Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > Turbo Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 06:23 PM   #281
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

Also Haku I love you but that entrance is keeping you on the scum pile

Paz you're still on there but I welcome you to analyze the game and prove to me your hunting.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 10-25-2016, 06:26 PM   #282
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

ALSO

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
In the night, psychoangel691 died.

She was
the Seer

Day 2 will end at 12:00 AM server time on October 26.

Day 2 begins now. You may post.
Why are people talking about the Seer as if it's not already settled?

Old 10-25-2016, 06:37 PM   #283
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

thesunfan seems to wolf-lean me because the green checks PoE leads to me.
(I'm not sure why he vote swapped to you tbh, probably just for pressure)

I'm stuck trying to explain how that could be wrong. I'm currently isoing psychoangel691 because I have trouble to not give him reason based on checks alone.

The question here is "Why did the Seer die D0 ?"

Her flip being known is not important in itself for scum hunting in this case.

Another problem is that if I iso her, I'm probably going to look biased.

I also hate being stuck regrouping information and throwing information together because I keep getting scum read for trying to put effort into the game and that's just beyond frustrating at this point.

So, if there's someone here who's not having any sort of pressure right now. It would be nice if you could iso psychoangel691 and come to your own conclusions as if she could have been read as a Seer or not.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...archid=5635013
Old 10-25-2016, 06:39 PM   #284
juckter1
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
why would my reads influence your opinions, Lar?
I find it weird that MML didn't answer this question directly even though he quoted it in a later post of his. Leaving this here in case MML did want to answer this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Already defended the Haku thing [I ] amI the only one reading her post Jesus Flaming Chilé look at them [/i]
I understand that you were scumreading Haku, but it still pisses me off that you abandoned your check, even more so because two people did not leave a check.

Quote:
I'm sad you left aladdin hanging, juckter

was saving that for when I felt really confident on a lynch

smh
I want to think that if I had 15 more minutes last EoD I would have changed my mind, but that's some nice hindsight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
juckter1 voted ShadoWolfe #181 - Can you explain why you voted Shadow? I only see why you didn't vote Pazzaz and MixMasterLar.
At the time, I was townreading both sunfan and Aryxi to some degree, and I was faking a green on you. I didn't want to lynch someone who hadn't put forth much content, which took psycho, Tokzic and Pazzaz off the table. That left only MML and Shado, and I didn't have a particularly strong opinion on either of them, which is why I was very strongly considering changing my vote onto MML.

Quote:
If you're serious, I would say you because you're still alive and I've been tunneling you pretty badly.
Why did you feel the need to answer the question?

Quote:
I'm second guessing thesunfan again in case it's not terribly obvious that something is very wrong between us right now.

R.E. Aryxi basically cleared himself for acting town so I discarded the read about him and thesunfan's activity near EoD generally filled up what I didn't like about him. The problem is that, I'm starting to realize that I have been wrong about him.
Mind explaining what you like about Aryxi

Quote:
Lar
The point about Haku doens't matter too much to me anymore because Lar broke the seer cover and so if Lar is town his cover would already be invalid, which still doesn't make the decision all that easy for the wolves, but not as hard as I thought it would be otherwise

Looked more in depth in the Survivor game from Lar, feel like this game and that one are just too similar for me to forgive, really
I find it kind of difficult to believe that you were pushing at Haku for the checks, and mentioned that both Lar and Aryxi stopped doing fake seer, yet you evaluate that from a point of view where Haku isn't a wolf. I don't buy this post.

Quote:
I can't argue over this, but I still feel like it's completely possible for someone else to get it right by doing some further PoE based on the interactions during D0.
Did you feel like someone was more likely or unlikely to be the seer based on what happened D0?
Old 10-25-2016, 06:49 PM   #285
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

No seriously everyone answer this why would a Town SunFan make this post?

