Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2009, 01:34 PM   #1
kommisar[os]
Banned

Send a message via AIM to kommisar[os] Send a message via MSN to kommisar[os]
Default Xoon 4 red version release

this is only half the pack. blue version with the other 50 files soon to come.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XLYO6FBY

Xoon 4 Red Version

(_.Spitfire._) Men's Milk Booster Rifle
(Baq12) Return of Salieri
(Baq12) Roppongi Rumble
(Baq12) Storm Eagle's Stage
(Baq12) The Sound of Truth
(cedolad) Cybertron
(Cherubi + moches + Kommisar) Mystic 11
(Cherubi) Hyperdr!ve
(Devin) Blue Concerto
(Dimentio) Mugen
(EnR) Heretics & Killers
(Evo) Luna Clock
(Ferrari) 3y3s
(Ferrari) Evans
(Ferrari) Loud Electronic Ferocious
(Goldeneye) Sound of Giallarhorn
(Gundam-Dude vs Kommisar) @ (Cinnamon Roll)
(Gundam-Dude) Bloom Nobly, Cherry Blossoms of Sumizome
(Gundam-Dude) Love Ward
(Gundam-Dude) Now and Forever
(Gundam-Dude) The Dark Blowhole
(HST) Person Who Conceives Frenzy
(i love gabba) 0
(i love gabba) One Phrase Blues
(Igorsson) Get Down
(Joe D vs Baq12) Beyond Abilities
(KgZ) 8 Bit Beach Dream
(Kommisar vs Roar176) Being
(Kommisar vs Tear) Ars Moriendi
(Kommisar) aNGrYgErMaNpHAntOM
(Kommisar) Dark Chancellor's Invisible Secret Robot Castle
(Kommisar) Fermion
(Kommisar) Futsuu no Uta
(Kommisar) Solid State Squad
(Lurker) Infinity of Our Love
(Midare) Song of Ashley
(moches + dood gone krazee) Moonshine
(moches) 100 Sec. Kitchen Battle!!
(moches) Balloon Park
(moches) Croqel Part I
(moches) Famicom Selecta
(moches) Programmed World
(moches) White Tornado
(N.T.M.) Bodom Beach
(N.T.M.) Title - Ending - Super Mario World
(Nick & Typh00n) YMCK LAST BOSS
(Noon) Day
(Noon) More More More
(Noon) The Exit Track
(OperationStrawbarry) Picking Flowers at Night

aritsts if your file isn't in this pack, it's in the next one. be patient hehu
kommisar[os] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:35 PM   #2
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: Xoon 4 red version release

Does Title - Ending - Super Mario World have gfx yet?
Coolboyrulez0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:41 PM   #3
Extremex
FFR Player

what is this i dont even
Extremex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:47 PM   #4
stargroup
FFR Player

reviews

(_.Spitfire._) Men's Milk Booster Rifle - horrible song and horrible file, quit out 1.5/10

(Baq12) Return of Salieri - only good parts of the file were the first solo and the slow section. a few patterns were interesting but overall BARELY worth playing due to dumpstream 5/10
(Baq12) Roppongi Rumble - solid, a few parts where flow was dangerously close to breaking, solo was meh 4/10
(Baq12) Storm Eagle's Stage - generic dumpstream again. mines were moderately innovative 3.5/10
(Baq12) The Sound of Truth - it's got some decent stuff but you seriously don't test your patterns enough 3.5/10

Baq12 - dude's got potential. only problem is that the patterns are too conservative and there's not enough playtesting. sync seems okay but it means nothing if the patterns aren't there. also stop dumpstreaming

(cedolad) Cybertron - not bad, just wanted to say a few things. first of all, nobody opens a file with that kind of long fade in. it's really annoying. second, although your patterns are fun, you still lack a little bit of technicality. in addition to this, don't use 48th and 64th rolls, they're stupid. also watch out for freeze abuse near the beginning. otherwise, not too bad 5/10

(Cherubi + moches + Kommisar) Mystic 11 - wow tone down the minifreezes. ending needs more punch. otherwise, fantastic file 7/10

(Cherubi) Hyperdr!ve - solid old-school file. refrain needs some pattern adjustment though 6/10

(Devin) Blue Concerto - surprisingly good. captures the essence of the piece (love the bombastic chords) and flows nicely. all the stepartist needs now is more experience 7/10

(Dimentio) Mugen- not too bad. minifreezes and patterns are a tad random and many of the critical tension transitions are completely wrong. 4.5/10

