no one else would guard GP cuz hes always inactive. ;_;

yea im done
Quote:
Old 05-30-2005, 03:57 PM   #54
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Network Security Analyst

Send a message via AIM to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR Send a message via MSN to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR

After reading all the posts, some even twice, this who my vote goes to

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychic25
Here's MY suspicion, just to throw it out there.

Mindfields. He has been just active enough to not have zero posts (and therefore avoid being mentioned whenever someone looks for people like that), yet his posts seem...well... strange, at least to me.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrojakep
Is it just me or has vash had some problems with gamepro in the past?
I haven't noticed it.
Uh... When has Mindfields ever played in a jTWG before? How would he know anything about either of the two (Gamepro has played in TWGs, yes, but Vash?) This is total garbage- designed to make him seem just active enough to avoid being on the "zero-post list", but contributing nothing.

Also, his only other post:

Quote:
Benny
Hydro's post just makes perfect since, why wouldn't I vote you?
A bandwagon. Yes, bandwagoning alone isn't enough to get someone lynched, but I still believe that he should be considered as a possible wolf, and not be able to fly under the radar.

Mindfields.

Mindfields gets my vote for trying to fly under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdarkness
I'm light f**king darkness
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 04:52 PM   #55
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

Uh, before we instalynch Mindfields, I WOULD like to talk to him and bring him in the chat.
psychic25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 05:18 PM   #56
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Speaking of, where IS everyone? We're kind of rounding out day 1, and no one is on ;_; We need a jTWG chat right freakin' now! So get yer ass on AIM!
Old 05-30-2005, 05:46 PM   #57
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20

sorry I've been kinda lagging on hosting duties people, I've had the flu for the last three days. Here's an updated lynch voting list:

xObserveRx-1(ddrruler)
Hydro-1(Benny1)
ddrruler-1(vash)
Benny1-2(Mindfields, DOTC)
Tank101-1(danceguy117)
Mindfields-3(Psychic25, Hydro, PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR)

Remember that 8 is to insta.

Deadline is 5:30 tommorow afternoon, eastern time.
daniel_lewis20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 06:13 PM   #58
Tasuke
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tasuke Send a message via MSN to Tasuke

I'm voting for Observer. I haven't been at all recently, but after recently going over the last 4 pages of votes I just think thathe is a wolf. And don't start going oh I'm a wolf because I'm voting soley on what ever just happens to be going on right now in my mind.
Old 05-30-2005, 06:15 PM   #59
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Ok im switching my vote to Tasuke again
Nothin personal but i dont wanna put a wrong vote on benny and get him lynched.

My apologies Benny, i fuxd up ;_;
Quote:
Old 05-30-2005, 06:48 PM   #60
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to xObserveRx Send a message via MSN to xObserveRx

After a bit more thought, and some new information to come up, Hydro and Benny have kind of slipped out of my suspicions. Ruler is still in the light, but I think I'm going to vote Vash.