Send a message via AIM to Kilroy_x
Default Re: Is it wrong to be gay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenright View Post
And so she says
Fixed. I'm a girl type thing. Thanks.

Quote:
We can all have opinions, back and forth about wrong and not wrong. Kilroy says God doesn't exist, and so it isn't wrong. What does that have to do with anything? That is looking skin deep at the problem.
Well here's the thing. Everything you typed after this point is total BS.

Quote:
If there is no God, then you believe in evolution.
.....what? Faulty inductive leap of the century.

Quote:
People talk about a gay gene, when really it is just some alterations in genetic makeup. If it was a gene, it would be bred out, because NO ONE would be passing it on. That leaves it being and error/mutation/disorder. It is obviously not beneficial, because it is the type of thing that if it was a gene, natural selection would always breed OUT of the human race. Only human "intelligence"(and I use this term loosely) would have caused it not be bred out, if it was a gene.
More to biology than genetics, sweetheart, and it's all just as immutable. Just the same, genetics is somewhat more complex than what your agenda-driven sunday school teacher told you.

Quote:
We can say God this, or No God that, but how about just looking at the topic of Gay being right or wrong in your Godless world, because we all know where the issue would stand in a world WITH God.
There is no God. God is a contradiction in terms. I'm betting an eternity of unimaginable suffering that I'm right, so you ought to take this seriously. In a Godless world, homosexuality is pretty much fine. I'm a utilitarian, so, I have a standard to refer to. Fags ****ing fags increases cumulative happiness. Seems good to me!
Kilroy_x is offline   Reply With Quote