(EnR) Heretics & Killers - not too bad. somewhat minimalistic but still gets the point across. beginning was the best part of the file though. rest of the file from there just seems like the step artist lost momentum. 4/10

(Evo) Luna Clock - why the hell did you restep this. zagh's file is much cleaner. only upside is a few parts in the end solo is better but that's it. docking points for a pointless restep. 3/10

(Ferrari) 3y3s - ew 1.5/10
(Ferrari) Evans - stylistically different than linus's but still essentially the same flow plus mines. 2/10
(Ferrari) Loud Electronic Ferocious - fun. very messy but fun 4.5/10

Ferrari - put more effort in your stuff and they'll come out pretty good. keep it up

(Goldeneye) Sound of Giallarhorn - quit out. file's just uninteresting 2/10

(Gundam-Dude vs Kommisar) @ (Cinnamon Roll) - very cute, but unfortunately fills are very very sloppy and create a huge difficulty inconsistency. solo wasn't stepped very well at all. 5/10
(Gundam-Dude) Bloom Nobly, Cherry Blossoms of Sumizome - beginning was barely playable, and then when the song blew into full force it became a dumpstream. quit out. 2/10
(Gundam-Dude) Love Ward - decent and somewhat innovative. unfortunately some parts of the file are annoying, like the rolls and 8th freezes and jacks 5.5/10
(Gundam-Dude) Now and Forever - ffffffff I was so proud of this file until the jumpstream/roll at the end. good job fudging the song right at the end. 6/10
(Gundam-Dude) The Dark Blowhole - beginning is weird despite the attempt and most of the song is much too dense :steel world: 3.5/10

Gundam-Dude - if you have a good idea of what you're doing your files turn out great, but as soon as you lose momentum the file turns to ****. also you need to be careful not to use bad concepts in the first place haha

(HST) Person Who Conceives Frenzy - oh you think you're so funny with your polyrhythms (otherwise file is superb) 6/10

(i love gabba) 0 - most of the file is done wrong and it's overall very messy. patterns are moderately fun in the old-school way but that wasn't even the goal here. quit out 3.5/10
(i love gabba) One Phrase Blues - this file confused me. some parts ruled while others plain sucked. watch out for the density right before the freeze roll in the beginning 5/10

(Igorsson) Get Down - this would be much better if the large chords weren't so awkward. patterns are ok but waaaay too messy. have more structure and flow will come as well. also don't root your notes on [24], it makes it feel like it's leaning rather than resolving. 3.5/10

(Joe D vs Baq12) Beyond Abilities - quit out. I can't even describe why this file doesn't work, it just doesn't 2/10

(KgZ) 8 Bit Beach Dream - very fun, solid, despite symmetry syndrome 6.5/10

(Kommisar vs Roar176) Being - cleanest rock song in the pack so far. generally nothing much I can say, only one section I thought could've been done better. 7/10

(Kommisar vs Tear) Ars Moriendi - wow soo messy. beginning is full of retarded freezes, there is a bit of inconsistency, and overall just messy. quit out. 3/10

(Kommisar) aNGrYgErMaNpHAntOM - one of the best old-school style sims I've played. clean but full of power. 7/10
(Kommisar) Dark Chancellor's Invisible Secret Robot Castle - clean but dense. don't like the new polyrhythms but still a good file. 6/10
(Kommisar) Fermion - very, very nice, gave me chills. jack theory combined with a few new techniques with an old-school feel. I have to say that I could not have done better. 8/10
(Kommisar) Futsuu no Uta - quit out. not my tastes sorry. na/10
(Kommisar) Solid State Squad - wisely layered. unfortunately, I couldn't feel as much effort as I did with the other files. still fun though. 6/10

Kommisar - what else is there to say lmfao

(Lurker) Infinity of Our Love - freezes. I hate long freezes. besides that, patterns could be refined slightly. 5/10

(Midare) Song of Ashley - absolutely not. na/10

(moches + dood gone krazee) Moonshine - actually really good. only criticism is that it feels a bit bland because of the lack of special techniques used. 7/10

(moches) 100 Sec. Kitchen Battle!! - not gonna review this because I'll **** all over it simply because I'm making a chart myself. na/10
(moches) Balloon Park - solid file, not much to say. 5/10
(moches) Croqel Part I - very cute file. succeeds in the minimalistic feel. 5/10
(moches) Famicom Selecta - I don't think so. 3/10
(moches) Programmed World - very cool patterns in this one. could use some more jack theory though. 6/10
(moches) White Tornado - nice little file, nothing too special. density consistency would be nice though 4.5/10

moches - you're improving a lot dude. just be sure to playtest a lot and use some more techniques. otherwise you won't get very far from here on

