Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 12:24 PM   #81
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

I knew Hans was blue? o_O
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 04-21-2005, 12:52 PM   #82
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Well, Kilga, you were one of the handful to get the message from chardish (so I hear). One of the first things that came to mind when thinking about that was that Hans was blue, but, of course, there was nothing definite about it.

So I'm wondering, Tass. I don't expect you to be liberal with the information you're getting, so why leak that Hans was blue? If the wolves were just taking a stab in the dark it seems that you just gave them a big hint. I know what you said earlier, but Hans is a good player, so what if they didn't know that they were wolfing a blue but now do? Also why did you go telling people that aren't fully trusted who is blue. You may have just taken all fear out of the wolves' wolfings, but I'd like to believe you're more careful than that.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 04-21-2005, 12:59 PM   #83
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

That note didn't make me think that Hans was blue any more than it made me think anyone else was blue aside from chardish himself.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 04-21-2005, 01:13 PM   #84
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Well, then, nevermind, Kilga.

By the way, to address some earlier things, self-voting is totally fine. LD, if you want to yell at people for it, I have no problems, but it's not technically against the rules. We hadn't voted on it before Tass said anything, but, if I recall correctly, in discussing it most of us came out in support of self-voting.

And I presume Jenova, blah, and I all got phantoms? I have no good excuse other than that I got owned by EST.

--Guido

Quote:
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Old 04-21-2005, 01:24 PM   #85
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

I don't think kilga or blah leaked this, I think it was just a lucky guess. Hans is a valuable player no matter what team he is on, so he would be a good choice for wolfing. However, Tass usually has a good reason when he says things, so I am definately a bit wary of kilga and blah now, even if I am not ready to believe they were responsible.
Old 04-21-2005, 01:59 PM   #86
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

This is my death post, because it was so delayed.

You all suck.

...kweh.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 04-21-2005, 02:07 PM   #87
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

Um... what is this "message from chardish"?

Or at least what is it about? (besides the obvious fact that it pertains to hans somehow being blue).

It sucks that hans was blue though... because that means either the seer or guardian was lost (the psychic was still around) and that doesn't bode well for the strengthening of the human alliance. Maybe tass is just trying to throw the wolves off? That would be good.
Old 04-21-2005, 02:47 PM   #88
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

I have my reasons Guido. I always have my reasons.

But, to clarify, as was said... Blah, Kilga, and I were all contacted with the same message regarding Hans. And, you can say whatever you'd like Kilga, the fact remains that any thought into the statement should have come up with the same info that everyone else who got it thought.

Heh... I'm also curious as to what y'all are going to think my reasons are for doing what I did.

PS - Not saying this happened, but hosts HAVE been known to jump the gun and give information to blues before they are supposed to... so, theoretically, Hans could have been any of the 3 blues. Or, then again, I could be messing with the wolves to THINK they got a blue and really didn't. Who really knows... well, besides me. I know.
Old 04-21-2005, 03:11 PM   #89
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

My thought process was that chardish had accidentally let it slip to Hans that he (chardish) was blue. Maybe chardish was the seer, had taken a look at Hans, LD prematurely sent back that he was human, and chardish was worried Hans might be the master wolf.

Or maybe chardish was a wolf trying to screw with me, but I saw no reason for him to kill himself so I rejected that idea.

After you were attacked, I told you I got the note, you said the situation was resolved, and I forgot about it after that since chardish didn't die.

I apologize for not bringing this to light earlier, I assumed everyone else came to the same conclusion I did so I didn't decide it was worth talking about. Not know what happened between chardish and Hans, nothing in my mind pointed toward the note showing Hans was blue. Hell, even now I don't see why it shows Hans was blue.
Old 04-21-2005, 03:22 PM   #90
talisman
Resident Penguin

Send a message via AIM to talisman

Is there a master wolf? I don't remember this role being designated when the game was announced... and I can't find the post where LD says he is taking over for chardish and states what the roles will be. Or are master wolves standard now?
Old 04-21-2005, 03:27 PM   #91
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

LD told me pre-game there would be a Master Wolf. I got him to add the Psychic to balance the sides accordingly.
Old 04-21-2005, 03:29 PM   #92
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

No master wolf Talisman, just 3 normal ones.
Old 04-21-2005, 03:40 PM   #93
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgamayan
LD told me pre-game there would be a Master Wolf. I got him to add the Psychic to balance the sides accordingly.
That was when I was running my MOTW game.

