Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2022, 07:43 PM   #301
lurker
ur worst nitemare
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 202 - GAME THREAD

it is impossible to depend on haku being around to explain by his own admission, he is actually more sus if he comes back
Old 07-13-2022, 07:47 PM   #302
bugkid666
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Why is there no role post at the start, is this a mystery game or something
amogus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
dude your list was as substantial as a corporate public apology
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them
Old 07-13-2022, 07:53 PM   #303
bugkid666
FFR Player

right now i'm leaning towards hateandhatred or haku.

hateandhatred just because he generally has been inactive. I don't prefer to do it, but the only contribution has been "haku sus" so ideally i'd like to hear more from him in the next hour or so.

haku because while I don't necessarily think he is giving me scum vibes, I think for a lot of people they are a big "?" and i'd prefer to resolve that line of thought considering I have no stronger scum leans atm.

freezin has also been fairly quiet but i'm fine giving him a pass since he just subbed in today.

Quote:
dude your list was as substantial as a corporate public apology
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them
Old 07-13-2022, 08:08 PM   #304
star-crossed
FFR Player

I seem to have glossed over quite a few things from today for some reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
also RIP storn I was having fun playing with you (((( before the twist I thought you were wolf tho lol
I find this surprising because of your explanation of how the whole applicant-Haku debacle from Day 0 played out. Can you explain this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Typically in games like this, coms from the host are genuine truth unless stated otherwise. We have one or two scum teams. And i’d lean towards one.

I suspect the game lore is based off the survey, or is just mindless dribble not worth focus.

In short I think we have one scum team and can treat everything as normal and ignore flavor.

Mostly posting this so it’s just so I can avoid the second guessing stage later.
I see no reason why there would be two teams?? That is not on brand for among us, and I think we can take T-Force at face value that there are two impostors among us. A team of two is normal for 10 player among us, and pretty close to the balance for a normal game of ours, especially with the night start.

Your attitude seems pretty different from Day 0 and I am unsure what to make of it at this point. Even if that is because you think that the game had not actually started then, do you not want closure on anything that you were pursuing at the time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
If FFA town, Haku could be doing a little spew here to semi-incriminate FFA. Perhaps Haku thought they could be the likely target given everyone's reads on them and saw FFA as an easy person to attach themself to
I never said it was a great strategy, but that would be some wolf motivation
OK, I can kind of see that. And I can see why you think of it as an odd thing to say, but in my mind, it seems on brand for how Haku tends to think about the game and talk about himself. I guess I thought it slightly less likely to make it past the filters of the brain as a wolf though, given that.

I mostly see Haku's play today as somebody short-circuiting because they feel like they have insufficient time and information to act on. I think that that explains the shifts in tone from meme-voting to setup spec focus and such. I guess you can argue he can feel that way as either alignment and be having trouble knowing what to say as a wolf either. I most likely will end up pushing a counterwagon, and we will see what happens.

Quote:
Ill try to be around when i can but i probably only have at most 3-4 hours of free time till start of saturday.

Someone crystalize what has happened so far so i can snort it thru my eye holes
There is not that much to read in this fortunately, and I would recommend focusing more on the current Day. I thought "Day 0" was pretty quiet. The big hubbub happened on page 2-3 and we also had an awkward day end where nobody really knew who to vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post

i am somewhat doubtful about this, i think it would just be redundant for him to link the post immediately after that one

So you're saying you think T-Force is too lazy to link to when the game actually started?? In that case why label post 227 as the post when the game started??
Old 07-13-2022, 08:15 PM   #305
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Who are your towns rn rbx
probably lurker somewhat, MAYBE star but neither of those are strong. I'd put lurker as a town lean, and star with a hint of town.

Hateandhatred I see lurking, so that's cool. I'm ready for a post or two. Haku left with some weird posts and an even weirder vote. them pointing at votes to each other is notable in the event one flips wolf. I think it's a stand-out vote from both of them for different reasons

everyone else is relatively in the middle, in a weird ??? space like Xel (because you have not really done anything notable iirc, and that's not meant in offense, I just don't really remember you pushing for lots of things)
Old 07-13-2022, 08:25 PM   #306
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

VOTE COUNT
Hateandhatred: 1 - Hakulyte (280)
Hakulyte: 1 - lurker (290)
-
Yet to vote: roundbox, bugkid666, FreezinIce, Hateandhatred, XelNya, flashflash account, star-crossed

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to insta.

-

There is 1 hour and 35 minutes remaining.

Last edited by T-Force; 07-13-2022 at 08:25 PM..
Old 07-13-2022, 08:25 PM   #307
star-crossed
FFR Player

Why do you not like bugkid as much?
Old 07-13-2022, 08:29 PM   #308
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
probably lurker somewhat, MAYBE star but neither of those are strong. I'd put lurker as a town lean, and star with a hint of town.