(N.T.M.) Bodom Beach - wow dude. great flow and solid patterns. where'd you come from? all you really need left is to learn some fancier techniques. for example, 2nd freeze in m16 can be a trill, there are potential grace-freezes, and you missed a few important cymbals. otherwise pretty darn good. 7/10
(N.T.M.) Title - Ending - Super Mario World - huge contrast to bodom. patterns and flow are average and there aren't any special techniques. irrelevant note: I don't think the artist is nintendo. try doing a little research and credit the composer correctly. 4/10

N.T.M. - either stick to your metal/rock songs or learn how to step other songs. message me sometime over a messenger and I can help you refine some techniques and make your metal/rock files incredible

(Nick & Typh00n) YMCK LAST BOSS - this actually had a few decent ideas, but unfortunately is one of the sloppiest files I've ever played, and obviously there's the bs issue. 2/10

(Noon) Day - yellow note syndrome is very clever I'll admit. overall, file feels unstable. good try on the jack theory, but there's a lot of room for improvement 4/10
(Noon) More More More - what is this **** 2.5/10
(Noon) The Exit Track - some parts were okay others were stupid. also what the hell percussion rolls everywhere everyone knows I hate them 3/10

Noon - not bad, but you're still unfamiliar with a lot of the patterns and techniques that are frequently used. just keep stepping and you'll get the experience for that soon

(OperationStrawbarry) Picking Flowers at Night - I noticed a few planned out patterns, but most of it is dumpy and the percussion/buzz rolls pissed me off. quit out. 3/10

overall my idea of the pack so far is this: surprisingly good concepts with average to poor execution. you guys have the potential, you just need to playtest more and stop making dumps. don't lose momentum and put more effort in your files, down to the last measure
Old 09-19-2009, 03:28 PM   #5
Gundam-Dude
`~`
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

(_.Spitfire._) Men's Milk Booster Rifle
Questionable file and song choice is lol. Good for scoring but nothing more. 5/10

(Baq12) Return of Salieri
A bit long and repetitive but solid Baq file as usual. 7/10

(Baq12) Roppongi Rumble
Same as above. 7/10

(Baq12) Storm Eagle's Stage
Not much of a fan of this compared to your other files but it's nice to see you stepping other songs for a change. Enjoyable to some extent. 5/10

(Baq12) The Sound of Truth
Enjoyable. Solid Baq file as usual. 8/10

(cedolad) Cybertron
See Bufang's review. Enjoyable as well. 6/10

(Cherubi + moches + Kommisar) Mystic 11
FREEZE ABUSE. But well stepped and fun. 8/10

(Cherubi) Hyperdr!ve
Nice old school style file. Rather fun but could use some work on a few sections. 6/10

(Devin) Blue Concerto
Very fun and well stepped. Lots of replay value as well. 9/10

(Dimentio) Mugen
Better than iamme's file. Enjoyable to some extent. Couple of transitions irked me. 7/10

(EnR) Heretics & Killers
Nice old school style file. Decently structured but could use work on a few areas. 6/10

(Evo) Luna Clock
Didn't really need a restep since Zagh's file was awesome. Only thing great about this is the solo. 6/10

(Ferrari) 3y3s
Mine usage was great. Understepped in sections but technically accurate and enjoyable to some extent. 7/10

(Ferrari) Evans
Same flow and layering as Linus' file just different patterns that aren't gay to hit pretty much. 6/10

(Ferrari) Loud Electronic Ferocious
Jack theory made this file that much better and fun. 8/10

(Goldeneye) Sound of Giallarhorn
Pretty much a direct conversion from the Solo chart and nothing more. 6/10

(Gundam-Dude vs Kommisar) @ (Cinnamon Roll)
Very cute file. Both charts are completely different which shows exactly how collaborations should really be like. Both cater to different audiences and are very fun. 9/10

(Gundam-Dude) Bloom Nobly, Cherry Blossoms of Sumizome
Dark PHOENiX dumpstream and nothing more. 6/10

(Gundam-Dude) Love Ward
Arguably my best file to date. Very fun and innovative. 9/10

(Gundam-Dude) Now and Forever
Pretty much a direct conversion from the Solo chart but with additional stuff from me. Ending is a dump, I know. I only did it to contribute to Climax theory otherwise I would've completely avoided it. 7/10

(Gundam-Dude) The Dark Blowhole
Best Dark PHOENiX file ever. 8.5/10

(HST) Person Who Conceives Frenzy
Polyrhythms are fun on Solo but on Singles it's ****ing dumb as ****. Still enjoyable though. 6/10 on Singles chart. 8/10 on the Solo chart.

