Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 03:23 AM   #1
-Yukari-
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Clear some stuff up

Hi, in this thread, I will address all the things people find suspicious about me, and explain why it is they are that way. I will provide direct quotes and the links to their posts that people have asked me, as well as some statements I have made in the past. If you have anything to ask me, post it in here and I'll address it as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Nice 4 try AAA on hellbeat.

Also nice first try 9 goods on Takecore of yourself, First try AAA of Max Forever, First try AAA of Rondo V2.
This comes up all the time, and it's not rocket science figuring it out; the main thing I do is hit F5 at the end of a bad play. This refrshes the page and DOES NOT RECORD THE SCORE. Try it yourself, you will see no result from that play.

Also, a very obvious thing to do is that I delete replays. Not all, but replays that I don't think serve any value in my list. This is at my discretion. I have saved avmiss replays, so if you'd like to view them, click the links below. Just for your information, I have been playing since 1/3/08.

Beethoven Virus (1/16/08)
Pretty Green Onions (1/17/08)
K8107 (1/18/08)

Unfortunately, basing things on how many replays I have on my list is ineffective anyway; I could go to HELLBEAT, purposely avmiss 300 games on the trills / jumps / any 4-framers or the 2-framer. In the middle of the bad games, I could purposely get some good ones, but not quite AAA. Then, I could finally AAA. Then look at me, I worked my way up "visibly". However, I will say now that I am skipping the high game count and refreshing.

To close this section, I will address each song individually.

HELLBEAT AAA: To be explained later.
1st try Zephon unlock: Refreshed games.
1st try AAA MAX Forever: Deleted first playback (1-1-0-0).
1st try Rondo v2: Actual sightread AAA for Devonin's tournament.

Quote:
Flight of the Bumblebee 848 - 14 - 0 - 0 - 1 862 1,332,230 1/23/08
Vertex BETA 1,650 - 105 - 0 - 0 - 2 1,755 2,691,335 1/16/08

It looks like you actually have some speed, Learn to PA.
If this is regarding the 105 Good FC on Vertex BETA, yes, I purposely did that when I first joined because I was tired of getting avmisses and didn't have enough skill in avoiding avmisses back then to still hit Perfects, give me a 200 BPM stream in Stepmania, and you will probably see a AAA. Why you brought Flight of the Bumblebee in, I don't know, that game is much more recent and has very good PA for such a hard trill song.

Quote:
Even if you cancel out of a game ffr records it.
Nowhere have I said I cancel out of games, check my post history. I am not considering cancelling out either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Yukari- View Post
The truth is that I easily played 300+ games of HELLBEAT. May sound like an exaggeration, but I spent 5 hours unlocking the token on HELLBEAT. A game of HELLBEAT maxes at one minute, but it's rare that I finish a game; most times I lose it in the first trill, or the jumps right afterwards =/ So, you can easily take out 300 games from those 5 hours considering most games are only about 5 seconds long, and then refrshing the page, which takes about another 30 seconds (don't make fun of me for that, I like keeping a record of good games).

EDIT: I'm trying to be conservative, I feel it was more like 8-10 hours and 500 games. Anyway, I'll have to learn to ignore DarkManticore manually :)
Quote:
Looking at your replays though its not possible for you to have played as long as you said you have. You've only played 182 games of ffr
You obviously didn't read and continued calling me a hacker with little evidence. See the sections above on refrshing and deleting playbacks please, or even the text I bolded where I specifically said I refreshed, BEFORE you made this statement.

Quote:
If you say you came over from SM, and were really good, You would AAA VB, Silence, K8107. I would understand If you got Oni on those.

What I don't understand is how you say you "I came over from SM", and proceed to know everything about avemisses and the quirks of FFR.
For a long-time member of FFR, you don't seem to know much about avmissing yourself, go back and try to easily AAA Vertex BETA without avmissing and see how silly that statement is. Vertex BETA is over 3 minutes of avmissing, HELLBEAT is 1, much more feasible a task for a newcomer. As for K8107, see the above replay.