This is 3 wolves, seer guardian psychic. No Master.
Old 04-21-2005, 06:13 PM   #94
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Guys.... if you don't start talking, we have 0 shot at winning this game. So seriously, drop the god damn bs of reading and sitting back with nothing to comment. FIND SOMETHING TO COMMENT ON. I've tried to post everything I've thought about so as to include everyone in this game.

I understand that for us college folks, the semester is ending and there is alot of work. So take 15 minutes every 3-4 hours, maybe another 5 minutes in the morning... read the thread, and make a post. Do SOMETHING. I'm willing to bet the wolves are sitting back, enjoying this, and laughing their asses off that they can say nothing and get away with it, because EVERYONE is saying nothing.

Speak people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2005, 06:49 PM   #95
User6773

Per Tass' request of busy people doing stuff anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mead1
I don't think kilga or blah leaked this, I think it was just a lucky guess. Hans is a valuable player no matter what team he is on, so he would be a good choice for wolfing. However, Tass usually has a good reason when he says things, so I am definately a bit wary of kilga and blah now, even if I am not ready to believe they were responsible.
It's very very odd to defend the choice of Hans as a "valuable player no matter what team he is on" when there were a good deal of people who knew (or at least suspected) that he was blue.

My vote goes to mead.

Old 04-21-2005, 06:54 PM   #96
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

I personally saw what mead said about "any team" being a normal slipup.

I dismissed it completely, and I'm not even tired enough to be irritable yet.

I think you're trying too hard, Chardish. :P Not to say that I can blame you, exactly, because there is not a lot of things to actually read into.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 04-22-2005, 02:38 AM   #97
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

To clarify my statement, in the past few TWGs Hans has won mostly due to work of his own, as a wolf and a human. Therefor, it can be easily seen that he is a valuable player.

I think the vote for me is a little odd Chardish. It didn't really have any basis. I don't see how my statement could be outwardly suspicious in the least. So my anti-phantom-safety-vote goes for chardish. The other thing that makes me suspicious of Chardish is the whole "note from Chardish" thing. I have no idea what it's contents were, but it seems to imply that Chardish might have somehow known Hans was blue, and that makes it very possible he could be the one responsible for last night's wolfing.

P.S. If anyone wants to IM me with the contents of this note to help me clarify the situation to myself, I'd be quite grateful.
Old 04-22-2005, 02:49 AM   #98
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

There's been too much jumping on the chardish train for my likes. While I think he doesn't have a whole lot of substantial evidence on mead, I honestly don't see anything against him. I dunno, really, but neither of you has made what seems to me a wolfish comment.

Also, I don't see what harm there is in posting the "note". All it was was chardish IMming a few people with the message "TWG. if i die, hans is a wolf." This was sent out before Day 1. One can draw many different conclusions from reading this, but it's evident that chardish and Hans were in communication with each other from the game's beginning.

--Guido

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-22-2005, 04:46 AM   #99
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Day ends saturday night at 7pm eastern.
Old 04-22-2005, 10:15 AM   #100
alainbryden
Seen your member

Ugh, if I must say something...

Been talking to tass lately, I get the impression he's overconfident, and take back the notion of sitting back and doing nothing. He doesn't have this game as in-hand as I thought. Not that I can blame him. He may be a confirmed human but he still has no better indication of who wolves are then any of us, except for one free guess with the seer per night.

I'm taking a stab at Kefit, whom I expect alot out of in every game, moreso than other people. Generally makes 2 post per day but he just hasn't been human in my eyes so far this game. With one initial post reflecting on last game, and then one other briefly attacking Blah, Guido and I based on inactivity, primarily Guido. I usually feel strong human support from Kefit but not this game, so I'll go with this impression and say Kefit is not playing the way he usually does. He doesn't seem to have his heart with the humans, allthough maybe his heart isn't in the game at all.