Hateandhatred I see lurking, so that's cool. I'm ready for a post or two. Haku left with some weird posts and an even weirder vote. them pointing at votes to each other is notable in the event one flips wolf. I think it's a stand-out vote from both of them for different reasons

everyone else is relatively in the middle, in a weird ??? space like Xel (because you have not really done anything notable iirc, and that's not meant in offense, I just don't really remember you pushing for lots of things)
What is lurker based on
I liked them yesterday but not as much today

-----

Quote:
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 07-13-2022, 08:29 PM   #309
lurker
ur worst nitemare

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
So you're saying you think T-Force is too lazy to link to when the game actually started?? In that case why label post 227 as the post when the game started??
i just think it's extremely pattern-breaking for this to be the case
it's not a matter of being lazy, it's a matter of, the post is 3 down, fucking scroll to it
Old 07-13-2022, 08:30 PM   #310
flashflash account
FFR Player

If star is a wolf I will eat Wolfe's sock

-----

Quote:
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 07-13-2022, 08:41 PM   #311
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
i just think it's extremely pattern-breaking for this to be the case
it's not a matter of being lazy, it's a matter of, the post is 3 down, fucking scroll to it
Sorry I still do not know what point you are trying to make. The only point I am trying to make is that it is mod confirmed that our Day 0 posts were from before the game we are currently playing started, which is a factor in considering how much we should care about Day 0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
If star is a wolf I will eat Wolfe's sock
Haha this is a little embarrassing for me
Old 07-13-2022, 08:47 PM   #312
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

the more I reread the xel vote into hateandhatred vote, the more it looks like performance art given the whole lot of NO EVIDENCE supporting anything regarding Xel
Old 07-13-2022, 08:51 PM   #313
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."

My lean list for whoever may care

bugkid is pretty solidly town for me right now.
I am slightly leaning on FFA being town, but the post about the relevancy of d0 can look weird depending on what role he is
starcrossed doesn't look perfect, but he's a town lean.
haku looks a little weird, I would say slight town lead just because he's not being defensive much at all, and well, it's haku lol. I definitely think his behavior is strange overall, and he's usually the postcount god. but yeah, irl gets in the way. I think he could change soon in my eyes. His vote on me honestly looks decent.
xelnya looks ok. about as good as I've seen him play town.

Quote:
Someone crystalize what has happened so far so i can snort it thru my eye holes
this is gorgeous imagery thanks. also you look ok. I hate that we can't compare your behavior with d0 due to circumstances though.

lurker gets a slight scum lean but its about a post away from making me think otherwise.
roundbox I lean town. He and bugkid look like the two trying to solve the game the most.
Old 07-13-2022, 08:53 PM   #314
Hateandhatred

Also I've never played or watched among us, so I assume this is mostly flavor.
Old 07-13-2022, 08:57 PM   #315
Hateandhatred

I did a bit of comparison between d0 and d1, and honestly I don't find that there's a lot to go for. If anything, the storn suspicion clouds my judgement because I definitely feel like wolves had no idea they were wolves.
Old 07-13-2022, 08:58 PM   #316
Hateandhatred

Also I'm not sure who to park a vote on between lurker and haku for this phase, but I'm'a do haku simply for survivability lol

haku
Old 07-13-2022, 08:58 PM   #317
lurker
ur worst nitemare

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Sorry I still do not know what point you are trying to make. The only point I am trying to make is that it is mod confirmed that our Day 0 posts were from before the game we are currently playing started, which is a factor in considering how much we should care about Day 0.
i don't believe this and am happy to get voted for not believing this
Old 07-13-2022, 09:07 PM   #318
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
I did find that T-Force described the time frame before Night 1 as being "a phase." It just seems to not have been a real Day phase, and it was before the time he declares the game to have started.

I am not saying that I sus you, I am just trying to clarify what seems to be the public information we have.
Old 07-13-2022, 09:10 PM   #319
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I'm with you on this one

hateandhatred's reentry was refreshingly more substantial than I thought it was gonna be
I like it
Old 07-13-2022, 09:11 PM   #320
star-crossed
FFR Player

I am sorry, but I do not find the way that you are posting today to be natural. hateandhatred

Quote:
So storny daniels was silenced by someone, gee I wonder who

Trump

In all seriousness...

I hate to say this, but this is a bit suspicious. It could be an innocent comment, but I find the bolded statement to imply that Haku might be thinking he's not at risk of a night kill, and that his main objective is just to vote someone. I haven't played a whole lot of TWG with or without Haku, but those of you who have more experience playing with him, can you please share if this is normal town behavior for him?

If he is scum, he might have strategically left his vote on Xelnya, maybe thinking that a vote on him generally doesn't look too bad.

I understand that Haku won't be around to defend himself on this, but that could be a lead?
I believe you have played at least four games with him? That is more than I have played with about half of you, for what it is worth.

I think it is possible to interpret it as a slip in mindset like you are questioning it is, but I can understand why he would say it either way. So it is not a bad thing to bring up by any means. Just the way you have brought it up seems really careful and crafted, which throws me off because you seem like you are naturally more casual than that. It is also not how I remember you approaching things the only time I played with you, though that was years ago.

Overall I do not feel great about the read list either. The main part I liked was that you said Haku's vote on you was decent. XD
Closed Thread