As for Silence, I still can't actually even FC Silence. If I were a hacker, rest assured, I would have it easily AAAed by now. You can say I am purposely not FCing it just to look like I'm not a hacker, but by saying that you have targetted the entire FFR community, so good luck with that. If I were a hacker, I would have nearly everything I have played AAAed. Some things I have not even FCed.

As for knowing everything about avmisses, newbies are encouraged to read stickies, and I did. Have a glance yourself now at this sticky in particular, and read the section about jacks:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...78&postcount=1

Also, I talked with [HectoGtzMX] on AIM way back when I joined and he tried to give me advice on how to avoid avmisses, I'm sure he could corroborate that (please do not harass him about it though, he is a good friend). Any intelligent human being can read that, listen to some good advice and, with 3 WEEKS of practice, learn how to avoid them better. And even still I am not as good as you FFR vets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SulferDragon View Post
Seriously, whether or not you played SM doesn't mean anything. FFR and SM are totally different games. It takes awhile to get used to FFR after playing SM for so long. I would know, because I played SM for months before I played FFR.
Well, I played SM for almost a year before playing FFR, and your statement is obviously blatantly incorrect because somebody with a year of SM experience is obviously going to have all the speed and technique brought over from that year of playing. SM and FFR are not that inherently different at all, the gameplay remains much the same. The framerate difference is a bit shocking at first, but easy to adjust to, avmisses are different (explained earlier).

Quote:
Ok, you only have 125 gameplays and you already have every Skill Token, except Otaku Oni... You have 3 Goods on Turbulence, three VC AAA's, and a bunch of other crap.
3 Goods on Turbulence was pretty lucky (happened 1/17/08), maybe if I tried Turbulence again, I actually couldn't even do that. Surely any good player knows about the "unrepeatable fluke score", maybe 3 Goods Turbulence is mine.

Quote:
I'm suspicious because I've been good friends with people who have turned out to be hackers. They were cool people, they were polite, the were intelligent, and I believed them... but they just turned out to be liars.
Other people's actions do not define me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepmaniaGod6969 View Post
dude you've only been a member for not even a month...it takes time to get used to ffr...i came over from stepmania and i wa sreally good at sm so i know it takes time
While I sort of addressed this one already, I will clarify by saying that I have plenty of 1-3 Good runs on songs from back when hitting arrows on earlier Perfect frames was a foreign idea to me. Here are some levelranks from levels I did a long time ago with 1-3 Goods I still have not cleared.

54 4 Story of Snowman and Sunshine Girl 828,975*
94 9 Dazzling Soul 1,551,275*
99 10 {Rose} 2,016,275*
105 9 Delirium 1,670,625*
107 8 Troglodytic Epica 2,296,275*
131 8 Mercury Lamp 1,625,675*
148 9 Robotix 1,273,825*
159 9 {Blaze} 2,126,050*
160 10 Synaxis Symphony 1,093,475*
163 8 Palindrome 677,055*
191 8 Incognito 1,168,425*
220 8 Youkoso! Himitsu no suzume bara ya! 1,121,650*
229 8 {Red Alert} 768,250*
248 9 ESC - Super Version 1,464,200*
324 6 Prototypical 1,308,650*
451 5 Below The Surface 514,325*

Yes..... that is a Below The Surface blackflag you see there. Yes, I got it because I was probably hitting on the last Perfect frame, and maybe my timing went off a little, and I hit one frame late instead. Happens even in Stepmania. Since then, I have had some nice sightread AAAs, like Tambourin Chinois, and Rondo Alla Turca V2, but I have had my mistakes too. For all I know, I am not done learning yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanisadouche View Post
Personally for me, the fact that you have a blackflag on Below the Surface completely confirms you're BS. Someone who can AAA VB, Hellbeat, etc. should VERY easily AAA Below the Surface. You want us to believe you'll go out of your way again and again to prevent a SDG on a FMO song from registering, but you were too lazy to be bothered to f5 and AAA this song? Some of the songs you have AAA'd are EXPONENTIALLY harder then Below the Surface, you should easily have AAA'd this within 2 tries.
Good point, sorry I didn't explain the Below The Surface blackflag better.

