Closed Thread

Old 07-1-2017, 01:11 PM   #2041
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Surprising how that's what you got out of that, instead of there being 1 too many wolves in that night chat.

I knew you would say that. Let me correct you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makilaz View Post
there's 4 wolves and they're the only ones who would know anyone's exact role

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say here but it looks pretty bad
This game have FOUR wolves.

Makilaz is a wolf.
Makilaz said there's 4 wolves.
That is because there is indeed 4 wolves.
It's just a fake dumb tell, but that part is not important.

Forget mere convention such as reading the OP. We, the wolves, are truly experts and know our memes.
Old 07-1-2017, 01:11 PM   #2042
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

especially how that was your first post of the day raeko

Old 07-1-2017, 01:14 PM   #2043
Xiz
TWG Chaos

lol okay haku

Old 07-1-2017, 01:22 PM   #2044
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
lol okay haku
I secretly hope one of them flips Manfred von Karma.
Old 07-1-2017, 01:24 PM   #2045
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
We've had this discussion before haven't we
two times about the exact avatar in fact

Old 07-1-2017, 01:47 PM   #2046
Hakulyte
the Haku

Anyone thinks Sunfan/Makilaz are town ?
Old 07-1-2017, 01:48 PM   #2047
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Anyone thinks Sunfan/Makilaz are town ?
Sun no, makilaz maybe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 07-1-2017, 01:56 PM   #2048
Xiz
TWG Chaos

ive been reading majikarp as town but havent iso'd her today

Old 07-1-2017, 02:30 PM   #2049
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
Your clearly keeping up with the thread if you read haku's post and responded to him so quickly. Post more plz, your on the table for me today and if your town I wanna get you out of the way.
More like haku happened to message me about unrelated things right after he posted that, which prompted me to look at the thread. This is a weird thing to pick out imo. Especially the way you say you want to get me "out of the way". I'm town so I'd like to survive until end game along with the other humans, I have no reason to get fellow humans "out of the way"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 07-1-2017, 02:33 PM   #2050
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

To be fair, even if we know someone is human, not all humans should be allowed in the final 3. Haku, for example.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-1-2017, 02:45 PM   #2051
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
More like haku happened to message me about unrelated things right after he posted that, which prompted me to look at the thread. This is a weird thing to pick out imo. Especially the way you say you want to get me "out of the way". I'm town so I'd like to survive until end game along with the other humans, I have no reason to get fellow humans "out of the way"
Well, you voted Xiz and MML voted Xiz. If we're thinking at potential alternative scenarios where someone could potentially be a wolf, it makes sense to wonder where you are with the game overall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
To be fair, even if we know someone is human, not all humans should be allowed in the final 3. Haku, for example.
I guess that's fair if we go by history. (never won a F3)
Old 07-1-2017, 02:51 PM   #2052
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
Well, you voted Xiz and MML voted Xiz. If we're thinking at potential alternative scenarios where someone could potentially be a wolf, it makes sense to wonder where you are with the game overall.
I agree it makes sense to want me to post my thoughts. But Xiz's post seemed to accuse me of being sneaky or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 07-1-2017, 03:01 PM   #2053
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
I agree it makes sense to want me to post my thoughts. But Xiz's post seemed to accuse me of being sneaky or something
What's your game progression ?
Anything weird ?
What do you think of lynch/kills etc. ?

Please don't just go UTR and watch world burn.

Don't make me go like "I think the wolf team is "MML/Raeko/Lurker" just for the sake of forcing you to care.

Xiz has a point. We need some progression from you with the game.
Old 07-1-2017, 03:08 PM   #2054
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

We'll just call her UPS for now on.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-1-2017, 03:09 PM   #2055
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
short read list coming from where i'm from in the thread atm

1. thesunfan - kind of hard to say where you're at because i want to town lean you some times and other times your post come off scummy as fuq. i guess that could be from your shitposting because i don't expect you to shitpost. it comes off as you not caring which reminds of the last turbo. not a great way to read you though and i have to continuously remind myself that shitposting is just shitposting, no different to what i was doing.

