Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2018, 09:49 PM   #10
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
it probably happens often that at least someone doesn't vote, but the non-voting/off-wagon-voting rate isn't usually this bad. activity in general has been on a downturn recently, and this game taking a while to fill might have contributed, with several of the generally more active players becoming unable to play

we can kind of do both, but i would lean toward clearing out some people who aren't really playing, for two reasons:
-the people who are active now are either the ones who voted ffa yesterday, or me (with curry and rice being somewhere in the middle i would say). so out of that group i feel like i owe the others each some kind of deference for now
-the people who aren't active are many

phantoms haven't really been a thing for a while - i pretty much lost the first game i played to them and that triggered a debate (though i think they were getting less popular by then too). post minimums have been the newer thing but i don't think this game has one
Assuming most people have their wits about them, and I am sure that is probably everyone if not most, wouldn't a wolf agree more to eliminating a presence who isn't around/barely around just because its essentially giving them a free out? If I was one of the remaining wolves or the Ada, I would tend more to leave the players who aren't around and have a bigger focus on the bigger voices of the group. What is scarier to me is someone who can talk so much that they cause you to corner yourself a slip up. Someone who isn't around can't do that and won't gain as much information as a result. Is that a fair statement or have things changed that much since I last played?