Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 02:47 PM   #41
purebloodtexan
FFR Player

Location: In front of the speakers, banging my head until I get a nosebleed.
Send a message via AIM to purebloodtexan
Default Re: Underage Sex (if both are underage)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganisM View Post
Better a mocha stain on the bedsheets...
Or on her face.

Old 07-20-2008, 02:59 PM   #42
Nyokou
( ̄ー ̄)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Nyokou

I like how everyone overlooked my post and then posted the same stuff someone else already said.
Old 07-20-2008, 03:24 PM   #43
Sir_Thomas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumphoboextreme View Post
I think the government takes it way too far. My girlfriend turns 18 in 2 months and i've been 18 for a month. Yet if we did it and were caught that'd be a felony? That's completely rediculous.

Er... No.

People seem to be really confused on this matter.
It is NOT a felony to have sex with someone under 18 as long as they have reached the age of consent.

In some states, the laws vary; but the age of consent here and a lot of places are 16 and 17.. Even if you dont have the parents permission and you are having sex and get busted, you would only go to jail if the parents wanted to have you charged with statuatory rape and even then you would probably be let off with a warning.

Some states have stipulations though... If you are more than 3 or 4 years older than someone and she is underage than you then it was a higher class crime compared to a misdeamenor (Thats what its taken as anyway..).

So yeah; you are fine with that unless your state says the age of consent is over 17...
Old 07-20-2008, 04:06 PM   #44
Zer0_Kool
FFR Player

I was in this kinda situation. I was 18 and she was well 15 going on 16. The day I turned 18 I didn't feel much different until we were out late one night and a cop saw us walking together. When he asked for I.D.'s we gave him ares. He saw mine and flipped the hell out. He called her parents and everything. It was two days after my birthday.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:05 PM   #45
Chrissi
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Chrissi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffl3 View Post
theres nothing wrong with premarital sex. As long as ya wrap it up or whip it out
I'm sorry, I just have to comment on this. I know it was awhile back in the thread.

Okay so, by "whip it out" do you mean use the "pull-out" method? Because that is NOT terribly effective at preventing pregnancy, and provides no protection against STIs.

Just sayin. I don't reccomend to ANYONE that they use the "pull-out" method of birth control, unless they want to get pregnant, in which case.. you wouldn't pull out.

Quote:
Wear a condom kids, or you might end up with children almost as bad as you. Better a mocha stain on the bedsheets
What is a "mocha" stain? A brown stain like the colour of mocha? So why would you have a mocha stain? Better yet, why do you get a mocha stain from using a condom?

Last edited by Chrissi; 07-20-2008 at 06:08 PM..
Old 07-20-2008, 06:24 PM   #46
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Yahoo to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Skype™ to lumphoboextreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0_Kool View Post
I was in this kinda situation. I was 18 and she was well 15 going on 16. The day I turned 18 I didn't feel much different until we were out late one night and a cop saw us walking together. When he asked for I.D.'s we gave him ares. He saw mine and flipped the hell out. He called her parents and everything. It was two days after my birthday.
so i guess you aren't allowed to walk with a minor at night either. xD
Old 07-21-2008, 06:33 AM   #47
dude3255
FFR Player

i dont think theres anything wrong with underage sex. when i was 15 i had sex with a girl who was 14 and it was great.. havent had it since then though
and surely all the 18 yr old or over virgins out there must hate that they missed out on the experience of underage sex
i think the laws these days are pretty silly. pretend ur 12-18.. all u think about all day everyday is having sex with this girl u like. if u really like the girl that much.. ur obviously going to have sex with her and itll probly be the best night of ur teenage life. sure people say if u love her so much youd wait until ur old enough.. but thats a load of bull. how unlikely is it that u will both be together... even for another year? so why not make the most of it and enjoy each other while u can.. cause we all know that at that age relationships dont last. the reason why are hormones go crazy at that age is because we are naturally meant to be experimenting with peers until we are old enough and prepared enough to have sex.. which could be at different ages for different people. some people have their 1st time when theyre 13.. some when theyre 25. 13 may seem young and 25 may seem old.. but it depends on the persons themselves.. no one else will know when theyre ready.
the law doesnt understand that not every person is the same.. so having sex at 18 may not be the right age for everyone
and some one over the age of consent having sex with someone under the age of sex really isnt as big of a deal as it seems. imagine a 20 year old boy going out with a 15 year old girl. or just look around and see it for yourself. there are many bf/gfs who are 5 or more years apart and on opposite sides of the age of consent. but i dont mean that its ok for a 30 year old man to be with a 12 year old girl.. i think thats obvious to everyone that the only motive for that would be sex. but its completely natural for someone whos 20 or even 40 to be attracted to someone whos 15. a 15 year old girl is far more fertile and attractive than a 40 year woman. and trust me.. when there were no laws about a million years ago men that age only had sex with girls that young.. i bet if they were over 20 they were no good for reproduction.
im not saying that old men should just go around having sex with young girls... thats just sick. im saying the law shouldnt be so stubborn when it comes to these sorts of situations. young teenage girls love having older boyfrends.. and sure boys who are over 18 love having younger girlfrends.. it makes sense doesnt it? i think the age of consent should be 15. and anyone whos 15 or over can have sex with anyone whos 15 or over
Old 07-21-2008, 02:11 PM   #48
Zer0_Kool
FFR Player