2. Xelnya - most of what you have contributed up to where i'm at hasn't given me enough to really place you anywhere

3. FreezinIce - you have no idea how much fun i'm having reading your posts in the voice i had for you in that one vocaroo. i haven't played a wolf game with you and you are playing the same way you have been the times we've played together so i would say town

4. blindreper1179 - your lack of presence and your sick claim followed by your posting asking not to lynch you for being inactive right after xiz post is super scummy but that's all i really got from you

5. lurker - nothing to really say. i would rather see you post redacted bullshit than the little bit of nothing that you have posted so far. your interactions seem empty

6. sanzath - the question you asked about outing a blue PR is super sketch but i'll give you the benefit of doubt. your fear of being lynched d0 seems genuine but i think you're more than capable of faking that fear

7. flashflash account - what the fuck are you even doing

8. Hakulyte - i don't sense any difference from previous games i played with haku which have all been with town haku. i've yet to play a game with a wolf haku but if what others have said is true he doesn't seem like he has been sweating under any pressure. xiz claiming haku being sk is kind of a stretch imo because the post he quoted seems well within something haku would do i think

9. DarkManticoreX2 - hey what are you going to claim this game? please dont make it roleblocker again because that'd be pretty obvs

10. MixMasterLar - scum lean based on fire emblem game but that's all i really have to go off of which i don't feel very confident in tbh.

11. mellonxcollie - i hope ur internet works out for the best when you get it raeko!

12. Hateandhatred - i don't like how reserved he's been this game. i would say that has to do more with being intimidated by a full game rather than a junior game.

13. inDheart - there's a magic card i use to have that was like deal one damage to player you take two damage in return. this is you right now

14. Makilaz - i like her posts and nothing seems off about them but that's neither good nor bad

15. Xiz - i've liked his most recent posts but the lack of posts during the beginning is off putting. i don't have much experience playing with xiz outside of ltwg but he is always on the hunt asking a lot of questions in ltwg. not sure if this translate to forum or not.

16. Wayward Vagabond - im probably the best vigi you're ever going to see so remember the name

17. storn42 - woof as fuck but no nvm he's just a wallflower painted to look like a wolf
As good as confirmed town for me.
Old 07-1-2017, 03:26 PM   #2056
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

A lot of people are town reading you for this

Quote:
So, I've finally received the relevant information to prepare my case.

I believe the information shown here is accurate.

shows evidence to judge Roundbox
Code:
flashflash account is town. (VT)
Storn42 is town. (VT)
Sanzath is town. (VT)
MixMasterLar is wolf. (Roleblocker)
Therefore I,

Manfred Von Karma,

shall lead you to the truth as I am now ready to plead. I figured that as Hakulyte I am also impossible to lynch because I know that everyone knows that I know that they know that I am the best.

If I'm a wolf, I will formally slip according to the Hakulyte Slipping Convention Guide. I wrote dozen of novels about how to not play properly.

I've been distributing them around the world except on FFR and this is probably the reason why FFR players are doing so well against the world.

I would like to apologize to the other mafia communities. Regardless, I am grateful to their contribution as I am now rich over being bad at video games which was my dream since I was a little kid.

Now that the introduction is over, let's move on..

Thanks for welcoming me your honor, as I already said, I am Manfred Von Karma. I've been undefeated for 40 years. You probably know me for my perfect cases. I'm the most legit thing you've ever seen since rzr.
The Contract Killer contacted me to come to the courtroom and I hurried as fast as I could.

I used my night action on Sunfan. He will check red to everyone. I guarantee it; otherwise I'm not a wolf.

That contradiction being said, it's time for my case with Sunfan/Makilaz because I'm tired of their performance. I already softed D0 because I knew my wolf partner MML was Franziska von Karma too.

You guys aren't picking things up. You guys aren't roleplaying some sick Ace Attorney memes. This needs to cease at once.

I'm the 4th wolf. I'm here to break conventions and show you the truth. This is no joke. I even took the time to correct myself and leave slips for you to find them. I'll show them because I'm that confident.

Perfect Proof:

This is the 2nd wolf. She knew that I knew that I was going to troll and followed along because the game wasn't really going anywhere at this point in time. She's also town reading me like she did with MML.

So, as I said, both Makilaz and me knew that Franziska von Karma was MML at this point. That's how classy we are and you should fancy these memes postgame too or even better; become part of it.

Don't believe me? I slipped early game too and storn picked it up.

I actually wanted to do like Makilaz did early game and act like MML was definitely town.

I even questioned the vote on him near EoD and eventually voted him because I wanted some sick town credibility.

Thankfully, I got rid of storn with the help of Shelly de Killer also known as Xiz because leaving evidence is a bad thing. It's okay, you guys will never see through my open wolfing. Even if you vote me, I will leave the court immediately and flip another alignment because I'm rich and the judge cannot stop me from flipping something that is not red. This world is corrupted I tell you.