(i love gabba) 0
Messy in a bunch of areas but definitely better than Linus' file. 7/10

(i love gabba) One Phrase Blues
Rather artistic and very fun. 8/10

(Igorsson) Get Down
Dumpy but fun, lmfao. 8/10

(Joe D vs Baq12) Beyond Abilities
Wasn't much of a fan of this. Accurately stepped and all but it was pretty generic aside from the solo. 6/10

(KgZ) 8 Bit Beach Dream
Nice old school style file and nothing more. 5/10

(Kommisar vs Roar176) Being
Very fun. Freezes were semi-abused. 8/10

(Kommisar vs Tear) Ars Moriendi
Amazing file. Definitely one of your best to date. 9/10

(Kommisar) aNGrYgErMaNpHAntOM
**** YOUR SONG CHOICE FOR ALWAYS CHOOSING AGK MADS. Aside from that, it's got a nice old school feel to it and it's enjoyable. 7/10

(Kommisar) Dark Chancellor's Invisible Secret Robot Castle
Straightforward and enjoyable. 7/10

(Kommisar) Fermion
How to make files with replay value. Very fun. 8.5/10

(Kommisar) Futsuu no Uta
This file grew on me. I still find this very fun to playthrough. 9/10

(Kommisar) Solid State Squad
How to make files with replay value. SOLORD STATE SQUAD. 8/10

(Lurker) Infinity of Our Love
Solid file to a fruity song. I enjoyed this. 8/10

(Midare) Song of Ashley
Didn't play yet.

(moches + dood gone krazee) Moonshine
FREEZE ABUSE. 2nd section of the file is messy and doesn't transition too well with the first. Other than that, file is pretty alright. 7/10

(moches) 100 Sec. Kitchen Battle!!
Better than my version, that's for sure. Enjoyable MA file. 8/10

(moches) Balloon Park
Lack of replay value and fun factor. Rainbow notes spice up the file a bit but other than that I wouldn't play this more than once. 6/10

(moches) Croqel Part I
File grew on me once I played it through again. Definitely like this more than Sunrag now. Very fun and straightforward. 8/10

(moches) Famicom Selecta
moches stepped up his game and finally made something decently hard. Pretty good scoring file and fun steps. 7/10

(moches) Programmed World
Xmods and mines were great. Though, it is kinda generic due to song choice. 7.5/10

(moches) White Tornado
Rainbow notes made it enjoyable. Noticed some inconsistencies and errors after playing through this again but overall it's pretty alright. 6.5/10

(N.T.M.) Bodom Beach
Straightforward NTM file. Nothing too notable compared to your other files. 6/10

(N.T.M.) Title - Ending - Super Mario World
Playing this gives me a sense of nostalgia, haha. Very fun file. Also nice to see song variation and stepping styles from you. 8/10

(Nick & Typh00n) YMCK LAST BOSS
**** YOUR TRILLZ. Solo is a mess despite fixing it up. 2/10

(Noon) Day
Typical Noon file. As moches mentioned, the 48th/64th long hold bull**** was annoying.

(Noon) More More More
Probably your best file. Awesome song and unique stepping style. Jacks contribute nicely to climax theory. 7.5/10

(Noon) The Exit Track
Some rainbow bursts were extremely gay to hit. Aside from them, file is enjoyable to some extent though it gets a bit generic. 7/10

(OperationStrawbarry) Picking Flowers at Night
You've finally stepped something decent which is nice to see. Long and repetitive but structured decently. 6/10

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:06 PM   #6
moches
FFR Player