Yeah I am not sure. I don't understand it. If you don't catch under age kids in the act of it then there doing it whether you want them to or not.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:42 PM   #49
insomniac_platypus
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to insomniac_platypus

My boyfriend was 17 and I was 14. I love him to death. I never had sex with him and don't know if I would have because I'm a very sponaneous and play-it-by-ear person. Now I'm not allowed to talk to him again in any way until I'm 18 (I'm 15 now, counting the days) simply because my parents didn't like that he was 3 years older. I love you Geno, I'm waiting for you.

I am one kawaii-ass desu, bitch~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*

R.I.P. jellygod - Forever my wife, forever your husband.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:34 PM   #50
:.Kiki.:
FFR Player

I also would have to say I don't see The problem with underaged sex. Some people mature faster then others and some people just think there ready . As long as there informed and they know what there doing then I have nothing against it. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion and I am not one to judge
Old 07-21-2008, 10:04 PM   #51
Nyokou
( ̄ー ̄)
FFR Veteran

dude3255 basically just said you should have sex with someone before you break up with them. That is just... the stupidest thing I have ever heard. It's like dating someone just to reach the goal of having had sex with them and feeling great about it after you break up. That is just so immature. Why do people like you exist?
Old 07-21-2008, 10:07 PM   #52
Grandiagod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Grandiagod Send a message via MSN to Grandiagod

well if they would just put out instead of me having to go out with them them to get in their pants we wouldn't have this problem would we
Old 07-21-2008, 10:10 PM   #53
Nyokou
( ̄ー ̄)
FFR Veteran

Uh, yeah, if you're only into sex, then you shouldn't be in a relationship at all. It's a huge waste of time. Can't find anyone? Too bad, you shouldn't be having sex anyway. This is directed to all the teenage sluts - male or female.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:12 PM   #54
Zer0_Kool
FFR Player

I agree with some on here. As long as they know what the hell there doing and not getting raped then what is the problem? Its there body and there entitled to it. Now if some dude is like you know 30 and the kid is 13 then that might be an issue but that is playing it hard right there. Now cause kids turn 18 parents who have daughters under the age of 18 try to get them labled as Sex Offenders. Its freakin crazy!!!! I mean c'mon I heard about a guy who got Sex Offender labled by his name cause when he turned 18 the mother of a daughter who was 16 going on 17 had sex with him a while back. I mean COME ON. Its just ridiculous on how you look at it really. But hey if the kid knows then there in good enough right to do what they want to there body. Same goes with Tats, piercings, things of the liking. If you don't give them permission well hell they will find a way or they'll get it all out of there system when they finally hit the magical age of 18
Old 07-22-2008, 01:12 AM   #55
OrganisM
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissi View Post
What is a "mocha" stain? A brown stain like the colour of mocha? So why would you have a mocha stain? Better yet, why do you get a mocha stain from using a condom?
Do forgive, perhaps mocha was an incorrect term. I was searching for a term that included a combination of both semen and feces and I couldn't think of another term... perhaps a light cappucino, or a glazed caramel would work better?

I understand your connection between the condom and the mocha stain, but it really was just a combination of sexual phrases that show disdain for a person.

