Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-1-2016, 08:40 AM   #1
Wind0ze
FFR Player
FFR Simfile Author

Smile Hello Everyone!

I'm Wind0ze (Although just Wind is fine). I have techically played StepMania since 2010, but I was awful (Used 3 finger arrow keys, couldn't clear harder than a 7 foot) back then and quit for a while. However, in June 2016, I got back into it (I use spread now, but still struggle to FC 25 - 30 difficulty), and I came here because I was curious how it was.

While before I cared only about finding the hardest song I could pass, now (Partially because of FFR) I try to find the hardest song I can FC/AAA.

I have no idea why I made this profile pic.

Some facts:
  • My favorite game (Besides StepMania/FFR) is TF2.
  • I use a Corsair K95 RGB keyboard.
  • My first FC was Mario Eurobeat.
Wind0ze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2016, 09:56 AM   #2
Kawaii025
Fake D4
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Hello Everyone!

Welcome~
Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)
Kawaii025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2016, 10:42 AM   #3
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind0ze View Post
  • My favorite game (Besides StepMania/FFR) is TF2.
  • I use a Corsair K95 RGB keyboard.
  • My first FC was Mario Eurobeat.
l0l I'm a hardcore team fortress classic player who absolutely hates TF2, come at me bro lets debate (jk l0l i like TF2, played it alot too).. I love all the fortress games but prefer the old ones

Quote:
While before I cared only about finding the hardest song I could pass, now (Partially because of FFR) I try to find the hardest song I can FC/AAA.
Nice, thats a good plan ;D You should also begin focusing on the most elusive and notorious stat of all - the Single Digit Good!!11! (SDG) - dat shiet appears as orange SDG next to the level and its super swaggy, means you got less than 10 goods in total.. check this out fam:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ername=Wind0ze

;D I love SDGs tho, ive always wanted a bar on me profile to show them as well but eh what can ye do.

welcome to the game bro good luck on ur quest to GIT GUD :*

EDIT: more infoz

yo im not sure if you realise this since you are new, but the coolest part of FFR:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ername=Wind0ze

check that out, your top scores.. basically, see how it says "AAA Equivalency" next to the score? thats what the score would be equal to.. for example your mario eurobeat, since you got 26 goods, is equivalent to a level 11 AAA

where it says at the top "Skill Rating: level 8" - basically, based on your previous scores and best scores, the game is saying "if you were to play a level 8 song, you could AAA it" in a way, or that the songs to AAA @ your level are level 8.

It doesn't matter at all really, except for 2 things:

1. Its an amazing way to track your progress, lets you know what difficulties to play to push yourself

2. DANK DIVISION RANKINGS YO, GOTTA GO FAST N GIT D7

Last edited by Dinglesberry; 10-1-2016 at 10:48 AM..
Dinglesberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2016, 12:03 PM   #4
Wind0ze
FFR Player
FFR Simfile Author

Talking Re: Hello Everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinglesberry View Post
l0l I'm a hardcore team fortress classic player who absolutely hates TF2, come at me bro lets debate (jk l0l i like TF2, played it alot too).. I love all the fortress games but prefer the old ones

Nice, thats a good plan ;D You should also begin focusing on the most elusive and notorious stat of all - the Single Digit Good!!11! (SDG) - dat shiet appears as orange SDG next to the level and its super swaggy, means you got less than 10 goods in total.. check this out fam:

;D I love SDGs tho, ive always wanted a bar on me profile to show them as well but eh what can ye do.

welcome to the game bro good luck on ur quest to GIT GUD :*

EDIT: more infoz

yo im not sure if you realise this since you are new, but the coolest part of FFR:

check that out, your top scores.. basically, see how it says "AAA Equivalency" next to the score? thats what the score would be equal to.. for example your mario eurobeat, since you got 26 goods, is equivalent to a level 11 AAA

where it says at the top "Skill Rating: level 8" - basically, based on your previous scores and best scores, the game is saying "if you were to play a level 8 song, you could AAA it" in a way, or that the songs to AAA @ your level are level 8.

It doesn't matter at all really, except for 2 things:

1. Its an amazing way to track your progress, lets you know what difficulties to play to push yourself

2. DANK DIVISION RANKINGS YO, GOTTA GO FAST N GIT D7
Haha, thanks for all of the advice.

I was always confused as to what the AAA equivalency was, but thats pretty neat!

Yeah, I heard about SDGs and I definitely will go for those more once I get good enough.

I never played TFC, although I have seen pictures and have a general idea of what it was like.

I think its gonna be a while till I get out of D1, let alone get to D7, haha
Wind0ze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2016, 12:07 PM   #5
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind0ze View Post
I never played TFC, although I have seen pictures and have a general idea of what it was like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrfM...youtu.be&t=46s

lol Im sure youll get out of div 1 easily u got dis
Dinglesberry is offline   Reply With Quote