Shit is fucking so weak he's gotta repeat it so no one notices he's not doing anything else and if you guys can't notice how out of place that post is then your all fucking brain dead cis-gendered shitdips -mml

Town sunfan would make this post actually, check the tobe and overall content of sunfan thru the game, notably where he is pointing out the lack of aggresion in posts.

Quote:

I'm stuck trying to explain how that could be wrong. I'm currently isoing psychoangel691 because I have trouble to not give him reason based on checks alone.

I also hate being stuck regrouping information and throwing information together because I keep getting scum read for trying to put effort into the game and that's just beyond frustrating at this point.

So, if there's someone here who's not having any sort of pressure right now. It would be nice if you could iso psychoangel691 and come to your own conclusions as if she could have been read as a Seer or not.

Charu syndrome but not quite
Old 10-25-2016, 06:50 PM   #286
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Tone* not tobe

Also my linch is prob gonna be at 640 or so so ill be on my laptop then
Old 10-25-2016, 06:55 PM   #287
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by juckter1 View Post
Why did you feel the need to answer the question?
When I read intentions about why he would ask the question in the first place, I really don't see anything good.

To be accurate, as town, you shouldn't bother about wolf partners in this phase. You should worry about getting that first wolf down because otherwise you're just going to associate whatever you want and lead the game in a weird place.

Ironically, he continued and provided a good argument which has to do with green checks.

I really feel like he was baiting me into this specific situation.

Quote:
Mind explaining what you like about Aryxi
I just want to remind you that R.E. Aryxi was my green check.
His posts in general looks towny, but I've never seen a R.E. Aryxi wolf before so, I tend to want to read him as Null.
His best effort as a pro-town activity has to do with this post. #127
It felt like he was searching for answers and he has been pretty consistent with himself overall, to the point that I can't really say anything bad about him.
I haven't seen anything in Day 1 so far that changed my mind so, I'm viewing him as Null to Town.

Quote:
Did you feel like someone was more likely or unlikely to be the seer based on what happened D0?
That's really hard to answer without knowing who are the wolves if you're trying to isolate my PoE. I think what happened is a lot more simple and involve psychoangel691 getting read as a Seer for some reason.
Old 10-25-2016, 07:04 PM   #288
juckter1
FFR Simfile Author

Aryxi is trending upwards because I feel like he's been digging into stuff today. I would have been suspicious of him if he didn't give reads, but he did do it eventually.

Sunfan is trending downwards because his logic for going back into MML makes no fucking sense given that he switched onto Haku earlier.

Haku is weird as crap to read, because while I do think that he has been tinfoiling hard this game (come on, you literally thought me saying "nice bird" was alignment-indicative somehow), and I feel like that could be him trying to artificially make his cases stronger, I'm not sure if that's actually a wolfy behavior for Haku. Pending reread I actually have him as null.

Pazzaz is kind of disappointing. He hasn't really done much this phase either. He made a light push on Haku but he didn't give thoughts and I don't feel like he's trying to solve the game. I'm still leaning scum on him and I'm going to be pretty annoyed if he continues to not do stuff.

Xel's entrance was good and it makes sense if he hasn't played turbo before. There's not much to go off so far, so he's Null with a slight tint of green for now.

I need to reread MML because while I haven't gotten strong vibes from him so far, I feel like the only reason I'm feeling bad about him is because he voted Haku, and I'm almost certainly placing too much importance into that. I'm going to reread him carefully, because it's unlikely that my gut will tell me any more about him.

From towniest to scummiest:
R.E. Aryxi
XelNya
MixMasterLar
Hakulyte
thesunfan
Pazzaz
Old 10-25-2016, 07:09 PM   #289
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

I'm having trouble between Haku and Lar
that's why I've switched between them
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 10-25-2016, 07:10 PM   #290
thesunfan
Role Tide

if Lar is a wolf he's putting a lot of energy into the game, which, while I guess is not impossible, is more townie than not so
haku
pinkie promise I won't vote lar this phase

above post should be I was having trouble between lar and haku*
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 10-25-2016, 07:11 PM   #291
thesunfan
Role Tide

thinking xel is a wolf, honestly, not really strong on it
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 07:16 PM   #292
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
No seriously everyone answer this why would a Town SunFan make this post?
So, what's the difference between a town sunfan and a wolf sunfan?