As for the "pull-out method" I wouldn't use it with someone I didn't know very, very well (STDs is the reason) and I also wouldn't use it while under any kind of influence (hence why the lady uses birth control).

..but even if you can't rely on it, is it really that hard to get it right? It's not like you accidentally sperminate without noticing, if a guy's going to cum, he's going to know well in advance and have plenty of time to pull out before it gets inside. A majority of the problem is a complete lack of self control, which is also the main reason STDs spread so fast and why people don't use condoms.

When you think about it, most of humanity's issues have to do with greed, ignorance, stupidity, and complete lack of self control, rather than overriding issues that the 6.8 billion of us just can't seem to solve.

Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
"If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
because the venom gets into the blood stream which
spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."

Originally Posted by
MrRubix[link]:
"Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
"My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."
Old 07-22-2008, 06:34 AM   #56
welsh_girl
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to welsh_girl Send a message via MSN to welsh_girl

I don't think theres anything wrong with any age, unger-age or not, having sex. Or if one person older than the other [ to a certain extent, of course ]

Sex is sex, everyone does it. If we taught people more about contraception and preventing STD's, those who choose to go out and have " under age " or any age sex at all will at least have more knowlage about it and then STD's and pregnancies might go down.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:56 AM   #57
8 Hour Whore
←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to 8 Hour Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verruckter View Post
your age is only a number. Some kids are very mature at 15 while some adults are never mature even at 50.
Thats all I have to say.
Age means nothing... End of Discussion.

Best AAA: Banned Forever
BlackFlags: 49
Old 07-22-2008, 07:19 AM   #58
Chrissi
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Chrissi

Quote:
Do forgive, perhaps mocha was an incorrect term. I was searching for a term that included a combination of both semen and feces and I couldn't think of another term... perhaps a light cappucino, or a glazed caramel would work better?

I understand your connection between the condom and the mocha stain, but it really was just a combination of sexual phrases that show disdain for a person.
So you were talking about something completely different? Weird.

Quote:
As for the "pull-out method" I wouldn't use it with someone I didn't know very, very well (STDs is the reason) and I also wouldn't use it while under any kind of influence (hence why the lady uses birth control).

..but even if you can't rely on it, is it really that hard to get it right? It's not like you accidentally sperminate without noticing, if a guy's going to cum, he's going to know well in advance and have plenty of time to pull out before it gets inside. A majority of the problem is a complete lack of self control, which is also the main reason STDs spread so fast and why people don't use condoms.
I wouldn't count on guys knowing when to pull out. It's hard to tell sometimes, and they DO want to keep going until the last possible moment. Also, it's not just that - pre-cum contains sperm sometimes, so THAT can get her pregnant.

It's not a good idea, in any case, to try to rely on pulling out as your method of birth control.

IT DOES NOT WORK. DOES. NOT. WORK. You're better off trying to use her monthly cycle than pulling out. And, as everyone should know, that doesn't work terribly well either.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:22 AM   #59
Kekeb
davai
FFR Veteran

Quote:
..but even if you can't rely on it, is it really that hard to get it right? It's not like you accidentally sperminate without noticing, if a guy's going to cum, he's going to know well in advance and have plenty of time to pull out before it gets inside.
And what about pre-cum? Not sure what the chances of pregnancy are, but how hard is it to put on a condom.

EDIT: lolninja
Old 07-22-2008, 07:51 AM   #60
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Thomas View Post
Er... No.

People seem to be really confused on this matter.
It is NOT a felony to have sex with someone under 18 as long as they have reached the age of consent.

In some states, the laws vary; but the age of consent here and a lot of places are 16 and 17.. Even if you dont have the parents permission and you are having sex and get busted, you would only go to jail if the parents wanted to have you charged with statuatory rape and even then you would probably be let off with a warning.

Some states have stipulations though... If you are more than 3 or 4 years older than someone and she is underage than you then it was a higher class crime compared to a misdeamenor (Thats what its taken as anyway..).

So yeah; you are fine with that unless your state says the age of consent is over 17...

Georgia at least used to have a law in place that resulted in two consenting seventeen year olds being arrested for having sex because they were both minors and thus breaking the law.

Also, people with really stupid ideas about sex and prevention like organism are precisely why I believe people should wait for at least a meaningful relationship that is much deeper than just passion to have sex.
Closed Thread