Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
It's because I didn't know the role!
That's exactly why it's cheating.

And with the way you've been acting about this, I'm starting to think you have ulterior motives for Tass not getting banned.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 01-3-2005, 05:25 PM   #42
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

I'm still stuck on my two picks for wolves these last two games. First game, Cypher. Last game, stretchy. I'm seriously starting to think that all of this 'guessing' isn't just a coincidence anymore.

Don't worry, I'll get over it.

And people: When I said I had IRL issues that prevented me from taking this game so seriously, and making me rack up votes, I wasn't lying. I wouldn't do that shit just to get people's votes off of me. I think that's wrong, to use RL as an excuse to keep you in the game longer. Sure, I wouldn't have minded if I didn't get lynched, but I WASN'T LYING.

Ok, now on to current events.

I really don't like what I'm hearing, and I think Tass needs a break from the game period. Not indefinite, but a few(2) games. No hosting, no playing. So many people are tired of people playing ring around the rosie as he sings and dances. That's not what this game should be about. I think he needs a break, and I moreso, I think WE need a break from him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardish
[[17:46] Evan: Cypher and Flypie have both wanted to for about 3 games now.
[17:46] Jay: Flypie says she is going to make the game retarded, and cypher wants 24 people in the game
GG LD. I love how you make it sound like the game will suck if Cypher hosts. Flypie said she'll make it retarded. Ok, there are other choices. O noes...we can't pick Cypher because his game will have 24 PEOPLE. WOW. THE ICEBERG HAS HIT. WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST.

No. I'm very interested in what Cypher is willing to do with the game. Yes, I am also curious what Tass has to say, but not without punishment. Let him sit out two games(COMPLETELY), and then he can host if he wants.
Old 01-3-2005, 05:46 PM   #43
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardish
[[17:46] Evan: Cypher and Flypie have both wanted to for about 3 games now.
[17:46] Jay: Flypie says she is going to make the game retarded, and cypher wants 24 people in the game
GG LD. I love how you make it sound like the game will suck if Cypher hosts. Flypie said she'll make it retarded. Ok, there are other choices. O noes...we can't pick Cypher because his game will have 24 PEOPLE. WOW. THE ICEBERG HAS HIT. WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST.
I never said I would make the game retarded. I have no idea what he is talking about.

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
Old 01-3-2005, 05:52 PM   #44
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

whatever y'all decide, i'm fine with. you want me out for 2 games, i'm out. you want me only not to play, i'll host. i have multiple great ideas, including my current proposal for twg8, with the storyline thought out fairly well so far.

and, as far as i know, LD has no extra incentive to defend me. i have no asked him to, i have not promised him anything, nor will his defense of me gain him any favors if/when i host a twg.
Old 01-3-2005, 05:57 PM   #45
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I say that whoever participated in TWG 7 should vote on Tass's fate, as it seems he is willing to serve whatever his penalty is.
Old 01-3-2005, 05:58 PM   #46
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansSky
a few(2) games
No. A few is 3. 2 is a couple.

And how about let's stop arguing about whether he should be banned from hosting. A temp ban from the game is fine with me, but I think the hosting should be left to vote as usual. He can try and host, but if nobody votes for him (and from the looks of it, people won't) then oh well, he won't host.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 01-3-2005, 06:02 PM   #47
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

24 people will be chaos.

Too many humans, will take to long, to many wolves will guarentee victory.

16 is the perfect number.

And I said retarded because she said "I have some tricks up my sleve" or whatever. She won't tell me what the storyline will be about, nor what roles will be involved. Thats why I called it retarded.

If Tass gets banned, I doubt I will play, because I personally don't like the way the others that want to host are approaching. Perhaps if flypie says what she plans on doing, i'll vote/play. But until then, count me out.
Old 01-3-2005, 06:10 PM   #48
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Stop trying to pass this game off as if the entire process of setting it up and playing it revolves solely around you and/or Tass.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 01-3-2005, 06:14 PM   #49
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgamayan
Stop trying to pass this game off as if the entire process of setting it up and playing it revolves solely around you and/or Tass.
Um, it doesn't.

I just don't like the way it's going to be played. It's not like others will follow.
Old 01-3-2005, 06:15 PM   #50
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

The 24 person game will have 3 teams, if I understand correctly. There won't be too many wolves, there will be more confusion and more fun, I think.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 01-3-2005, 06:16 PM   #51
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Well then, people need to explain how they would run the game, because just hearing bits and pieces from various sources doesn't help
Old 01-3-2005, 06:25 PM   #52
roopert
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to roopert

If you find 24 ACTIVE people then it will work fine. Sign-ups last less than an hour these days. Finding 24 is easy. Find 24 good players is a bit more challenging.
Old 01-3-2005, 06:32 PM   #53
User6773

Excuse me, LD? Flypie won't tell you what she has planned because she wants it to be a surprise. You therefore assume she's going to screw everything up and you claim that "she said it's going to be retarded."

You're being very, very aggressive about this. Squeek has even just put in his bid for host as well.

I propose that Tass be banned for the next 2 games from either playing or hosting. All in favor, say aye. All opposed, say nay.

Emccky is also guilty of sharing private communications from me with others as well. I propose that he be banned for the next 2 games as well.

I'm not going to make claims about who should and shouldn't be allowed to vote but if you're not a TWG regular it would be in your best interests to keep your mouth shut.

I vote YES on 2-game ban for Tass.
I vote YES on 2-game ban for Emccky.

If you want a longer ban period, make your beliefs known and if there's enough support, we'll adopt that timeframe instead.

Old 01-3-2005, 06:34 PM   #54
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Nay for Tass, Yay for Emccky.

I don't care what you think, I'm not voting for something I don't know about. Would you vote for a president that said "Vote for me, trust me, i'll be good."

Stop fucking jumping on my back.
Old 01-3-2005, 06:38 PM   #55
User6773

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
Would you vote for a president that said "Vote for me, trust me, i'll be good."
No, but I wouldn't call her ideas "retarded" until I had heard them.

Old 01-3-2005, 06:39 PM   #56
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

YES for emccky.
YES for Tass.

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
Old 01-3-2005, 06:41 PM   #57
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

I'm not going to vote on this--two games and a bias does not really give me the right mindframe to do so. I will let you all know that if Tass is allowed to host his game (whether next, or in two games, or whatever) it sounds like an excellent idea and I will be joining it if I can make the sign-ups in time.

I haven't played in the last several games because I've been busy (moving across the country and starting at a new school take up loads of time) but I do want to come back and join more TWGs when I'm settled. Yay for wolfdom!
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 01-3-2005, 06:41 PM   #58
eyespewgreekfire
FFR Player

Yes for Tass, Yes for Emmccky
And, LD, if you ever host a TWG again, how about Family guy theme?
It would fit perfectly with tass's lone wolf idea also, with stewie being wolf. A bit of writing skill and we have utter hilarity. (yes I know this is semi off topic)

Old 01-3-2005, 06:54 PM   #59
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

YES for Tass.
YES for emccky.
Old 01-3-2005, 06:58 PM   #60
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

ld, how do you know 16 is the "perfect number" We've played once with 21, it was a bit drawn out, but there weren't 3 teams. I've sent Chardish my basic outline. Once he posts it, you'll have your explination.