(_.Spitfire._) Men's Milk Booster Rifle - personally don't enjoy this at all but I can see a few people liking it. good technically however. 4/10
(Baq12) Return of Salieri - iirc this dragged on a bit but overall had a few fun parts. 6.5/10
(Baq12) Roppongi Rumble - repetitive but quite enjoyable, would play again 7/10
(Baq12) Storm Eagle's Stage - surprisingly had p. good variation for a VGmetal file. mines were okay but if they'd been used with more discretion they would have worked better imo. not one of my favorites in this pack. 5/10
(Baq12) The Sound of Truth - has a few things that could flow better, overall not a bad file 7/10
(cedolad) Cybertron - stargroup hit it on the head. I still find this decently fun 6/10
(Cherubi) Hyperdr!ve - some of this was good and some of this was...not. needs a bit of work. 5.5/10
(Cherubi + moches + Kommisar) Mystic 11 - I <3 you stargroup. imo this is really fun but some parts have freeze abuse. 8/10
(Devin) Blue Concerto - this **** was fantastic. awesome chords, piano notes, great song, this file just plain had it all. will definitely play again 9/10
(Dimentio) Mugen- pretty fun, mines get a bit annoying especially the ones in the chorus but it's fine. 6.5/10
(EnR) Heretics & Killers - good, band is against my religion so I need to play this without sound 7/10
(Evo) Luna Clock - don't know if this is better than zagh's or not, solo seems sort of cool though 5/10
(Ferrari) 3y3s - contrary to everybody else, I actually like this file, rofl. sorry 7/10
(Ferrari) Evans - not too sure about this. mines are more unneccesary than Tyra show reruns. rest seems generic but fine 5.5/10
(Ferrari) Loud Electronic Ferocious - fun 7/10
(Goldeneye) Sound of Giallarhorn - nothing special but it works. enjoyable 6/10
(Gundam-Dude vs Kommisar) @ (Cinnamon Roll) - good overall, probably like this almost as much as Love Ward. a few parts had problems (hard bursts are a tad annoying). took me a while to figure out what all those 48th notes were for but it works I guess. solo is kinda lame. 7.5/10
(Gundam-Dude) Bloom Nobly, Cherry Blossoms of Sumizome - like this a little bit, nothing special to me though. beginning is cool 6/10
(Gundam-Dude) Love Ward - really fun for me, I was surprised. the rolls and end jack are kind of blech, but it's cool. fruity song with great steps. 8/10
(Gundam-Dude) Now and Forever - actually like this file now. I don't think it's inconsistent anymore. I do agree about the ending sucking nuts though. 7/10
(Gundam-Dude) The Dark Blowhole - rules, a few things that could have been fixed (hands near 900~ combo, piano chordstepping) but the rest is awesome. way to go Gundam you're gotten a lot better. 8/10
(HST) Person Who Conceives Frenzy - holy friggin crap those polyrhythms were gay, if it weren't for those this would be my favorite HST file 6.5/10
(i love gabba) 0 - messy but pretty enjoyable. I still don't get the jack parts. seems better than Linus' but doesn't resonate fully with me 6.5/10
(i love gabba) One Phrase Blues - super fun. technicalities again are ignored a bit but whatever it's cool. 7.5/10
(Igorsson) Get Down - IF YOU GET DOWN ON ME, I'LL GET DOWN ON YOU 8/10
(Joe D vs Baq12) Beyond Abilities - the constant down jacking was annoying at the beginning, at least switch them up a little. crazy color notes though, overall not a legendary file but it's something I wouldn't mind playing now and then 6.5/10
(KgZ) 8 Bit Beach Dream - old-school style steps that focus on fun. mine usage is yucky though. i'd play this with mines off 5.5/10
(Kommisar vs Roar176) Being - really fun overall. one part could have been improved a bit though (the easy part). also could have cut down on a few freezes. 8/10
(Kommisar vs Tear) Ars Moriendi - okay I was right this file is amazing. beginning is bad imo, but picks up very well from there. probably in my top 3 for this pack 9/10
(Kommisar) aNGrYgErMaNpHAntOM - u mad 7.5/10
(Kommisar) Dark Chancellor's Invisible Secret Robot Castle - simply made Kiltune file with a few nice touches (mines were done pretty well, this was a bitch to FC) 7/10
(Kommisar) Fermion - fun as **** if **** were fun (circular logic hehe) 8.5/10
(Kommisar) Futsuu no Uta - same 8.5/10
(Kommisar) Solid State Squad - same 7/10
(Lurker) Infinity of Our Love - good file. freezes could have been shortened (the ones in the 32nd roll would have worked better as minifreezes since it gets hard to read) and a few patterns I would have done differently but it's fine. 7.5/10
(Midare) Song of Ashley - probably awesome
(moches + dood gone krazee) Moonshine - freeze overload (300+ rofl) but fun. well done dood gone krazee (he fixed a few things in my part) 7/10
(moches) 100 Sec. Kitchen Battle!! - i'm quite proud of this 8/10
(moches) Balloon Park - simple and short, color notes keep this interesting but not too much replay value 6.5/10
(moches) Croqel Part I - also super happy with the way this turned out. don't play with mines off. sissies. 8.5/10
(moches) Famicom Selecta - i will admit the mines near the end are aids. brb fixing a few of them. other than that, this is probably the hardest serious file i will ever make 7/10
(moches) Programmed World - apparently Kommisar really like this. file's fine. once again, DON'T PLAY WITH THE DAMN MINES OFF UGH 7/10
(moches) White Tornado - yea there's a few errors in this I need to fix. sorry. I'll be more careful next time. 6/10
(N.T.M.) Bodom Beach - not one of my favorite NTM files. still not a bad file. done quite cleanly 6.5/10
(N.T.M.) Title - Ending - Super Mario World - i remember i liked this 7/10
(Nick & Typh00n) YMCK LAST BOSS - imho this is crap 1/10
(Noon) Day - I like this better than I remember, those parts where you put a step RIGHT after a freeze were annoying though 5/10
(Noon) More More More - noon's best file for me. great song, unique steps. jacks at the end are a nice touch. has a good feel hahaa. 7.5/10
(Noon) The Exit Track - i think i like this...i probably do 6.5/10
(OperationStrawbarry) Picking Flowers at Night - apparently everybody else likes this. imho it's really overlong but done decently well for a Strawbarry file. he's improved. congrats 5.5/10

