Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-8-2007, 10:14 PM   #61
Greater Deamon
FFR Player

Default Re: Final Fantasy III Mognet codes

At that, ( this comment is for you Kayin,) Dragoons had got to be the best job ever. Likwe i have beaten so many bosses by using jump. I say we should talk as much about the game as the WiFi. Since it's really the obsession, [##] (disco robo) and yes i am strange. : )
[---]
Greater Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-8-2007, 10:15 PM   #62
Greater Deamon
FFR Player

damn my robot got screwed up it looks like this
[ ## ]
[ --- ]
Old 02-8-2007, 11:50 PM   #63
b dot
FFR Player

sweet, thanks for starting the thread cherry!
I added all of the codes that have been posted so far. I'm in PST and usually play in the evenings when I can.

Mine is 107-465-865-358, please add me and then I can start building up my onion knight! thanks!
b dot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2007, 11:01 AM   #64
MagicUser098
FFR Player

Thank you for this thread! I added the first 7 codes I found.
My code is: 4038-1864-2841
Please add me so I can get the bonuses! And/or chat.
MagicUser098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2007, 11:29 AM   #65
SethSquall
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to SethSquall

How do I know when quests are opened?
SethSquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2007, 04:57 PM   #66
dapurminr
FFR Player

hey, my friend code is 085991029726...please add me and tell me to add you
dapurminr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2007, 07:51 PM   #67
squintsgeek
FFR Player

Could somebody drop me a line? My code is 506-896-881-875. I'm usally on around 7-10 pm EST (GMT+5).

If you do, you'll be my hero...

I've added dapurminr, MagicUser098, b dot, Greater Demon, Kayin the Dragoon, specialk7725, PartTimeGamer, SethSquall, and CherryAngel

(to SethSquall, or anyone else)- You need to send a letter to a denizen, then use mognet seven times to unlock a quest.
To unlock the Onion Knight, mail Toppapa once, then send and recieve your friend seven letters. You should recive a letter saying, "The Children are in Trouble!" from Topapa, see Topapa for details.
To get the Ultima Weapon, do the chain with Sarah, recive "Help!", help her, then chain with Takka and Cid, and recive "Something's in the Basement" from Cid, see cid, and then go to Falgabard to smith the Orichalcum.
To unlock the Secret Dungeon (Iron Giant/ Dragons), chain with 4 Old Men and Prince Alus, then use the Nautilus and head west, halfway between the Floating Continent and the southern tip of Dalag. (Dive where you see a shadow in the water, and look for a multi-colored patch of seaweed. When you get there, bring along a master (lob lvl. 85-ish, if possible) Thief. The three dragons have onion swords, shields, and armor. It's better to steal than to wait for them to drop. (drop rate's about 1:100 for each) And don't try the Iron Giant until everyone's level 90 or so.)
(I only know this because I'm just using the BradyGames guide. I haven't done it myself yet.)

Hope this helped some. If you need me...^

Last edited by squintsgeek; 02-9-2007 at 08:47 PM..
squintsgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 09:15 PM   #68
CherryAngel
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to CherryAngel

Lol are people making new accounts and then posting most people who posted here says there account started in feb.
CherryAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 10:10 PM   #69
saeder
FFR Player

Too funny, I JUST made an account so I could post in this thread! And I've been going through adding some of ya'll to my friends list so please add me!

saeder
saeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 05:12 AM   #70
kokeshigirl
FFR Player

Hi All,

I've gone through this thread and added everyone's friend code, so if you want to message me, go ahead.

I'll try to check the thread with more frequency so if anyone needs me to add a code, I can do so. Or if you want, send me a message.

Also, you don't need to add 7 friends in order to unlock the side quests. CherryAngel originally helped me understand that you only need to send seven messages in order to unlock the quests - and these can be to the same person.

Also...don't know how far everyone is in their games, but if you need any help just message me. I'm currently playing in order to boost all my players job levels to 99 so I can get the special weapons. After this is all done, I'm going to fight the final boss...so if you have any questions about other "side" quests not related to the Mognet emails send me a message (i.e. Get the Odin Summoning Spell, etc.)