Honestly, I love the guy. We share a common goal of making this case as clean as possible by getting rid of town. He figured I was a wolf and backed off from me by saying I'm probably not a wolf. He's reading me as SK because we talked earlier on about "not killing the SK" so I can act as a backup SK for him while he keeps getting rid of town players. That was some great god tier master plan. I'm proud of myself. I also got rid of Sanzath to frame Sunfan and H&H. In the case of Sunfan, it's because he spent a lot of time talking with Sanzath in the previous games and therefore Sanzath had to be in the back of his mind. H&H is only because of #Team Québec.

Anyway, without further ado, let's move on to why this game is already over.

Sunfan self-voting ? Just don't if you can in the future. It made me W/T you with Sanzath. Sanzath rip and flipped town already.

Why would you say that you've already said it before (?)

The welcome back part feels like a ploy to make it sounds like you didn't talk to each others in wolf chat pregame.

MML definitely town ? This is the first place where I link you both (Sunfan/Makilaz) to MML as wolves.

Going defensive instead of brushing things off ?

if I die, __________

Wolf Haku tier.

Refer to: #1229

Yeah, I think that's a deep psychology read because I think Sanzath has been on your mind lately. I'd even go as far as thinking you NK'd him. Well, we were in wolfchat together.

Doesn't take game seriously and FreezinIce is pretty much confirmed town(Trucy Wright) now.

asdf.

Please don't buss me, I'm with you.

Well, flashflash account was town. I think this makes you look kinda bad now.

Link to MML established.
Kind of defensive like Sunfan.

I could keep going about you, but you felt off all game for me and I think you didn't really do anything particularly game solving knowing the information we know now.
@FFA was town. @FreezinIce is mostly confirmed town (Trucy Wright).

Consistency with defensive patterns for MML with Sunfan/Makilaz as well. (See Makilaz's section where he tries to give her a pass out of nowhere)

Wolf Team Voting Patterns:

MixMasterLar -> Xiz (targeting the potential SK)
Hakulyte ->MixMasterLar (hammering my wolf partner like a boss)
Makilaz -> Hateandhatred (saving MML)
thesunfan -> Hateandhatred (saving MML)

SK Pattern:

Xiz -> MixMasterLar (trying to get rid of the player voting him)
Xiz -> Hateandhatred (realizing he should lynch town players first)

NK Distribution:

Storn kill: (Xiz)

Sanzath kill (Hakulyte/Sunfan):

It was my idea. I thought he was PR hiding and I wanted sweet revenge from the jTWG. Sunfan wanted to NK someone else, but I convinced him to go for Sanzath.

Too bad he wasn't PR. #ForeverBad

jk I have little to no idea with Sanzath, but that's how I see it.

Easter Egg: I called out XelNya being towny from of caps because we were June 28th and it was the International Caps Lock Day. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caps_lock#International_Caps_Lock_Day

That was a really obscure Manfred Von Karma soft btw. If you're XelNya, there's white text here for you, but it's nothing important.

There you go, the foolishness that is this case is over.

I've been trying to compensate the lack of chaos from flashflash account's absence. I hope I did it right.
Bringing chaos into a game, and distracting like this isn't townie

Even if this post is magically good, which that's not the vibe I get from skimming it there's zero reason as a town to create chaos here

what you doin' you little shit

maybe I don't get it

The only hard useful thing I can pick out of this post is this:

I used my night action on Sunfan. He will check red to everyone. I guarantee it; otherwise I'm not a wolf.

And not because following it is a way to clear Haku, because it's not, but because there's totally something below the surface level with this.

Haku care to like, not be dumb and be blunt about it
Old 07-1-2017, 03:31 PM   #2057
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post

And not because following it is a way to clear Haku, because it's not, but because there's totally something below the surface level with this.

Haku care to like, not be dumb and be blunt about it
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Manfred von Karma - The Forger: A perfect record. A perfect case. These are the foundations of the von Karmas, and you uphold them to the highest standard. To maintain the perfect case for this new trial, you may forge evidence. During pregame, you may select a non-wolf player. That player will show up as guilty to all checks and visit every night kill scene.
-shrugs-
Old 07-1-2017, 03:32 PM   #2058
Hakulyte
the Haku

I just realized it's a pregame action.

rofl
Old 07-1-2017, 03:36 PM   #2059
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]