there I'm done whew
moches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:17 PM   #7
kommisar[os]
Banned

tear did the whole beginning of ars moriendi

i probably shoulda redone everything
Old 09-19-2009, 07:26 PM   #8
Patashu
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile Author

Location: we traced the call...it's coming from inside the house
Send a message via AIM to Patashu Send a message via MSN to Patashu Send a message via Yahoo to Patashu

so all patashu files are in xoooooon 4 blue huh

was it just a random pick
Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png
Patashu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:29 PM   #9
kommisar[os]
Banned

I went in order of artist and whichever had gfx at the time lmao
Old 09-19-2009, 07:54 PM   #10
Patashu
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Patashu Send a message via MSN to Patashu Send a message via Yahoo to Patashu

ah ok
Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
Old 09-19-2009, 08:24 PM   #11
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

blue was the better game anyway
Old 09-19-2009, 08:32 PM   #12
icontrolyourworld
Enjoy life!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

This pack rules
icontrolyourworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:50 PM   #13
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.

Send a message via AIM to EnR Send a message via MSN to EnR

(EnR) Heretics & Killers - good, band is against my religion so I need to play this without sound 7/10
What religion is that O.o
Old 09-19-2009, 08:52 PM   #14
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.

Send a message via AIM to EnR Send a message via MSN to EnR

GET RIPPED

Warning, may cause overly large/long necks and oversized fists.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:14 PM   #15
lurkerasdf
FFR Player

noon stepped capsule
auto worst file in the pack
no wait that's my file nvm ~_~
also what the **** is up with the retarded amount of remakes/conversions jesus

Last edited by lurkerasdf; 09-19-2009 at 09:16 PM..
lurkerasdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:16 PM   #16
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

lurker if you make one more depressing/negative comment about yourself I'm gonna keel you

Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music
stargroup100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:17 PM   #17
lurkerasdf
FFR Player

~*~*~negative comment about myself~*~*~
Old 09-19-2009, 09:20 PM   #18
kommisar[os]
Banned

I assume not christianity? lmao

also theres bound to be a bunch of files you hate. im trying to get files that everyone will like, this means even bs dumps and overlayred files

quality in those domains remained however.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:44 PM   #19
lurkerasdf
FFR Player

well if you say that

0 - let's try to find someone who would prefer this to linus' it'll take longer than dcp2
100 sec kitchen battle - ok
3y3s - not playing this. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME
8 bit bitch dreams - boring. stick to bs files man
angrygermanphantom - it doesn't help that i never thought this **** was funny
ars moriendi - it is extremely obvious that the beginning was stepped by someone else. once you get past it, it gets a little fun
infinity of our love - i fell asleep while playtesting this file. that should explain everything wrong with it. also why does this have the worst gfx in the pack
more more more - should i use jacks or just a random pattern for this percussion let's find out *rolls 4d8*
mugen - interesting. could've done without the 24ths
solid state squad - i don't see anything particularly interesting about this file
the exit track - would've preferred sunrise dramamine

Last edited by lurkerasdf; 09-19-2009 at 09:51 PM..
Old 09-19-2009, 09:59 PM   #20
Patashu
FFR Simfile Author

the exit track owns **** da hatas