Laters all.
kokeshigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 05:33 AM   #71
UberMario
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to UberMario Send a message via MSN to UberMario Send a message via Skype™ to UberMario

Updated all codes on http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=59463
UberMario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 10:33 PM   #72
John2373
FFR Player

Hey I added your friends code mine is 511188708650 I hope you all add me I'm trying to get the onion knight.
John2373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 10:36 PM   #73
UberMario
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to UberMario Send a message via MSN to UberMario Send a message via Skype™ to UberMario

Okay... 0043 8696 4546.
UberMario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 12:15 AM   #74
TeeTeeTee
FFR Player

Please Add Me
4639 4825 2660
TeeTeeTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 03:42 AM   #75
Kayin_the_Dragoon
FFR Player

I agree with you Greater Deamon....

Dragoon's are by far the coolest of the job classes... I'll never forget the day... It was November 23rd, 1991, I was 9 years old...

I just barely defeated the first Final Fantasy (it was damn hard! only beat it one time, and I could never defeat Chaos after that, those stupid dragons on the way to Chaos kept killing my Ninja...) a couple weeks back, and I read in Nintendo Power FFII was being released November. On the 23rd, my dad and I scoured the bay o find a copy, believe it or not I had no luck, actually my dad only drove me around the East Bay Area, and back then there weren't alot of game stores. That weekend I was so mad I didn't get the game but my best friend down the street did. I went down to his house and I was in awe... it was a story! not like the first, it had characters, like in a book! (I'm a dork ain't I?) and then I saw it... what was that thing that just left the screen... I asked Tony (my friend) "what was that?" and he said "That's a good guy... Kain...". He told me he was dragoon and that they jump and attack enemies. Needles to say when I got the game that monday (November 25th) I was hooked. Actually I was astonished, even at such a young age... to me... here was this cool looking hero, a knight, that resembled a dragon, and HE JUMPED!!! That day... well... changed my life. You see, I was an outdoors type kid... but when I played FFII, I became an FF addict, I didn't know it then... I know it now though...

Dragoons fricken rule!!! Kain rules!!!
(it's official... i've gone off the deep end...)
Kayin_the_Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 01:33 PM   #76
spigola
FFR Player

I have been searching now for awhile to see how to get friend codes to send people messages. No one I know has one. Could someone please add me?

The side quests sound fun and I would love to see what the secret boss looks like.

FC - 017271751774
spigola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 07:30 PM   #77
zidart
FFR Player

i am still a noob in this game but i want that onion knight jajajaj and i hope i can help someone too (if they speak spanish better jajajaj)
here is my friend code what about if we get conected tomorrow 5:00

485 423 021 405
zidart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 08:58 PM   #78
slipstrike0159
FFR Player

Location: In the shadows behind you with my assassin's blade waiting to strike
Send a message via MSN to slipstrike0159

Hmm... i think cherry is right about the whole "joining for codes" thing. I look down upon it although i know that if i hadnt been here for over 2 years and i knew about the 7 message things i probably would have done the same. Haha, stupid google =P.
In any case, i heard somewhere that its best to wait a little bit before talking to the master smith because it will help get you better ships and stuff. Any chance i heard this wrong? If not, let me know because i already found her and im ready to get my ultima weapon or whatever.

slipstrike0159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 11:27 PM   #79
Greater Deamon
FFR Player

Cool Re: Final Fantasy III Mognet codes

Strange thing... one day i was just checking if anyone is on Wifi and i saw some one who's white so i send them a message saying "hi (tring not to sound so desperate...)" and I'm pretty sure it was someone on this forum unless... anyway if anyone got two random messages from someone strange, one of them says "hi" please let me know. And commenting on Kayin the dragoon's comment, FF can really do loads of damage to your life, and it would be cool if there was a blue dragon, if there isn't one. ( nice pic and Kain rocks!! plus, i don't know how to say this but... are you male or female? your name is... well, unique. SORRY! )

Last edited by Greater Deamon; 02-14-2007 at 11:33 PM..
Old 02-14-2007, 11:37 PM   #80
Greater Deamon
FFR Player

sorry for your inconvinience but i live on the west coast. CALIFORIA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... so does New York but thats ok we're all gonna die anyways.