Quote:
Made In Innocent
Get a FC with 9 or less goods on Below the Surface, Save Me, and Parachute in a row to unlock Made In Innocent

639 people have unlocked skill token 68
So, that's why I didn't bother to refresh Below The Surface, because I wasn't convinced enough that AAAing a stupid Standard difficulty song when I was really just trying to unlock a token was worth it, especially because the blackflag was hundreds of notes into the song and I didn't want to play it again. I wouldn't have even played that song if it weren't for that token, actually, so the score didn't matter to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanisadouche View Post
Rethink what you're doing with your life and try again.
This coming from a guy with "douche" in his username, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damanwithdaskillz View Post
VB makes sense, it is not 3 minutes of avmisses, those actually rarely occur in VB, VB is a 4 frame song, with Hellbeat having twice as many 4 framers, some 3 framers, and one 2 framer, making VB wayyyyy easier...
Actually, that's incorrect, HELLBEAT has no 3-framers at all, here is the official information from jimerax's R1 - Actual Song Difficulties V2 thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimerax View Post
Vertex BETA (1755 Notes / BPM 200) {0,0,0,0,?}
HELLBEAT (504 Notes / BPM 200)[*] {0,0,1,0,?}

{0-framers,1-framers,2-framers,3-framers,4-framers} - FMO/FGO songs only, approximate number
As you can see, both levels have enough 4-framers so that counting them is tough, the thing with Vertex BETA is that it is 1755 notes, while HELLBEAT is a small 504. I think it is easy to say that, in all of its 200 BPM streams, Vertex BETA has tons more 4-framers, and during streams, of all things. HELLBEAT's are pretty simple jumps while avoiding avmisses, anybody who has unlocked The Five can get used to avoiding those.

Quote:
How about you actually try to play this game, Instead of Hacking your way along?
I am surprised moderators are allowed to be so openly accusatory and rude with absolutely no solid evidence (as shown here). I suggest the staff choose more carefully who this community's role-models / good examples will be.

Quote:
Words don't really prove anything.

Typing up an essay doesn't prove you're right either.
This coming from the guy that started all this by typing a bunch of words that supposedly proved I was a hacker. Very nice.

Why did I bother to type all this out? Because, unlike some players, and most hackers, I am not just interested in playing the game, I am interested in being a part of the community. I completely understand that people would be suspicious of a newcomer that unlocks Oni, but those suspicions should be kept to yourselves until evidence shows that I am really hacking, rather than being openly rude immediately, using extremely loose things such as low game count / 1 replay of a certain song in replay list. In the future, people may want to be a little more patient with these things. Compare me to the people who are hacking billions of points on games, and AAAing 6 minute songs 6 times in 1 minute; you can't. Focus on nailing them, and if I am hacking, the admins will know about it, without you wailing on the message board about something you don't really know anything about.

If you have any questions, post here (assuming this thread isn't locked). I will keep this in my signature, until people get the picture. If it means anything, here is a quote from Tass up to the point (and including) my sightread AAA on Rondo V2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
nothing popped on our hack detections.

Last edited by -Yukari-; 01-28-2008 at 04:00 AM..
Old 01-26-2008, 03:27 AM   #2
TK_yesillkillubitchboez
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TK_yesillkillubitchboez Send a message via Yahoo to TK_yesillkillubitchboez
Default Re: Clear some stuff up

Don't worry I'm not suspicious about you.

Like Games? Go here! join the forums! Now in Gold phase!
http://arcade.x3nopro.com/downloads.html

Old 01-26-2008, 03:30 AM   #3
-Yukari-
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Thank you, good to know. I don't mean to make it look like everyone's against me, but for those with their silly "proof", here's where they are wrong.
Old 01-26-2008, 03:44 AM   #4
smartdude1212
2 is poo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

This seriously sounds like Rubix.

Wait...

Kongregate chat...

Captain Underpants...

Farther back in the past...

January...

Could it be?
Old 01-26-2008, 06:37 AM   #5
phe0nixblade
Praise the sun mofo
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
This seriously sounds like Rubix.

Wait...

Kongregate chat...

Captain Underpants...

Farther back in the past...

January...