I mean, you look like you know what you're talking about.
Old 10-25-2016, 07:37 PM   #293
juckter1
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:

Oh hey, I missed this post earlier. Sunfan mentioned it a while ago, but the fact that she gave an actual read on me without referencing the fact that I was her greencheck is actually pretty not-seer behavior, which makes the kill on her feel really weird. That is also why I asked you if you felt like someone was particularly seer-like or not seer-like D0, but looking back on it, that wasn't really an effective question
Old 10-25-2016, 07:54 PM   #294
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Oh hey, I missed this post earlier. Sunfan mentioned it a while ago, but the fact that she gave an actual read on me without referencing the fact that I was her greencheck is actually pretty not-seer behavior, which makes the kill on her feel really weird. That is also why I asked you if you felt like someone was particularly seer-like or not seer-like D0, but looking back on it, that wasn't really an effective question
Are you refering to that post?

I don't really see the problem here.

This is a weird game to talk about how a Seer should feel like considering everyone with a check wanted to look like the Seer to protect the Seer.

I really don't see myself coming up with a satisfactory answer to explain how that happened.

I'd rather go back to scum hunting at this point.
Old 10-25-2016, 08:23 PM   #295
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

@SunFan/Juckter

Forgive me for not quoting since I'm on mobile but go back and read where "I changed based on Sunfan's reads" because I had come to the conclusion that Paz was likely scum, asked SunFan by name to tell me his thoughts, he did, and I fucking still concluded that Paz was likely scum.

So the whole idea I changed my opinion on his read is a baldface lie. I didn't come off Paz to Haku until much later when Haku never did anything to make me feel better about her and Paz actually showed---to disappoint me granted, but he showed. Hindsight is 20/20 though.

@Xel: I disagree with Town SunFan making that post, but thanks for answering
Also pointing out that a bunch of post don't look aggressive isnt noteworthy.

@Paz I am disappoint.

Old 10-25-2016, 08:31 PM   #296
Hakulyte
the Haku

@MML

Did I miss anything you wanted me to develop on?
Old 10-25-2016, 09:05 PM   #297
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
@Xel: I disagree with Town SunFan making that post, but thanks for answering
Also pointing out that a bunch of post don't look aggressive isnt noteworthy.

@Paz I am disappoint.
Think of Mellon last game and tell me searching for feigned aggression / activity isn't fucking townie

Also I'm actually on my laptop so uh, Hi I guess.
Old 10-25-2016, 09:07 PM   #298
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
thinking xel is a wolf, honestly, not really strong on it
Is it because I am pseudo sheeping you?

Might be the wrong term, but that's what I'm kinda doing atm I'm pretty sure

Or is it because I am still willing to lean Haku town?
Old 10-25-2016, 09:10 PM   #299
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi View Post
My b.

Haku - Has felt weird as of late. From the games i've played with im he's been one to help push the game further more than often, which I like. He has but content is a bit lower than average right now but only because the game has had a bit of a slow start. He's still doing just that but it's felt weird to me they way he brings info to the table.. Null/slight pupper lean.
Juckter - Dude idk what to read you as. You have me at a loss
Xel- Null
Pazzazz - Null/wolf lean but only because I haven't seen much and the "same but unironically" had me wondering what he meant.
Sunfan - townlean. Mind melding but I like the posts he has so far.
Lar(ge) - I honestly don't know where to lean him, he's been swaying back and fourth between wolf and town lean for me
Kinda weird that you aren't auto clearing Juckster after the seer who said if she was the seer he was town

Like should have been BSing but Kayla's certainly smarter than that I feel if she had a green check she'd not have hid it
Old 10-25-2016, 09:12 PM   #300
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

She could have*
Closed Thread