Could it be?
Nah if it was Rubix he'd have like 200 AAA's already.
Old 01-26-2008, 11:15 AM   #6
EDEdDNEdDYFaN
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to EDEdDNEdDYFaN

This post brings out the small bit of love that I have leftover for FFR Players. Keep on shining Yukari .

Old 01-26-2008, 12:42 PM   #7
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

fyi, Manti is not a staff member. not sure where you got that from.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:40 PM   #8
Sprite-
HAVE ME WITH VODKA

She was referring to his modship of TWG subforum.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:49 PM   #9
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

oh. lol. that doesn't count.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:58 PM   #10
EAGAMES
Y0FACE!
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Lol, most of the comments were from Manti.
Anywho, just keep it up -Yukari-. You know that you're not BS, so don't let it bother you. If you are a hacker, which I doubt, then I don't know what to say. Just keep it up.
Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
Quote:
EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him
Old 01-26-2008, 02:04 PM   #11
Kekeb
davai
FFR Veteran

Honestly, why would you bother with this? Just ignore anyone who thinks you are BS and move on.
Old 01-26-2008, 02:18 PM   #12
DayMan951
yfwdbwdsb
FFR Veteran

Why don't you just stop refreshing your page?
Old 01-26-2008, 02:40 PM   #13
-Yukari-
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayMan951 View Post
Why don't you just stop refreshing your page?
Because it's how I like to play :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDEdDNEdDYFaN View Post
This post brings out the small bit of love that I have leftover for FFR Players. Keep on shining Yukari :).
:D :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekeb View Post
Honestly, why would you bother with this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Yukari- View Post
Why did I bother to type all this out? Because, unlike some players, and most hackers, I am not just interested in playing the game, I am interested in being a part of the community.
Being called a hacker bothers me personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGAMES View Post
Anywho, just keep it up -Yukari-. You know that you're not BS, so don't let it bother you. If you are a hacker, which I doubt, then I don't know what to say. Just keep it up.
Will keep on playing :)
Old 01-26-2008, 03:07 PM   #14
Rubin0
FFR Player

Keep on rocking Yukari. It's great to have a skilled female player out there.
Old 01-26-2008, 03:46 PM   #15
StepmaniaGod6969
3 Fingers
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to StepmaniaGod6969

dude you've only been a member for not even a month...it takes time to get used to ffr...i came over from stepmania and i wa sreally good at sm so i know it takes time

Old 01-26-2008, 03:52 PM   #16
foilman8805
smoke wheat hail satin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepmaniaGod6969 View Post
It took time for you.

Perfectly plausible that someone else adjusted faster than you.

Last edited by foilman8805; 01-26-2008 at 04:20 PM..
Old 01-26-2008, 05:07 PM   #17
Jerry DB
FFR, lift, repeat
FFR Veteran

ya i agree if you want to have a good record nobody should penalize you for that
Old 01-26-2008, 05:34 PM   #18
damanwithdaskillz
Banned
FFR Veteran

1. I believe you, that's why I'm amazed and requested friend
2. VB makes sense, it is not 3 minutes of avmisses, those actually rarely occur in VB, VB is a 4 frame song, with Hellbeat having twice as many 4 framers, some 3 framers, and one 2 framer, making VB wayyyyy easier...
3. You may be the new Rubix, who knows
Old 01-26-2008, 05:43 PM   #19
mnnicol
U mirin'?
FFR Veteran

Hahaha, the new Rubix. That would be amusing

You're doing a great job for a newcomer. Envious of your skills lol

Keep up the great work!

PS: I too am guilty of F5...I feel you lol
Old 01-26-2008, 06:48 PM   #20
EAGAMES
Y0FACE!
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by damanwithdaskillz View Post
1. I believe you, that's why I'm amazed and requested friend
2. VB makes sense, it is not 3 minutes of avmisses, those actually rarely occur in VB, VB is a 4 frame song, with Hellbeat having twice as many 4 framers, some 3 framers, and one 2 framer, making VB wayyyyy easier...
3. You may be the new Rubix, who knows
Lies! Either that, or that means I'm the av-miss king of VB. I always av-miss past the two trillsaround 800 - 900 combo or at the end.

Personally, I think HB is easier because it's too short to be hard. That's just me...
Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
Quote:
EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him
Closed Thread